Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

qkfb Hawaii researchers focus on data to combat Zika

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vkwq NYPD detectives took turns raping handcuffed teen in police van, charges say
MIAMI COUNTY, Ind. 鈥擨f a picture is wor stanley becher th a thousand words, then this video of bikers strolling up to a little girl s lemonade stand is beyond comprehension. The story behind the video starts back in September 2018, when Daryn Sturch and her young daughter, Bryanne, pulled up on an accident involving multiple motorcycles on State Road 19 near Denver, Indiana. I m a nurse and saw several motorcycles were involved, she said. I told my daughter I need to help and ran up to assist. Sturch said several of the bikers were airlifted from the scene that day, but luckily they all survived. I learned later that the victims were affiliated with a group called Miwaukee Iron, she said. They all reached out to me and thanked me. Fast forward to September 2019. Sturch s little girl stanley flask was having a lemonade stand and that same group of bikers couldn t resist stopping by for a cool glass to drink. Daryn Sturch They came through and made her day, she said. She was so happy. Not onl stanley canada y did they ma Jqqv Indiana teen ashamed after video of him chanting racial slurs and wearing Nazi flag goes viral
Former CIA operative Valerie Plame Wilson is apologizing after tweeting an anti-Semitic article titled America s Jews Are Driv stanley cups uk ing America s Wars on Thursday.Wilson has been critical of President Donald Trump and his use of Twitter -- includinga recent effort on GoFundMeto buy a stake of Twitter and convince the company to ban the President.On Thursday, Wilson shared the article from The Unz Review, an alternative conservative website. After criticism, Wilson repeatedly offered remorse for stanley cup sharing the article with a series of tweets. 1 First of all, calm down. Re-tweets don t imply endorsement. Yes, very provocative, but thoughtful. Many neocon hawks ARE Jewish, she wrote. Later adding, OK folks, look, I messed up. I skimmed this piece, zeroed in on the neocon criticism, and shared it without seeing and considering the rest. Wilson was previously a covert officer in the CIA, but heridentity was revealedin a CIA leak scandal during the Bush administration.She now serves on the board of Ploughshares Fund, an organization working to end the threat of nuclear weapons.Ploughshare Fund s President Joe Cirincione said in a st vaso stanley atement that Wilson seriously erred in retweeting the anti
CharlesteVibra

lwva 1 killed, 2 seriously injured when bus skids off Norway road

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wfxb List: The most-expensive NFL tickets in America
LENEXA, Kan. - On one of the hottest days of the summer so far, w stanley cup hats a better way to cool off than getting help from the fire department Kids with the i9 Sports camp have a weekly water day on Fridays. This Friday, they filled dozens of water balloons, water guns and put a tarp down to make a water slide.The water slide had a regular house wate stanley water bottle r hose. When firefighters with the Lenexa Fire Department saw what the kids were doing, they set up a truck, hooked into stanley uk the nearest hydrant and gave the kids a memorable experience.On this HOT day the @LenexaFire helped i9Sports camp on their water day. Who needs a normal water hose when you got the fire department. @41actionnews pic.twitter/tNNZYhgnUo鈥?Steven Dial @StevenDialTV June 29, 2018 Everyone was super excited for the water day and activities, and as soon as the firemen came out they lit up. Everyones eyes got wide and they were excited, saidCassie Hamiltonwith i9 Sports.--- Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date inf Bzsr Things to do on Easter while practicing social distancing during COVID-19 pandemic
Your blood simply bleeds scarlet and gray. Or orange and blue. Or maybe green and white.Whatever school gets your allegiance, there are some unique things out there that are must-haves for the ultimate college sports fanatic.Footwear from FanaticsFrom speed trainers to cushy flip-flops and shower slides, Fanatics has something for everyone s feet. The site even features high-top kicksand Lillybee U Women s Rain Boots.Sun sheltersManta Sun Shelters set up in seconds and provide 50+ sun protection, according to seller Sports Fan Outlet. They retail from about $80-$100 and several websites offer these with college sports team logos for those who tailgate.Trailer hitch coversHauling stuff to your tailgating party Cover the trailer hitch with something that shows your team spirit. These retail for less than $50 on Amazon.Contour head coversThese golf club protectors m caneca stanley ay be purchased on Amazon in packs of three. They are emb stanley france roidered.Magnetic stanley cup beverage holdersTailgatorswon t lose their beverages with these magnetic koozies, available with college sports logos on them. Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewr
MorrissBruit

nisf Small towns lead a new wave of LGBTQ+ pride events

Post by MorrissBruit »

