Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

lobu Remembering the Generous Leadership of Former TIME Editor Jason McManus

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dpqj A Major Shift in Breast Cancer Understanding
IdeasBy Brian StullSeptember 27, 2024 10:38 AM EDTStull is the deputy director of the Capital Punishment Project at the American Civil Liberties UnionMore than half of American states have abolished the death penalty or hit pause on executions. Less than half鈥?7%鈥攐f Americans believe the death penalty is administered fairly, a record low. A clear trend line has emerged. Every year, we see fewer ne adidas samba og w death sentences and fewer executions.So what happened last week Why did we see five executions of five human beings, by five different states, in the span of only seven days How do we make sense of the executions of Freddie Eugene Owens who went by Khalil Divine Black Sun Allah by South Carolina, Marcellus Wil adidas samba herren liams who went by Khalifah Ibn Rayford Daniels by Missouri, Travis Mullis by Texas, Emmanuel Littlejohn by Oklahoma, a yeezy slide nd Alan Eugene Miller by Alabama While this series of executions has shocked Americas conscience, the unfortunate reality is that they embody well-documented problems with the death penalty. They have become not the exception, but the rule. And the rule is that executions reflect racism, government error and arrogance, untreated mental illness and trauma, and d Ugoq Donald Trump Still Has a Big Problem With Millennials
A stock investor gestures as he checks share prices at a securities firm in Fuyang, China, on Jan. 19, 2015AFP/Getty ImagesBy David Stout / Hong KongJanuary 20, 2015 12:27 AM ESTChinarsquo economy expanded by just 7.4% in 2014, undercutting earlier official forecasts and registering the Asian superpower weakest economic growth in 24 years, according to data released by the National Bureau of Statistics on Tuesday.Late last year, authorities released official forecasts putting growth in 2014 at 7.5%. Tuesday revelation marked the first time in 16 years that the countryrsquo economic performance missed the government annual target. However, authorities have largely tried to paper over the misstep.China has entered a new normal of economic growth, Li Baodong, a Vice Foreign Minister, told reporters on Friday, according to Agence France-Presse. That is to say we are going through structural adjustment and the structural adjustment is progressing steadi dunk panda ly.Yet experts airmaxplus were not so quick to downplay China soaring debt, weak and volatile real estate market and plummeting domestic demand.l adidas campus 80s dquo;Among all the problems, the bigg
CharlesteVibra

zxwn LIFE on the Stump: Classic Photos From the Campaign Trail

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wqlv President Obama Says the U.S. Is Safe From an ISIS Attack
Dan Quayle is interviewed by Maria Bartiromo in New York, July 24, 2014.APBy Sam FrizellMay 12, 2016 10:08 AM EDTFormer Vice President Dan Quayle on Thursday urged the adidas campus Republican Party to unite around Donald Trump, despite concerns of some members of the Establishment.He the presumptive nominee. Now the party is going to have to unify around someone that they did not expect to be the nominee, Quayle said on NBC News ; TODAY. I was a Republican vice president, I ;ve been a Republican all my life, I ;m going to support the nominee. yeezy 8221;Quayle backing gives Trump a notable establishment voice at a time when he is struggling to win over the Republican Party.Trump has exposed deep divides in the GOP, and leading adidas samba voices have said they are not prepared to support him, citing his positions as well as his brash political style.The president during Quayle tenure in the White House, George H.W. Bush, as well as former president George W. Bush have stayed on the sidelines, while prominent Republicans such as South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio have declined to support him.Read More: Herersquo a Ranking Hnar The Back Booth: Why This Year s U.S. Elections Won t Hinge on Ukraine
Singer Taylor Swift performs onstage at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards at Staples Center on Feb. 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, Calif.John Shearermdash;WireImageBy Jack LinshiMarch 23, 2015 2:26 PM EDTTaylor Swift is having a little difficulty with a practice question a fan came across while studying a Princeton Review SAT prep book.The singer took to Tumblr on Monday to re-blog the question posted by the fan:Pop lyrics are a great source of bad grammar. See if you can air max find th adidas campus 80s e error in each of the following 8230;Taylor Swift: Somebody tells you they love you, you got to believe ;em.The book answer is presumably that the indefinite pronoun 8220 omebody is always singular. So despite gender issues the lyric to the 2009 hit Fifteen should read: Somebody tells you s/he loves you, you got to believe him/her.But Swift and her fans seem to have spotted a different error relating to accuracy mdash; this is the SAT writing section, after all mdash; that complicates the question. As it turns out, the lyric that appears in the book is slightly incorrect. The co adidas samba rrect lyric, if you listen to the song, is: Somebody tells you they love you, you ;re gonn
CharlesteVibra

