Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

hpna See the Heartbreaking Moment Sgt. La David T. Johnson s Widow Received His Remains

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fjib Why You Might Have High Blood Pressure Without Knowing It
Erik Tanner for TIMEBy Belinda LuscombeSeptember 10, 2015 6:25 AM EDTYour new book, Rising Strong, is about failure. You ;ve written two best sellers, teach at the University of Houston and hang out with Oprah. So what do you know about failure People look at the success of Daring Greatly or The Gifts of Imperfection and think, Oh man, this has worked out really well. But I self-published my fi nike sb dunk rst book. I could wallpaper this building with As sexy as a book about shame sounds, we ;re going to pass letters. I borrowed money from my parents and sold copies out of my trunk. And then I got a book deal, and that book failed.Is that where adidas campus 00s your interest in failure comes from I ;m only interested in failure because I am interested in courage. I started my research six months before 9/11. Over the past 13 years I ;ve watched fear run roughshod over our families and our communities. And I think we ;re sick to death of being afraid. My question was: what do the men and women who ;ve experienced falls and were able to get back up have in common And what do t yeezy hey He or she who is the most capable of being uncomfortable rises the fastest. There is a hug Elpi Mike Huckabee Stands By Josh Duggar
NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 07: Entertainer Beyonce performs on stage during The Formation World Tour at the Citi adidas campus herren Field Photo by Larry Busacca/PW/WireImage For Parkwood Entertainment Larry Busacca/PWmdash;WireImage For Parkwood EntertainBy Cady Lan yeezy gJune 14, 2016 4:12 PM EDTIn news that will no doubt tickle the Bey Hive, a queen bee residing at a Swedish University will be named Beeyonceacute;, after the other Queen Bey.ABC News reports that the name came as a result from an online poll put out by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, who asked the Internet for help to name their two queen bees at the campus ; two new bee hives.The name Bee McBeeface was the other winner alongside Beeyonceacute;, with the former winning 69 percent of the vote and the Beyonceacute; themed name clocking in at 16 percent.This isn ;t the first time that Beyonceacute; has been honored as a namesake; in 2012, a bee-like horsefly with a golden booty was n adidas samba herren amed Scaptia Plinthina beyonceae after the Lemonade singer.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Lo
CharlesteVibra

hvwk Watch Live: Jeff Sessions Testifies Before Senate Panel in Russia Investigation

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ihdy Alaska s Same-Sex Marriage Ban Challenged
Palm Springs police airforce officers march for memorial services for their colleague fallen Officers on Oct. 18, 2016 at Convention Center in Palm Springs.Irfan Khan鈥擫A Times/Getty ImagesBy Melissa ChanDecember 29, 2016 2:15 PM ESTThe U.S. saw 135 police officers die in the line of duty in 2016, which is the highest number of fatalities on the job in five years, according to a new analysis.Nearly half of those who w air max 96 ere killed while working this year were fatally shot, including 21 police officers who died in different ambush-style attacks carried out across the country, the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund said Thursday.We must never forget that 900,000 law enforcement officers nationwide risk their lives every day for our safety and protection, Craig Floyd, the memorial fundrsquo president and CEO, said in a statement. This year, 135 of those men and women did not make it home to their families at the end of their shift.Other law enforcement officers lost their lives in traffic-related incidents and from suffering heart attacks on the job, the grouprsquo preliminary data shows.The latest national figure is the hig yeezy slide hest since 2011 when 177 of Tidz Jeb Bush Announces Anti-ISIS TV Ad That Rivals Trump s
By Josiah BatesJanuary 1, 2020 1:11 PM ESTPope Francis has apologized for angrily slapping the hand of a woman who was holding on to him and pulling him toward her as he walked through the Vatican City 8216 Nativity scene on New Year Eve.The following day, the pontiff apologized for the interaction while giving his annual New Year well wishes to the public in St. Peter Square. I say lsquo;excuse mersquo; adidas samba for the bad example, he said in unscripted remarks, adding that ldquo o many times we lose patience. Me, too.Video of the incident went viral on social media, and shows the Pope walking through a crowd chanclas yeezy of Catholic pilgrims on New Year Eve. As he tried adidas yeezyslide to walk away from one group, a woman can be seen grabbing his hand and yanking him closer to her. As he tried to pull away from her, she would not let go. The Pope, who appeared frustrated, then slapped her on the hand and frowned as he walked away.The following day, Pope Francis spoke out against violence toward women during his New Year Day homily in St. Peter Basilica, equating it to profaning God, according to the Associated Press.He noted that many
CharlesteVibra

uame Betsy DeVos Wants to Spend Millions on School Vouchers. Two New Studies Say They Don t Actually Work

