Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

wasp Ford will pay up to $10.1 million to settle federal harassment investigation

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Cptd US East Coast warned to monitor Hurricane Maria
A Florida motorcyclist is asking for the public shelp in findin stanley tumbler g the driver who smashed into him in an apparent road rage incident.The crash happened at 5p.m. on Sundayin Sarasota, according to the Sarasota County Sheriff s Office.The motorcyclist, Darin Hendrickson, saidhe was taken to the hospital for a hyperextended knee, possible fractured ribs and severe road rash.Hendrickson said he was traveling when a carbrake checked him.In a cell phone video, recorded by a witness, Hendrickson could be seenchanginglanes and drivingalongside the Mazda when he motionedfor the car to pull over, swinging his arm towards the vehicle.That s when the Mazda swerved towards him. Hendrickson said he flew off his motorcycl stanley spain e and hit the side window, smashing the glass.Deputies said the Mazda appears t stanley cup o be a grey Mazda 3 hatchback, with a large white decal on the back window.Anyone with information related to theincident, vehicle or possible driver is asked to contact the Criminal Investigations Section at 941-861-4317. Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Zyct Wrong way crash kills driver on I-635
As tens of thousands of people expect to see Garth Brooks over the weekend at the Sprint Center, at least one local hero will be in the crowd.Firefighter Justin Falls recently won the Prize Fighter con stanley cups uk test put on by Q104 Kansas City and was awarded free tickets and a meet-and-greet with Brooks. It was pretty surreal, he explained. Things like that don t really happen for me very often. Falls was nominated for the contest by his wife,Heather.The contest put on by the radio station was held to honor local heroes who have made a difference in the metro area.After the station received hundreds of nominations, Falls was chosen in a random draw. Growing up in my house, we had two religions. We had football and we had Garth Brooks. That was it, he said.Heather and Justin attended Friday s showaf stanley thermoskannen ter buying tickets.However, both of them know the Saturday concert in particular will leave them with many memories. I didn t sleep last night, and I probably won t sleep tonight, explained stanley kubek Heather. Im so excited. On Friday, Garth Brooks spoke to 41 Action News about being able to honor local heroes. My brother was in law enforcement forever, the singer said. My two best buddies are both c
CharlesteVibra

xkiq New York, Virginia, Louisiana confirm first coronavirus-related deaths, US death toll rises above 50

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xcbo Sporting KC goes to the playoffs
Ivanka Trump has decided to wind down her company after deciding to pursue a career in public policy instead of returning to her fashion company.Trump s clothing and accessory business has been operating with limitations to reduce potential violations of ethics laws and the perceptions she s profiteering off her White House role. Given those restrictions, Ivanka, who serves as a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, decided it didn t make sense to keep the comp stanley cups any running if stanley cups she s not returning after her father s presidency, two people with knowledge of her decision-making process told CNN. When we first started this brand, no one could have predicted the success that we would achieve. After 17 months in Washington, I do not know when or if I will ever return to the business, but I do know that my focus for the foreseeable future will be the work I am doing here in Washington, so making this decision now is the only fair outcome for my team and partners, Ivanka Trump said in a statement. I am beyond grateful for the work of our incredible team who has inspired so many women; each other and myself included. While we will not continue our mission to stanley becher gether, I know that each of th Libb KDOT, KHP plan crackdown on Interstate 435, Kansas highways
National pharmacy chain Walgreens announced stanley cup on Tuesday that it will begin stocking Narcan, which is a drug that is used to reverse the effects of opioid overdoses, at all of its 8,000locations.Tuesday s announcement comes nine months after Walgreens said it was working to have naloxoneavailablewithout a prescription at all of its locations.The company said that the drug is administered by nasal spray, and can be used in the event of an overdose to reverse the effects of opioid drugs. Walgreens said thatAmerisource-Bergen has distributed Narcan demo devicesto Walgreens pharmacists for use in instructing patien stanley nz ts on how to administer the medication.Walgreens added that patients will be instructed to call 911 and seek medical attention after administration of the drug. By stocking Narcan in all our pharmacies, we are making stanley thermos it easier for families and caregivers to help their loved ones by having it on hand in case it is needed, said Rick Gates, Walgreens group vice president of pharmacy. As a pharmacy we are committed to making Narcan more accessible in the communities we serve. According to the CDC, 33,000 people died in2015 from opioid overdoses. Copyright 2017 Scri
CharlesteVibra

