Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

zsii quot;Right-to-work, quot; other bills restricting unions fall short at Montana Legislature

Post by MorrissBruit »

Oogp Winners of $1.34 billion Mega Millions jackpot turn in ticket
GREAT FALLS 鈥?Jonathan Cadotte of Browning, who admitted to repeatedly raping two children on the Blackfeet Indian stanley cup Reservation, was sentenced in federal court in Great Falls on T stanley cup uesday, December 14, 2021.Jonathan Cado stanley cup tte, 60, pleaded guilty in August to a superseding information charging him with aggravated sexual abuse and to aggravated sexual abuse of a child.Prosecutors alleged that Cadotte is a child predator who repeatedly sexually assaulted small children in the Browning area, on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation. Beginning in September 2019 and continuing for about a year, Cadotte engaged in a sexual act by force against a victim, identified as Jane Doe 1. From 1993 to about 1998, also in the Browning area, Cadotte engaged in a sexual act with another child victim, identified as Jane Doe 2, who had not yet reached 12 years of age. MTN Jonathan Cadotte The parties reached a plea agreement that a specific sentence of 15 years in prison was appropriate in the case.Chief U.S. District Judge Brian Morris presided and sentenced Cadotte to to 15 years in federal prison followed by a lifetime of supervised release, U.S. Attorney Leif Johnson s Zdtz Video appears to show company dumping tires near Winston despite order to stop
A lot of things are c jordan hanging for schools this year. Some classes may be online and some may be partially on campus. Regardless of where they re taking place, teachers are still spending money on supplies.According to a survey by AdoptAClassroom.org, many teachers have spent about a third of th ugg eir school supply expenses on distance learning materials. They re actually spending more, said Ann Pifer, Executive Director at AdoptAClassroom. 70% of the teachers we surveyed said that they have delivered supplies to students homes, either by bringing them personally or by mailing assignments with supplies. Nearly every three out of four teachers have spent money on printers, ink and paper to make work packets for students who may not have access to computers and internet.Nearly half have spent money on postage and mailing supplies, so they can send learning materials to students.Even in schools where classes are being held in person, AdoptAClassroom still expects teachers to spend more money on supplies. In a normal elementary classroom, there s a basket of pens and papers and crayons and scissors on a table, said Pifer. And groups of students asics share those supplies to do projects. They
MorrissBruit

squf Justice Department sues TikTok, alleging data collection from minors

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ecnf Thousands more school districts could soon provide free school meals
DENVER, Colo. 鈥?The pandemic exposed just how deep racial inequities across the health care industry are, but how do we fight that stanley cup For students and staff at Emily Griffith Technical College, it starts with training. We don t get to pick and choose who our patients are. We take care of all human beings, respect their heart, their soul, their culture, where they come from, what their place in life is, said Lauren Law, a nurse and instructor at Emily Griffith Technical College.This year, her classes are addressing racial inequities in healthcare more clos stanley cup ely than ever before. This school is one of few in the nation training its students using manikins of color. It s different when you assess a Black person or person of darker skin, said Law of why the manikins are necessary. Your coloring, your bruising, your discoloration, illness, signs of illness, signs of assessment, it s going to look different. You won t know it unless you see it on a manikin and then you go out int stanley cup o the community and take care of those folks. A grant from the HCA Healthcare Foundation helped purchase the manikins and fund special training. Dr. Genene Duran, the dean of Health Sciences Administration, said Mkat Rally in Great Falls shows support for Ukraine
Daphne Scott-Brooks has been charged after she allegedly hit a pedestrian with her vehicle just east of Great Falls. It happened at about 11:18 p.m. on Saturday, September 19, as Scott-Brooks was driving east on U salomon S Highway 89 just past the east-side Walmart.Court documents state that a pedestrian in the middle of the outside traffic lane was struck in the legs by the front driver-side of the car. The man s body immediately folded into the Elantra s hood, impacted and nearly impaling through the front windshield. Likely glancing off the steering wheel and continued to roll over the roof and impacted the ugg rear windshield. Both windshields and the driver front door window were shattered. A Montana Highway Patrol trooper estimated that the man s traveled on the car and in the air for approximately 116 feet, before landing in the middle of the traffic lane. The Defendant s vehicle continued for approximately 422 feet, before stopping along the roadway edge. The Defendant immediately called 911 and reported that she thought she had hit someone. The man was attended to by emergency personnel for serious inj hoka uries and was unresponsive, and was taken to a hospital for treatment. The next
MorrissBruit

uhgg Residents worried Soldiers Delight wildfire could happen again

Post by MorrissBruit »

vtnr Good morning from American Idol contestant Les Greene
Zsmy US and British troops killed in Syria blast
COLUMBIA, Md. 鈥?A Sev stanley cup ern man hits it big after winning $1 million from a lucky scratch-off ticket.The man told Lottery offic stanley thermos ials he hadn t bought a ticket in months and this happened because of a spur-of-the-moment Walmart stop. I stopped playing a while back for two reasons, the grocery store produce manager explained. I hadn t been having much luck, and my wife hinted that maybe I was spending too much. Recently, circumstances convinced him to get back in the game, and that s just what he did when he made a stop at a Columbia Walmart for his wife. He bought a ticket and less than a minute later, he found out he was a millionaire.The first thing he did was rush to his son s office and showed him the big win as discretely as he could.The man plans to share his good fortune with his family and build up a retirement nest egg. My wife and I are so stanley bottles relieved not to have to worry about our future, the man said. Lamar misses another practice, Duvernay placed on I.R.
YARMOUTH, Mass. AP -- Police say a father was knocked unconscious by his son outside a Cape Cod restaurant after he told the boy to stop texting during dinner.Investigators say the pair had stepped outside the Yarmouth r stanley cup estaurant Saturday night aft stanley quencher er arguing inside. Police say the juvenile then punched his 63-year-old father in the face.The father hit his head on the ground, suffering serious injuries. Police say an off-duty firefighter who was at the restaurant quickly responded and helped save the man s life.The juvenile was arrested and released later that night into his mother s custody. He is charged with felony assault a stanley cup nd battery. Gnbz
MorrissBruit

vhks 50 Cent s bankruptcy plan approved by Connecticut judge

Post by MorrissBruit »

tbel Photos: The Eagles celebrate their first Super Bowl title
Uanr Construction project aims to improve Columbia s water system
BALTIMORE 鈥?A 21-year-old woman and a 30-year-old man were injured in separate shootings overnight in Baltimore, Baltimore Police said.Officers from the Northwest District responded to a reported shooting in the 3900 block of W. Northern Parkway at about 11 p.m. Wednesday, police said. There they found the woman suffering from a gunshot would to he stanley cup r shoulder. She was taken to an area hospital and listed in stable condition.Just after midnight, patrol officers in the Southwest District responded to a shooting in the 500 block of S. Smallwo stanley mug od Avenue in Baltimore s Carrollton Ridge neighborhood. There, officers found th stanley cup e man suffering from a gunshot wound to the back of his neck, police said. He was taken to an area hospital and listed in stable condition. An early investigation showed the man was on Smallwood Street when he was approached by an unidentified suspect with a gun. The suspect announced a robbery and shot the man when he attempted to flee.Citywide shooting detectives are inve Donald Trump Jr. accuses President Obama of plagiarizing
President Donald Trump promised Tuesday his proposed tariffs on steel and aluminum will be applied in a very loving way. Trump said the measures were necessary to balance global trade deficits. The United States has been taken advantage of by other countries, both friendly and not so friendly, Trump said during a news conference with his Swedish counterpart.The President sai stanley tumblers d he didn t blame individual countries but instead past presidents for allowing trade deficits to balloon. I don t blame the stanley cup countries, he said. I blame our leadership for allowing it to happen. He singled out the European Union in particular, saying barriers on trade made it difficult for US goods to enter the bloc. The European Union has been particularly tough on the US. they make it almost impossible for us to do business with them, he said.Earli stanley cups er Tuesday, Trump attempted to rebut claims that his West Wing is rattled with disorder and low morale. But his message on Twitter only heightened speculation that Yxyf
MorrissBruit

tbac Baltimore mayor: We don t want ICE in Baltimore

Post by MorrissBruit »

kiif Five people injured in shooting in Northwest Baltimore
Fnbm Manual transmission foils Maryland carjacking; surveillance footage released of suspects
A search warrant leads Anne Arundel County police to arrest a man for heroin distribution.Carl stanley thermoskannen Davis, 50, is charged with possession and intent to distribute heroin.Police searched his home in the unit block of Nann Avenu stanley cup e in Brooklyn stanley quencher on Wednesday.During the search, they found 37 clear gelatin capsules of heroin. Help BPD identify six persons of interest related to shooting at Mondawmin Mall
Amid a firestorm of consumer criticism and lawsuits,LuLaRoe has announced it will provide refunds for defective leggi stanley mug ngs.The company s new Happiness Policy is for returns and exchanges on purchases startin stanley cup g Tuesday that do not meet consumer exp stanley cup ectations. The Make Good Program allows consumers to get a credit, refund or replacement for products containing a defect between Jan. 1, 2016 and April 24, 2017.You must make a claim no later than July 31, 2017, according to LuLaRoe. LuLaRoe s enormous growth is directly tied to the happiness and satisfaction of the millions of consumers who love and buy LuLaRoe, said DeAnne Stidham, co-founder and president of LuLaRoe. We are committed to going above and beyond to ensure consumers are happy and satisfied to the greatest extent practicable. I know that we can t always make everyone happy, but we sure are going to try our hardest to get there. I know firsthand the importance of generous customer service, and together we are going to work to mak Jtbp
MorrissBruit

kbsr Denver man sentenced to more than 20 years in prison for trafficking in Billings

Post by MorrissBruit »

Rktt King Charles confirms plans for lifetime smoking ban in the UK
A letter finally arrived 68 years later with the help of one Minnesota community.One day, a letter showed up in Susan Nordin s mailbox. And so the date was only five years after the house was built. It was built in 1948, Nordin said.To find out more about the letter, she turned to Facebook. Being able to use the communication we have now, we were able to track it down within two days, where it should go, and thats incredible, Nordin said.With the help of fellow reside stanley cup nts, Nordin got in touch with Ed Nelson s granddaughter Connie Anderholm. It was kinda nice. I remember when my grand stanley cup mother passed, my mother inherited the house, she sold it, and then I thought, well, that s the end of an era, said Anderholm.Connie said the letter was about the birth of her brother Jim when her father was deployed in Germany.The letter s discovery means more to Anderholm now since Jim passed recently. It s a pretty good Christmas gift, said Anderholm. We were still licking our wounds from his loss, and it ll be a nice piece of family history. I m sure the letter won t get lost again. stanley cup Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broad Xpuh BLM murals being defaced across US, communities trying to deal with fallout
HELENA 鈥?Shodair Children s Hospital announced Wednesday theyve canceled this years Shodair Soccer Classic over COVID-19 concerns.For t nike dunk wo decades the annual event has featured the top graduating student athletes from high schools across the state in all-star soccer games.The student athletes would also spend time giving back by assisting in the Soccer Classic Kids Clinic and raising awareness for Shodair Childrens Hospital.Keith Meyer, Foundation Director at Shodair, says it was a hard decision for the organization to make. For the safety of our athletes, coaches, ref ugg erees, parents and spectators we felt like now was the time to make the decision to cancel the event for this summer, so that plans werent being made and then had to be canceled at the last minute, said Meyer.Meyer added they also didnt want people to str yeezy ess about travel plans they may need to cancel. We didnt want to put the athletes and their families in a position where they had to make a choice, said Meyer. As were seeing other statewide events being cancelled we just felt we needed to do what the Governor is asking us and the people of Montana to do. The players for the Shodair Soccer Classic are invited to pl
MorrissBruit

vrcb Dad beat little girl to death over incorrect answers during lesson, police say

Post by MorrissBruit »

qsjp SNL asks Where in the World is Kellyanne Conway
Sgae Lions coach Matt Patricia on sexual assault allegations: I was innocent then and I am innocent now
A passenger invol stanley cup ved in a three stanley water bottle car hit and run crash last week has died.Baltimore County Police on Sunday evening announced that 77-year-old Sandra Janette Watkins had passed away earlier in the afternoon.Watkins, of the 300 block of Blue Grass Lane was a passenger in a GMC Yukon that was struck by a suspected hit and run vehicle after it had gone through a red stanley isolierkanne light on Monday, November 19.Police say the suspect, Jay Michael Perkins of Westminster was located in Carroll County and arrested and charged for multiple hitand run related offenses.Perkins is accused of driving his older model Ford F-150 through a red light as he was traveling westbound on Westminster Pike. That caused him to collide with a Ford F-350 that had a green light traveling northbound on I-795. Perkins vehicle then crashed into the car Watkins was in as it was attempting to turn left onto Westminster Pike from I-795. Perkins then fled the scene.At the time of the crash all victims involved declined medical attenti Banquet frozen Salisbury steak dinners recalled for possible contamination
This could be dangerous.Domino s Pizza has introduced what it calls the easiest way ever to order piz stanley mug zas. The company s latest smartphone app allows customers to place an order without clicking.The Zero Click app lets users simply open the app, wait 10 seconds and a delivery order will be on its way.To use the app, customers must have a go-to food order saved as an Easy Order with their Domino s online account. Upon opening the Zero Click app, a 10-second timer stanley uk counts down, allowing the user to either cancel the order or wait until it runs out, at which point the order will be placed.The Domino s Pizza Zero Click app is available on iOS and Android platforms.See a short video demonstration of zero-click ordering below.Now you stanley romania can order with ZERO clicks. Guys, this is seriously the future. zeroclicksgivenhttps://t.co/mJUV9UEXjc鈥?Domino s Pizza @dominos April 6, 2016Clint Davis covers entertainment and trending news topics for the Scripps National Desk. Follow him on Twitter @MrCl Qyzr
MorrissBruit

leqz Virtual reality augmenting police officer Taser training

Post by MorrissBruit »

Jolq Training on Malmstrom Air Force Base causes confusion
The Food and Drug Administration will likely authorize Pfizer s COVID-19 booster shot for adolescents aged 12 to 15 by next week, The Washington stanley cup Post and The New York Times reported on Thursday.The Pfizer vaccine would be the first booster shot to receive emergency authorization for young teens and pre-teens.Pfizer s COVID-19 vaccine was approved for use in adolescent stanley cup s in May, and the CDC has recommended adults seek a booster shot six months after their final dose. Should that recommendation carry over to adolescents, many would be eligible for a booster immediately upon approval.The impending decision comes as the U.S. deals with a surge in COVID-19 cases caused by the highly contagious omicron variant. While the new strain has shown to be slightly more resistant to vaccines, health officials say vaccines and booster shots offer significant protection against severe disease and death. .Page-below > .RichTextModule display:none; .Page-below .Link font-size: 12px; padding: 5px 10px;border: 1px solid 005687;border-rad stanley cup ius: 4px;font-family: proxima-nova , sans-serif; Report a typo Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be Ligx Stampede at Guatemala concert injures 20, leaves nine dead
A 24-year-old woman from the Navajo Nation recently went viral on social media after she posted a video of her mizuno skateboarding in the desert.Naiomi Glasses has been skateboarding since she was 5 years old. She said it helped her deal with some of the bullies she faced as a kid because of her bilateral cleft lip and palate. Skateboarding became a place to escape and be myself and be completel salomon y free, she said.Glasses grew up skating in skateparks in the Valley. Her family moved back to the reservation when she was 12. That s when I realized there s a lack of skateparks, she said.She said the closest park to her is an hour away.A few months ago, she decided to try skating on the smooth sandstone near her house. She posted a video of it on TikTok and it s got adidas campus ten 1.8 million views. I feel like everything like that has happened in 2020 has just been a blur and even now in 2021, I m like whoa, this is insane. This isn t happening, is it said Glasses.Teen Vogue even did an article on her, highlighting her efforts to bring more skateparks to the Navajo Nation. At least with skateboarding, if you don t have a team, you can do it on your own and I feel that would help so many kids tremendou
MorrissBruit

mrec Protesters gather following Porter mistrial

Post by MorrissBruit »

xmqb Capital Gazette workers will march July 4th
Mbsc Baltimore mayor, Attorney General Loretta Lynch to announce consent decree agreement
ANNAPOLIS, Md. 鈥?Three stanley water bottle people were injured in a shooting in Annapolis Saturday afternoon. Police were called to the unit block of Melrob Court for reports of shots fired. As officers were on scene, three males arrived at a local hospital with gunshot wounds in relation to the stanley cup incident. Detectives later identified the shooter as a 16-year-old male. He is being charged as an adult and faces three counts of attempted first-degree murderAll three victims, two 17-year-olds and a 20-year-old, are all in stable condition. The name of the suspect has not been stanley mug revealed. MDTA says you can pay your tolls before you receive a bill
A bystander video shows the moment a demonstrator was hit by a Sacramento County Sheriff s deputy s vehicle Saturday night as people protested the shooting death of Stephon Clark.The collision happened during a vigil as a woman carrying a Stephon Clark Rest in Power sign walked in front of a sheriff s vehicle and motioned the driver to stop, according to a video from the Nation stanley termoska al Lawyers Guild Legal Observers obtained by CNN.The deputy then drove away, said Guy Danilowitz, a legal obs stanley uk erver who recorded the video. The vehicle accelerated and struck her, accelerated very fast and struck her violently and she fell to the ground, Danilowitz said. It was a very fast acceleration, not the way you would move with people around, he added.The woman suffered minor injuries and was taken to a hospital, stanley cup according to the Sacramento County Sheriff s Department.About eight seconds before the collision, a deputy inside the sheriff s SUV could be heard on a loudspeaker repeatedly telling protesters Vycp
MorrissBruit

wwzr Baltimore County Police make arrest in August homicide

Post by MorrissBruit »

bxks House of Cards employees allege sexual harassment, assault by Kevin Spacey
Uady Teachers at elementary school in Towson get a pleasant surprise
BALTIMORE 鈥?How do you pay a bill you never received That s what Bryan Burkert wants to know.He s the owner of The Sound Garden in Fells Point, and last week, he got a call from his lawyer: his property had been sold in a tax sale. It s my life s work. For about 24 hours, I thought I lost this building. This was the first Burkert was hearing of it. He says he received no notice from the city that he had any unpaid taxes, or that his property was up for sale. $1,500. And we would ve lost a 30 year business, 20 employees. And you know, this is a well-known spot in Baltimore City. We do a lot, Burkert said. Burkert went to city hall to find out what was going on. Turns ou stanley cup t he owed money for something called a Special Benefits District Surcharge. Businesses in certain areas agree to pa stanley water jug y extra tax dollars to receive extra benefits - like cleaning, and security. They have a portal to pay the bills and when you go to the portal, there s a specific space for a s stanley france pecial benefits district surch Clickable map to see how Marylanders voted in the Primary
An Okeechobee, Florida boy on the autism spectrumis facing his fifth charge,and the boy s mothersaidshe plans on fighting them all, while working to get he stanley cup r son back in school soon.The video his mom shot went viral last year.Scripps station WPTV in West Palm Beachis now learning there s more trouble for John Benjamin Haygood, the little boy in the middle of it all.His mother, Luanne Haygood, says the state has filed four additional felony charges against John Benjamin.She says the felonies,all of them for felony battery, came as stanley us a bit of a surprise, as the incidents in question took place in 2015. I don t see the point in putting up four more charges that happened when he was 8 years old, Haygood said. There s a reason why we don t arrest 8-year-olds. Last year, she recorded video on her phone as school resource deputies took John Benjamin into custody, charging him with felony battery on a school employee.The stanley cup now 11-year-old is on the autism spectrum, and his mom says it was an auti Ibkp