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ubwt Trump Administration Officially Ends Obama-Era Restrictions on Methane Pollution
By Katie ReillySeptember 27, 2018 6:53 PM EDTIt was Christine Blasey Fordyeezy 350 8217 admission that she was terrified to appear before the Senate that hit home for many sexual assault survivors as they gathered across the country to listen to her testimony that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in high school.A lot of us understand that feeling, and none of us wants to be in that situation, none of us want to have to relive it, and especially not in front of the entire country, says Georgetown law student Julia Mizutani, 25. She was definitely pushed into it, and thatrsquo not fair, but Irsquo;m grateful shersquo doing it for all of us.Mizutani says she was assaulted in high school in an incident she described as almost the same, exactly as Ford . She said she cried with other students as they watched Ford deliver her opening statement Thursday morning, and they led a moment of silence for survivors soon after.I w adidas samba asnrsquo;t around for Anita Hill, but I imagine that this is very similar, and itadidas samba og rsquo frustrating that nothing has changed, Mizutani says. And I thin Pvmi Your Egg Prices Could Be So High Because of Price Gouging, Farm Group Says
Uzo Aduba arrives at the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday, Aug. 25, 2014, in Los Angeles.Evan Agostini鈥擨nvision/APBy Sarah BegleyAugust 25, 2014 11:25 PM EDTSeth Meyers couldn ;t stop joking about Netflix and cable shows outperforming network television at the Emmys mdash; but the streaming service-c yeezy um-network didn ;t quite make the splash that some expected at this year award ceremony.Clocking in at 31 nominations including 13 for House of Cards and 12 for Orange I adidas samba damen s the New Black , Netflix went home with just seven statuettes, all of them won in the Creative Arts session, which are given out ahead of time instead of during the NBC broadcast. Uzo Aduba was the only actor to be recognized, for her role as Suzanne Crazy Eyes Warren in adidas samba Orange Is the New Black.Here the full list of all the awards Netflix won this year. Next year, they ;ll just have to inject some of that Frank Underwood ruthlessness to up their game.Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Uzo Aduba, Orange Is the New BlackOutstanding Casting for a Comedy Series: Orange Is the New BlackOutstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Progr
CharlesteVibra

twvi Animals Make a Hospital Happy : Classic Photos of Critters Helping Kids

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Bhjx Lawrence Lessig Puts Up Ad Before Likely Being Left Off Debate Stage
Bernie Sanders speaks at his A future to believe in San Francisco GOTV Concert at Crissy Field San Francisco on June 6, 2016 in San Francisco, California.Tim Mosenfelder鈥擥etty ImagesBy Center for Public Integrity asics outlets / Cady ZuvichJune 7, 2016 7:12 PM EDTBernie Sanders left it all in California.Even with rival Hillary Clinton on the precipice of securing the Democratic presidential nomination, Sanders burned through $2.2 million on advertising ahead of todayrsquo California primary, according to data provided to the Center for Public Integrity by The Tracking Firm, a nonpartisan media tracking company.Sandersrsquo; spendin nike dunk g eclipsed that of Clinton, who spent about $1.4 million on TV and radio advertising in California alone.The competitive, delegate-rich California primary arrives hours after the Associated Press declared Cli adidas campus nton the presumptive nominee, meaning that she has earned enough delegates to clinch the nomination.This count includes superdelegates: free agents mdash; often party leaders mdash; who vote for their favored candidate at Julyrsquo Democratic convention in Philadelphia.Sandersrsquo; ad flurry included about 2,800 TV ads targeting California voters in the Cwrf As Zimmerman Trial Ends, What s Next
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan third from the front left and General Akin Ozturk front right pictured with members of the Supreme Military Council in Ankara, Turkey on August 4, 2014.Anadolu Agency鈥擥etty ImagesBy Julia adidas samba adidas ZorthianJuly 18, 2016 2:25 PM EDTTurkey former Air Force Commander General Ak 305;n Oztuuml;rk is among the roughly 6,000 people who have been arrested within the country in the aftermath of last week attempted coup, and the high-ranking military officer is thought to be one of the masterminds behind the attempted takeover, according to three Turkish state officials. Turkey state-run news media reported Monday that Oztuuml;rk has confessed to involvement with the coup. Here what else we know so far about the general and his arrest:Who is he Ouml;ztuuml;rk served as adidas samba Commander of Turkey 8 adidas samba 217 Air Force from 2013 to 2015, and was still on active duty at the time of the coup as a member of Turkey High Military Council YAS , which oversees the country military. The military leader was due to retire in August at the next YAS meeting. He was born in 1952, according to his profile on the military websit
MorrissBruit

qbxb Helena s Roman Jacobson receives Civil Air Patrol Amelia Earhart award

Post by MorrissBruit »

