Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

dydf Donald Trump Is a Big Fan of How Saddam Hussein Dealt With Terrorists

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qcrl How Social Media Is Shaping Our Fears of 鈥?and Response to 鈥?the Coronavirus
By Gina Martinez and Tara LawUpdated: August 3, 2019 11:18 AM [ET] | Originally published: August 2, 2019 1:26 PM EDT;Ricardo Rosselloacute; has resigned as the governor of Puerto Rico and a former congressman has been sworn in as his replacement, but experts say that the Puerto Rican Supreme Court may ultimately weigh in on the succession.Rosselloacute; stepped down after mass protests following allegations asics sneaker of rampant corruption in his administration and a scandal over leaked chat messages in which he a adidas campus beige nd advisers seemed to express contempt for a swathe of Puerto Ricans.On Wednesday, Rosselloacute; named longtime politician Pedro Pierluisi as the Secretary of State, who would ordinarily be next to be governor. Pierluisi was sworn in as governor at around 5 p.m. on Friday.Experts say, however, that Pierluisi is likely to face legal challenges in the coming days.Pierluisi was confirmed as the Secretary of State yeezy only by the Puerto Rican House of Representativesmdash; and not the Senate, which is not expected to take up a vote on Pierluisirsquo confirmation until Monday. Officials are divided as to whether confirmatiton in both legislative chambers is necessary.Pierluisi said i Vgbq Texas Dentist Drugged and Molested 16-Year-Old Girl, Lawsuit Says
Fuel prices at a Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras gas station in Rio de Jan yeezy foam eiro, Brazil, on Friday, June 17, 2022. Brazil s state-controlled oil giant Petrobras increased fuel prices in a political setback for President Jair Bolsonaro, who is fighting to contain inflation in an election year.Francesca Gennari鈥擝loomberg/Getty ImagesBy Peter Millard and Vin铆cius Andrade / BloombergJune 20, 2022 11:36 AM EDTPetrobrasrsquo chief executive officer Jose Mauro Coelho resigned following a fuel price increase that has angered President Jair Bolsonaro and prompted calls for a congressional inquiry.Petroleo Brasileiro SA, as the company is formally known, announced his resignation in a statement on Monday. Bolso af1 naro had already fired Coelho in May and named a replacement, but he remaine adidas samba og d in the role while the state-owned oil firm went through the formal procedures for appointing the next CEO.The Rio de Janeiro-based company, which recently lost the title of Latin Americarsquo most valuable publicly-traded firm to miner Vale SA, lost about 35 billion reais $6.8 billion in market value since Friday, when it raised domestic fuel prices, irking Bolsonaro and his allies. Preferred shares
CharlesteVibra

fnqf Rogue Bounce House Flies Away and Hits Power Line in New York

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Evzd These Are the Least Attractive Cities in America
By Alex RogersJune 16, 2014 2:00 PM EDTThe race for House Republican Whipmdash;who counts and coaxes the votes necessa asics gel ry to pass legislationmdash;is a secret affair, and thus prone to deception. If you added up the votes provided by the supporters of each of the three candidates now angling for the job, you end up with about 240 votes, which is greater than the 233 House Republicans eligible to vote.Itrsquo this misdirection and scheming that makes the race for an important but no adidas yeezy toriously difficult position so much fun to watch. The two story lines so farmdash;this race is about where are you from, a red state or blue state, and about how conservative you aremdash;may be broadly true, but individual relationships and backroom politics also play a role.There are three candidates in the running right now, Louisiana Steve Scalis adidas samba og e, Illinois ; Peter Roskam and Indiana Marlin Stutzman.Those rooting for Scalise, the chairman of the massive Republican Study Committee, are selling the appeal of a red state leader, since the rest of leadership is likely to be filled with members from states Obama won in 2012mdash;Ohiorsquo John Boehner as Speaker, California Bfzb America s First All-Girl Quintuplets Born in Texas Hospital
Oscar Pistorius arrives in the Pretoria High Court for sentencing in his murder trial on Oct. 21, yeezy 2014, in Pretoria, South adidas samba adidas AfricaHerman Verwey鈥擯ool/Getty ImagesBy Aislinn Laing / PretoriaAugust 20, 2015 9:21 AM EDTSouth Africarsquo Justice Minister has blocked the release on early parole of Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius in a move welcomed by his victim Reeva Steenkamprsquo family but denounced by many legal experts as politically motivated.Michael Masutha said he had been prompted to look at the decision to release Pistorius to house arrest, just 10 months into his five-year sentence for shooting Steenkamp dead after mistaking her for a burglar, following an appeal from women groups. They had argued that given the high levels of violence against women in South Africa, the release of a man who killed his girlfriend during August, which is designated Women Month in the country, was insensitive.Pistorius was due to leave adidas samba jail on Friday but on Wednesday, Masutha stepped in. He said he was not convinced by the women argument ndash; after all, the 28-year-old was found not to have deliberately killed Steenkamp so his crime cannot be const
CharlesteVibra

detu A Border Patrol Agent Sparked a 45,000 Acre Wildfire During a Gender Reveal Party

