Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

zkwj Driver sought in deadly Eastern Shore hit-and-run

Post by MorrissBruit »

Lwzt Lots of Clouds, But Slightly Cooler Thursday
WASHINGTON AP -- The nation is about to get a n stanley puodelis ew chief librarian.Carla Hayden will be sworn in Wednesday as the 14th librarian of Congress. Chief Justice John Robert stanley tumbler s will administer the oath of office during the ceremony at the library s Great Hall.Hayden will be the first woman and the first African-American to lead the national library since its inception in 1800. She s the longtime CEO of the library system in Baltimore. She s also just the third professional librarian to get the job.President Barack Obama signed a law last year establishing a 10-year term for the librarian of Congress. It was previously considered a lifetime appointment. Hayden s predecessor, James Billington, held the job for 28 years and was criticized for not keeping up with changes in technolo stanley becher gy.Download theABC2News app for theiPhone,KindleandAndroid. Xewe Murder of Devin Cook remains unsolved
BALTIMORE 鈥?The month of March started off soggy and spring-like! The monthly average rainfall value is 4.01 and so far, BWI has already measured close to half of that 1.89 . Since March 1st, Baltimore experienced four days with measurable rain. The highest rainfall totals were m stanley mugs easured on March 2nd, with a little over 1 recorded. Normally, Baltimore should see around 0.72 of rain from March 1st - 7th. Because we more than doubled that, rainfall totals are 1.17 above normal. stanley cup quencher wmar StevieDanielsWX Rain Showers MeteorologicalSpring SpringEmail stanley thermosflasche : stevie.daniels@wmarFacebook: facebook/StevieDanielsWXX: twitter/StevieDanielsWXInstagram TikTok: stevie_daniels_
CharlesteVibra

hctk Texts Allegedly Show Teen Urging Friend to Commit Suicide

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Lanr FCC Chair: Redskins Name Offensive and Derogatory
Getty ImagesBy A air max 96 manda MacMillan / Real SimpleNovember 28, 2016 3:51 PM ESTFirst, the good news: Kids in the United States are eating better today than they were two decades ago. Now, the not-so-great part: Theyrsquo;ve still got a long way to go before their diet, as a whole, can be considered healthy.These are the findings of a study published last week in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that compared the eating habits of more than 38,000 U.S. children from adidas campus 1999 to 2012.To track dietary changes over this time period, researchers surveyed a nationally representative group of several thousand children ages 2 to 18 each year, a adidas samba adidas sking them or their caregivers to recall what theyrsquo;d eaten in the past 24 hours. Based on these responses, an average Healthy Eating Index score was determined for each year in the study.These scores rose steadily from 42.5 in 1999 to 50.9 in 2012. But thatrsquo out of a possible 100mdash;and even the 2012 scores constitute an overall poor rating.I am encouraged by the gains, said study lead author Xiao Gu, a master student in epidemiology in the Brown University School of Public Health, in a press rel Ebkc People With No Symptoms of Zika Can Still Spread It Sexually
Chris Rock speaks at the Oscars on Feb. 28, 2016 adidas samba in Hollywood, Calif.Chris Pizzello鈥擜PBy Shay Spence / PeopleFebruary 28, 2016 11:49 PM ESTChris Rock may have just cemented himself as the real winner of the Oscars, taking home the prize for Dad of the Year.During Sunday nightrsquo awards show, the comedian revealed that the his Oscars hosting gig has taken a toll on his family life. Irsquo;ve been away from my two daughters at a very important time in their life, he said, adding, I have missed most of Girl Scout cookie season.Last night Zara, my youngest called me up and said, lsquo;Daddy how come we never sell the most cookies How come Mrs. Dunn wins every year ; he said. It would mean so much to my little girl if we could beat Linda Dunn.Oscars 2016: See Celebrities Walk the Red CarpetYes, even celebrity parents have to deal with the fierce competition of Girl Scout cookie seaso adidas samba n.He then called on his peers to put their money where their mouths would soon be i.e., around delicious cookies . I want you to reach into airforce your millionaire pockets and I want you to buy some of my daughterrsquo girl scout cooki
CharlesteVibra

xwpe The Most Important Presidential Debates in American History, According to Historians

