Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

ynno Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy to Resign From Congress

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Blnp Ralph Morse: Photographer Spotlight
Former president George W. Bush hands pizza to his secret service personnel.Photo Courtesy InstagramBy Gina MartinezJanuary 19, 2019 12:08 PM ESTFormer President George W. Bush made his feelings on the partial government shutdown known Fri yeezy day with hand-delivered pizza to his asics sneaker secret service personnel as they continue to work without pay.Bush Instagram account posted an image of him carrying pizza boxes to secret service agents and expressed his and former first Lady Laura Bush appreciation for the agents and other federal employees.Prime;@LauraWBush and I are grateful to our Secret Service personnel and the thousands of federal employees who are working hard for our country without a paycheck, he posted. And we thank our fellow citizens who ugg mini are supporting them.Now in its 28th day, the shutdown is the longest in U.S history. View this post on Instagram A post shared by George W. Bush @georgewbush Bush also urged politicians to come together to put an end to the shutdown.Itrsquo time for leaders on both sides to put politics aside, come together and end this shutdown. he posted.The partial government shutdown be Ryzs President Trump Seeks to Open Most U.S. Coastal Waters to Oil Drilling
adidas samba adidas ugg airmaxplus
CharlesteVibra

ghca One Million Americans Have Died From COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ngxh 2 People Die of Ebola in Democratic Republic of Congo
Nickelback, circa 2001. L to R: Ryan Vikedal, Ryan Peake, Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger.Martin Philbeymdash;RedfernsBy Rachel E. GreenspanOctober 3, 2019 2:23 PM EDTAmid the news of the impeachme air force 1 nt inquiry, President Trump ran into some trouble with an unlikely foe: Nickelback. A doctored version of the band 2007 Photograph music video was removed from his Twitter page within 24 hours of air force one posting it.As Congress investigates Trump phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart, he took aim at 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden with a video showing a picture of Biden and his son allegedly spending time with Ukrainian businessmen.While the Oct. 2 tweet remains on Trump page, the accompanying video is no lon ugg ger available. A Twitter spokesperson confirmed to TIME that the video in question was removed due to a Digital Millennium Copyright Act DMCA complaint. The 1998 U.S. copyright law criminalizes the use and distribution of copyrighted work online.LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH! pic.twitter/QQYTqG4KTtmdash; Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump October 2, 2019Warner Music Group, the copyright owner for Photograph, filed the complaint, according Uixe George H.W. Bush Has Been Released From the Hospital and Is Doing Well
By Eliana Dockter adidas campus manJuly 22, 2017 7:10 PM EDTShannon Purser made Barb an icon during her small arc on Stranger Things mdash; so iconic she been nominated for an Emmy for the role. So it was a thrill for fans when Purser showed up to the Stranger Things ; San Diego Comic-Con panel to surprise her old castmates.When the panel host Patton Oswalt asked for fan questions, the first person to walk up to the mike was none other than Purser. Fans cheered as Purser asked the creators, the Duffer brothers, Hi, I have a question: adidas yeezyslide Is Barb goin air max plus g to be in season two She then came up to join the cast onstage.MORE: 11 Questions Stranger Things Still Needs to AnswerUnfortunately for Purser, Barb is dead for good.No, David Harbour, the actor who plays Chief Hopper said. But there will be justice for Barb. Barb will be avenged.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreWhy Gut Health Issues Are
CharlesteVibra