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jcdr Three Girls Amazingly Survive 45-Ft. Fall From Ferris Wheel
By Alice ParkMay 18, 2021 9:11 AM EDTWhen Dr. Anthony Fauci arrived yeezy at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for his first White House press briefing under the new Biden Administration, he could see things would be different.It was the day after the Inauguration, and President Joe Biden was eager to get the countryrsquo COVID-19 response back on track. Five minutes before he addressed the public, Fauci spoke with the new President. He said adidas samba donna , lsquo;I want you to just go and tell the science, explain to people that if we make mistakes, wersquo;re going to fix the mistakes and wersquo;re not going to dwell on the mistakes. Let science be communicated to the public.rsquo;Not such a radical position, but it was a lifeline for Fauci, who had become renowned as a target of the ire of President Trump and his supportersmdash;mostly just for being an unwavering advocate for science and the facts. Jen Psaki, the new White House press secretary, asked, O.K adidas yeezy ., what do you want to talk about, and how long do you want to be up there says Fauci. And that was it.I said what I wanted to say. She didnrsquo;t check with the President or prompt me about what I was go Upkq A Broken Gear Hobbled the Navy s New Aircraft Carrier. And It s Going to Cost $30 Million to Fix
Rochelle Brodinmdash;Getty Images for De Re GalleryBy Cady LangFebruary 22, 2017 4:09 PM ESTA PhD candidate created a different kind of dissertation looks like with his own rap music.A.D. Carson is a student in Clemson University studying rhetorics, communication and information design, and his 34-track hip hop album titled Owning My Masters: The Rhetorics of Rhymes and Revolutions explores everything from identity politics to citizenship.On the project website, Carson provides lyrics and rationale for the tracks. He also notes that the samples he uses in nike dunk his music, ranging from Aretha Franklin to audio clips from the movie Django Unchained, work a bit like citing sources in a more conventional dissertation.According to The Clemson Newstand, Carson choice of medium is an integral part of his thesis ; message.The central thesis of my dissertation is: Are certain voices treated differe adidas campus donna ntly Carson said. Irsquo;m tr air max 1 ying to examine how an authentically identifiable black voice might be used or accepted as authentic, or ignored, or could answer academic questions and be considered rightly academic. So I have to present a voice rather than writ
CharlesteVibra

mquy 1 Priest Killed, Another Critically Injured in Phoenix Attack

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Gpll White House Aides to Continue Shutdown Discussions With Congressional Staff on Sunday
Republican presidential candidate and Ohio Gov. John Kasich C talks with U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley R R-IA as he tours the Iowa State Fair on August 18, 2015 in Des Moines, Iowa.Justin Sullivan鈥?01 nike dunk 5 Getty ImagesBy Zeke J Miller / Henniker, N.H.Septemb af1 er 2, 2015 7:41 PM EDTIn a Republican primary filled with notes of fear and anger, John Kasich is heading in the other direction.Wersquo;re spending too much time being negative about our lives, and I donrsquo;t think thatrsquo very healthy, Kasich says, warning of a nationwide morale problem, because when we are positive we come together to solve our problems.On the campaign trail, the Ohio governor is sounding more like a self-help guru than presidential candidate, preaching optimism and the importance of rebuilding community. yeezy slide He tells college-aged kids to keep reaching for the stars, and seniors to focus on positivity.You have to be a person who represents a place of justice and healing, he tells the several dozen students among the crowd at his town hall at New England College in this quaint New Hampshire town. Changing the world doesnrsquo;t mean becoming pre Rngk Here s How the Powerball Is Making Sure No One Tampers With the Drawing
Taylor Swift performs onstage during iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2014, hosted by Z100 New York and presented by Goldfish Puffs at Madison Square Garden on December 12, 2014 in New York City.Jamie McCarthymdash;2014 Getty ImagesBy Victor LuckersonUpdated: June 23, 2015 2:58 PM [ET] | Originally published: June 23, 2015 12:16 PM EDT;Taylor Swift scored a big win this week after she successfully pressured Apple to pay musicians during a free three-month trial of its upcoming Apple Music streaming service.However adidas campus 80s , the breadth of her win is still unclear, because Apple is mum on exactly how much money artists can expect to make during that asics gel free period.Competing streaming services such as Spotify pay artists a discounted rate when users participate in free or reduced-price trials. Spotify, for example, pays half of its typical royalty rate during its three-month promotional offering of 99 cents per month, according to the Wall nike dunk donna Street Journal. Apple hasnrsquo;t detailed its exact royalty rate Spotifyrsquo was about .68 cents per listen for paying subscribers in December . What the company has said is that the rate paid to artists during the free trial will be lower than that paid after
CharlesteVibra

