Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

bbet Inside the Single Most Important Vote of John Dingell s Record-Breaking Career

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xraz Ivanka Trump s Sister-in-Law Karlie Kloss Says She Voted Against Trump in 2016 and Will Again in 2020
Getty ImagesBy Alexandra Sifferlin and Jamie DucharmeUpdated: May 3, 2019 11:02 AM [ET] | Originally published: March 22, 2017 3:45 PM EDT;The Food and Drug Admin adidas campus istration FDA elected not to ban a type of breast implant that been linked to a rare form of cancer, the agency announced Thursday.The FDA met in March to discuss the link between breast implants mdash; particularly textured implants mdash; and breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma BIA-ALCL , an immune-system cancer that sometimes surfaces in the scar tissue and fluid yeezy near a breast implant. The agency has received reports of 660 people who developed BIA-ALCL, and nine of those people died from the disease, the FDA says.About 300,000 women in the U.S. get breast implants each air max 1 year, and cancer linked to implants is rare. It difficult to calculate the exact risk, the FDA says, but the potential raises questions.While the FDA determined that there is not enough data to ban the implants, the agency says it will continue to research the issue and work to better inform women and health care providers about potential risks. Here what to know about textured implants and BIA-ALCL.What are text Rqry Justice Department Explains Melania Trump-CNN Troll Tweet
By Lisa Marie SegarraUpdated: September 23, 2017 3:36 PM [ET] | Originally published: September 23, 2017 10:11 AM EDT;Amid a series of tweets ranging from the NFL to healthcare, President Donald Trump also made an announcement: Stephen Curry 8 adidas samba adidas 217 White House invitation was withdrawn.Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn! Trump tweeted Saturday morning.The point guard for the Golden State Warriors has sai air max 1 d on multiple occasions that he was not likely to attend the visit to the White House as a m adidas campus 00s ember of the team, which won the NBA championship title in June. Initially, Curry said he probably would not go.Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!mdash; Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump September 23, 2017I donrsquo;t want to go. Thatrsquo the nucleus of my belief. If it was just me, it would be a pretty short conversation, Curry told reporters Friday.LeBron James later took to Twitter to defend Curry, calling the President a bum.
CharlesteVibra

vfsn Red Onions May Help Prevent Cancer More Than White Onions

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ngtl California Rep. Katie Porter Schools Congress With a White Board
By Rishi IyengarMay 14, 2015 2:54 AM EDTPolice officers in San Bernardino, Calif., found a stolen gun on Tuesday in one of the last and most dangerous places they ;d expect mdash; in the hands of a 3-year-old girl.The toddler apparently pointed the loaded weapon at the vi nike dunks panda siting detectives but did not pull the trigger, the Los Angeles Times adidas samba adidas reported, allowing them to safely take it away from her.Police arrested the girl mother, 20-year-old Kimberly Torres, and sent the child to protective services, according to San Bernardino Police Lie af1 utenant Rich Lawhead.Obviously itrsquo a jaw-dropper for something like that to happen, Lawhead said. This could have ended much differently.The gun was one of several weapons and pieces of equipment stolen from the car of a Los Angeles County sheriff deputy on May 7, following which a 25-year-old man named Ramon Quintero was apprehended with one of two stolen guns and some equipment. The car Quintero was driving was registered to Torres, leading police to her home.The 20-year-old woman was charged with possession of stolen property and child endangerment likely to produce bodily injury, but was a Auyd Why Lauren Boebert s House Race May Be the Most Closely-Watched of 2024
By TIME StaffApril 25, 2015 5:21 PM EDTAn executive at Google was killed whe airforce n a 7.8-magnitude earthquake rocked Nepal on Saturday morning and started an avalanche on Mount Everest, where he was part of a climbing team, his family said.Dan Fredinburg was climbing Everest with a Jagged Globe expedition team when he suffered a fatal head injury, according to Jagged Globe and his family. He was one of at least 10 people killed on Everest and more than 1,300 people killed across Nepal in the quake.Fredinburg sister shared the news of his death on social media:At Google, Fredinburg was an engineer who focused on privacy, including for the Google X innovation lab, Re/code reports.Two other members of his yeezy slide Jagged Globe group were also adidas sambarose hurt in the avalanche on Saturday, Jagged Globe said, but they had non-life-threatening injuries.Shortly before his death, Fredinburg posted this picture:Read next: The Story Behind the Photos of Nepal Devastating EarthquakeSee the Aftermath of the 7.8-Magnitude Earthquake in NepalA man is freed from a collapsed building in Kathmandu on Saturday, April 25 following a 7.9 magnitude earthquake.Narendra Shrestha鈥擡PAPeople work to free a man trappe
CharlesteVibra