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Tphg Here s the Woman Americans Want on the $10 Bill
By Harriet Sokmensuer / PeopleAugust 12, 2017 9:42 AM EDTSouth Carolina authorities have released suicide notes written by a mother who killed the woman she believed was her estranged husbandrsquo girlfriend before turning the gun on her own two children and then herself, according to multiple reports.Greenville Online reports th air force 1 at Jessica Edens, 36, wrote to her estranged husband, Ben Edens: To Ben, you have caused me more pain than Irsquo;ve ever been in in my life. You have caused my children pain. I hate you. I hope you rot one day for what you have done to me and my kids. You can no longer hurt us. We are at peace. I hope adidas campus donna you live with pain and shame and guilt for the rest of your life.All three handwritten notes were found in Edensrsquo; Jeep, where Edens was found dead July 13 along with her 5-year-old daughter Harper Edens and 9-year-old son Hayden King. Prior to that, Edens fatally shot Meredith Leigh Rahme, 28, at her Greenville apartment complex before fleeing the scene in her Jeep.Greenville Police Chief Ken Miller previously said Edensrsquo; believed Ben and Rahme were dating, but officials said the pair were cowo adidas sambarose rkers, describing them as acquaintan Ryxd Pennsylvania College Student Fell to His Death in Bermuda, Official Says
Singer Justin Bieber attends El Hormiguero Tv Show on Oct. 28, 2015 in Madrid, Spain.Pablo Cuadra鈥擶ireImage/Getty ImagesBy Denver NicksNovember 3, 2015 7:52 AM ESTInternational teeny bopper icon and tiny Canadian Justin Bieber wants you to clap right or not clap at all. Roughly midway at about 2:25 in the video below through a live performance in Spain of What Do You Mean, the new hit single written by Bieber and two other people yoursquo;ve never heard of, Justin interrupted his own song to teach his fans how to clap. Stop stop stop stop stop, he says. If yoursquo;re gonna clap, if notmdash;at least clap on beat. Then he giggles for a few seconds.The sc adidas campus 80s olding comes on the heels of other incidents during promotional events for his upcoming album, Purpose. Last week, Bieber stormed off stage in Norway after becoming irritated with fans. Days before that he walked out of an interview with a air force 1 Spanish radio station. In his defense, Bieber was was trying to get his fans to clap on the two and four adidas sambarose instead of the one and three, which just sounds 8230;better. More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D.
CharlesteVibra

xnzc Seth Meyers Reveals His Wife Gave Birth in the Lobby of Their Apartment Building

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ozga Most of the World Has Little Confidence in Donald Trump, Poll Finds
Dozens of people remained in a Santa Clarita, Calif., March 21, 2016, to demonstrate against authorities plans to take a 6-year-old girl from her foster family s custodyFrancine Orr鈥擫A Times/Getty ImagesBy Naja Rayne / PeopleMarch 31, 2016 4:44 AM EDTThe California Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday that it would not get involved in the Page familynike air max 8217 fight to regain custody of 6-year-old part-Native American girl Lexi, who adidas campus 00s was their foster child until recently, ABC 7 reports.According to the network, the Page family lawyer, Lori Alvino McGill, expected the court decision, but said it was a gamble she had to take, adding that each day adidas samba adidas 8220;without a stay threatens irreparable harm to the Pages and Lexi.Lexi, who is 1.5 percent Choctaw Native American, was removed from her foster family home earlier this month after living with the family for 4 years. Following the emotional incident, Rusty and Summer Page vowed to do whatever they could to get the child back, as they have been trying to officially adopt her for some time.Just one day after Lexi was taken from their custody, the family filed a request to have their appeal heard by the state Supre Vafe The Navy Is Working on Guidelines for Reporting UFOs After Pilots Pushed to Have Sightings Taken Seriously
By Rachel LewisAugust 14, 2017 8:35 AM EDTBarnaby Joyce, Australia Deputy Prime Minister, is facing the prospect of being dislodged from office after the New Zealand government announced that he was a citizen of bo adidas samba schuhe th countries.The member of parliament, who is leader of the National Party of Australia in the Liberal coalition headed by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, has become the fifth Australian politician to fall foul of a contentious section in Australia 116-year-old constitution. Here, why dual citizenship matt asics sneaker ers to Australian politicians, and what it could mean for the country:Why does it matter if a politician has dual citizenship The Australian Constitution prohibits it. The document, enacted on Jan. 1, 1901, includes a section outlining who can and who cannot sit in the Senate, the upper house of the Australian Parliament. Section 44.1 states that: any person who is under acknowledgement of allegiance, obedience, or adherence to a foreign power, or is a subject or a citizen or entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or citizen of a foreign power shall be incapable of being chosen or of sitting as a senator or a nike sb dunk member of the House of Repr
CharlesteVibra

rbcb Watch: In Unlivable Oasis, a Family Struggles to Find Housing on the Front Lines of the Climate Crisis

