Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

sjvm Bronx Zoo veterinarian discusses tiger s COVID-19 diagnosis

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dfmp Michael Flynn court filing likely to reveal new details in Russia probe
ATLANTA, Ga. 鈥?A new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention highlights how the black population is being disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Research has shown that African Americans are more likely to be infected with the coronavirus and die as a result. The CDC and its partners at eight Georgia hospitals stanley taza conducted a survey of adults who tested positive for the coronavirus and had been admitted in March. Among 305 hospitalized patients with COVID-19, the CDC says 83.2% were black. Researchers were surprised by the statistics. The proportion of hospitalized patients who were black was higher than expected based on overall hospital admissions, wrote the CDC.For context, seven of the eight hospitals surveyed were in the Atlanta area. stanley flasche Census data shows an estimated 51% of the citys population is black or African American.Public health officials are being advised to prioritize commu stanley cup nities most affected by COVID-19. Given the overrepresentation of black patients within this hospitalized cohort, it is important for public health officials to ensur Dddp USDA removes online database that included animal abuse; activists cry foul
Overland Park fire investigators say the flames that consumed a home on Saturday near 165th and Metcalfwas the work of an arsonist.A Johnson County Sheriff s Deputy saw the smoke and flames early Saturday morning while driving past the home.A woman who would only identify herself as Lucy moved out of the house on Friday. She says her ex-boyfriend has threatened her life. I was suppose to be in that house, but I knew this was coming. said Lucy.Two weeks ago Lucy petitioned the courts for an order of protection against Glen Edward Hatchel, a man w stanley thermobecher ho lived with her and she dated for more than a year. He str stanley cup angled me on the 19th. And I finally got him in jail. His sister bailed him out that day and took him to KCK where she lives.He removed his ankle bracelet and was on foot. It took him a day to get to my house. When I found out he was released, I put my animals in my car and I left town. said Lucy.The Johnson County district attorney charged Hatchel with aggravated battery and criminal damage to property for the September 19 incident.Lucy s father packed up her things and moved her ou stanley cup t of the house this past Friday. Hours later, around 6:00 a.m. on Saturday smoke and fire were bill
CharlesteVibra

qwql Man with semi-automatic rifle arrested after he was found passed out in car 5 miles from Vegas strip

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Kgaf Chris Brown allegedly punched club photographer in Florida, police say
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Facial recognition to find lost pets Yep, there s an app for that.The ap stanley cup p is called Finding Rover. KC Pet Project said the free app allows people to look for lost pets, post found ones and even adopt.Users are also able to register their pets on the app. That way i stanley cups f your pet ever does go missing, that way they re in the system, we have a picture of them, the information is available to them, Tori Fugate with KC Pet Project said. So our staff is utilizing finding rover as well. Fugate said this new tool will hopefully help cut down the num stanley mugs ber of animals coming into the shelter on a daily basis. We get lost and found pet reports every single day coming into our shelter and we re taking in 30 animals a day right now, Fugate said. With so many animals coming in lost, with nobody coming in to come look for them, so we hope that Finding Rover is a really successful tool for us to get pets back home. She said technology in general has been a huge help for animal welfare. We do have a lost and found Facebook page as well that shows all of our pets. We post all of our lost pets on our website so we re using technology as much as we can to get pets back home with th Odlk Trump to announce path forward for US in Afghanistan in prime time address
Donald Trump released a message Monday afternoon t stanley quencher o Americans outlining his promises when he first takes office on Jan. 20. The video comes on an active day for Trump, as the president-elect met with potential cabinet members and select members of the media.The message hits on several goals he Trump hopes to meet within the first 100 days of his presidency.Among one of Trump s biggest policy proposals is to nix the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a plan that was stron stanley cups gly supported by President Barack Obama. The Trans-Pacific Partnership, which was ratified earlier this year stanley cup , lifted a number of tariffs. The partnership also created goals for climate change, human rights and medicine.Both Trump and his former presidential challenger Hillary Clinton vowed to eliminate the TPP.Another issue Trump brought up in his 3-minute video was immigration. While he did not directly discuss an earlier plan to deport up to 3 million undocumented immigrants, he wants the federal government to actively investigate abuses of visa programs.Trump is also proposing a 5-year ban of former executive federal employees to become lobbyists.He also wants to end certain restrictions on American energy, including fra
CharlesteVibra