vxts The New SAT Doesn t Come Close to the World s Best Tests

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Bfmj The President Used a Game of Thrones Meme. The Cast Wasn t Having It
By Jack BrewsterJuly 13, 2017 1:19 PM EDTAs ugg Donald Trump Jr. has weathered a week of revelations about his June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer, one of his early arguments that there was nothing improper about the meeting mdash; which he went into having been promised information that could nike dunks panda damage Hillary Clinton campaign mdash; was that gathering dirt on a political adversary during an election is standard operating procedure. That was the idea he expressed in a sarcastic tweet making the argument that he had to listen:While Trump is right that conducting campaign opposition research is nothing new, experts on the history of presidential elections argue that the nuances of his meeting may make it one of a kind. At issue is the question of the source of that opposition research.Could he be the first person to knowingly accept a meeting of this kind with a foreign national, with the purpose of gaining opposition research Well, itrsquo complicat adidas campus 80s ed. Here are some historical parallels to Trump Jr. meeting, both of which just happen to involve the Soviet Union:One instance took place in the lead-up to the 1960 presidential campaign. Eventual Democr Ycug President Obama Knows What He Wants to Do After He Leaves Office
Nov. 18, 2014. This picture was taken by Jeffrey Suhr on his way from Buffalo, N.Y. to Minneapolis and was posted on his Twitter. I live 3 miles from the airport, and I was surprised how much snow was at my house and how little was at the airport. So when I saw the well-defined snow band after take off, I thought I would take a photo, Suhr tells TIME.Jeffrey SuhrBy TIME StaffNovember 21, 2014 10:32 AM ESTFrom a dramatic snowstorm in Buffalo, N.Y. and the slaying of worshipers in air force 1 a Jerusalem synagogue to Obama immigration plan and the murder of Honduras ; yeezy 350 beauty queen, TIME presents the best pictures of the week.Nov. 18, 2014. This picture was taken by Jeffrey Suhr on his way from Buffalo, N.Y. to Minneapolis and was posted on his Twitter. I live 3 miles from the airport, and I was surprised how much snow was at my house and how little was at the airport. So when I saw the well-defined snow band after take off, I thought I would take a photo, Suhr te uggs skor lls TIME. Jeffrey SuhrNov. 18, 2014. Ultra-Orthodox Jews attend the funeral of Mosheh Twersky in Jerusalem. Two Palestinian cousins armed with meat cleavers and a gun stormed a Jerusalem synagogue during morning pra
CharlesteVibra

dfge He Held Her Hand All Day. George H.W. Bush Broken-Hearted After the Death of Barbara Bush