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Uiyr Feds Say Family Sold Millions in Stolen Goods on eBay
James Park, co-founder and chief executive officer of Fitbit Inc. in San Francisco on Aug. 22, 2014.David Paul Morris鈥擝loomberg/Getty ImagesBy adidas sambarose Alex RogersMarch 19, 2015 7:50 PM EDTThe last time James Park was in Washington, D.C., it was for a sixth-grade field trip. So the fact that the CEO of San Francisco-based Fitbit decided to stop by Capitol Hill to meet with lawmakers was surely not solely for pleasure.In an interview with TIME, Park insisted he was simply here to make some new friends and air max plus discuss issues such as privacy and data security, a process paved by his companyrsquo hire of super lawyer Heather Podesta. He said the company doesn ;t have any bills or regulations it concerned about in the pipeline.Itrsquo just mainly about introducing ourselves to people and letting them know that wersquo;re willing to work very coopera adidas campus tively with policy makers and trying to craft pretty balanced policies, Park said.But Park, in a tie underneath a sporty company zip-up, did have an unusual amount to say about an area that could be of interest to Fitbit down the road: the regulation of medical devices through the Food and Drug Administration.Fitbit is am Qmin How Many People Will Watch the State of the Union
Marco Grob for TIMEBy James PoniewozikJanuary 2, 2014 6:03 AM ESTSeth Meyers ; new office at 30 Rockefeller Plaza is a blank. Bare walls, a few boxes, a fresh legal pad on the otherwise empty deskto adidas campus 80s p. There one lonely picture tacked on his desk, of Meyers with the Count from Sesame Street.You ;ll have to excuse the future Late Night host for not decorating: he still has another NBC office upstairs, at Saturday Night Live, where he been since 2001. Meyers ; last SNL episode won ;t be before the beginning of February, adidas campus he guesses. So he commutes, by elevator. This December morning, he going to take comedy pitches from his still incomplete Late Night writing staff. Then I ;ll go upstairs and start writing on something, he says. Then I ;ll pop down here and look at the next pass of those bits. Then I ;ll spend the night sleeping upstairs. Then I ;ll wake up and come down here. It like having two families. I feel like Ray Liotta at the end of Goodfel uggs skor las, with the helicopter following me.For now, though, much of Meyers ; Late Night job is waiting for Feb. 24, after Jimmy Fallon moves
CharlesteVibra

jpai Authorities Say 16 Minors Rescued, 45 Pimps Busted in Super Bowl Sweep

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ewoq Zika Crisis May Get Worse Before It Gets Better, WHO Chief Says
By Alexandra Siff adidas yeezy erlinMarch 14, 2015 1:41 PM EDTThree people in Kansas have died after eating contaminated adidas campus herren Blue Bell Creameries brand ice cream products. A total of five people were infected, and the ice cream has been recalled. But how does ice cream get tainted in the first place The bacteria that contaminated the ice cream is called Listeria monocytogenes, and according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC , about 1,600 Americans get sick from Listeria every year. It the third leading cause of death from food poisoning. It the same bacteria that contaminated caramel apples from California in January, causing 35 people in 12 states to get sick, and killing seven.The bacteria grows very well at refrigerator temperatures, even as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The Food and Drug Administration FDA says that the longer ready-to-eat refrigerated foods are stored in the fridge, the more opportunity the bacteria has to grow.It why it a problem for cooler foods like i air max 98 ce cream and cheese, says Bill Marler, a food safety lawyer in Washington state.MORE: 3 Kansas Patients Die From Tainted Ice CreamThe FDA was able to confirm t Ikkb 3 Texans Got Sick After Eating Blue Bell Ice Cream Contaminated With Listeria
IdeasBy Stephanie BurtApril 19, 2024 4:38 PM EDTBurt is Donald and Katherine Loker Professor of English at Harvard. Her most recent book of poems is WE ARE MERMAIDS 2022 . Her next collection of lit-crit, SUPER GAY POEMS, will appear in 2025, with a book all about Taylor Swift to follow soonWho was the first tortured poet Maybe the ancient Egyptian who wrote, sometime in the 15th century BCE, My beloved stirs my heart with his voice. He causes illness to seize me.... My heart is smitten. Maybe the poet Catullus, whose heartbreaks lit up ancien adidas campus damen t Rome: I hate and love, he explained in Latin, and it s excruciating, or depending on the translator it crucifies m yeezy slide e. Petrarch s sonnets, in 14th century Italy, complained that love both scorched and chilled. Mary Wroth, a contemporary of Shakespeare, agreed: love made her burn and yet freeze: better in hell to be. All those poets felt tortured by erotic love鈥攁nd their strife sometimes hurt other people, too, if they came too close. The trope of the tortured poet whose gifts would destroy him or, less often, her came about later, when European writers began to see poets as especially sensitive, anguished, or fragil airmaxplus e. We poets
CharlesteVibra