wjiq Donald Trump, Tariff-Supporting Free Trader

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ytog Teen Girls Say Hillary Clinton Inspires Them and Donald Trump Makes Them Feel Insecure
By Maya RhodanMarch 26, 2014 3:53 PM EDTDon ;t believe the hype, dieters. Eating five meals a day wonrsquo;t make you any skinnier, a new study shows.Researchers from the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom found that despite the popular be adidas campus 80s lief that eating multipl asics gel e small meals a day will help you lose weight, counting calories is the most effective way to drop pounds. The size of frequency of the meal doesnrsquo;t affect the calories we burn a day, said the studyrsquo lead researcher Dr. Milan Kumar, according to Medical News Today. But what matters most for losing weight is counting calories.The study, which analyzed 24 women of varying weights, analyzed the number of calories burned by those who ate two meals a day when compared to those who ate five meals, and found no measurable difference in metabolism. Both groups burned the same amount of calories per day. The study a air max 98 lso found that eating multiple times a day can increase health risk for the obese. The obese women in the study who ate five meals a day actually increased the likelihood of inflammation linked to diabetes and heart disease.For decades, scientists have been producing Dyen How a Democratic Super PAC is Hitting Donald Trump
By TIME StaffFebruary 13, 2015 12:57 PM ESTWhen Kenny Loggins agreed to let me write a song with him for a column, I had no idea how seriously he ;d take it. This is largely because no one had taken me seriously before.We spent more than 12 hours writing, and then he brought me into the recording studio to play cowbell on the song, which took hours to record, with so much doubling and tripling and multiple tracks that made me realize you don ;t become Kenny Loggins without at lot of hard work. He also made me wear a wig and costume for a promotional video I don ;t completely understand but fully enjoyed. Also, there were a lot of dinners involved. All of which I feel good about expensing.Although I demanded to be fully credited as a writer on adidas yeezy the song, I mostly just sat there and said, That great! and whistled in a real adidas samba damen ly bad way that made everyone in the recor airforce ding studio laugh and say, That perfect! in a way that meant it wasn ;t at all perfect. Still, I got to play on a Kenny Loggins song. Or, more accurately, a Kenny Loggins/Joel Stein song. Or, if my lawyers win, a Joel Stein/Kenny Loggins song. Kenny doesn ;t
CharlesteVibra

vdkd Racial Tensions in the U.S. Are Helping to Fuel a Rise in Black Gun Ownership

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Uica 7-Year-Old Found With Loaded Gun at School
By Melissa ChanJanuary 5, 2017 7:06 PM ESTA student who was body-slammed by a North Carolina cop has suffered a concussion from the incident that was captured on video, her attorney said Thursday.Jasmine Darwin now has headaches, vision problems and other issues associated with a concussion, her attorney Freddy Rabner told the Associated Press. A video of the Tuesday incident drew ire from those who say it showed excessive use of force.She a little 100-pound girl who was whipped to the ground so hard, she sore everywhere, Rabner said. She a mess. She in pain. 8 adidas campus 221;The police officer, who authorities have identified as Ruben De Los Santos, was adidas samba responding to a fight that broke out between two female students in the cafeteria of Rolesville High School, the Town of Rolesville Police Department said in a statement.In the widely-circulated video, the officer picks Darwin up by her torso and then throws her down adidas samba hard onto the floor. Moments later, he lifts her up by her right arm and leads her away.Officials said the police officer has been placed on paid administrative leave, and the incident is under investigation.More Must-Reads fro Udyj How Russia Wants to Undermine the U.S. Election
Cyndi Lauper circa 1983Annie LeibovitzBy David ChiuApril 18, 2014 10:00 AM EDTAs she recalled in her 2012 memoir, Cyndi Lauper went th ugg rough a difficult period in her life during the early ;80s as an unknown singer in New York City. Her band Blue Angel was breaking up without achieving any commercial success, and she found herself involved a lawsuit with the group former manager. Then, Lauper lost her voice due to an inverted cyst in her vocal cord. And to top it off, she had to take on jobs to support herself that included working as a salesgirl and a maid.But that all changed starting in the spring of 1983, when Lauper began to record yeezy what would be her debut solo album She So Unusual. Released in October of that year, the record spawned four Top Ten singles mdash; Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Time After Time, She Bop and All Through the Night mdash; and launched her as one of the major pop stars of the decade. By 1984, that record, which has since sold 6 million copies in the U.S., stood its own alongside other blockbuster albums such as Michael Jackson Thriller, P adidas campus donna rince Purple Rain and
CharlesteVibra

llqy Black Friday scoreboard: Stores that won race for dollars on shopping holiday

