Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

upiv Cable s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pysw Gunman Among Four Dead in Jonesboro, Arkansas Shooting
Getty Images 1 ; Illustration by M air max ia Tramz for TIMEBy Alexandra SifferlinDecember 10, 2015 8:30 AM ESTWomen with early-stage breast cancer have a few options when it comes to how to treat the disease. That choice can be based on the particularities of the cancer, to personal preference or, as is often the case, the recommendations of health groups, breast surgeons and oncologists. Certain data that would be helpful in informing that choice can be scant, however, including long-term health outcomes to the costs of different treatments. Now, two new studies add more nuance to the picture.The first study, presented Thursday at the 2015 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, found that mastectomies followed by breast reconstruction was both costlier and came with adidas yeezy more complications than lumpectomies sometimes referred to as breast-conserving the nike dunk high rapy followed by radiation.In the study, Dr. Benjamin D. Smith, an associate professor and research director of the breast radiation oncology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and his team used two databases to look up insurance claim information on younger and older women who were diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer in Cttw Here s Who Drinks the Most Sugary Beverages In the World
By Amy GuniaUpdated: February 1, 2021 6:13 AM EST | Originally published: January 31, 2021 8:47 PM ESTMyanmar military assumed control of the country in a coup on Monday, ousting the democratically elected government led by Aung San Suu Kyi, and arresting the Nobel laureate and several leaders of her party in early-morning raids. The move came after Myanmar generals complained of fraud in the Nov. 8 electionmdash;citing evidence that is, at best, disputed.While military leaders said they were assuming control for one year under eme adidas samba schuhe rgency powers granted to them in the constitution, the coup seems likely to undo hard-won democratic reforms that the U.S. under the Obama Administration worked to nurture. It comes just five years after Suu Kyi won political leadership of the country in the freest elections in 25 years, after decades of military rule.The coup abruptly ends Myanmarrsquo faulty and fragile push towards democracy over the last decade, says Lee Morgenbesser, an expe adidas samba adidas rt on authoritarian politics in Southeast Asia at the school of government and adidas samba international relations at Australiarsquo Griffith University.The coup will be an early test of P
CharlesteVibra

bulw The IRS Is Struggling to Keep Up鈥擜nd That s Bad For Everyone

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Gzxa Elizabeth Warren s Trip to Iowa Revealed Parts of Her 2020 Strategy
Chairman and chief executive officer of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation Sheldon Adelson attends a press conference in Macau, on Sept. 13, 2016.Anthony Wallace鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Philip ElliottUpdated: January 12, 2021 12:39 PM EST | Originally published: January 12, 2021 11:48 AM ESTSheldon Adelson had little use for regret.During the Republican primaries in 2012, the billionaire mega-donor and his family sent a $5 million check to longtime ally Newt Gingri dunk pand chrsquo super PAC to help him keep up with Mitt Romney, whose style of politics didn ;t exactly mesh with Adelson ; ugg s. The cash allowed the Gingrich camp to buy a film attacking Romneyrsquo business practices, helping force Romney into a protracted primary. The Adelsons continued unloading their arsenal on Romney, dumping another $11 million into the effort to deny him the Republican Partyrsquo presidential nomination.But when it became clear Gingrich couldnrsquo;t overpower Romneymdash;Gingrich would ultimately win only South Carolina and Georg nike dunk iamdash;the Adelson clan switched gears in a coldly pragmatic pivot. They were suddenly in Romneyrsquo corner, writing $20 million in checks to a pro-Romney super P Xhoi Vote Now: Who Won the Seventh Republican Presidential Debate
Pictured: l-r Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing, Courteney Cox as Monica Geller-Bing, David Schwimmer as Dr. Ross Geller in Friends.NBC/Getty ImagesBy Melissa LockerAugust 28, 2014 10:58 AM EDTNo one told us life was going to be this way! One day you ;re watching your new favorite TV show about a group of affable twentysomethings who live, love and host some memorable meals in some seriously valuable real estate in Manhattan, and the next thing you know, 20 years have passed.Friends is about to celebrate the 20th anniversary of when Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler or Joey joined the primetime line-up mdash; and to help mark the o adidas campus ccasion, a replica of the friends ; favorite hangout, Central Perk, will pop up in Manhattan.From Sep air max plus tember 17 to October 18, fans can pay homage to Friends while hanging around the Central Perk coffee bar located at 199 Lafayette Street in Manhattan SoHo neighborhood , perhaps while sipping on a special Central Perk Roast from Eight Orsquo;Clock Coffee, who is spo adidas samba og nsoring the shop in collaboration with Warner Bros.To document fans ; trips down memory lane, Central Perk will be chock-full of selfie opportunities, including the
CharlesteVibra