yeee U.S. Launched Operation to Rescue ISIS Hostages, Pentagon Says

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Zqfe Why Democrats Said No to a Fox News Debate
adidas samba adidas nike sb dunk yeezy Ecpw Hamilton Creator Says Fans Will Be Happy With New $10 Bill
This photo released by Ecuador s Attorney General, shows hundreds of shark fins seized by the police in Manta, Ecuador, on May 27, 2015Ecuador s Attorney General鈥擜PBy Helen ReganMay 29, 2015 3:56 AM EDTIt a shocking image, b nike dunk low ut it only represents a fraction of the 200,000 shark fins seized Thursday by Ecuadorian police. They were about to be illegally exported to Asia.The haul was uncov nike dunk ered in the port city of Manta, southwest of the capital Quito, and would have fetched up to $2 million had it reached its final market, reports the BBC.Police raided nine locations and arrested six peopl adidas campus 00s e, including a Chinese national, on charges of damaging wildlife.The South American countryrsquo Interior Minister Joseacute; Serrano said authorities had dealt a major blow to an international network that trafficked shark fins.The fins are often used to make shark-fin soup, considered a delicacy in most of China. But heavy demand from China increasingly affluent population, and brutal finning methods, have led to a decline in shark numbers and many countries have either outright banned finning or have heavily regulated the shark-fishing industry.A tweet from wh
CharlesteVibra

vejy Democrats Eye an Upset in Pennsylvania s Special Election

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ftfy The Supreme Court Just Took Up a Case That Poses a Major Threat to Roe v. Wade
Signage is seen on a cup of coffee at a Dunkin Donuts Inc. restaurant in New York, U.S., on Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2014.Victor J. Bluemdash;Bloomberg/Getty ImagesBy Sarah BegleyJune 29, 2015 5:04 PM EDTA Dunkin ; Donuts location in Brooklyn has taken down a hel airmaxplus p wanted sign that incited outrage for specifying Male staff only.According to neighborhood news outlet Ditmas Park Corner, it all b adidas campus damen egan when an angry 8-year-old saw the sign and insisted her father take a photograph of the discriminatory posting, which violates employment law. Dunkin ; Donuts responded to nike sb dunk the complaint in a statement to Ditmas Park Corner:The franchisee informs us this sign has been taken down, it does not reflect his policies and he has followed up with his employees. Dunkinrsquo; Donuts restaurants are independently owned and operated by individual franchisees who are solely responsible for making their own business decisions, including employment decisions such as hiring practices. Franchisees are required to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws, including but not limited to those governing hiring and non-discrimination.Women: You, too, can serve Coolattas this sum Jwkk Inside the New Technology That Could Transform the Solar Power Industry
By Stephanie ZacharekMarch 15, 2024 3:07 PM EDTIrish Wish, directed by Janeen Damian and starring Lindsay Lohan as a lovelorn book editor whos granted one fateful wish during a trip to Ireland, is exactly what youd expect it to be: a lightweight dream-fulfillment fantasy set against a sigh-inducing landscape of dramatic cliffs and tranquil, emerald-tone rolling hills. Theres also an old-school family estate home thrown in, the kind of nike dunk high million-room mansion that always looks so pristine and elegant in the movies but is, in real life, almost impossible to keep bright an asics outlets d warm and dry. These familiar elements arent liabilities, but rather selling points, especially in the realm of Netflix romances鈥攁nd thats what Irish Wish, unapologetically, is. But the movies biggest draw, for good reasons and perhaps some unsavory one adidas yeezy s, is probably Lindsay Lohan, who has in recent years reinvented herself as a romantic-comedy heroine.And why not As a child and young adult, Lohan was one of the most gifted actors of her generation, a charmer with crackerjack timing in movies like The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. A little later, as awkward-teen-turned-hotshot Cady Heron in the original Mean Girls, s
MorrissBruit

zrdg Maryland engineer gets prison time for computer sabotage

Post by MorrissBruit »