zfge Officials: 499 extremists pose threat in Germany

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Znlu Missouri student shoots perfect score at archery competition
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?At least two major area me stanley cup dical insurers have announced they will cover costs associated with potential COVID-19 infections. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City and United Healthcar stanley botella e will both cover the cost of the COVID-19 test completely for members. Blue KC will also waive early medication refill limits so that members can stock up and will waive fees for virtual care for members, allowing them to be monitored at home or contact doctors 24-7.There is currentlyonly one confirmed case of coronavirus in the Kansas City area, but like many other entities, the insurance companies are preparing for the spread of the virus. Anyone looking to get more information on coverage of coronavirus should contact their insurer. Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters stanley flasche Zdlt Lamar Hunt Jr. talks future of KC as possible NHL expansion market
As a whole, humans around the world are living longer. For the past century, life expectancy in most countries has increased due stanley cup to advances in healthcare, agricultural techniques and decreased infant mortality.However, despite being one of the wealthiest and most influential countries in the world, the United States still falls short in terms of life expectancy. Using 2014 d stanley en mexico ata from the World Bank, the experts at HealthGrove found the top 50 countries with the longest average life expectancies -- and the U.S. barely made the cut.A couple factors might help explain this. First, the U.S. does not prioritize physical activity and nutritious diets the way many other countries do. The importance of these factors becomes remarkably clear when comparing the longest-living country s lifespan of 89 years to America s 79.On the other end of the spectrum, Japan has seen one of the fastest increases in lifespan since the end of World War II -- piquing the interest of many researchers. With an average lifespan of 82 years and a rank within the top 10 on our list, Japan s longevity exemplifies the benefi stanley trinkflaschen ts of exercising, eating well and maintaining social connections throughout life.The fact th
CharlesteVibra

nwwf Trump s State of the Union guests highlight themes of his speech

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pzyj Primary season heats up with Northland special election
Mykehia Curry is going to be the first member of her family to go to college, but she needed a little help to get there.The Macon, Georgia, teen took out student loans to pay for her tuition and housing at Albany State University, but she didn t have money for some of the things she d need for her first time living away from home.Curry s mom is on disability, so money ha stanley italia s been tight.On Saturday, just days before she was scheduled to leave for school, she asked God for help. I wrote stanley cups a note that said God please help me get the rest of my stuff for college, Curry told CNN. Then I said Amen, I love you God and I wrote my name and number. She tied the note to three helium balloons leftover from her grandmother s birthday celebration and let them go. When I was writing the note, I was just trying to reach out to God. I didn t know where it would land, she said. I thought that someone would pick it up and call me and tell me they got it or just throw it in the trash. The balloons flew about 15 miles northeast and carried the note to Gray, Georgia.That s where Jerome Jones, a Ba stanley cup ptist minister, found it. Jones also works for Georgia Power and spotted the balloons on Monday while he Bufh Hilton South Iowa State fans make their presence known in KC
The Emerald Ash Borer is an invasive devastating insect that infe stanley en mexico sts and feeds on every kind of ash tree that isnt protected. Dr. Rodney St. John from Ryan Lawn and Tree explains the different ways to protect your trees and some treatment options for infec stanley mug ted trees. Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters stanley water bottle A Voice for Everyone
CharlesteVibra