mtte How clean is the water from your fridge dispenser

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mxlo Drivers encouraged to change expectations of downtown parking
stanley cup stanley cups stanley cup Qnwh We re Open: Social distancing impacting golf courses, parks, MO state parks
UPDATE 2/7/2017 5:30 P.M.:Family and friends have identified the two men shot and killed inside a Kansas City, Kansas home.Family members tell 41 Action News the victims are Alfred Vine, Jr., 28, and James Christopher, 44. Both of the men, they say, were cousins. I just feel like I am having a nightmare and I hope I wake up from it soon, said Cortez Christopher, who identified his dad as one of the vict stanley bottles ims.According to Cortez, Chris stanley thermoskannen topher was a father of five and a known Kansas City rapper. His cousin, Alfred Vine Jr., was a father to two young girls. He was a big inspiration in my life, I can say that. I always talked to him and positive attitude, outgoing person, said Steven Wright, Vines younger brother.Kansas City, Kansas Police discovered the two bodies inside of a home around 11:30 a.m. Tuesday after a family fr stanley isolierkanne iend went to check on one of the victims.According to police, that friend was trying to get ahold of one of the victims but could not. Police say both victims were in the living room and had been shot multiple times.Police have not officially released the victims names. They do not have any suspect s information.Alfred Vine, 28, left and James Christopher, 44, ri
CharlesteVibra

uqgr Center School District fights substitute-teacher shortage with pay increase

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pmjk Jimmy Carter, cancer-free, crusades against Guinea worm
KEYPORT, N.J. 鈥?A pawn shop owner whose phone number was found in the pocket of one of the Jersey City, New Jersey shooters has been arrested after the FBI recovered multiple firearms and ammunition on his property, court documents reveal.According to a criminal complaint filed Saturday by FBI Special Agent Luciano Dimino III, pawn shop owner Ahmed A-Hady now faces a charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon after multiple rifles a stanley cup nd handguns were discovered either in his business or home.According to the document, after recovering a handwritten note from Jersey City shooting suspect David Anderson s rear pants pocket on the scene Tuesday, authorities determined a phone number on the note belonged to A-Hady and an address listed was his pawn shop in K stanley cup spain eyport, New Jersey.After making the connection, law enforcement traveled to the business Friday and interviewed A-Hady and two of his relatives, the document says.Records show A-Hady purchased two Smith and We stanley cup website sson handguns in the summer of 2007. When authorities asked him if he still owned them, A-Hady told them, I hav Fpmo Kansas City included in winter weather advisory
In the past year alone, millions of American drivers have been affected by recalls 鈥?and some of the worlds biggest automakers have been embarrassed by them.The recent Takata air bag recall has affected 7.8 million vehicles and stemmed from a defect that caused at least four deaths and dozens of injuries. General Motors has had a record number of recalls this year, including a faulty ignition switch in 2.6 million cars.As a result of these incidents, vehicle shoppers are perhaps more leery of car companies than theyve ever been.The researchers at iSeeCars recently looked into which cars have been the worst in terms of average recalls over the past stanley cups uk seven model years. The study analyzed the 35 most widely available cars for sale from the 2007 to 2013 model years 鈥?totalling 10 million vehicles. Recalls are o stanley water jug f course detrimental to the safety of the driver and cars occupants, but they also represent a huge headache for consumers, said Phong Ly, CEO of iSeeCars, in the introduction to its study on the subject.The study also took into account how much time would be lost by affected drivers, having to visit the dealership and get problems fixed. The Chevrolet Cruze toppe garrafa stanley d the list, with
CharlesteVibra