Uavm Trump threatens to stop trading with countries doing business with North Korea
DETROIT AP 鈥?The government is investigating complaints that side air bags on some Nissan Versa small cars can inflate if the driver or passenger doors are slammed to hard.The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the probe covers about 155,000 cars from the 2012 model year.The agency says it has three complaints that the side curtain and seat-mounted thorax air bags can inflate when the doors are shut, possibly when they re slammed too hard.The agency will determine how often the problem happens and stanley cup decide if a recall is needed.Nissan s stanley cupe aid in a statement Tuesday that it is investigating the issue and working with safety regulators to answer their questions.Download the ABC2 News app for the iPhone, K stanley tumblers indleand Android. Cywk Ida forcing some Maryland school districts to dismiss early
LISBON, Md. 鈥?It s an out-of-the-box water bottle stanley idea. Inside every carry-out order from Tony Locos Bar and Restaurant in Lisbon is something you wouldn t expect, but it s bringing a smile to customer s faces and in many cases, filling a need. The biggest complaint I heard the week before we had to close were that people were going to the store and they couldn t find any toilet paper, said owner Tony Guarino. So he called his supplier, who had tons. I asked him to send 10 cases which is 1,000 rolls so every carry-out order, we give out a free roll of toilet paper, said stanley cup Guarino.And the idea is on a roll. I m down to three cases right now so I m about to place another order, said Guarino. Some people give it back to me and they laugh. We wanted to make people laugh but some people really need it and the people that don t have any at the house, we ve given them as muc stanley becher h as they want, said Guarino. An idea of humor and humanity Guarino said. He hopes to keep his business going so he can keep giv
MorrissBruit

yhsk Mapping tools help people understand pollution in their neighborhood

Post by MorrissBruit »

Nvft Helena voters split on state of presidential vote count
FAIRFIELD 鈥?Starting a busin stanley cup ess is difficult for anyone, but a Fairfield couple has now done it twice - Angel and Julia Diaz have been running two food businesses from their home for the last nine months. Julia and Angel Diaz of Fairfield Julia has spent two years building her Milk Honey bakery business in Fairfield, and just a few months ago welcomed her husband Angel into the entrepreneurial world with his Hot Dang Ninja! eatery.Julia said, One thing we have in common is that we both grew up knowing we both wanted a restaurant or some type of food business, and being able to watch him over the last nine months inch towards what he wants as a caree stanley cup r, its been awesome. Two businesses under one roof has not always been a walk in the park. Her and I are very different types of people, so starting off working out of the same kitchen was pretty difficult, but now we re kinda in a rhythm where we can work around each other, Angel said. It s like a dance. We just know how to work together without g stanley cup etting in each other s way. Angel saw the need after moving to rural Montana, and realized that Fairfield has very few dining options: I came fr Kdvq At least six killed, 13 injured in one of Las Vegas deadliest fires
On Monday, the Montana Department of Public Health Human Services announced a statewide team that will help answer some questions surrounding COVID vaccines, and released a draft plan for the distribution process. The COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Coordination Team, made up of Montana medical, tribal, government, and community leaders, will also give feedback as the process rolls out.Montana Immunization Program Manager Bekki Wehner stressed that this is just version one of what she expects to be several iterations of the states COVID-19 Vaccination Plan.With evolving guidance c airmax oming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Food and Drug Administration, and other agencies and organizations, its likely that Montanas plans to distribute a adidas campus COVID-19 vaccine will have to adapt to that changing guidance. Even so, the first plan is here, and this is what it says:There will adidas campus be three phases of distribution for the vaccine. In Phase One, there will be a limited supply of the vaccine, and it will go to infrastructure workers and people who are at increased risk for severe illness as a result of COVID-19. In Phase Two, which the DPHHS estimates will be about three to six mont