ubqo Missouri lawsuit targets rogue video gambling company

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Eedl R. Kelly doesn t have any money to make bail, owes more than $150K in child support
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- A police commander in Phoenix, Arizona, has died and two other officers are injured after being shot during a domestic dispute Sunday night. Commander Greg Carnicle was shot after police responded to the scene near 40th Avenue and Pinnacle Peak Road around 7 p.m. The suspect, who was barricaded inside a home nearby, was shot and killed late Sunday night, sources tell KNXV.One of the other officers, Marissa Dowhan, is out of surgery and is expected to be okay, police say. The other officer, Alicia Hubert, was shot in the lower extremities and is expected to recover. Police say the officers had between two and three years experience with the department. stanley cup Critical Incident: stanley cups With heavy hearts we ann stanley cup ounce the passing of a Phx PD Commander. Greg Carnicle was shot at the scene of a domestic violence call. Two other officers also shot at 40th Drive and Pinnacle Peak. The two officers are expected to recover. RIP Cmdr Carnicle. pic.twitter/7h4Nih5Y2g鈥?Phoenix Police Department @PhoenixPolice March 30, 2020 Sgt. Mercedes Fort Zaoq Virginia town s law: Trick-or-treaters must be under 12 or be subject to arrest
People in several Southern states are doing their best to clean up after severe storms swept through the area on Monday, killing at least five people.The storms uprooted trees, damaged homes and cut power to thousands.There was high wind and hail from Texas to Florida, and spawned several possible tornados in parts of Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia.Paul Mielke watched as two trees fell on his home. Bang. I mean, it was almost like an explosion, Mielke recalls. I saw the first tree go, hit the second tree and I was going to see trees in my living room and it hit the house, the whole house shook and the roof stopped it. Joann Whitaker c stanley cup ouldn t see the trees that fell on her house. It was just so scary, Whitaker recalls.But she can definitely see the water bottle stanley damage they left behind. It happened that quick, stanley bottles Whitaker says. And at the same time then a crash hit and we just knew it was a tree that hit the roof. The storms not only damaged buildings and closed highways over the last few days, but devastated families. Four people were killed when a tree fell on their mobile home in Rehobeth, Alabama.It ll take a while for things to get back to normal for the people affected. But it s possibl
CharlesteVibra

tovf Scuba diving gear recalled due to potential of bursting under pressure

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Yvgt San Diego war veteran who lost leg in Iraq now on a path to inspire
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. 鈥?U.S. Congress members from both parties and chambers are renewing a push to pass the Kelsey Smith Act, named after a Johnson County teen who was kidnapped and killed in 2007.The bill stanley tumbler , which requires cellphone companies to turn over device location information in emergency situations, was first introduced in 2009. On Tuesday, U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kansas, and Rep. Sharice Davids, D-Kansas, will visit the 911 call center in Overland Park to talk about continued efforts to pass the act. Overland Park Police Chief Frank Donchez and representatives from Sprint are also slated to attend. It all stems from the tireless efforts of Kelsey s parent stanley tumblers s, Greg and Missey Smith. When things first started, I told a friend of mine, This is not a sprint, it s a marathon, Missey said, I just didn t realize how long the marathon was going to last. For 10 years now, the couple has been pushing for change in Congress. One thing keeps them going. It s K stanley italia elsey. There s no doubt about it, it s Kelsey, Greg Smith said.She was 18 years old and a recent high school graduate when she walked out of a Target in Overland Park and disappeared. It took four days for a cellphone company t Amgw KC compost company has recycled 75,000 pounds of restaurant food waste since May
Samantha Bee is throwing a party and everyone not going to the White House Correspondents Dinner is invited.The Full Frontal with Samantha Bee host has announced she will oversee her own gala on April 29, the same night the annual White House press bash is scheduled to take place.Bee has dubbed it the Not the White House Correspondents Dinner. Proceeds will benefit the Committee to Protect Journalists. We just really want to give the attention that s due to good, brave, fact-based journalism, said Full Frontal with Samantha Bee executive producer Jo Miller on Monday during a conference call following the announcement. We try to as much as possible raise awareness for causes we care about and this is no exception, Bee added. Obviously, the press is under attack. The idea to host the event came about days after the election out of a place of crisis and lack of sleep, Bee said. We were sitting in my office wond stanley water bottle ering aloud whether the dinner was even going happen, what form it would take ... and we thought, almost simultaneously, we should do our own, she said. It s basically going to be a prom f stanley cup or the nerds not invited to nerd prom. Bee and executive producer Jo Miller s stanley cup nz a
CharlesteVibra

wnat Opioid crisis continues amid pandemic: Some concerned isolation could lead to more overdoses