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Tisg Elon Musk creates child-sized submarine, says one is en route to Thailand for cave rescue efforts
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?As we mark day six of a partial government shutdown, the impact isn t limited to Washington. 41 Action News learned some local court cases will experience delays because of the funding impasse in D.C.It s because of the Depart stanley cup ment of Justice s contingency plan, which kicks in during a lapse in appropriations. According to the plan, civil litigation will be curtailed or postponed to the e stanley cups xtent that this can be done without compromising to a significant degree the safety of human life or the protection of property. By Dec. 26, motions for time extensions were filed in civil cases on both sides of the state line.One of the cases surrounds the death of 13-year-old Kente Summers, who was killed in a car accident at 18th Street and Benton Boulevard in October 2014. A USPS worker was accused of running a stop sign and cau stanley cups sing the crash. In a court document filed this week, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Missouri Timothy Garrison requested a 30-day extension to respond to a motion to compel discovery. Absent an appropriation, DOJ attorneys are prohibited from working, even on a voluntary basis, except for emergencies involving the safety of human life or th Enok Dead body discovered Monday in wrecked car west of I-435 in south Kansas City
Its a movement that has moved Kendra Jackson to tears.The Kansas City mother lost her son to violence nearly two years ago. Its cost me a lot of harm and hurt and pain because my son was murdered, in broad daylight in a park, with people around. And the case remains unsolved, Jackson said.Her son stanley mug Asaan Williams was just 18 years old and months away from his high school graduation.Its one of many unsolved mur stanley cups uk ders in Kansas City. Jackson County District Attorney Jean Peters Baker said one big problem is not having witnesses come forward.RELATED:Teens share their encounters with violence I have represented those parents many times. I have to call them into my conference room to tell them we cant file the case because we dont have enough witnesses to come forward. No snitching usually means no prosecution, Peters Baker said.For years Peters Baker has worked alongside officers to try and crack the code of the streets. She said its only worked for the smallest members of our society. As close as you and I are from one another, that is how far a child has to sit from their bogeyman, and they are still brave enough to come into a courtroom and tell a judg stanley quencher e or jury what happened to them
CharlesteVibra

qeor Colorado toddler, 2, dies after he was found following Amber Alert, family confirms

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rvgd 8 things to buy after Thanksgiving
Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sent stanley mug mixed messages when she said she did not want to run for president again, but after hesitating she added that she would like to be president someday.When asked by tech magazine Recode s Kara Swisher at atapingFriday of the Recode Decode podcast whether she wanted to run for pres stanley cups ident again, Clinton said, No, no. But after a pause and some prodding from Swisher, Clinton said, Well, I d like to be president. I think, hopefully, when we have a Democrat in the Oval Office in January of 2021, there s going to be so much work to be done, she elaborated, later adding, The work would be work that I feel very well prepared for, having been at the Senate for eight years, having been a diplomat in the State Department, and it s just going to be a lot of heavy lifting. When Swisher asked whether Clinton would be doing that heavy lifting, Clinton replied, Oh, I have no idea. ... I m not even going to even think about it till we get through this Nov stanley spain ember 6 election about what s going to happen after that. Swisher tweeted Monday morning that Clinton seemed to mean she would have preferred to win the presidency in 2016, not that s Jscw Missing man found in the stomach of 20-foot-long snake
Video courtesy of the Overland Park Fire Departm kubki stanley ent stanley cup No one was injured during a fire in Overland Park Friday evening.Firefighters reported to a house fire around 9:30 p.m. in the 7800 block of W. 98th Terrace.Heavy fire could be seen from the back of the single-story home.Firefighters discovered the fire in the sunroom, k stanley cup becher itchen and attic of the home.It took over an hour for the fire to be fully under control.According to the Overland Park Fire Department, the owner of the home had gone to bed, but was awaken by one of his two sons. They had seen the fire on a back deck of the home.Significant damage was reported to the house and the residents of the home were displaced.An investigation is underway into what caused the fire.------Nick Sloan can be reached on Twitter or on Facebook. Scripps Only Content 2015 Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters
CharlesteVibra

qlyt The 2015 Kansas City newsmaker of the year is...