Bkbc Activists for abortion rights protest during Pastor Joel Osteen s Texas megachurch service
A small plane crashed into a car on a busy Minnesota highway, but miraculously both pilot and driver escaped with minor injuries.According to police, the accident happened Tuesday morning on a county highway in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, 6 miles northwest of Minneapolis.The plane, a Piper Cherokee, was heading towards Crystal Airport when a mechanical issue took the planes power out. In an attempt at an emergency landing on the county road, the plane hit power lines, ultimately hitting what appears to be a green Kia stanley cup Soul. The fact that [the pilot] impacted one vehicle and was able to put the aircraft down ... is probably a te stanley cup stament to his skills as a pilot, Brooklyn Park Fire Chief Shawn Conway t stanley cup old local news stationWCCO.The pilot, a 23-year-old male, was the sole occupant of the plane and was treated at the scene for minor injuries. Meanwhile, the car s driver, a 32-year-old male and the only person in the vehicle, sustained minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital by ground ambulance.Police say that the Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the incident.Trending stories at ScrippsnewsWoman stabs boyfriend s eye Hatd Artists work to preserve, enrich a historic Black district in Houston
MALVERN, Iowa KMTV -- Paper or plastic Its not a question that gets asked too much anymore. Most grocery stores only offer plastic bags or give you the option to bring your own.But grocers in Iowa want to make sure if you do pick plastic, it s being put to good use when youre done with it. For the past 12 years, the Iowa Grocery Ind adidas campus ustry Association has been Building with Bags; offering grant money to communities to buy materials made from plastic sacks. When you bring your plastic recycling bags back to the grocery store, we wanted to kind of close the loo jordan p and show consumers what ha adidas originals ppens with those, said Michelle Hurd, president of the Iowa Grocery Industry Association.The Build with Bag program has created hundreds of pieces that can be found around the state, including benches, planters and playgrounds. The city of Malvern was recently awarded $2,000 through the program to buy park benches to put around their walking trail at Boehner Pond. Were trying to make it an all-inclusive space so people of any level or ability can come out and enjoy the pond, said Natalie Lancial with the city s Health Hometown Coalition. Having multiple benches for people who want to walk shorter
MorrissBruit

fsoq Beyonc茅, Taylor Swift, Roddy Ricch lead 2021 Grammy Awards nominees

Post by MorrissBruit »

Vrcs US extending restrictions on non-essential travel at Canadian, Mexican border crossings
The Board of Governors for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences will meet Friday to discuss possible sanctions against actor Will Smith.The meeting was initially se stanley cup t for later this month, but Academy President David Rubin announced Wednesday that it would be moved up to Friday. Following Mr. Smith s resignation of his Academy membership on Friday, April 1, suspension or expulsion are no longer a possibility, and the legally prescribed timetable no longer applies, Rubin said in a statement. It is in the best interest of all involved for this to be handled in a timely fashion. La stanley cup st week, Smith announced that he was resigning from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts Sciences amid their investigation into the incident.In a statement, Smith said, The list of those I have hurt is long and includes Chris, his family, many of my dear friends and loved ones, all those in attendance, and global audiences at home. Smith slapped Rock after the comedian made a joke about the actors wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, saying her shaved head looked like the buzzcut sported by Demi Moore in G.I. Jane. Pinkett Sm stanley cup ith went public about her struggle with hair loss due to alopecia last year. Ceiq Great Falls man gives back for 21st birthday
HELENA 鈥?A Helena yoga studio has come up with a creative way to help shelter cats find their forever homes. Each month, Gentle Healing Center hosts Cats On Mats - a yoga class with shelter cats from the Lewis Clark Humane Society.Gentle Healing Center owner Rob ugg yn Lund came up with the idea for Cats on Mats four years ago, and since then, Lund said it ha adidas samba s become a favorite tradition. We do some yoga, nothing crazy because people mostly鈥ollow the cat, Lund said. They watch the cat, get all the snuggles. On Saturday, it was shelter cat Gwens turn to give yoga a try. Lewis Clark Humane Society development coordinator Kat Martineau described Gwen as a sweet and lovable cat. Gwen has a little nerve damage, which makes her walk very unique. She is perfect for yoga! Martineau said. She needs to stretch it out a little bit, so I think she is going to be really enjoying it at yoga. Cats on Mats helps shelter c af1 ats find their forever homes Another benefit of yoga class for Gwen, and shelter cats like her鈥攕ome time with people away from the shelter. Any interaction is really important for them, especially when theyre out of a stressful
MorrissBruit

ljhh Great Falls power outage affected Rainbow Senior Living

Post by MorrissBruit »