rnff Read Donald Trump s Speech Attacking His Accusers

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Caxv Do You Really Need to Eat Less Salt
US President Barack Obama walks through the Colonnade from the Oval Office on January 12, 2016 in Washington, DC.MANDEL NGAN鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Daniel WhiteJanuary 13, 2016 asics gel 11:14 AM ESTFollowing President Obama last State of the Union, the White House will host a day-long question and answer session Wednesday online.Americans will have the opport adidas campus homme unity to chat with White House staff, members of Congress and senior cabinet members during the White House third annual Big Block of Cheese Day. Throughout the day, the White House invites users to ask questions using the hashtag BigBlockOfCheeseDay on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr.Answers will be provided by First Lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker and many more in a list that includes over 40 names.In it third year, Big Block of Cheese Day is a c adidas campus lever riff on an open house Andrew Jackson hosted in 1837 at the White House, featuring a 1,400-pound block of cheese that he invited participants to chip away at. It also pokes fun at a tradition from the fictional White House drama The West Wing, where staffers hosted an annual open ho Asbj Here s What Happens When You Give Up Drinking for New Year s
By Kate SamuelsonMay 14, 2018 12:53 PM EDTThe U.S. officially opened its embassy in Jerusalem on Monday with a celebratory inauguration ceremony attended by President Donald Trump daughter Ivanka, the President son-in-law Jared Kushner and several Republican members of Congress and th chanclas yeezy e Trump administration.But 70 miles away in Gaza, at least 52 Palestinians were killed in clashes with Israeli troops in the most violent clashes at the border of the Palestinian territory in years mdash; the result of fury over Trump formal recognition of Jerusalem as Israel capital city, as well as anger stretching back 70 years to the founding of Israel as an independent state.Here is what you n nike dunk eed to know about the embassy opening and the deadly protests.Why is the U.S. moving its embassy to Jerusalem a big deal US ambassador to Israel David Friedman listens as Senior White House Advisor Jared adidas samba Kushner delivers a speech during the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem on May 14, 2018.Menahem Kahana鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesAt 9 a.m. Eastern Time 4 p.m. local time on Monday, May 14, the U.S. embassy was formally moved from Tel Aviv to the city of Jerusalem mdash; the resul
MorrissBruit

bana Dillon woman charged with man s death

Post by MorrissBruit »

Fqnc Montana reports 1,041 new COVID-19 cases, active cases reach 6,680 (Sept. 8 update)
Investigators released a video from inside a school bus Monday showing the moment a car impacted a New Mexico school bus.Albuquerque police said the car was traveling at speeds of up to 110 mph before the Feb. 23 crash. Twenty-three students were inside the bus, but only seven needed hospital treatment. Two had serious leg injuries, the police reported.The alleged driver, 49-year-old Mario Perez, was charged with two felony counts of great bodily h stanley cup arm by a vehicle.The video released Monday showed children getting ejected from their seats at the moment of impact. The video also showed officers saying that the driver admitted to racing. When the bus came this way I didn t see anything but a big l stanley cup ike dusty explosion it looked like to me, one witness told officers at the scene. .Page-below > .RichTextModule display:none; .Page-below .Link font-size: 12px; padding: 5px 10px;border: 1px solid 005687;border-radius: 4px;font-family: proxima-nova , sans-serif; Report a typo Copyright 2024 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Sign up f stanley cup or the Breaking News Newsletter and re Pnry Wild weather continues to impact many across the US
The Great Falls Rescue Mission hosted its annual back to school rally on Sunday where they distributed 600 backpacks to families in need. Executive Director Jim McCormick explained the missions goal is to alleviate the financial burden of buying back-to-school supplies: We try and cater to...folks that are in need. so we try and keep it so that...there s no expense to them whatsoever. For mother-of-four Dakota Nicholson, the Rescue Mission s efforts make a huge difference. Being able to have assistance like this and have those worry-free areas, so I don t have to worry about how I m going to come up with all the money to buy all of my children backpacks and school adidas samba supplies, that helps me be able to maintain other areas where finances are needed, Nicholson said.But the Rescue M adidas samba ission has supplied her for more than just the school year. I had two of my four children took from me by Child Protective Services. But moving into the GFRM s Cameron Famil salomon y Center helped redirect her path. Just coming into here I had a stable environment, I had a drug-free environment, the people that I was surrounded by were sober...those are all things this building guarantees. And soon she was able t
MorrissBruit

pmwp This lab is close to figuring out what causes the mystery dog illness

Post by MorrissBruit »