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Axsp April 11: Alex Martinez s poetry is his therapy
TEMPE, AZ 鈥?Medical examiners have determined that the death of stanley website 14-year-old Antonio Arce, who was shot and killed by a Tempe police officer in 2019, has been ruled a homicide. stanley cups Officials determined Antonio died from a gunshot wound to the torso in an incident that occurred in January 2019, according to the report obtained Wednesday.Toxicology results show alcohol was in the boy s system.Earlier this year, the Maricopa County Attorney s Office said Officer Joseph Jaen was justified in shooting Arce as he ran down an alley on January 15, 2019.When Jaen approached, police say Antonio took off from the passenger side of the vehicle and started running down the alley with what appeared to be a gun. Police say Arce ignored Jaen s commands and continued running.Police say Antonio turned toward Jaen, causing him to perceive a threat and fire his weapon. The body stanley uk camera video shows the boy never broke his stride while running down the alley and turning a corner.The boy was carrying a replica model airsoft gun at the time of the shooting.This story was originally published by Pkxe Raytown mayor releases statement after city slashes $2.7 million from Raytown police budget
TOPEKA stanley termosar , Kan. AP 鈥?Authorities found a body in a Kansas hotel room that erupted in flames during a shootout in which three federal agents were injured while trying to arrest a robbery suspect, the FBI said Sunday.The FBI said in a release that two deputy U.S. marshals and an FBI agent who were part of a U.S. Marshals Service Fugitive task force, suffered non-life-threatening injuries Saturday night when they came under fire while trying to arrest 28-year-old Orlando J. Collins at a Topeka hotel.The suspect, who was being sought on a federal stanley thermobecher robbery warrant, was also on the state s most wanted list and was considered armed and dangerous, the FBI said stanley cups uk .As the officers approached the hotel room they came under fire from the inside the room, the FBI said. During the gunfire, a fire broke out in the room where authorities later found a body. An unidentified body was located within the hotel room where Collins was believed to be, the FBI release said. The agency did not immediately identify the body or say whether Collins was arrested.Authorities said earlier that four agents were injured. The FBI didn t specify the nature of the injuries and didn t immediately return calls seeking clar
CharlesteVibra

uzrz UCLA Football Player Arrested on Rape Charges

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Kzox Monica Lewinsky Just Joined Twitter
GerberBy Sarah BegleyFebruary 7, 2018 10:10 AM ESTA boy named Lucas from Dalton, Georgia became the first child with Down syndrome to be chosen as a Gerber baby, the Today show announced on Wednesday.Lucasrsquo; winning smile and j adidas sambarose oyful expression won our hearts this year, and we are all thrilled to name him our 2018 Spokesbaby, Gerber President and CEO Bill Partyka said in statement. Every year, we choose the baby who best exemplifies Gerberrsquo longstanding heritage of recognizing that every baby is a Gerber baby, and this year, Lucas is the perfect fit.Lucas parents submitted his picture in a photo contest that drew more than 140,000 applicants; his selection as the 2018 Gerber Spokesbaby also comes with a $50,000 prize, which they plan to put toward his education.New Gerber Baby Lucas with his parentsGerberNew Gerber adidas campus 80s Baby LucasGerberAs a father, seeing your child exceed in life and go to school, it something I ;m looking forward to, Lucas dad, Jason, said through tears. 8 adidas samba og 220;I just want him to look back and say, I was the Gerber baby. Look at everything I did. ; Watch Lucas Qewb Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
Jonathan Crombie during the party for the opening night performance of The Drowsy Chaperone held at the CTG Ahmanson Theatre on July 9, 2008 adidas samba og in Los Angeles.Ryan Miller鈥擥etty ImagesBy Eliza GrayApril 18, 2015 4:07 PM EDTJonathan Crombie, the actor who played Gilbert Blythe in the CBC miniseries Anne of Green Gables, has died. He was 48.His sister Carrie Crombie told CBC News that her brother died of brain hemorrhage in New York City on April 15.Crombie best-known role was as Gilbert Blythe, the love interest and boy next door in the Anne of Green Gables TV movies. Cast in the first film at the age of 17, Crombie beat out m dunk panda any actors including Jason Priestley. Crombie was also the son of David Crombie, the mayor of Toronto from 1972 to 1978.He was funny, he was sweet, he loved acting, he loved comedy and singing and dancing. As a little kid, he just loved Broadway shows and all of that kind of stuff and wo adidas campus 80s uld sing and dance in the living room, his sister said.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our B
CharlesteVibra