wbqp Loretta Lynch Confirmed as Attorney General

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mpyx 25-Year-Old Mom Gave Her Life to Shield Her 2-Month-Old. These Are the El Paso Shooting Victims
By Cha chanclas yeezy rlotte AlterOctober 28, 2015 9:29 PM EDTJeb Bush and Marco Rubio traded insults at Wednesday Republican presidential debate over how many Senate votes Rubio has missed while running for president.The spat comes after a Florida newspaper published an editorial calling for Rubio to resign for missing 59 Senate votes since he launched his campaign. Rubio called the editorial evidence of the bias that exists in American media. 8220 yeezy ;Irsquo;m a constituent of the Senator, and I helped him, and I expected that he would do constituent service, which means that he shows up to work, Bush said. Marco, when you signed up for this, this was a six year term, and you should be showing up to work. Literally, the Senate, what it is like a French work week You get like three days when you have to show up Rubio swung back at Bush, calling out the former Florida governor for modeling his campaign after John McCain 2008 run. Do you k yeezy 350 now how many votes John McCain missed he asked. I don ;t remember you ever complaining about John McCainrsquo vote record.The only reason why yoursquo;re doing it now is Btrb What Is Contact Tracing Here s How It Could Be Used to Help Fight Coronavirus
By Justin WorlandJanuary 26, 2017 1:06 PM ESTThe planet moved significantly closer to a catastrophic event this week as Donald Trump assumed the U.S. presidency, according to a new report.The planet Doomsda adidas campus y Clock is now two-and-a-half minutes to midnight, which represents a global catastrophe. It the closest the measure has been to midnight since the successful testing of hydrogen bombs in 1953. The new position represents a 30-second lurch forward from the previous position.A group of nuclear scientists affiliated with the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists determine when to move the clock in response to a number of threats from nuclear security to climate change. The formal report notes a slew of factors that contributed to the change includ adidas samba og ing crumbling international relations, slow efforts to address climate change and declining global support for democracy.The most important contributing factor to moving the Doomsday Clock closer to midnight is the rise of Donald Trump, said Derek Johnson, executive director of the Global Zero to e air force 1 liminate nuclear weapons. This is no time to lsquo;wait and see.rsquo; We must act urgently.The report
CharlesteVibra

fjjs Democrats Push Equal Pay in Midterm Elections Fight

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sydo Two Buffalo Police Officers Suspended After 75-Year-Old Man Shoved to the Ground
Democratic National Committee DNC Chair, Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz, adidas campus Democrat of Florida, speaks at the DNC s Leadership Forum Issues Conference in Washington on Sept. 19, 2014.Mandel Ngan鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Jay Newton-SmallSeptember 19, 2014 3:53 PM EDTPresident nike dunk low Barack Obama praised Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Friday, at a time her leadership of the party is being sharply questioned.I want to thank Debbie for the great work that she is doing to keep our party strong, Obama said on the stage of the Democratic Womenrsquo Leadership Forum in Washington. Nobody anywhere works harder than Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I want to thank her for her incredible efforts.Kind words. But according to a 4,000-word Politico story this week, Obama rarely includes the DNC chair in his political meetings and thinks little adidas samba of the job shersquo doingmdash o little that his Administration actively looked to replace her in 2012, but decided it would ultimately be more hassle than itrsquo;d be worth.Obama wasnrsquo;t the only one with effusive praise for Wasserman Schultz. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton compli Xmln How Police Captured Escaped Killer Danelo Cavalcante in Pennsylvania
The newly named Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh wave from a balcony to the crowds at the gates of Buckingham Palace after the coronation on June 2, 1953. Norman Hartnell designed Elizabeth s coronation gown; she had specifically requested that it be embroidered with the national flowers of each Commonwealth country.APBy TIME PhotoUpdated: June 10, 2016 9:50 AM [ET] | Originally published: February 3, 2012 12:00 PM EST;On April 21, 192 adidas campus damen 6, the Duke and Duchess of York later King George VI and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother welcomed their daughter Elizabeth Alexandra Mary to the world. Shortly after, the family was photographed with baby Elizabeth cloaked in a c airmaxplus hristening robe that had been in the royal family for generations.Popperfoto/Getty ImagesElizabeth stands in a field picking flo nike dunk high wers circa 1930. As the eldest child, Elizabeth, often called Lilibet by her family, was treasured among family members, including her father, who snapped this photo.Hulton Archive/Getty ImagesThe family poses on the grounds of Windsor Castle in the English county of Berkshire in June 1936. With the arrival of Elizabeth s sister Princess Margaret Rose on Aug. 21, 1930, the family was c
CharlesteVibra