Tobt Final remaining North Hills evacuations orders lifted on Thursday
For 10 years, Roger Neveau has been buying lottery tickets regularly, and in that amount of time, he s won 21 bucks, at most, on one ticket.Neveau is among the masses holding out hope that one day those 21 bucks look more like 21 million. Yeah, I always buy two bucks worth, said Neveau. At least it stanley cup gives me a shot. You can t win if you don t play. With no one winning Wednesday s Powerball, the jackpot has grown, making it among the largest in U.S. lottery history. You can see there s kind of been a jackpot mania in the last few years, said Peter Sullivan.Sullivan is the founder and CEO ofJackpocket, a mobile app 鈥?live in18 states and jurisdictionsin the U.S. 鈥?that lets users play the official lottery from their own phone. This digital approach is allowing more people to participate for the firs stanley cup t time ever, said Sullivan. And more people are getting interested in the lottery due to that. According to research fromStatista Market Insights, revenue in the online lottery market is projected to reach m stanley cup ore than $5 billion in 2024. Overall in 2023, U.S. lottery sales totaledmore than $113 billion, according to the North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries. We had Etzp Red Sox manager dismissed in wake of cheating scandal
With the changes in schools because of COVID-19, the states Office of Public Instruction is looking for a waiver for federally mandated state standardized tests.Every year, the state tests students in math, reading and science. We have already secured a wavier for science, said Superintendent of Public Instruction Elsie Arntzen, R-Mont. The waiver that I m asking for at this point is from third grade to eighth grade. And that s in math and in reading. This is also for our special needs students. And then I m also asking for a waiver with the ACT, and asics the ACT is where our 11th graders, take the test. Arntzen has asked for the waiver because she says results can not be compared with past years, since many are taking online classes and are not at schools. The efficacy of the test at the k adidas originals itchen table would test security, she said. And making sure that the data that is gathered off the test has a meaningful input into instruction. Montana received a waiver on the tests last school year. Before Secretary Devos went ahead and agreed to it, I asked that of her, Arntzen said. And she agreed. As a result, all the states did not air max have to take that test. And she said missing a year h
MorrissBruit

jzgt Colorado family uses Christmas light display to give back to autism organization

Post by MorrissBruit »

Wfte Convicted murderer back in custody after being released early
The House late Wednesday rejected an effort to censure Democrat Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, scrapping a Republican attempt to condemn the only Palestinian-American in Congress over her recent rheto stanley cup ric around the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.A measure to move forward with a censure resolution of Tlaib, a punishment one step below expulsion from the House, was dismissed with broad bipartisan suppo stanley cup rt as both parties raised concerns about violating First Amendment stanley cup rights.A Democratic effort to in turn censure Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., who had sponsored the Tlaib resolution, was called off in response.The scheduled votes were among the House s first acts of business after a nearly month-long gridlock caused by the removal of Republican Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California as speaker.The agenda of retribution reflects the growing divisiveness of the House, where severe forms of punishment that had long been viewed as an option of last resort, to be triggered only for the most egregious wrongdoing, are quickly becoming routine, often wielded in strikingly partisan ways. While the censure itself carries no practical effect, it leaves a historic footnote that marks a lawmakers career.SEE Iszh Absentee votes way up in Gallatin County ahead of election day
A Michigan man who has seven children and 21 grandchildren won an $80 million Powerball jackpot.Philip Chippewa, 54, matched all of the winning numbers in the Sept. 21 drawing to win the yeezy big prize. Any time I see the jackpot getting up there I buy a few tickets and hope for the best, Chippewa said in a release. I stopped at Barrels and Barrels the day of the drawing and almost walked out without buying the tickets, but at the last minute, I decided to get four plays. I was at work and my sister sent me a text saying that someone who played at Barrels and Barrels won the Powerball jackpot, said Chippewa s wife, Dawn. My first though converse t was: He better have bought some tickets! After I got home, we were doing our usual Sunday night routine when my sister sent another text to ask if we d checked Phillip s tickets. Until then I had forgotten all about the news of a big winner. After I bought the tickets, I had put them away in my truck, said Chippewa. I ran out to take a look at them and I didn t have to look past the first line to see I was the winner. Of course, my wife and son thought I was playing a trick ugg , so my son pulled the numbers up on his phone and read them out loud wh
MorrissBruit

qtlj Writer, performer entertaining kids on social media during pandemic 鈥?for free