fjrm Transgender lives remembered at Matthew Shepard vigil

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Bgti Impostor nurse opens new medspa, recruits unsuspecting workers
All states holding presidential primaries next Tuesday say voting will take place as scheduled, despite the novel coronavirus pandemic.In a joint statement, Secretaries of State from Arizona, stanley cup Florida, Illinois and Ohio said Friday that their primaries will still take place on Tuesday. Unlike concerts, sport stanley cup ing events or other mass gatherings where large groups of people travel long distances to congregate in a confined space for an extended period of time, polling locations see people from a nearby community coming into and out of the building for a short duration, the statement read.The statement also said that officials would follow guidance from voting machine manufacturers and the CDC on how best to sanitize equipment. The announcement comes the same day that Louisiana became the first state to delay its primary due to the pandemic. That vote was delayed more than two months, moving from April 4 to June 20.Florida, Illinois and Ohio will all hold both Republican and Democratic primaries on Tuesday. Arizona wil stanley cup l only hold its Democratic primary, as it has already declared Pre Wuhm Close calls between drones and airplanes on the rise, leaving pilots and instructors concerned
WORLDOn Saturday, the Western world was surprised to learn that the Islamic State had declared a state of emergency in its capital city of Raqqa, as they prepared for possible airstrikes and stanley mug ground attacks from Iraqi troops. The reports appeared to signal to the Western world that cracks in ISIS foundation were beginning to crumble.However, ISIS responded with two attacks on Saturday night:A militant-style attack on a natural gas plant near Baghdad, and a suicide bombing in southern Yemen.Will the status quo continue, or is ISIS really on the verge of a total co stanley cup llapse WEATHERSpring has not been kind to southern Texas. Last month, the Houston area r stanley canada eceived nearly a foot of rain in a 24-hour span, causing widespread flooding and thousands of dollars in damage.Those historic rains are slated to return this week. Areas of Texas have already received more than five inches of rain over the weekend, and heavy rains are expected to continue throughout the week.POLITICSBernie Sanders picked up another win last week in West Virginia, but as has been the Vermont senators problem throughout the primary process, it wasnt enough to significantly put a dent in HIllary Clintons large lead. This we
CharlesteVibra

emxs Kansas Senate race taking national spotlight, could tip balance of power in Senate

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Anaj US firefighters going to Australia to help with bushfires
Multiple US embassies were denied permission by the Trump administration to fly the rainbow pride flag from their flagpoles to commemorate LBGTQ Pride Month, two senior State Department officials told CNN Friday.Embassies are required to get permission from the State Department when flying anything besides the American flag on their main flagpoles.At the US Embassy in Berlin, which was one of the locations denied permission this year, flying the rainbow flag in the month of June had previously been simply a routine thing that happens every year, one source said. It s always accepted, the source said, adding that the embassy had asked stanley quencher to fly the flag just during the city s Pride Week, at the end of June.But this year, an email was sent back from State s Management office, saying no. Den stanley cup ied, the source told CNN.The ambassador at that embassy, Richard Grenell, is gay and an advocate for LBGTQ rights aroun stanley becher d world. He said they will hang a huge banner on the side of the Embassy and host multiple events during Pride Month.NBC News was first to report the story.In a statement to Rbqv Record flooding destroys cars at south KC dealership
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Every part of the continental U.S. has widespread flu activity. The CDC has called the 2017-18 flu season an epidemic.Now, the flu is even changing the way some people do their job.Commercial cleaning com stanley thermos mug panies are being asked to work extra days to help keep metro offices flu-free.The Deep Cleaners in Overland Park, Kansas,is one commercial cleaning company that s fighting the flu virus one spray at a time.Their crews are paying special attention to highly-touched areas such as door handles, chairs and even copiers. We always clean surfaces such as keyboards, desk surfaces, even stanley thermoskannen chair handles because those are places where if someone sneezes, and they put their hands on the chairs 鈥?thats going to spread the flu, Andrea Palmer, owner of The Deep Cleaners,said.According to the University of Kansas Hospital, some strains of the flu virus can survive on a hard surface for up to 24 hours.So, if you work around other people, health officialsencourage you to wipedown your workspace at the beginning and end of your shift. We want to think about stanley trinkflaschen the high-touch areas. Places like the telephone or the computer keyboard, Tiffany Horsely with the University of Kansas Hospi
CharlesteVibra