ucsg Drinking on Planes Could Be Bad For You, New Study Finds

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Naau Kid Suspended For Pointing Finger Like a Gun
By Tessa Berenson RogersUpdated: January 31, 2017 9:55 AM [ET] | O adidas samba og riginally published: January 26, 2017 2:04 PM EST;As President Trump prepares to announce his Supreme Court nomination Tuesday night, three names have emerged as the top contenders.Neil Gorsuch, Thomas Hardiman and William Pryor all were under very serious consideration and [in] the final throes of the process, said a source involved in the decision, although as the days uggs barn wound down Pryor faded over concerns that he ;d be the most controversial pick.Trump considered this choice as he made many others throughout his campaign and nascent presidency: without a clear chain of command, listening to the advice of many people around him in a hub-and-spokes type organization.The reality is itrsquo a bit of a free for all, everybody has an opinion, the source said.As Trump nears announcing his pick, herersquo what you need to know about each of the three leading contenders.Neil GorsuchJudge Neil Gorsuch, in an undated photo provided by the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals/APOverview: Gorsuch, 49, is currently a judge on the 10th Ci adidas campus 00 rcuit Court of Appeal Leqx The Capital Gazette Won t Be Silenced 1 Year After Shooting
VERONA, ITALY - MAY 28: Adele performs at Arena di Verona Photo by Francesco Prandoni/Getty Images Francesco Prandonimdash;Getty ImagesBy Cady LangJune 6, 2016 12:22 PM EDTAdele might be a 10-time Grammy winner, but that doesn ; yeezy t mean that she doesn ;t have fangirl moments of her own.The 28-year-old singer took time during a show in the Netherlands to honor her favorite girl gang, the Spice Girls, by doing an impromptu cover of their hit track Spice Up Your Life, along with a short dancemdash;much t nike dunk o the delight of her fans.Adele having a Spice Girls moment. AdeleLive2016 pic.twitter/iTrWtR7tRcmdash; Adele Now @AdeleNowuk June 3, 2016Concertgoers weren 82 yeezy foam 17;t the only ones who were enchanted with her take on the song; her brief tribute also got the ultimate seal of approval by three of the OG Spice Girls, Emma Baby Bunton, Geri Ginger Horner, and Mel Sporty C., all of whom shared the video of Adele cover on Twitter.This isn ;t the first time that the Hello singer has revealed her love for the ;90s girl band; during a clip for James Corden Carpool Karaoke, Adele belted out an unforgettable rendition of
CharlesteVibra

bzrk Migrants Are Leading Clean-up Efforts in Florida, Despite DeSantis Crusade Against Them

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xnjj Read the Transcript of Marilyn J. Mosby s Statement on Freddie Gray
By Center for Responsive Politics / Robert Maguire and Will TuckerNovember 19, 2015 11:46 AM ESTFor two consultan adidas campus damen ts working to help put Carly Fiorina in the White House, the legal firewall between campaign and super PAC must look more li air max plus ke a mirror. As one moves, so does the other; as one takes thousands of dollars in salaries and sets up a skeletal business entity to receive even more, the other does, too.The two, Stephen D adidas campus beige eMaura and Frank Sadler, are both Republican consultants Fiorina has tapped before. Theyrsquo;ve been in business together. But now, with DeMaura working for CARLY for America, the super PAC backing Fiorina, and Sadler managing her campaign, the two canrsquo;t legally coordinate operations.That hasnrsquo;t stopped them from adopting strikingly similar, and quite successful, approaches to bringing in cash for themselves from Fiorinarsquo presidential aspirations. So far, DeMaura appears to have received almost $319,000 for his efforts, while Sadler has taken in just under $675,000. A polling operation they ran jointly brought in another $5,600.On the super PAC side, the set-up looks like this: The group paid $273,337 to a firm called Tarbell Companies, Inc. Dceg Joe Biden is Running an Invisible Digital Campaign in All-Important Michigan. That s Making Some Democrats Nervous
By Cady LangOctober 11, 2016 11:40 AM EDTWhen Miley Cyrus who recently starred in Crisis in Six Scenes, began exploring her own gender and sexuality, she wasn ;t going to let anyone put her identity in a box.In an interview with Variety, Cyrus revealed details about her first relationship, which was with a female. Here are the highlights from the interview.On not wanting to be defined by one lab dunk panda el when it came to her sexuality:My whole uggs skor life, I didnrsquo;t understand my own gender and my own sexuality. I always hated the word bisexual, because thatrsquo even putting me in a box. I donrsquo;t ever think about someone being a boy or someone being a girl.On coming to terms with her own sexuality growing up and coming out to her family:My eyes started opening in the fifth or sixth grade. My first relationship in my life was with a chick. I grew up in dunk pand a very religious Southern family. The universe has always given me the power to know Irsquo;ll be OK. Even at that time, when my parents didnrsquo;t understand, I just felt that one day they are going to understand.On identifying as pansexual:I never related to loving being a girl
CharlesteVibra

lknn Megyn Kelly Has Come Under Fire for an Interview With Alex Jones. Here s What to Know