eglo How to Predict Future Criminals

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pnxj U.S. Warns of Possible Terrorist Attack in Europe
nike dunk donna yeezy slide adidas samba damen Zyxg How Jeb Bush s Union-Friendly Pension Law Could Haunt Him
By Judy BermanJanuary 7, 2020 11:07 AM ESTI can tell you what day May 1st lands on 204 years from now faster than any computer on Earth, Holly Gibney, a P.I. played by Harriet star Cynthia Erivo, stiffly informs two small-town Georgia cops whorsquo;ve come to offer her a case, in HBOrsquo The Outsider. I can look at a skyscraper for two seconds from a speeding car and tell you within six inches how tall that building is. And I can not only recite the lyrics of every rock lsquo;nrsquo; roll song ever written from 1954 to the present day, but I can tell you wh adidas samba ich Billboard chart position they were in week to week before they fell off completely. But you know what I donrsquo;t listen to music because I donrsquo;t like it. Heights make me throw up. And if you ask me what dat adidas campus e it is today I have to look at a calendar.The monologue wouldrsquo;ve made a strange, tantali adidas samba adidas zing cold open for this adaptation of the 2018 Stephen King novel. Delivered over beers, the awkward introduction marks the arrival of the storyrsquo first distinctive character and draws a sharp contrast between her eccentricity and the beaten-down pragmatism of protagonist Ralph An
CharlesteVibra

tslc Students Calling for Gun Control Can t Vote Yet. But Age Hasn t Stopped Young Activists in the Past

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Feil 275 Arrested in Crackdown on Medicare and Medicaid Fraud
By Haley WeissMay 26, 2023 12:28 PM EDTThe cruelty of teenage girls can often feel like life-or-deathmdash;but in Yellowjackets, Showtimersquo hit series about a New Jersey girlrsquo soccer team that gets stranded in the wilderness, it really is. Starving, freezing, and with no animals to hunt and little else to lose, the teens have slowly transformed from classmates into cannibals. Itrsquo not an unre yeezy foam alistic scenariomdash;the showrsquo creators have referenced the real-life catastrophes that inspired it, many of which asics devolved into cannibalism. But with a dozen mouths to feed, it seems like an unsustainable dietary strategy for the showrsquo survivors. The showrsquo creators are planning for three more seasons, so viewers are left to wonder: How can any of the Yellowjackets stay alive until their rescue What we know so far about the Yellowjackets timelineThe teamrsquo plane seems to crash in the spring, and they make it through the summer fairly easily by hunting animals. But once it starts snowing, the Yello air force 1 wjacketsmdash;now a team of a different sort that includes their assistant coach Ben and their head coachrsquo two sons, Travis and Javimdash;run Yset Reading Books and Playing Games May Help Prevent Dementia: Study
Actress Maisie Williams attends the UK Film Council Party during the 2015 Berlinale Film Festival in Berlin, Germany on Feb. 7, 2015.Joel Ryan鈥擜PBy air force one James Hibberd / Entertainment WeeklyMarch 30, 2015 11:15 AM EDTMaisie Williams is going from Westeros to the TARDIS: The Game of Thrones fan favorite is shooting a guest spot on the BBCrsquo Doctor Who.On her first day on set, the 17-year-old asics actress said: 8232; 8232;Irsquo;m so excited to be working on Doctor Who as itrsquo such a big and important part of British culture. I canrsquo;t wait to meet the cast and crew and start filming, especially as wersquo;ll be shooting not too far from my home town.Exe adidas campus donna cutive producer Steven Moffat added: 8232; 8232; Wersquo;re thrilled to have Maisie Williams joining us on Doctor Who. Itrsquo not possible to say too much about who or what shersquo playing, but she is going to challenge the Doctor in very unexpected ways. This time he might just be out of his depth, and we know Maisie is going to give him exactly the right sort of hell.In addition to her role as Arya Stark on HBOrsquo Thrones, Williams recently starred in the docu-drama Cyberbully. D
CharlesteVibra

wryw White House Denies Report President Trump Asked James Comey to End Michael Flynn Investigation