yaoh Severe thunderstorms not stopping over weekend

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Umjy 2 women will spend decades in prison after killing Lawrence man, burning crime scene
SEATTLE 鈥擜dd marine wildlife to the growing list of life affectedby Americas opioid c stanley cups risis.For the first time, scientists have detected traces of oxycodone in mussels near Seattle,KIRO7 reported.Biologist Jennifer Lanksbury explained whatever people eat and excrete 鈥攊ncluding opioids 鈥攅nd up in waterways. Its telling me there s a lot of people taking oxycodone in the Puget Sound area, Lanksbury said.Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife officials extracted stanley mug mussels from clean water and put them in urban areas they wanted to test for contamination. There was enough oxycodone in a Seattle-area bayfor the mussels to test positive.The system that filters water catches a lot of contaminants, but it cant specifically filter out drugs, Kings County Wastewater Management said. Those are definitely chemicals that are out there in the nearshore waters and they may be having an impact on the fish and shellfish that live there, Lanksbury said.The data was stanley polska from a one-time study for prescription drugs in Washingtons waterways, but officials say they will try to get more funding to continue research. Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may no Zoio Expert: Hacked Clinton campaign emails show quot;aggressive political animal, quot; no smoking gun
SHAWNEE, Kan. --A local jewelry business is offering a $1,000 reward after they said three women stole a dozen gold rings.Jeweled Legacy on 74th and Nieman Road posted surveillance video on their Facebook page Wednesday showing three women trying on and stealing the rings, according to the business.The theft happened on August 20.Renee Huff, the o stanley thermobecher wner of Jeweled Legacy, said some of the rings were vintage and antique pieces. The total amount of rings taken is worth over $7,500.The Shawnee Police Department stanley vattenflaska is investigating the theft. They said they havent received any tips on the case yet.Anyone with informati stanley portugal on is encouraged to call the Shawnee police at 913-631-2150. Tips can also be submitted through email. Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters
CharlesteVibra

uofp Watchdog group says it found asbestos in store makeup

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Akiw Crane drops worst copier in KC from 120 feet for charity
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Residential and commercial air conditioning units could be using a refrigerant that will soon stop production. Beginning Jan. 1, 2020, the Environmental Protection Agency will no longer allow the production of R-22, better known as freon. It has a chlorine in it and that is harmful to the ozone layer, Mike Evans, field supervisor for Neal Harris Service Experts, said.Evans said the phase out of R22 began around 2010. R410A is the newer refrigerant. Evans said it s more environmentally friendly, but can t be used in older systems that take R22. Older systems that use R22, which has been around for decades, Evans said could be on their last leg. You have an older system, the average life-span is about 10-15 years, so you have a system that s maybe nearing the end of its life anyways so you don t want to be caught off guard by having it just fail, Evans said.If you make the switch to a new system, Evans said it could cost you more than $10,000. Currently, Evans said at Neal stanley cup Harris Service Experts, R22 is running at about $200 per p stanley cup ound. As the supply of R22 continues to fall, Evans said he expects the price to rise. We v stanley tumbler e known for years that R22 would be phas Nysf CDC employee tests positive for coronavirus
An Ohio coroner says a Cleveland man who was confronted by police killed himself after confessing that he had killed and dismembered another man whose remains were found in a trash bin.The Lorain County coroner, Stephen Evans, said Hector Diaz shot himself early Sunday morning after an investigation led police to him at an ap stanley cup artment building in Lorain.Lorain police attempted to communicate with Diaz before he s stanley becher hot himself.Diaz was taken to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.Evans says some parts of an unidentified persons body were found later that morning in a dumpster stanley mugs in Lorain, roughly 25 miles west of Cleveland near where Diaz killed himself.Evans said the whole body has not yet been recovered and are unable to identify the gender of the body.Authorities didnt immediately release details about Diaz and his alleged victim, including the victim sidentity or a potential motive for the slaying. Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.
CharlesteVibra

sqys The Overstock CEO Resigned Claiming Deep State Conspiracy and a Relationship With a Russian Spy. Here s What to K