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Iwrv Meet the Man Leading the Fight Against Opioids
Scenes from the floor of the 2016 Republican National Convention on Monday, July 18, 2016, in Cleveland.Landon Nordeman for TIMEBy Haley Sweetland EdwardsUpdated: July 18, 2016 4:39 PM [ET] | Originally published: July 18, 2016 4:39 PM EDT;Republicans adopted a significant, if largely symbolic, populist plank in the party platform on Monday, calling for a reinstatement of Glass-Steagall, a Depression-era law designed to protect taxpayers from Wall Street excesses.That a surprise. The position, long championed by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, is usually associated with the liberal Democratic base. The Republicans ; decision to include it in i air max 98 ts official platform marks a break from the position of the business-side Republican establishment, which has long called for more yeezy slide incremental reforms on the banking sector, and moves the party toward a more populist stance on financial reform.We also call for a reintroduction of Glass-Steagall, which created barriers between what big banks can do, Paul Manafort, the campaign manager for presumptive nominee Donald Trump, told reporters on Monday. nike dunk low The Democrats recently included language in their own party platfor Wwzz Worried Your Facebook Account Has Been Cloned Here s What to Know About This New Hoax
By Nikhil KumarUpdated: May 22, 2016 10:46 AM [ET] adidas campus 80s | Originally published: May 22, 2016 9:26 AM EDT;Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour has been killed in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan, according to both Afghanistan spy agency and the country chief executi adidas sambarose ve.One of the militant grouprsquo senior commanders also told the Associated Press news agency that Mansour had died in the Afghanistan-Pakistan border area after he was targeted by an unmanned American drone. The mission, which was confirmed by U.S. officials, was authorized by President Barack Ob yeezy slide ama.Although some Taliban officials disputed the claim, Afghanistan chief executive, Abdullah Abdullah, said the Taliban leader died when his car was attacked by a U.S. drone: Taliban leader AkhtarMansoor was killed in a drone strike in Quetta, Pakistan at 04:30 pm yesterday. His car was attacked in Dahl Bandin.mdash; Dr. Abdullah Abdullah @DrabdullahCE May 22, 2016In a statement Saturday, Pentagon press secretary Peter Cook said Mansour had been actively involved with planning attacks against facilities in Kabul and across Afghanistan, presenting a threat to Afghan civilians and se
CharlesteVibra

mgur Worried about the Capital One hack Here s what to do

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vktj Man passes note, robs bank in Overland Park
Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Thursday apologized to former Vice President Joe Biden after mocking a debate moment where Biden -- who has been open about overcoming his own stutter -- appeared to imitate a stuttering child to relay how he connects to people.Sanders apology came after she tweeted, I I I I I I I I I I I I stanley cup I I I hhhave stanley taza absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about, prompting the former vice president to tweet, I ve worked my whole life to overcome a stutter. And it s my great honor to mentor kids who have experienced the same. It s called empathy. Look it up. I actually didn t know that about you and that is commendable, Sanders said in response. I apologize and should have made my point respectfully. Sanders de stanley website leted the original tweet.Biden has long been open about overcoming his stutter to become an effective public speaker. He told The Atlantic in a recent profile that his verbal stumbles were the best thing that ever happened to Echc Parents continue searching for Baby Lisa 3 years after she disappeared from KC home
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates AP 鈥?As summer te stanley cup mperatures soared outside, the world s largest indoor theme park, featuring popular Marvel and Cartoon Network-branded rides, opened its doors to the public on Wedne stanley cup quencher sday in the Middle East s tourist hub of Dubai 鈥?the latest in a myriad of new attractions here.The first visitors at the 1.5 million square-foot 140,000 square meters park reflected the diverse crowds that visit and live in Dubai, home to the world s tallest skyscraper, the Middle East s largest mall and a man-made island in the shape of a palm tree that is dotted with luxury hotels.Saudi women dressed in abayas, the traditional loose black robes, and full face-veils, rode alongside tank-top wearing British tourists and Indian families on the park s roller coasters and attractions.Several families with young children complained that some of the rides stalled. Others said they were thrilled by the adventure park s indoor boulevard, which leads visitors through Marvel and Cartoon Network zones, a Haunted Hotel and a Lost Valley Dinosaur zone.The IMG Worlds of Adventure park recorded about 3,000 visitors o stanley website n Wednesday as temperatures rose to 100 degrees Fahrenheit 38 C o
CharlesteVibra

ytqx Nearly 2 weeks later, parts of SC remain flooded from Hurricane Florence

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xtub Spike in deer-related crashes in Kansas means big bucks for mechanics
Th vaso stanley e San Francisco Board of Supervisors, stanley cup the legislative body of the consolidated city-county, passed a resoluti stanley cup on Tuesday declaring the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization. The NRA has it coming to them, District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani told KTVU. And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization. Stefani penned the resolution, which reads, in part the National Rifle Association musters its considerable wealth and organizational strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence and spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence. In addition to declaring the NRA a domestic terrorist organization, the San Francisco resolution also urges other cities, states, and the federal government to do the same. The resolution cites gun violence statistics and also specifically mentions the mass shooting that killed three people at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, on July 28. The gunman also died. On July 28, 2019, Gilroy, California became the Oiqm Obesity to become leading cause of cancer in women
LINCOLN, Neb. AP 鈥?A judge has dismissed a Nebraska inmate s lawsuit that claimed he was denied his right to worship the divine Flying Spaghetti Monster, and that he was mocked and faced discrimination for his faith.Stephen Cavanaugh sued the Department of Correctional Services and penitentiary officials in 2014 seeking $5 million and a court order mandating that inmates who practice FSMism receive the same rights and privileges as inmates who practice other religions.U.S. District Judge John Gerrard dismissed the lawsuit on Tuesday. He said in his ruling that FSMism is not a religion as outlined by federal law, but a parody intended to advance an argument about science, the evolution of life and the place of religion in public education. Gerrard said those issues are important and that FSMism con stanley taza tains a serious argument, but that does not mean that the trappings of the satire used to make that argument are entitled to protection as a religion, the Lincoln Journal Star reported.He stanley cups uk also said Cavanaugh, 24, didn t sufficiently back up claims that he had been prevented from exercising his religion while serving time in the Nebraska State Penitentiary on assault and stanley cup weapons ch
CharlesteVibra

uxgc Kansas Gov. Kelly meets with Trump to discuss economy, mental health services

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xova Cochlear implant activation allows little deaf girl to hear
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?A restaurant on the Country Club Plaza is doing its part to support those on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse is donating meals to hospital workers, first responders and community outreach groups over the next 12 days.General Manager Tony Hayman said the Kansas City location is joining others across the country in supporting essential workers. With the Brazilian culture and South American culture, it s all about family, so we want to make sure that we re incorporating family at all times, even through these challenging times that people are going thr stanley cup ough, Hayman said. The restaurant delivered meals to a local fire station and hospital Monday. Hayman said the unprecedented times can serve as a way for him to stay positive for his team members. You know, out of some bad comes some good, Hayman said. We re looking for this to turn as fast as possible so everybody out there can get back to work be stanley mug cause I know that s what we all want. The restaurant is currently offering curbside carryout and delivery services. Copyright 2020 Scr stanley cup ipps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broa Ccqg Men fall off interstate bridge while urinating over rail, one dead
A Roanoke, Texas middle school teacher accused of having sex multiple times with a 15-year-old male student is stanley tumbler also pregnant.Katherine Ruth Harper, 27, a seventh grade teacher and cheerleader coach at Tidwell Middle School, was arrested after a three month investigation of the sexual allegations.School district officials received an anonymous tip in December that she was having a relationship with a student in her class. According to the affidavit, Harper and the student had been sending flirty text messages to each other that led to them meeting in her Fort Worth home or his home in Trophy Club.Based on cellphone records, the two communicated with each other 76 times from June 1 to July 31. The teen admitted to having a stanley thermosflasche sexual relationship with Harper when school officials questioned him. Police have seized the teen s phone.Harper is facing a charge of an improper relationship between an educator and student, a second degree felony. Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. Al kubki stanley l rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to da
CharlesteVibra