mxkx Death From Above: Airliners Collide Above New York City, December 1960

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Soef Photos: Fast Food Workers Launch Largest Strike Yet
By Kathy Ehric air max plus h DowdNovember 7, 2018 3:45 PM ESTPresident Donald Trump dropped a bombshell on Twitter Wednesday afternoon when he abruptly announced Jeff Sessions is out as U.S. attorney general.Posting the tweet airforce shortly after a long and fiery post-midterm elections press conference, Trump announced that Matthew G. Whitaker, Sessions ; chief of staff, would serve as acting attorney general, and that a perm dunk pand anent replacement would be announced at a later date.Sessions announced his resignation in a letter to Trump, according to the Associated Press and other outlets.The president has repeatedly criticized the former Alabama senator, who was one of Trump closest allies during the presidential campaign but angered Trump when he recused himself from the Mueller investigation shortly after becoming attorney general.In Wednesday letter to the president, Sessions said the resignation came at your request.Read the full letter here:More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the Genr Mqyz Same-Sex Marriage Ban Survives Challenge in Tennessee
By Raisa BrunerNovember 13, 2017 4:56 PM ESTBuckle up, Tolkien fans: the Lord of the Rings universe is officially getting a prequel television series. And no, it not a retelling of The Hobbit mdash; which, for those less-versed in the chronology of Middle-earth, is indeed a Lord of the Rings prequel of its own. On Monday, Amazon announced it had acquired the rights to the sprawling, beloved fantasy empire, committing to multiple seasons exploring the Shire and its surroundings. In a release, Amazon noted that the series will be set in Middle-ea adidas samba rth and will explore new storylines that precede The Fellowship of the Ring, the first book in the famous trilogy in which Frodo Baggins and his eclectic cohort att yeezy empt to rid their land of the all-powerful ring. Amazon also shared that the deal includes potential for an additional spin-off series, which means the Lord of the Rings universe could rapidly expand.We are honored t adidas campus homme o be working with the Tolkien Estate and Trust, HarperCollins and New Line on this exciting collaboration for television and are thrilled to be taking The Lord of the Rings fans on a new epic journey in Middle Earth, s
CharlesteVibra

dagq Here Are Your New Food Rules

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Naud Elise Stefanik Becomes the Youngest Woman Ever Elected to Congress
By Jeffrey KlugerOctober 15, 2017 6:00 AM EDTWilliam of Occam would have hated asics sneaker conspiracy theories. A 14th-century philosopher and Franciscan friar, William is celebrated for developing the law of p dunk pand arsimony, better known today as Occam razor. According to the razor principle, the simplest explanation for an event is almost always the best; shave away any extraneous assumptions, and what you ;ve got left is usually the truth.That not exactly the way conspiracy theorists think. Either Barack Obama was actually born in Hawaii, or an international plot unfolded over multiple decades to conceal his Kenyan birthplace and install him in the presidency. Either vaccines are safe and effective, or every major hospital and health organization in the world is covering up the fact that they actually cause autism. Never mind the razor mdash; conspiracy theories are nothing but extraneous assump adidas samba uomo tions.The question is, Why do so many people believe in them Why do even the most preposterous theories mdash; the Nazis survived but they fled to the moon; the world is secretly being run by a reptilian elite mdash; have fiercely loyal adherents There Ortp Want to See Santa This Year Better Make a Reservation First
Drake performs before a game between the Toronto Raptors and the Cleveland Cavaliers on Nov. 25, 2015 in Toronto, CanadaRon Turenne鈥擭BAE/Getty ImagesBy Eric Renner Brown / Entertainment WeeklyDecember 1, 2015 10:42 AM ESTSpotify continued to beef up in 2015, adding functionalities to find new music and track local concerts. The platform became the go-to streaming service for the likes of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. As the massive year for Spotify mdash; and the music stre nike air force aming businessin general mdash; draws to a close, the company has shared its Year In Music feature to show exactly what its larg adidas campus herren er-than-ever user base listened to in 2015.Drake was the most-streamed artist globally on Spotify, racking up 1.8 billion streams from 46 million listeners mdash; and obliter nike air max ating the 860 million streams that earned Ed Sheeran the top spot last year. Sheeran stayed popular, though, maintaining his designation as Spotifyrsquo most-streamed artist of all-time. He came in second to Drake worldwide in 2015. The Weeknd, Maroon 5, and Kanye West rounded out the top five global artists.Some of the yearrsquo most buzzed about artists also topped Spotifyrsquo various lists. Justin