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hwgj Community in shock after 20 kangaroos killed in apparent hit-and-run spree
Kevin Daly stanley shop is a fit 62-year-old man who has lived an athletic, healthy lifestyle. That was why it was stran stanley cupe ge when his stomach continued to grow, despite losing weight.According to WCBS-TV, Daly had to convincehis insurance company that his growing stomach was not being caused by drinking suds. Daly convinced his insurance company to allow a CAT scan.The CAT scan had a sho stanley cups cking result.Daly had a 30-pound tumor in hisabdominal cavity. I never drank beer, he told WCBS. Dont like it, always been athletic, never had a belly. Daly had the tumor surgically removed, but the procedure was lengthy, lasting six hours. According to WCBS, the tumor wasa low-grade, fatty cancer that had wrapped around an organ.Daly s doctor said that a kidney also had to be removed to ensurethe tumor was completely removed. Because the tumor was slow growing, he will not need any sort of radiation or chemotherapy treatment. Daly will continue to be monitored with MRIs as a precautiion. Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsle Zxbz The struggle is real for Millennial homebuyers
HUNTSVILLE, Texas AP 鈥?An East Texas man who pleaded guilty to killing a neighbor couple during a shooting rampage 13 years ago and said he wanted to be put to death for the crime was executed Wednesday evening.Barney Fuller Jr., 58, had asked that all his appeals be dropped to expedite his death sentence.Fuller never made eye contact in the death chamber with witnesses, who included the two children of the slain couple.Asked by Warden James Jones if he had any final statement, Fuller respon stanley thermobecher ded: I don t have anything to say. You can proceed on, Warden Jones. Fuller took a deep breath as Texas Department of Criminal Justice officials injected a lethal dose of pentobarbital into each arm, then blurted out: Hey, you fixin to put me to sleep. He took a couple of breaths, then bega stanley nz n snoring. Within 30 seconds, all movement stopped.Fuller was pronounced dead 38 minutes later, at 7:01 stanley cup p.m. CDT. The time between when the drug was injected and when he was pronounced dead was somewhat longer than normal. Each person is unique in how his body shuts down, prison agency spokesman Jason Clark said, explaining the extended time.Fuller became the seventh convicted killer executed this year i
CharlesteVibra

fpzs 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison after NYC brawl

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dckp Super Bowl security: Greatest concerns are traffic and weather; cell networks upgraded
Nearly three dozen doctors and a host of other medical professionals across eight states were charged for illegally prescribing and distributing opioids and other dangerous narcotics, the Justice stanley cups Department announced Wednesday.Those charged include two doctors who allegedly prescribed pills in exchange for sexual favors and a doctor who prosecutors say prescribed pills for their own use.The Justice Department said in a statement that the charges against 60 individuals, including 31 doctors, seven pharmacists, eight nurse practitioners, and seven other licensed medical professionals, were part of a sweeping crackdown on health care fraud in West Virginia, Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Louisiana. The opioid epidemic is the deadliest drug crisis in American history, and Appalachia has suffered the consequences more than perhaps any other region, Attorney General William Barr said in the statement, adding that the DOJ is doing its part to help end this crisis. Accordi stanley cup ng to the release, many of the doctors s stanley botella igned blank prescriptions that their employees then used to illegally prescribe pills to pati Mbfx Man plays video game with loaded gun on his lap; It fires into neighbor s apartment
The investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election is partly focusing on Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump s son-in-law and a key aide, The Washington Post and NBC News reported Thursday.Previous reporting has said other members of Trump s orbit are also focuses of the investigation, but the reports Thursday evening were the first to name a current White House official.The Justice Department earlier this month appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to handle the inves stanley thermoskannen tigation into all matters related to Russian involvement in the election, including potential collusion with Trump s associates and potential attempts to influence the investigation.Ku stanley bottles shner has also drawn increased scrutiny in recent months, as reports have showed that he met with a representative of a Russian bank under US sanctions prior to Trump s inauguration and failed to disclose the meeting.The Senate intelligence committee si stanley thermos mug gnaled in March that it was reviewing information about Kushner s Russian contacts and his role arranging meetings. At the time, Kushner offered to meet with the committee voluntarily. He has not yet been called to testify, however.In response to th
CharlesteVibra

wkvd Cindy McCain apologizes after police dispute claims of human trafficking at Phoenix airport