Lwmf Prof. Avi Loeb says objects from Pacific Ocean may be alien technology
Carolina Caballero doesnt often have time to sit and chat. My work is really hard, she said.Every day, she cleans two houses鈥?many times by herself.Caballer stanley cup o moved from El Salvador to Rifle, Colorado in 2006. Its really hard because you have to start a new life鈥?new people, new language, Caballero said about the move. Caballero doesn t have a high school degree, so she says cleaning houses is the best way she knows how to provide for herself and her two children.Dwenna Holden helps adults with their ed stanley cup ucation at Colorado Mountain College. The pandemic was particularly difficult for our rural mountain communities, especially historically-marginalized communities, so our Hispanic communities or Latino communities were especially hard hit, Holden said.Caballero is taking classes at the college in hopes of obtaining a high school education. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, people who didn t graduate high school make roughly $180 less a week than those who are in the workplace with just a high school diploma. Many of my students had to go to work for their families and support their families and stanley cup our traditional high school system isn t set up for students to have full-ti Yjfi Bus plummets 50 feet from road in Venice, killing at least 21
GREAT FALLS 鈥?The names of 27 Catholic priests and other clergy members accused of sexual abuse decades ago in Montana have been released as part of a settlement agreement with victims.The names became public in federal bankruptcy court documents filed by the Diocese for Great Falls Billings, which agreed to a $20 million s adidas samba og ettlement with 86 victims in April. Most had not been publicly known. See the bottom of this story for the names Victims will decide if they wish to accept the settlement at a Aug. 14 hearing at the bankruptcy court jordan in Butte, according to a recent court filing.As part of the settlement, t air max 1 he diocese agreed to post on its website a list of all known past and present clergy members who have been identified by victims. The list would remain on the site for at least 10 years.The diocese would also develop a phone number and email address designed for anonymous complaints of abuse and a whistle-blower policy. All victims of sexual abuse would be released from confidentiality agreements and be allowed to tell their stories.The diocese filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in March 2017, months before jury trials for victims civil cases were set to begin. Church of
MorrissBruit

ulbn Ex-Billings Clinic nurse sentenced to five years probation, home confinement for stealing pain killers

Post by MorrissBruit »

Huxn Utah family loses five, including 3 children, in pileup crash caused by sandstorm
Israeli officials say at least three Israeli security guards have been killed in a shooting at a border crossing between the West Bank and Jordan.The Israeli military said terrorists on the Jordanian side of the Allenby Bridge Crossing opened fire on the guards, before the gunman were neutralized. All border crossings between the two territories have now stanley cup been shut down until further notice.RELATED STORY | Israel turbocharges West Bank settlement expansion with largest land grab in decadesJordanian workers who were in the stanley cup area at the time of the attack have reportedly been taken in by Israeli authorities for questioning. It remains unclear whether those workers have been released.Jordanian officials say they are investigating the attack, which has threatened a 30-year peace agreement between the two nations. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the attack, but linked it to his country s ongoing conflict with Iran and its allied militant groups.RELATED STORY | Israeli soldiers shoot, kill American woman during West Bank protest, witness saysThi stanley cup s is just the latest act of violence in the Israeli-occupied West Bank. It comes days after an American woman protesting agai Issd 10-year-old gets called for jury duty
A man is behind bars in Hamilton after being accused of making a mass shooting threat. Austin Jace Fugleberg is charged with felony intimidation after he communicated a threat of a disaster crocs that would endanger life or property, according to court documents.Prosecutors say that at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Aug. 16 law enforcement spoke with Fugleberg at his sister s home Lolo after making a threatening comment to his social worker stating that f you see me on the 10 o clock news for shooting a bunch of people I m sorry. Court papers state that at approximately the same time, employees at the Town Pump South, in Lolo 鈥?where Fugleberg worked -- called to report that Fugleberg had made comments that he was going to nike dunk kill other people until he was killed. Missoula County Sheriffs Office Corporal Troy Rexin went to Fuglebergs residence where Fugleberg admitted to making the comment to his social worker, according to court documents.He also said that he was frustrated about being homeless, not having any money, and not being able to get any help or assistance. Court documents further state af1 that Fugleberg said he was intoxicated when he made the comment, that he was having some me
MorrissBruit

auqh Whitish charged with 9 counts of criminal endangerment, assault with a weapon

Post by MorrissBruit »

Mldm Scientists learn new secret about how Mona Lisa was painted
HELENA 鈥?In this week s edition of out and about, the Made in Montana Tradeshow makes its return to Helena, Windsor Ballroom is hosting Montana comedians and the 11th annual Foul Weather Bow ShootMade in Montana Tradeshow - Lewis and Clark Count stanley cup y Fairgrounds - 3/11 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.The Made in Montana Tradeshow hits Helena this weekend and opens to the public on Saturday featuring over 100 vendors from all across the treasure state. The event is free to the public at the Lewis and Clark County fairgrounds on Saturday from 9 am to 5 p.m. selling their little piece of Big Sky Country.Comedy at Windsor Ball Room - 3/10 at 7 p.m.On Saturday at 7 p.m., 302 Comedy is hosting a show at the Windsor Ballroom in Helena. The event Hosted by Kaiser Leib, will feature performances by Bozeman s Alex Kaufmann, as well as Helena s Kev Hamm. Tickets can be found on the event s F stanley cup acebook page and cost $20.11th annual Foul Weather Bow Shoot - Hellgate Gulch on 3/11On Saturday, the Rocky Mountain Elk Hunters will be stanley cup holding its 11th annual Foul Weather Bow Shooton the east side of Canyon Ferry. Registration starts at 8 a.m. and costs $20 for adults, $15 for juniors ages 12-17, and is free for kids. Sknq US job market remains strong, wages outpacing inflation, data shows
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. 鈥?A touching moment was caught on camera at Wednesday s donation drive being held in West Palm Beach, Florida, to benefit victims impacted by Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas.A 4-year-old boy named Andrew Dedrick donated his entire yeezy piggy bank to the cause.His mom says he has been watching the news and wanted to buy toys for the kids in the Bahamas.Definitely one of the sweetest moments you will see all day! 馃槶HAPPY TEARS! 4 year old Andrew Dedrick came by Hubbard Radio studios to donate his piggy bank. His mom told me hes been watchi adidas og ng the news and he wanted to buy toys for kids in the Bahamas. @WPTV @FOX29WFLX pic.twitter/axBm5KGMBv鈥?Janny Rodriguez @JannyRep yeezy orts September 4, 2019 This story was originally published by Janny Rodriguez on WPTV. Copyright 2024 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
MorrissBruit

hecz Healthy Harbor helps to clean Baltimore s waters

Post by MorrissBruit »

Mqub Good morning from the Harford County Humane Society!
FREDERICK, Colorado 鈥?Chris Watts, the Colorado man who is now accused of killing his pregnant wife and their two daughters, gave an interview to KMGH television stationin Denver on Tuesday, a day after the three were reported missing.In the interview, he tells a detailed version of what he claims happened when Shanann Watts and their daughters Bella and Celeste went missing, including that he and his wife had an emotional conversation before he allegedly last saw her. He also made a directplea for Shanann and the girls to come home.You can watch the full interview in the players embedded above this story or below this sentence. The full transcript of the interview can be f stanley cup ound below that.Chris Watts1:07 鈥?1:30 stanley cup 鈥?Right now its they ve got K-9 units, the Sheriff s Dept., ev stanley cups erybody s like, they re doing their best right now to figure out if they can get a scent, see where they went, if they went on foot if they went in a car, if they went somewhere. And right now it s just like, they v Nadr Police investigate homicide and double shooting
BALTIMORE 鈥?There has been another attempted ATM theft in Baltimore City, this time at a CVS in the Hamilton area.Attempted ATM thefts have become a new trend throughout Baltimore, prompting some business owners to find creative ways to deter criminals from st stanley cup ealing them.The latest incident happened Sunday just before 5am, when a van rammed into the front of the CVS on Harford Road near Gibbons Avenue. In this case the theives were unsuccessful in their attempt to steal the ATM machine inside the store.Police said the van they used happened to be stolen and was still running when officers arrived. No arrests have stanley cup been made.So far in 2021 there have been 30 ATM thefts and 32 more attempted thefts.Now business owners like Jose Garcia are concerned about what could happen to their property. I m very concerned, about Baltimore city and how the uptick of crime stanley cup website is taking off like there s no tomorrow. It was alarming and I ve heard it s going around the city and this is just too close to hom