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Chft Putin Wants Revenge Not Just on Ukraine But on the U.S. and Its Allies
By Katie ReillyMarch 14, 2017 12:39 PM EDTWhile New York City blizzard warning has been cancelled mdash; and its snow forecast downgraded to 4 to 6 inches mdash; some observant New Yorkers observed the rare phenomenon of thundersnow on Tuesday.It possible more regions in the Northeast will hear thundersnow before Winter Storm Stella ends. The National Weather Service Storm Prediction Center said that a few localized instances of thundersnow cannot be ruled out as snowfall continues to expand across New England, Pennsylvania and parts of New Jersey and New York.What is it, exactly When lightning occurs within snowstorms, it ca air max plus lled thundersnow. According to the National Severe Storms Laboratory, Thundersnow can be found where there is relatively strong instability and abundant moisture above the surface, such as above a warm front.Thunderstorms are formed because of rapidly falling temperatures vertically in the atmosphere, dunk pand but the air is more stable during the winter than during the summer, according to the National Severe Storms Laboratory. ugg mini That makes winter thunderstorms mdash; and by extension, thundersnow mdash; mo Ompp Detroit Mom Who Killed Her 2 Kids and Stuffed Them in Freezer Gets Life in Prison
By Eliana DocktermanMarch 15, 2016 10:32 AM EDTJ.K. Rowling took to Twitter to respond to a moving letter from the mother of one of her fans. In the letter, which actress Carey Mulligan read aloud at a London event called Letters Live on Sunday, mother Chrissy Hart writes that the Har adidas samba og ry Potter books helped her child deal with a cancer diagnosis.Your words built a castle for her to move into when the prognosis got worse, the letter reads. Mrs. Rowling, cancer threatened to take everything from my daughter, and your books turned out to be the fortress we so desperat airmaxplus ely needed to hide in. The young child die yeezy d last week of cancer.I think I wanted to write because words were always my safe place, Rowling tweeted in response. I only wish words could bring her back to you.I think I wanted to write because words were always my safe place.I only wish words could bring her back to you.馃挃 https://t.co/ae2x1LSCj2mdash; J.K. Rowling @jk_rowling March 15, 2016Read the mother full letter below:Dear J. K. Rowling,I write to you as a mother, a mummy, of a beautiful little girl. Irsquo;m sure you hear people tell you all the time th
CharlesteVibra

hobk President Trump Claims His Campaign Was Spied On. Here s What Really Happened

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Gast Hillary Clinton to Coordinate Fundraising with Democratic Party
Getty Images 2 By Douglas Brooks and Otis BrawleyAugust 20, 2020 6:45 AM EDTDouglas Brooks served as the head of the White House Office of National AIDS Policy during the Obama Administration as the first openly gay, HIV-positive African American to hold the job. He focused on addressing the health needs of those at higher risk of HIV infection, and is now executive director of community engagement at the biopharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences. Dr. Otis Brawley was chief medical and scientific officer of the American Cancer Society before becoming a professor of oncology at Johns Hopkins, where he adidas samba og oversees a research effort exploring disparities in cancer rates and outcomes. Over a Zoom call, the two discussed the systemic factors behind racial inequities in health and how COVID-19 may serve as a catalyst for addressing them.Dr. Otis Brawley: Itrsquo a combination of racism as well as socio-economic deprivation that causes people to not do as well. It starts out at birth and involves what we eat, what our habits are, what our living conditions are, and involv adidas samba damen es prevention of disease, which I think is not stressed enough, as well as access to care to get treate adidas campus 80s d once diagnose Hkzl Unquiet on the Western Front: Why the 74-Year Alliance Between Europe and America Is Falling Apart
By Megan McCluskeyAugust 14, 2019 1:23 PM EDTIn the past, the sight of Gregor The Mountain Clegane lifting up a fellow Game of Thrones actor has fre air max 96 quently served as a cue for fans to cover their eyes. But during a weekend run-in with Ed Sheeran mdash; who played an unnamed Lannister soldier in Thrones season 7 premiere mdash; actor-strongman Hafthorn;oacute;r Bjouml;rnsson showed off his gentler side.Bjouml;rnsson, who played the Mountain in Game of Thrones final five seasons, took to Instagram on yeezy slide Sunday to share a video of himself picking up Sheeran and lifting the singer fully over his head while everyone else in the room cheered. 8 adidas samba 220;He asked for it, Bjouml;rnsson captioned the post. Luckily I didnrsquo;t drop him 8230; He has to work tonight!! View this post on Instagram A post shared by Haf镁o虂r Ju虂li虂us Bjo虉rnsson @thorbjornsson Sheeran, who is currently on tour, also shared a photo of himself posing in the air while Bjouml;rnsson effortlessly supported the entirety of his weight. When in Iceland, he quipped. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Ed Sheeran
CharlesteVibra

jgse Joe Biden Comforts Meghan McCain Over Her Father s Cancer Diagnosis: You Have to Have Hope

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Yygy In Open Letter, Billionaires Co-Sign New Wealth Tax Proposal: Revenue Should Come From the Most Financially Fortunate
US President Donald Trump arrives to address the National Rifle Association NRA air max 1 Leadership Forum in Atlanta, Georgia on April 28, 2017.JIM WATSONmdash;AFP/Getty ImagesBy Madeline FarberMay 10, 2017 3:21 PM EDTWhat do the words idiot, incompetent, leader, and liar all have in common According to a new poll, they are some of the first words that come to many people minds when thinking about President Donald Trump.A new Quinnipiac University survey of 1,078 voters across the nation has found that words like incompetent; liar; leader; unqualified; president; strong; businessman; ignora af1 nt; egotistical; and asshole are some of those most commonly associated with the president.The top three words idiot, incompetent, and liar were given as response 39, 31, and 30 times, respectively. The least commonly used words included: Aggressive, decisive, embarrassment, evil, patriotism, and negotiator, to name a few.Quinnipiac asked people what word first came to mind when they thought about Trump. https://t.co/ks0UauOs9O pic.twitter/HQ3bYWhD16mdash; Philip Bump @pbump May 10, 2017The survey was conducted from May 4 to 9, and has a margin of error of plus or minus adidas samba og 3 percentage point Lssi Colbert to Trump: Meeting Putin Again Is Like O.J. Simpson Going Glove Shopping on Parole
Freida Pinto as Jas Mitra and Babou Ceesay as Marcus in Guerrilla.SHOWTIMEBy Daniel DAddarioApril 13, 2017 6:55 AM EDT ugg mini All our relationships take place within the context of politics, but we have the luxury of ignoring that most of the time. Not so for Jas Freida Pinto and Marcus Babou Ceesay , fictional characters moving through very real history stateside viewers may not know much about. On Showtime new six- ugg episode miniseries Guerrilla, the pair establish a cell dedicated to fighting the government in 1970s Britain, event nike dunk ually moving from activism to violence. In a cruel irony, their mutual ardency forces them apart.Guerrilla provides an illuminating look at how the Black Power movement manifested itself across the Atlantic and how restrictions on immigration made violent means seem necessary to its members. Like creator John Ridley other current series, American Crime on ABC, Guerrilla doesn ;t condescend and moves briskly through its plot twists. The narrative feels perhaps less important than the richly textured world the show conjures up, filled with partisans to various causes and differing opinions about tactics. Idris Elba shows up in a support
CharlesteVibra

ejex A Woman Who Says She Is Donald Sterling s Ex Is Suing Him for Racial and Sexual Abuse

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jpsq How to Convince People They Really, Really Need to Evacuate for Hurricane Matthew
By Jasmine AguileraUpdated: February 25, 2022 9:32 AM EST | Originally published: February 24, 2022 3:40 PM ESTIn the hours after Russia invaded Ukraine on Thursday, Ukrainians began fleeing their homes in the eastern part of the country. M adidas campus damen ost were headed to other parts of Ukraine, while others began to trickle across international borders into Poland and other Central European nations, a spokesperson at the International Organization for Migration IOM , yeezy a United Nations agency, told TIME. It was unclear how many people have been displaced so far, the spokesperson said. Neighboring governments and aid organizations have been preparing for weeks for the potential mass displacement of Ukrainians. Ukraine defense minister estimated in December that a Russian-invasion could force between three and five million people to flee their homes.If anywhere close to that many people are eventually displaced in this conflict, it would dwarf both the 2015-2016 European refugee crisis, which saw the arrival of roughly a million refugees, mostly fleeing Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, and the 2014 Russian invasion of Crimea, which displaced roughly 1.5 mi nike air max llion people, mostly within Ukraine.Re Rcre Oklahoma City Police Bid a Sad Goodbye to K-9 Kye
By Raisa BrunerSeptember 14, 2016 12:33 PM EDTOver in Brazil, NBC host Ryan Seacrest and Victoria Secret Angel and native Brazilian Adriana Lima spent some time together during the festivities of the summer Olympics.Now, it looks like Seacrest and Lima are still hanging out. They recently shared a dinner together in New York City, People reports.They became friendly in Rio as the model Lima was a food and culture correspondent for NBC along with f yeezy slide el ugg low Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio. The two personalities were tasked with giving Seacrest a taste of Rio de Janeiro, including showing him the ropes at a classic Brazilian-style steakhouse you can see them holding up some of the meats in Seacrest Instagram, below . They also took the longtime radio personality to one of Rio most historic food destinations, the dessert cafeacute; Confeitaria Colombo. Lima documented the adventure on her Instagram, where they taste-tested Brazilian staples like the chocolate treat brigadeiros.Accordi adidas campus damen ng to People, they reconnected in New York in order to get to know each other outside of the context of work. Just because the cameras aren ;t there,
CharlesteVibra

kpti President Trump Wants the FBI Investigated. Here Are 3 Possible Reasons Why

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jelp More Travelers Are Fighting Back to Avoid Airline Baggage Fees
This illustration from the Centers for Disease Control shows a group of CRE bacteria.Melissa Brower鈥擜PBy Julia ZorthianDecember 4, 2015 11:07 AM ESTInstances of a threatening superbug that scientists are calling the phantom menace are rising in the U.S., officials reported Thursday.This particular strain of bacteria is a type of Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae CRE , which are dangerous because they typically are highly antibiotic-resistant and have steep mortality rates, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC said. According to the CDC, this CRE carries a plasmid with an enzyme that can break down certain antibiotics, which it can tran dunk panda sfer to other bacteria in the body, the Washington Post explains.But the phantom menace earned its name because it has gotten less attention than other CREs nike dunk low , since its antibiotic resistance is relatively lower than other strains, and because it can escape detection from scientists.While there was only one case of the superbug in 2010, there have been 11 per year in 2013, adidas campus donna 2014 and 2015. The CDC reported a total number of at least 43 patients in 19 states between June 2010 and August 2015.This is Wrjr Report: California Colleges Must Do More to Combat Sexual Violence
Sen. John McCain R-AZ speaks during a press conference at the U.S. Capitol on the conflict in Ukraine, Feb. 5, 2015 in Washington, DC.Win McNamee鈥擥etty ImagesBy Justin WorlandFebruary 22, 2015 5:19 PM ESTSenator John McCain said in an interview Sunday that the United States and its allies haven ;t done enough to stop the bloodshed in eastern Ukraine, where government forces and Russia-backed separatists locked in battle claim a cease-fire agreement has been violated and remains fragile.I ;m ashamed of my country, I ;m ashamed of my President and I ;m ashamed of myself that I haven ;t done more to help these people, he told CBS ; Face the Nation. It is really, really heartbreaking. The United Nations conservatively estimates more than 5,300 people have been killed in the war since April.PHOTOS: Scenes From Eastern Ukraine Show Cease-Fire in ShredsMcCain is in the camp that thinks the U.S. should send lethal weapons to Ukraine military, but air max 98 President Barack Obama hasn ;t made a decision yet. The Ukra adidas campus herren inians aren ;t asking for American boots on the ground; that not the question asics outlets here, he
CharlesteVibra

otna See the Throwback Picture Michelle Obama Shared on Father s Day

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mlhm As the First Coronavirus Vaccine Human Trials Begin, Manufacturer Is Already Preparing to Scale Production to Millions
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and possible Republican presidential candidate speaks to the media after addressing the Rick Scott s Economic Growth Summit held at the Disney s Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center on June 2, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.Joe Raedle鈥擥etty ImagesBy Zeke ugg J Miller and Philip ElliottUpdated: June 8, 2015 11:41 PM [ET] | Originally published: June 8, 2015 4:34 PM EDT;When Danny Diaz named his political consulting firm FP1 Strategies, it was a sign of his hard-charging approach: The name stands for fifty percent of the electorate, plus one vote.As the new campaign manager for former Floridarsquo Gov. Jeb Bushrsqu nike air force o expected White House bid, Diaz is expected to bring that sharp-elbowed, win-at-any-cost approach to the coming 2016 race, taking over the day-to-day operations of the presumed Bush campaign.In a sense, he already has, essentially deposing David Kochel, an affable Iowa operative who had been in line for the top strategist job in the Bush political machine. Aides say Kochel will assume the title of chief strategist, tasked with running a state-by-state slog to the nomination.The internal shakeup comes just days before Bu adidas samba sh formally announces h Dyxa Texas Doctor Apologizes After Saying Female Physicians Do Not Work As Hard
Armed guards patrol Marhaba beach during a visit by British Home Secretary Theresa May at air max 1 the scene where 39 people were killed on June 29, in Sousse, Tunisia.Jeff J Mitchell鈥擥etty ImagesBy Joanna PlucinskaJune 30, 2015 4:13 AM EDTAn unspecified number of individuals suspected of having links to last Friday Tunisian beach massacre have been arrested by Tunisian authorities, Reuters reports.We will find all those involved, whether it was just logistical support or not, Najem Gharsalli, the Interior Minister, told reporters.Thirty-nine holidaymakers mdash; mostly Britons mdash; were killed when Tunisian gunman Saif Rezgui started firing on the beach by the Imperial Marhaba hotel in Sousse on June 26. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the killings.Gharsalli didn ;t provide details about th nike air max ose arrested, but said that authorities are investigating wh air max plus ether the gunman, who was killed during the attack, had been trained in jihadist camps. There is a large possibility that he was in Libya for about a month this year for training, an unnamed security source told Reuters.Tunisia has been grappling with a rise in Islamist militancy since its recent
CharlesteVibra

xxmu Businessman David Perdue Wins the GOP Senate Primary in Georgia

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dvvm How the Monkeypox Virus Does鈥攁nd Doesn t鈥擲pread
IdeasBy John R. KasichJanuary 9, 2023 11:45 AM ESTKasich served a governor of the state of Ohio from 2011-2019, and served as a member of congress from 1983-2001.After an embarrassing struggle to elect their Speaker, Republicans in the U.S. House must now turn their attention to governing. Itrsquo clear they will need to regain the confidence of the dunk panda American people and in the institution.To do that, they should start by having a positive agenda, something they faile adidas yeezy d to do during the midterm elections, which caused them to have a such a dismal performance. I believe that Americans want their elected leaders to have positive ideas, principles and a forward-looking, optimistic agenda. Unfortunately, voters have been offered little of this from Republicans in recent yearsmdash;and it shows.Todayrsquo Republican Party and its candidates are stuck in a trap of orthodoxy, a paralyzing fear of stepping out of line and doing or saying anything that might upset their noisy party mates who canrsquo;t yeezy see past Trumpian dogma. Unable to look at problems in a new way with constructive policies and solutions, they bring only anger, resentment and intolerance to the table. Itrsquo a ti Czrj Police in New York Are Defying State and City Orders to Wear Masks
By Megan McCluskeyMay 7, 2021 9:00 AM EDT ugg The ability to influence other people can be learnedmdash;at least according to author Jon Levy. Best known as the founder of the Influencers Dinnermdash;an exclusive dining experience created in 2009 that brings industry leaders ranging from Nobel laureates to Olympians to celebrities together to cook and share a mealmdash;Levy has spent the past 12 years fostering a community of exceptional people. In addition to hosting the events, Levy runs a consulting firm that works with companies to help them connect with their employees and customers through applying research in neuroscience, psychology, behavioral economics and more. Levy shares his approach to making connections in his new book, You chanclas yeezy 8217;re Invited: The Art and Science of Cultivating Infl nike dunk uence, out May 11. The book breaks down Levy so-called Influence Equationmdash;how influence is determined by the integrity of your relationships and the strength of the community you ;re part of, or trying to buildmdash;to demonstrate his way of forming bonds with others.TIME spoke with Levy about the book, the evolving definition of influencers, and