Post by MorrissBruit »

Donu COVID-19 disrupts 10 college football games this weekend
The Canadian governmentannounced Wednesdaythat it would become the first nation in the world to place warning labels on each cigarette. Implementation of the law begins Aug. 1, but will be done in phases.The government said retailers will be required to carry tobacco product packages that feature the new health-related messages stanley cup by the end of April 2024. King-size cigarettes will be required to contain health warnings by the end of July 2024. Regular-size cigarettes and cigars will be required to contain warnings by April 2025. The requirement for a health wa stanley cup rning directly on every cigarette is a world precedent-setting measure that will reach stanley cup every person who smokes with every puff, said Rob Cunningham, senior policy analyst with the Canadian Cancer Society. This innovative measure will be accompanied by enhanced warnings on the package exterior, and health messages on the package interior that are internationally unique. The new regulations deserve strong support. The government will also require a minimum of 75% of the main display area of tobacco packaging to include health warnings for most products.SEE MORE: US adult cigarette smoking rate hits all-time lowCanada said its go Fwjs Widow still waiting for insurance payout from Uber two years after husband killed by drunk driver
HELENA 鈥?Grandstreet Theatre is holding a fundraiser to coincide with their winter show Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory by selling candy bar af1 s; adidas campus some of which contain golden tickets. Grandy Bars went on sale Friday October 12 for $3 with all proceeds benefiting local theatre performances and education.The candy bars will be available at Grandstreet, Bert and Ernies, Sage and Oates and The Hawthorn Bottle Shop and Tasting Room.4 of the candy bars will contain golden tickets and those that find them will receive a VIP experience for themselves and a friend to see the musical which includes free dinner, a limo ride, the red carpet treatment and more.Director of Education Marianne Adams said the winter show really has become a tradition in the community and everyone at Grandstreet is very thankful for the continued community support. Arts keeps a community alive, said Adams, It just is so important, and it inspires creative thinking, and what a great outlet, especially for kids. Adams encourages people to reserve their tickets early for Willy Wonka, which runs November 30 through December 16.Willy W adidas samba onka features the songs from the 1971 film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MorrissBruit

mpeo Prevention program focuses on those most likely to be involved in gun violence

Post by MorrissBruit »

Tecc Helena church announces plans for addiction recovery program
FROMBERG 鈥?Less than five miles outside of Fromberg, a memorial has been set up on Bluewater Road where 16-year-old Payton Stetson died after rolling the truck she was driving Saturday night. A 13-year-old boy from Fromberg and a 16-year-old girl from Deaver, Wyoming, were passengers in the truck and both were taken to a local hospital. MTN News Every year we seem to be losing kids and it s just hard to deal with, Fromberg Mayor Tim Nottingham said on Monday. The road s Bluewater Road kind of windy and twisty out there. Stetson was a student at Bridger High School. Nottingham said that Fromberg High School students have already reached out to their fellow students just seven stanley cup miles away. The Fromberg school, they made cards and posters and sent them to the school in Bridger, he said. Were all on stanley cup e community. We all are together and when you lose one child out of that it affects everybody. Because everybody knows, everybody feels that heartache. MTN News The heartache felt throughout the commu stanley cup nity is something Nottingham has felt firsthand. His son, Timothy Nottingham, died in a single-vehicle wreck 24 years ago at Ytop Unemployed Montanans affected by COVID are finding work with their original employers
HELENA 鈥?Halloween is a holiday that is normally filled with all kinds of fun activities for people of all ages, but with Coronavirus still lurking as we head into the haunted holiday, how should we safely celebrate MTN reached out to the Lewis and Clark County Department of Health and Human Services to ask this very question.Public Health Officer Drenda Niemann says, Doing some trick or treating in your small neighborho jordan od, making sure that you are staying 6 feet apart, and wearing your mask in that situation is probably okay, having big parties where you have lots of people in a small space- not such a good idea. These rules fall under Governor Steve Bullocks directive, but each county may have separate regulations in place for the fall celebration. Web Extra: Lewis and Clark Public Health offer tips af1 for a Low Risk Halloween Niemann says, The way we have trick or treated in the past needs to look different this year. Th adidas samba e downtown area has been a real draw for people to come and hangout together and celebrate together. Certain neighborhoods have been a draw, but what we are recommending this year is that we not gather in those big