otif Endometriosis nothing short of a public health emergency, senator says

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pcno Report: artist behind Trump headstone
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?A Lawrence man will serve th stanley uk ree months prison and pay a $55 stanley cup ,000 fine for improperly disposing of asbestos.The U.S. District Attorney of Kansas office said Thursday that Thomas Fritzel, 54, didn t notify authorities before removing asbestos, in addition to failing to keep asbestos wet during demolition to prevent air contamination, and failing to dispose of asbestos in leak-tight c stanley becher ontainers.The violations occurred in 2016 as Fritzel demolished and renovated Alvamar Country Club, which he had purchased in January 2016.Prosecutors say that Fritzel knew the roof of the club contained 75 percent chrysotile asbestos, but then did not follow the Clean Air Act during the demolition and renovation process.An investigation in October 2016 by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment found asbestos debris had been taken to an area landfill which was not approved for asbestos disposal.鈥? Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now sig Haay Man charged in alleged rape at the聽University of Kansas Hospital
COL stanley isolierkanne UMBUS, Ohio AP 鈥?Ohio s restrictions on the so-called abortion pill led to a higher rate of side effects, more doctor visits and additional medical treatment for patients, according to a new study.The requirements cleared a Republican-controll stanley france ed legislature in 2004, but legal challenges delayed them from taking effect until 2011.Once implemented, Ohio s law initially required physicians administering mifepristone to follow outdated protocols for the abortion drug, originally known as RU-486. The U.S. Food an stanley cup nz d Drug Administration s guidelines at the time contained a higher, more expensive dosage of the drug. It s prescribed along with a second drug, misoprostol.The FDA revised its protocol in March, allowing Ohio providers to update their practice.Supporters of the Ohio law had argued it would help protect women s health by mandating a federally approved protocol. But the study, led by researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, suggests the opposite. There is no evidence that the change in law led to improved abortion outcomes, according to the results published Tuesday in the journal PLOS Medicine.State Rep. Tom Brinkman, a Cincinnati Republican who pushed fo
CharlesteVibra

kbqa Saudi Arabia is finally allowing women to drive cars

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Objr Justin Fairfax: Virginia Lt. Gov. compares his accusations of sexual assault to lynchings
A school resource officer is under review stanley cup after a video surfaced of him throwing a handcuffed student to the ground during a disciplinary matter.Part of the intera stanley cup ction at Helix High School in La Mesa, California was recorded by other students and shared across social media.La Mesa Police Department officials say the school resource officer is one of their own and the incident happened Friday afternoon when the SRO was called to assist with a suspended student that was not heeding multiple requests to leave campus. The student became non-compliant on two separate occasions and made an attempt to free herself by pulling away from the officer, La Mesa Police Dep stanley cup website artment officials wrote in a statement. To prevent the student from escaping, the officer forced the student to the ground. The female student sustained minor abrasions that did not require further treatment and the officer was uninjured, according to officials. He needs to be an officer that sits at a desk, said Aeiramique Blake, whose sister attends Helix High.Blake is among those calling for the removal of the officer involved in the incident and has planned a protest for Monday morning at Helix High. An officer that was Vmxj Mosquitoes in 40 Connecticut towns test positive for West Nile virus
One day after Philadelphia s new beverage tax went into effect, some consumers are stupefied at the stanley quencher increased cost of sweetened drinks.The law, which went into effect on Jan. 1, added a 1.5 cents per ounce tax on drinks that are artificially or naturally sweeten stanley cup ed. While the tax is colloquially known as the sodatax, the tax applies to other beverages including juices, sports drinks, iced tea and energy drinks.Selena Zito, a contributor for CNN and the New York Post, shared a photo of a receipt on her Twitter account. The receipt shows that a case of Propel flavored water that sold for $5.99 had a final cost of $9.75 after tax.From a F stanley mugs acebook post, the Philadelphia sugary drink tax implemented today damn, between that Pennsylvania gas tax no wonder folk revolted pic.twitter/ZUtmufCyQn鈥?SalenaZito @SalenaZito January 2, 2017While a 20-ounce bottle of soda increased by just 30 cents yesterday, a 12-pack of 12-ounce cans of soda increased $2.16. A gallon of Arnold Palmer iced tea and lemonade increased by $1.92 yesterday.With the new tax, Philadelphia became the first major city in the United States to implement a tax on sugary drinks.Proponents of the tax claim that the city