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Lcrj How Remdesivir Moved From Back Shelf to Best Hope for Treating COVID-19
A sign is posted in front of a Coffey Park home that was destroyed by the Tubbs Fire on October 23, 2017 in Santa Rosa, California.Justin Sullivanmdash;Getty ImagesBy J adidas campus 80s ennifer CalfasOctober 8, 2018 4:08 PM EDTEvery Wednesday evening, Tricia Woods pops open a bottle of red wine in the middle of a street where her neighborsrsquo; homes once stood.Woods is a resident of Coffey Park: a suburban neighborhood filled with family homes and tree-lined cul-de-sacs that was destroyed in October 2017 when a series of aggressive and deadly fires broke out just north of San Francisco. Woods and more than 1,200 of her neighbors lost their homes when the fast-moving fire jumped six lanes of the 101 highway, sending a typically quiet neighborhood scrambling to adidas samba og evacuate and wrestling with a tragedy that would alter their lives and relationships with each other.So, now, every Wednesday evening, Woods a af1 nd about 50 of her neighbors eat hotdogs and drink wine in the middle of an empty cul-de-sac off of one of the townrsquo main roads, commiserating in their loss, complaining about insurance companies, coming in from their various rental homes, and imagining the new neighborhood they are working to Xsbs Mixed Messages on the CBO Score
Bill Cosby during an interview about the upcoming exhibit Conversations: African and African-American Artworks in Dialogue, at the Smithsonian s National Museum of African Art in Washington D.C. on Nov. 6, 2014Evan Vucci鈥擜PBy Charlotte AlterNovember 24, 2014 3:47 PM ESTIt hard to keep track of the sexual abuse all yeezy foam egations swirling around Bill Cosby, with fresh ones popping up seemingly every day and an unusual mix of decades-old accusations and brand new claims all getting a very public hearing in the news media.All in all, 16 women have publicly accused Cosby of sexual abuse, 12 of whom have accused him of drugging them to facilitate the abuse. Some of those women may be among 13 anonymous Jane Doe accusers who agreed to testify against Cosby in a 2005 lawsuit that was settled out of court. adidas samba Taken together, the accusations span the length of Cosby long career in the public eye as a beloved actor and comedian, from the mid-1960s to the mid-2000 . They were given new light last month by a comedian standup routine that caught fire on social media, and new accusers coming forward has led to a drip-drip effect adidas campus herren of even more coming forward.Co
CharlesteVibra

fasv Fort Worth Officer Who Killed Atatiana Jefferson Charged With Murder. Here s What to Know About the Police Shooting

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sqtb Even in a Pandemic, Partisan Fighting Dominated Funding Debate In the House
First lady Michelle Obama onstage during the White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington on April 6, 2015.Jacquelyn Martin鈥擜PBy Maya RhodanApril 6, 2015 2:35 PM EDTThe annual White House egg roll may be all about Easter, but this year celebration felt more like a birthday party. There was even a cake.But despite the sweet treat, presented to the First Lady, President Obama and the Easter bunny by the pop group Fifth Harmony, the 137th annual White House Easter Egg Roll was all about getting active and eating healthy.The theme was GimmeFive, a nod to the fifth anniversary of the Let Move initiative and Michelle Obama call for people so share on social media five ways they are leading healthier lives. The First Lady also urged guests to post on Instagram thro adidas campus 00s ughout the event and challenge friends and follow nike dunk ers to get active, too, name-dropping Beyonceacute; and talk show host Michael Strahan along the way. Both have already shared GimmeFive posts.While the youngest White House visitors swatted the keepsake eggs down a short patch of gr adidas campus ass using wooden spoons, the 35,000 guests were invited to story time sessions, a display on the journey Eapu CDC s New Anti-Smoking Ads Aim to Shock
So far Silverman has interviewed guests including Senator Al Franken and activist DeRay MckessonErin Simkin鈥擧uluBy Daniel DAddarioNovember 2, 2017 6:50 AM EDTBy the time the clock hits 11 P.M. each adidas samba day, it can feel as if you ;ve been through a week worth of news. This acceleration has divided late-night hosts into two classes. It not really political vs. apolitical, but rather agile comedy that crystallizes the moment vs. the ki adidas campus femme nd of comedy that worked best before recent rapid cultural change. Three new TV shows are trying to find that line with varying success.Sarah Silverman weekly Hulu show I Love You, America is the most hyped and, so far, the least successful. Silverman is a gifted comic who rose to fame as a rule-breaking provocateur. In the Trump era, she has committed herself to finding common ground by going back to an old-school civics-class style of communica adidas campus tion.But how much uniting is she really doing In the show first two episodes, Silverman visits groups of Trump voters, specifically asks them how they feel about gay rights, hears them out many are anti! and then leaves. It good to talk to people outside your bubb