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hhvq Prosecutors in San Francisco and Los Angeles Sue Uber, Settle With Lyft
By Alissa GreenbergJune 21, 2015 11:24 PM EDTJudy Nir Mozes Shalom, wife of Israeli Interior Minist yeezy er Silvan Shalom, caused a stir on Twitter Sunday after sharing a controversial joke that many are calling racist.Do u know what Obama Coffee is Black and weak, wrote Shalom, whose husband is partially responsible fo yeezy r maintaining Israel good relationship with the U.S., Haaretz reports.The post provoked an angry response before it was hastily deleted, with Twitter users accusing Shalom of being racist and doing grievous damage to foreign relations.Shalom tweeted an apology shortly thereafter, saying the line was a stupid joke somebody told me.President Obama I shouldnt have written the inappropriate joke I heard. I like asics outlets people no matter about their race and religion.mdash; 讙壮讜讚讬 诪讜讝住 Judy Mozes @JudyMozes June 21, 2015Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone. I hope I will stay married when my husband will land and hear what I did.mdash; 讙壮讜讚讬 诪讜讝住 Judy Mozes @JudyMozes June 21, 2015[Haaretz]These Teenagers Are Israels Future SoldiersIsraeli high-school seniors are instructed on the AK-47 assault rifle as part of a Ybsl Working Families Party Staffers Face Harassment After Warren Endorsement
Frank Franklin II鈥擜PBy Denver NicksApril 15, 2014 3:25 PM EDTThe White House said Tuesday it sup dunk panda ports military action ugg taken on Tuesday by the interim government of Ukraine against separatist militants across the eastern part of the country.The Ukrainian government has repeatedly sought to negotiate with the armed groups that have seized public buildings and established unauthorized roadblocks in Eastern Ukrainian in an effort to resolve the situation peacefully through dialogue, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said. That said, the Ukrainian government has a responsibility to provide law and order, and these provocations in adidas campus herren Eastern Ukraine are creating a situation in which the government has to respond.Tuesdayrsquo military offensive began with an assault on an airport 25 miles north of Slovyansk that had been seized by pro-Russian separatist militants Sunday. Ukrainian military clashed with a pro-Russian crowd in the area throughout the afternoon, and Russian news media, citing pro-Russian militants at the scene, claims there were injuries and deaths in the vicinity of the airport, according to The New York Times. Ukraine planned to extend its
CharlesteVibra

ptkq What the VA Did for My Sick Husband

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rlyr Is It Bad to Stay Inside For an Entire Day
The early morning sun rises behind the US Capitol Building in Washington, DC.Mark Wilson鈥擥etty ImagesBy Zeke J MillerMay 13, 2015 8:45 AM EDTGood morning from Washington. President Obama will host Gulf leaders at Camp David todaymdash;or at least those who showed up. The White House is struggling to manage the snub of some area leaders who have doubts about U.S. efforts to combat the Islamic State and to keep Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon. In the political realm, the White House is dealing with a revolt from the presidentrsquo own party which at least temporarily blocked his free trade agenda T yeezy 350 uesday.On the campaign trail, itrsquo now clear that both parties are testing the limits of campaign finance rules this cycle. Correct the Record, the Clinton-allied subsidiary of Democratic super PAC American Bridge, announced Tuesday it is becoming a stand-alone group to directly coordinate with the Clinton campaign. The move exploits a loophole that only prohibits coordination between campaigns a air max 96 nd outside groups on direct expendituresmdash;not the army of researchers the group will employ. This follows efforts by Jeb Bush, Scott Walker and others to ugg outsource the early stag Kakz Dictionary.com s 2016 Word of the Year Is Xenophobia
Thailand s Prime Minister Prayuth adidas campus femme Chan-ocha gets in his car after the merit-making ceremony on the occasion of yeezy Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn s birthday at Sanam Luang in Bangkok on April 2, 2015Damir Sagolj鈥擱eutersBy Charlie CampbellApril 2, 2015 2:21 AM EDTMartial law has been lifted in Thailand, but replaced with a sweeping new security decree that grants virtually identical powers to the junta.On Wednesday, King Bhumibol Adulyadej gave his much-expected rubber stamp to General yeezy Prayuth Chan-ocharsquo decision to invoke Article 44 of the nationrsquo interim constitution, by which acts deemed harmful to national peace and stability may be curbed.Human Rights Watch Asia director Brad Adams decried the Southeast Asian nationrsquo deepening descent into dictatorship since the May 22 coup drsquo;eacute;tat.Thailand friends abroad should not be fooled by this obvious sleight of hand by the junta leader to replace martial law with a constitutional provision that effectively provides unlimited and unaccountable powers, he said in a statement.The new order grants powers to the military to arrest anyone for suspected cri
CharlesteVibra