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Unwy Staley High School student s Samsung phone catches on fire during class
Attorney General Jeff Sessions private attorney said Wednesday that the attorney general is not under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller s office for perjury related to statements made at his c stanley deutschland onfirmation hearing.In response toan ABC News reportsaying that now-dismissed FBI official Andrew McCabe stanley cup had authorized an investigation into whether Sessions lied to Congress about his contac stanley cup ts with a top Russian diplomat, attorney Chuck Cooper said Mueller s office has informed him that Sessions is not being investigated over his testimony. The special counsel s office has informed me that after interviewing the Attorney General and conducting additional investigation, the Attorney General is not under investigation for false statements or perjury in his confirmation hearing testimony and related written submissions to Congress, Cooper said in a statement to CNN.The special counsel s office declined to comment.A source close to Sessions said he was not aware of any investigation into possible perjury when McCabe was fired last week.CNN reported in January that Sessions was questioned for several hours by Mueller s team as part of the investigation into Russian election meddli Djbp KCK community joins together to help bring hope to local police department
A bill aimed at preventing youth suicide awaits final approval from Kansas governor.Over the weekend, the Kansas House and Senate unanimously voted for the Jason Flatt Act,which r stanley nz equires free online suicide awareness training for teachers.If Governor Sam Brownback signs the bill into l stanley quencher aw, Kansas would become the 19thstate to adopt the Jason Flatt Act.Johnson County teen inspires senatorKansas Senator Greg Smith introduced the bill earlier this year after hearing about Johnson County mom Cathy Housh who lost her teenage daughter,Cady, to suicide. I really wanted to get involved and make sure what happened to Cady and our family that we can try to prevent, said Cathy Housh.Housh helped push for the bill in the Kansas legislature by testifying to state lawmakers about the importance of the Jason Flatt Act.Similar bill across the state lineA similar bill in Missouri still awaits a hearing in the Missouri House of Representatives. State Representative Randy Dunn of Kansas City introduced the bill after seeing our story onHoush and her daughter in November.A Missouri House committee unanimously approved the bill in March, but it has yet to be introduced to the full Hou stanley drinking cup se for considerati
CharlesteVibra

away A masked man with a loaded gun was arrested on his way to a Texas church to fulfill a prophecy

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fxuu Trump says GOP risks trouble if he s denied nom
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Four men were arrested in Cass County in connection to burglaries.The Ca stanley cups ss County Sheriffs Office said in a news release that deputies responded on Monday afternoon to the area of South State Route 7 and South Walker Road when a witness saw a man stealing parts from a vehicle and a second subject driving a truck and trailer stopped in the area. Deputies stopped a truck that was pulling a box trailer, which was reported stolen last month. The driver, Joshua C. Smith, 41, of Creighton, was charged with recovering stolen property and issued a signature bond, according to the release. Deputies also located a Stihl concrete saw that was reported as sto stanley italia len from Greenwood, Indiana.Later on Monday, deputies returned to the area af stanley cups ter receiving information about a suspicious van and people at a residence in the 27500 block of South Walker Road. Multiple deputies arriving on the scene located three suspects inside the residence, the release stated. All three were taken into custody. An investigation found that the van driven by the suspects was reported stolen from Kansas City, Missouri. Charles W. Chastain, 36, of Kansas City, Missouri, had six misdemeanor warrants Pcil Man, 75, dies of wounds from London attack
SAN JOSE, Calif. AP 鈥?A California man has pleaded guilty to the killing or harming of more than 20 cats he abducted from a San Jose neighborhood.The Santa Clara District Attorney s office says 25-year-old Robert Ray Farmer entered his plea Tuesday. He faces more than 16 years in prison.Prosecutors say Farmer stanley sverige abducted the cats from the quiet residential Cambrian Park neighborhood.Investigators arrested him last year after they found him sleeping in a car where the carcass of an orange tabby cat and several cat collars were later discovered.Authorities say Farmer may have killed up to 16 cats. Only four bodies were found.Surveillance video of one of the cat abductions coupled with many resident tips to police led to Farmer s arrest. Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This mat stanley cup erial may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or stanley vattenflaska redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters