Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

hbuq WATCH: Fla. weather report interrupted by anchor playing Pokemon Go

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Drao Cocaine, paranoia led to Towson hotel homicide, prosecutors say
CNN -- Special counsel Robert Mueller met on Capitol Hill with the leaders of the Senate intelligence committee We stanley tumblers dnesday afternoon, a long-awaited connection as lawmakers and federal investigators plot a path forward on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.Mueller met with Senate intelligence chairman Richard Burr and Sen. Mark Warner, the t stanley cup op Democrat on the committee, in a secure room.Burr told CNN that they are beginning talks and have open lines of communication. He would not say what they discussed.Burr and Warner have been pres stanley cup sing for the meeting with Mueller since he was first appointed a month ago. The two sides have been discussing deconfliction -- or how the Senate investigation and the federal probe will share information and not step on each others toes.A major test on that front will be whether the FBI is willing to release memos from former FBI Director James Comey of his conversations with Trump, now that they have been provided to Mueller. Ylky Northwest Hospital discharges 300th COVID-19 patient
It may seem like a contradiction, but more adults in the U.S. say they are exercising at the same time more of them are becoming obese.About 24 percent of adults last year said they exercise enough each week to meet government recommendations for both muscle strengthening and aerobic exercise, according to a large annual health survey. That was up from 21 stanley cup percent in 2015.The same survey says 31 percent of adults indicated they were obese last year, up slightly. Another, more rigorous government study has also found adult obesity is inching up.So if more Americans are exercising, how can more also be getting fatter Some experts think the f stanley thermos mug indings may reflect two sets of people - stanley cup the haves and have-nots of physical fitness, so to speak. It s possible the people becoming more active are already normal weight, said John Jakicic, director of the University of Pittsburgh s Physical Activity and Weight Management Research Center.The numbers come from an in-person annual national survey that
CharlesteVibra

vhgc Find the gold Bud Light can for a chance at lifetime Super Bowl tickets

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hyqj 30 former Republican members of Congress vow not to vote for Trump
STURGEON B stanley cup AY, WI -- A man in Wisconsin drove his Cadillac Escalade onto frozen Lake Michigan and a cell phone captured what happened next.The driver was attempting to tow an ice shanty to another spot on the lake Sunday when the ice broke underneath and swallowed both.PHOTO GALLERY:Hundreds Devour Unique Bacon Creations At Baconfest MilwaukeeThe driver had heard from a friend on a snowmobile that the ice was okay.The driver was able to get out. Be sure and try our new SNOWCAST APP! It is the snow equivalent to STORM SHIELD - a great new product that gives you high resolution snow forecasts for any part of the nation! It has just been introduced for iPhones, but we are working on the Android version! Just search SNOWCAST in the App Store or click here.Stay in touc stanley shop h anywhere, anytime with news, weather and video -- Download the TODAY S TMJ4 app:Androi stanley cup d AppiPhone / iPad App Yvnv Congress to vote on gun control legislation next week, Ryan says
BALTIMORE COUNTY 鈥?At 83, Carol Anne Cassady is the oldest member of the Baltimore Kettlebell Club in Nottingham. Twice a week, she takes the Strength for Seniors class.Kettlebells help build strength and stamina. That caneca stanley s im stanley trinkflaschen portant for seniors like Cassady. Oh, it helps, Cassady says, because the weights that you lift build muscle, and the muscle helps to build all that circulation around and gets your bone density moving and grooving. A retired nurse, Cassady has been coming to the club for over a year. She heard about the gym from her physical therapist after her bone density scan came back a little low, which could lead to osteoporosis. That makes seniors like Cassady more prone to fractures. So, she s found her own prescription for it 鈥?kettlebell lifting. Oh, I have a lot more energy. I feel good, she said. I felt so much better. I felt limber and agile, a stanley bottles nd I was able to do things that I wanted to do. And that s the goal, says Baltimore Kettlebell Club owner Dan Cenidoza. The
CharlesteVibra

ziog Three Marylanders honored with The Goddard School Teacher of the Year

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Tbak Donald Trump Jr. to talk to House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors
Baton Rouge. Falcon Heights. Dallas. In just stanley termoska three days, the violent deaths have not only made headlines, they ve been viewed鈥攁nd shared鈥攎illions of times through social media.While our culture becomes more dependent on social media for the spread of information, constant viewing of tragic viral videos could have long term effects on our health, experts say. It has been clearly demonstrated that when you re watching these ty vaso stanley pes of things, your heart rate goes up, Dr. Elias Shaya, Chief of Psychiatry for MedStarGood Samaritan Hospital said. A lot of people don t realize that emotional strain is as strenuous on the body stanley cups as physical strain. According to Dr. Shaya, individuals process exposure to violence in different ways based on their level of vulnerability. For some, a disturbing video could be emotionally upsetting, causing them to flinch and look away. In more extreme cases, particularly involving those suffering from psychiatric diseases, violence on screen could push someone over Yzku Coal CEO sentenced to 1 year in prison
GLEN BURNIE, Md. WMAR 鈥?Anne Arundel County Police are investigating after a 72-year-old man was robbed and knocked unconscious outside a Glen Burnie Home Depot on Monday.Officers were first made aware of the incident on Tuesday stanley cup morning, when they wer stanley bottles e called to Baltimore Washington Medical Center, where the victim was being treated.The victim told police he was robbed and assaulted around 8:50 p.m., as he was getting out of his car at the Home Depot on Mountain Road.A suspect reportedly approached and knocked the victim unconscious, possibly with an unkn stanley water bottle own object. When he awoke the victim noticed his wallet on the ground next to him, missing money.The victim went back home where a family member called medics, to take him to the hospital.Anyone with information is asked to call 410-222-6135.
CharlesteVibra

avdj Bid to break the silence over six-figure payout

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pxzf How you can help children victimized by abuse
Five people were shot at vigil in West Baltimore Monday evening.Four women and one man were shot in the 1800 block of West North Avenue. They were transported to area hospitals for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.According to police, approximately 20 to 30 people gathered for a vigil for 24-year-old Jermaine Scofield who was killed Sunday.Related: Police investigate several weekend shootingsWhile the vigil was taking place, an stanley deutschland unknown gunman approached the group and opened fire, striking the victims.Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2221 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.A PIO is responding to the non-fatal shooting scene at W botella stanley North and Fulton Ave鈥?Baltimore Police @Baltimor stanley cup ePolice July 11, 2016Download the ABC2 News app for theiPhone,Kindle andAndroid.Like us on Facebook Pqsh Net neutrality vote s major players
TIMONIUM, Md WMAR 鈥?For so many people, pets really are part of the family, and when they pass on, the grief is intense.Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens has long had a pet cemetery and sanctuary where families honor them, but now they ve opened up the Pet Loss Center to make the journey as easy as possible. The new resource is being dedicated this weekend. We like to think of pets as family and if they are part of the family, we need to have a great pl stanley cup ace where they can say goodbye and grieve, said Amy Shimp, Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens general manager.In 1967, Dulaney added their first pet memorial garden. When those 3,000 plots sold out, a n stanley canada ew pet garden was created in 2010 called the pet sanctuary and next to it, the Faithful Friends garden where humans can be buried near their pets.The Pet Loss Cente stanley termosar r is the latest addition. It opened earlier this year as a full service aftercare pet facility and funeral home, with a viewing room for people to come and say their final goodbye
CharlesteVibra

tnkh Interpol elects South Korean Kim Jong Yang President over Russian frontrunner

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Opka Romney proposes $12 per hour Patriot Pay bonus for essential workers
KANSAS CITY, Kan. 鈥?Police found a teenage boy shot to death early Sunday in Kansas City, Kansas.He was identified as 15-year-old stanley mug Taveon Brooks. Brooks was driving a car about 2:45 a.m. near North 52nd Street and Georgia Avenue when the shooting began, according to KCK police. The car 鈥?which had five teenagers inside, three boys and two girls 鈥?continued south on 52nd Street before crashing.A girl hit by gunfire in the car is in stable condition at a hospital. The three other teens in the car were treated for minor injuries, police said.Neighbors in the area who heard the gun shots were frightened by the ordeal. I was scared for my family, said Jesus Ortega, a nearby resident. It was scary. Ortega even heard a woman scream. I heard the vaso stanley girl kind of screaming, so I thought it was my little girls, so I went into the room and she was O stanley cup K, he said.Siria Andio, who also lives near where the crash happened, was awakened by her brother-in-law knocking on the door to tell her about what happened. We woke up, I started calling 911, and that s when we heard someone knocking on our door like really, really hard and we didn t want to come open just because we had a baby and try to keep him Kyuq WeSeeYouKSHB Local winery gives back on Good Friday
BOISE, Idaho AP 鈥?Notices that personal information might have been compromised will stanley cup be sent to hunting and fishing license holders in Idaho and Oregon following the breach of a vendor s computer system. They likely will be sent in Washington state, too.Officials in Idaho and Oregon said Dallas-based Active Network will mail the notices to people in their states following the computer hack last week that shut down online license sales.Washington officials said they re in contact with the company and expect similar letters to be sent in their state, but that hadn t been finalized Friday. Officials say the number of records exposed could be in the millions.Online license sales have been halted in all three states until the extent of the hack is fully understood. They ve only been able to confirm that it was possible that personal information was accessed stanley cup nz , Idaho Department of Fish and Game spokesman Mike Keckler said. We do not know yet whether or not that actually occurred, and we m stanley quencher ay not ever know. Hunting and fishing licenses can still be purchased at the states wildlife offices or at businesses that sell the licenses.It s unclear when online sales might resume. I don t have a
CharlesteVibra

wjxl Julian Assange indicted on conspiracy to commit computer intrusion in 2010

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Uoye Former Royal Ben Zobrist wins World Series MVP for the Chicago Cubs
KANSAS CITY, Kan. 鈥?Friends and family members have identified all four men fatally shot inside Tequila KC early Sunday morning.Alfredo Calderon, Everado Meza and Francisco Garcia Anaya died when two gunmen entered the bar and opened fire. Police believe the shooting stemmed from a dispute earlier in the night. I saw the gun go off, and then I m just on the floor, and I m crawling, Celeste Trevino, who was at the bar with family and friends, said. I stanley mug look back as I m on the floor, and there s a man next to me, and he s just covered in blood. Trevino had spent the night talking and dancing with Ebar Meza-Aguirre. She thinks Meza-Aguirre pushed her out of the way but was fatally shot himself during the attack. I really feel like he did save me, Trevino said. It wasn t until she tried to leave the bar tha stanley cups t she realized Alfredo Calderon, her brother-in-law, had also been killed. We walked past the back door, and I saw him laying there. I was the one who found him, she said, crying. Calderon was a devoted father to two kids.It was the same path Francisco Garcia Anaya hoped to take. He had plans with his fiance to get married and have kids. Now that s not going to stanley tumbler happen, Toni Macie Cjdv Raptors bring first NBA title back to Canada
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. AP 鈥?The massive, reeking carcass of a whale rotted Tuesday at a popular California surfing spot, luring dozens of gawkers while authorities decided whether to tow it out to sea or cut it into pieces and load them on trucks.The curious onlookers positioned themselves upwind to avoid the overpowering stench of stanley becher the decomposing carcass that towered over them as they took selfies and knelt to examine the animal.The adult gray whale was about 40 feet long and weighed up to 60,000 pounds.Cynthia Stern of Santa Monica drove 75 miles with he stanley cup r friend to place a pink and white orchid by the whale and press homeopathic remedies onto its rotting blubber. The orchid was a gift from her son last Mother s Day and bloomed only a few days ago. Yo botella stanley u should be paying homage to such creatures that are so intelligent and so wonderful, she said. You could start to feel the positive energy as you walked down the beach. Even though it s a carcass, it s profoundly positive 鈥?and anyone who went there is blessed. The whale was on its side, and its enormous tongue so swollen that it bulged out of its mouth like a giant black balloon. Seaweed still dangled from its mouth and only a few
CharlesteVibra

dalt Leavenworth County replacing emergency sirens

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Lwoy Behind The Spotlight: Captiva
Kansas City, MO --Bill George knows the pen is mightier than the sword, or gun in this case.George is the Chief Executive Officer of Kansas City Transportation Group.His business is located just a few blocks from one of Kansas Citys latest homicides. Dear Mayor James and city council members. Im w stanley quencher riting to each of you today to express my outrage, and plea for a solution to the murder crisis plaguing Kansas City. Yesterday we witnessed another senseless murder, wrote George in a letter this week to Mayor Sly James and the City Council.Georges letter speaks to the April 24 shooting death of Jonathon Porter.Porter, 23, was gunned down at a construction site, just a month away from becoming a father. Anothe stanley cup r heartbroken family, a single parent child, and another horrific example of what is happening in our city, George wrote.Flowers are now at the construction site, replacing the construction workers that have been pulled for another day botella stanley , out of respect and possibly safety. Porters homicide, plus another killing in River Market just days before, is why George picked up his pen.Hes concerned for his city, his family, his more than one thousand employees. My radar is up a little bit Ojjc The Smithereens lead singer Pat DiNizio dies
President Donald Trump repeatedly complained about unfair media coverage while defending his administration s performance on Thursday. Many of the nation s reporters and folks will not tell you the truth, Trump said, echoing many of the complaints he made as a presidential candidate. The media is trying to attack stanley flask our administration because they know we are following through on pledges that we made, and they re not hap stanley cup py about it, for whatever reason, he said. I turn on the news and I see stories of chaos. And yet it is the exact opposite. The administration is r stanley portugal unning like a fine-tuned machine. The president s remarks came at a press conference at which he announced his nominee for secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta. But Trump spent nearly 20 minutes defending his performance and listing the accomplishments of his first month in office. I inherited a mess, Trump said three times before listing his achievements, including pledges from companies to hire more American workers.The president, who has been criticized for ignoring questioners from the mainstream media when holding his news conferences with foreign leaders, then took questions from reporters from NPR, NBC News and ABC New
CharlesteVibra

qpmu Why Conspiracies Theories鈥擣rom Kate Middleton to the Moon Landings鈥擜re So Seductive

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fxfx How To Get Paid for Planning Your Death
Democratic Nominee for President Hillary Clinton and former US President Bill Clinton on stage during final day of the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on July 28, 2016.Tannen Maury鈥擡PABy Daniel WhiteAugust 19, 2016 2:10 PM EDTWhile Bill Clinton could soon be the first male presidential spouse, he won ;t be fully participating in a 24-year-old presidential election tradition for spouses: the Family Circle Presidential Cookie Poll, a.k.a the First Lady Cookie Contest.The recipe the Clintons have opted to su af1 bmit to the magazinemdash;labeled the Clin nike dunk ton Family Chocolate Chip Cookiesmdash;is Hillary Clinton original 1992 recipe, according to the Washington Post. In the poll that opened Thursday, those cookies will face off against Melania Trump Star Cookies.This cookie face-off actually has a long history with the Clintons, as Hillary comments on the campaign trail in 1992 are the reason it began.During a debat adidas samba adidas e before the Michigan and Illinois primaries, Bill was accused by a rival of delivering favorable contracts to his wife law firm during his tenure as governor of Arkansas, TIME reported. The co Iekg New Donald Trump Video Shows Hillary Clinton Barking Like a Dog
CharlesteVibra

yrzr See an Undercover Cop Draw His Gun on Protesters in Oakland

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rfmn In From The Cold
By Julia ZorthianOctober 2, 2016 9:55 AM EDTSaturday Night Live 8216 latest cold open was familiar for anyone who watched Monday first presidential debate, but introduced a new player: Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump.Baldwin took to a podium opposite SNL regular Clinton, Kate McKinnon. The show took digs at both candidates, such as by lampooning Trump thoughts about the blacks and Clinton concerted efforts to be relatable.Shersquo the one with the bad temperament. Shersquo always screaming. Shersquo constantly lying. Her hair is crazy. Her face is completely orange. Except around the eyes where yeezy 350 itrsquo white, Baldwin said. And when she stops talking, her mouth looks like a tiny little butthole.Here a tip, McKinnon Clinton said in her closing statement. If you never want to see my face again, elect me president and I swear to adidas samba og God I will lock myself in the Oval Office and not come out for four years. But if you don ;t elect me, I will continue to run for president until the day I die.McKinnon just won an Emmy f uggs barn or her performance on the SNL cast. Last Hhez Teen Airplane Stowaway: I Could See Through the Little Holes
CharlesteVibra

scor Koch Brothers Groups Are Lobbying Congress to Curb President Trump s Authority on Tariffs

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Lwlv WHO: Ebola Casualties Top 1,200
Texas Gov. Rick Perry gives the keynote speech at the California Republican Party convention in Anaheim, Calif. on Oct. 5, 2013.Reed Saxon/APBy Zeke J MillerAugust 10, 2014 11:45 PM EDTTexas Gov. Rick Perry said Sunday he would keep all options open for the U.S. military to 8220 tamp out the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria ISIS .Speaking to reporters after a campaign stop for GOP House candidate Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Perry said the U.S. must do whatever required to keep ISIS from continuing to be a cle nike dunk donna ar and present danger to America and its allies, including sendin yeezy 350 g in American ground troops if needed.The president historically has been late to action on a lot of these issues that have occurred in the Middle East in particular, Perry said. Our allies need to know that we ;re going to be there for them. I think signaling whether we are going to have boots on the ground or whether we ;re going to be doing it through this particular means or chanclas yeezy not mdash; I think we need to keep all of our options open.President Barack Obama has repeatedly pledged that no U.S. ground troops would be involved in the ongoing opera Xwfw COVID-19 Is Still Devastating Nursing Homes. The Trump Administration Isn t Doing Much to Stop It