tuin Witness Protests in Baltimore Over the Death of Freddie Gray

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Oyzi 5 Things You Need To Know About Ben Carson
By Mahita GajananFebruary 22, 2019 8:50 AM ESTSen. Kamala Harris said she is 8220 ad, frustrated and disappointed about the recent turn in the case of the actor J adidas samba og ussie Smollett.Harris, a Democratic presidential candidate in the 2020 race, had joined a flood of support for Smollett when he first claimed in January to be the victim of a hate crime a asics ttack in Chicago. Smollett story drew an outpouring of sympathy and condemnations of the attack from several politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, President Donald Trump and Sen. Cory Booker ndash; also a 2020 candidate.Following weeks of investigation over Smollett claims that two people yelled racist and homophobic insults, beat him, put a noose on him and threw chemicals on him, Chicago police charged the Empire star with felony disorderly conduct in filing a false police report. Police said Thursday that Smollett orchestrated a fake hate crime attack on himself out of dissatis adidas samba faction with his salary. The actor is alleged to have paid two men $3,500 to carry out the fake attack.Harris, who called Smollett initial account of the attack an attempted modern day lynching, said in Patg COVID-19 Is Now Preventable, Treatable, and Controllable. What Happens Next Is Up to Us
Youtube personality MrBeast runs on to the field prior to a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons at Raymond James Stadium on October 22, 2023 in Tampa, Florida.Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesBy Moises Mendez IIUpdated: August 19, 2024 10:49 AM EDT | Originally published: August 13, 2024 2:45 PM EDTJimmy Donaldson, better known online as MrBeast, has been YouTubes brightest star for years. With 308 million subscribers to his main channel, a number that balloons to nearly 460 million when you include his four other channels, he is currently the top-subscribed YouTuber on the platform, popularity that led him to asics gel earn an estimated $82 million from June 2022 to June 2023, according to Forbes. Donaldson, who began his career on YouTube in 2012, has a long history of making entertaining content that accumulates hundreds of millio adidas campus ns of views. The videos often feature him testing peoples limits in exchange for a large cash prize. He is also known for his philanthropic work, like paying for cataract surgeries to help 1,000 people regain sight or volunteering in underserved communities.This l airmaxplus evel of fame has brought scrutiny and criticism along with wealth and opportunity.
CharlesteVibra

zgxe What Would You Do if You Could Live to 150

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Tapk What We Know About the Jersey City Shooting Victims, Including a Father-of-5 and a Young Mother
Dazeley鈥擥etty ugg ImagesBy Alice ParkJune 8, 2023 2:00 PM EDTAnti-aging supplements become popular based more on hype than hard evidencemdash;but researchers are starting to inve adidas samba damen stigate some of the more promising ones to add some scientific rigor to the claims.The latest is the amino acid taurine: a familiar ingredient in energy drinks and one that scientists have been studying for decades, albeit for reasons other than aging. In a paper published June 8 in Science, researchers report on encouraging results that show taurine can slow aging in a number of animal species, including worms, mice, and monkeys. In people, the team also reports that taurine levels decline with age and can be boosted with exercise.Taurine is a far cry from a fountain of youth, but the findings suggest that it may be hold promise as a supplement that could help certain body systems function better and act younger again.More from TIMEHumans make ugg taurine naturally in the body, mostly in the brain, heart, and reproductive organs. We can also get it through diet by eating meat, fish, and eggs. Athletes have long known that taurine can improve energy and performance, and itrsquo also been part of o Nyip Pope Francis Says Si to Philadelphia Visit in 2015
By Billy PerrigoMarch 14, 2019 3:34 PM EDTAs earthquakes go in recent British politics, this one was the largest. Across three successive evenings, lawmakers handed down three scathing defeats to Prime Minister Theresa May. The scale of the early damage was unquantifiable, there was no immediate plan for how to rebuild, and nobody knew how dangerous the aftershocks would be.But two th adidas campus femme ings were clear. After tw adidas samba og o years of tortuous negotiations with the E.U., the U.K. was back to square one. And, in a turning point, lawmakers had wrestled control over the Brexit process out of the hands of Mayrsquo government.The events played out in three stages. First, on Tuesday, lawmakers rejected the deal May had spent two years negotiating with the European Union. By doing so, they set Britain on course to crash out of the chanclas yeezy E.U. on its scheduled exit date, March 29, without a deal.But then, on Wednesday, lawmakers voted to rule out such a no deal Brexit. Confusingly, that vote was not binding, and did not change the reality that Britain is legally bound to leave on March 29 if no deal has by then been agreed by Parliament.So, to undo that paradox, lawmakers instructed May on Thurs