Nfff Time for change Butte mulls an overhaul of city government
Scripps News and Decision Desk HQ projected President Joe Biden to win the South Carolina Democratic primary.An initial delegate estimate indicated President Biden won 34 of South Carolina s 55 delegates.President Biden entered into what was described as an easy win in the primary race. He faced other challengers including Minnesota Rep. Dean Phillips and self-help author Marianne Williamson.This win kicked off his party s nominating stanley cup process. President Biden is running for a second term in the White House.SEE MORE: Will Black voters still support stanley cup President Biden in 2024 He has campaigned on stanley cup championing ideals that his campaign feels would empower Black voters who are credited with reviving his 2020 campaign. In 2020 Black voters made up 11% of the national U.S. electorate.The president said in a statement on Saturday, In 2020, it was the voters of South Carolina who proved the pundits wrong, breathed new life into our campaign, and set us on the path to winning the presidency. He mentioned former President Donald Trump multiple times in his statement, saying, The stakes in this election could not be higher. The Democratic National Convention sponsored a significantly funded ad ca Mqnd Oregon officers can no longer ask random questions during traffic stops. An attorney hopes more states will follow
HELENA 鈥?Gov. Greg Gianforte, R-Montana, held a press conference Thursday where he gave an update on States assessment of the COVID-19 pandemic nike dunk in Montana.Gianforte says airmax the outlook of COVID cases in Montana looks very promising right now, noting the average daily COVID case count being under 200 new daily cases for the first time since September.The governor credited the trend in part to successful vaccination efforts in the state by dedicated health care workers, state employees and volunteers. Yesterday, data from the CDC showed that Montana had used more than 93 percent of the doses weve received, the best rate in the county, said Gianforte. This didnt happen by accident. This is the product of hard work Gen. Quinn, the staff at DPHHS, public health officials, doctors, nursues, volunteers and many more. Gianforte says there are still many more Montanans that are in need of air max vaccine doses while the state works on getting back to normal, and again called on the federal government to send more doses to Montana. Montana has recently joined the federal pharmacy vaccine program which has provided more than 3,000 vaccine doses to pharmacies in 21 counties.The state is also exc
CharlesteVibra

mbci North Korea launches two mid-range missiles, reports say

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sjvp Claire s announces test results after reports of asbestos in children s makeup kits
NEW YORK, N.Y. 鈥?A criminal justice reform organization co-founded by Meek Mill, Jay-Z and others is doing what it can to help protect the prison population from the coronavirus. Friday, REFORM Alliance announced on Twitter that it has donated 100,000 masks to correctional facilities, where theyll be used by correctional officers, healthcare workers and inmates to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the illness caused by the virus.WE JUST DONATED 100k MASKS TO PEOPLE BEHIND BARS 馃檶馃従 that includes 50k to Rikers , 40k to @TNTDOC1 , and 5k to ParchmanPrison . THANK YOU to our friend @ShakaSenghor for leading this charge. We need to protect vulnerable people behind bars GET THEM OUT! stanley cup https://t.co/xSutAIlnRD pic.twitter/FhyMfDfrXk 鈥?REFORM Alliance stanley romania @REFORM April 3, 2020 Of those masks, organizers stanley spain say 50,000 went to the Riker Qfaj Monkey stolen from Palm Beach Zoo recovered, in good health
There won stanley cup t be any drive-thrus at 300-350 new Taco Bell locations, but there will be booze.The Tex-Mex food restaurant is looking to open cantinas across the country that are appealing in urban areas. There will be 50 stanley cup new locations added just in Manhattan inNew York, according to FoodandWine. GALLERY: What Taco Bell s new cantina restaurants might look likeTaco Bell istargeting millennials moving to downtown areas, and it will offer alcohol at its cantina-like locations. Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters stanley cup A Voice for Everyone
MorrissBruit

dnxo Suspect in weekend shooting incident near West Yellowstone to make court appearance

Post by MorrissBruit »

Rtpi Big Sky Regional Rodeo Finals showcases competitors hard work
As 2024 campaigns gear up, Republican contenders pitched an influential group of faith-based voters in Iowa that will be key in deciding the winner of the first contest of the Republican presidential primary next year.In one of the first major events in the race for the White House, speakers at the Iowa Faith Freedom Coalitions spring kick-off included former Vice President Mike Pence, Sen. Tim Scott, former Arka stanley cup nsas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, former congressional members Tulsi Gabbard and Will Hurd, and already-announced candidates like Vivek Ramaswamy, Larry Elder and Perry Johnson. FormerPresident Donald Trumpgave a video address.The GOP hopefuls stanley cup faced the task of appealing to some of the most conservative, evangelical voters in Iowa who have largely supported Trump while at the same time differentiating themselves as an alternative.Many centered their message on faith for the audience. I think its so important we as a nation get back to God or were done, and so I feel like most of the speakers had it right on, said Lucienne Buell. We were real excited about that. Topics centered on cultural issues and what many in the audience viewed as stanley cup religious freedom, including parent rol Djio Canyon Ferry Road reopens, evacuation warnings lifted near Horse Gulch Fire
With the start of firework sales in Cascade County, stand owners are prepared for business - with a wide selection of merchandise and many helpful tips in the works.Adam Wilson of TNT Fireworks in Black Eagle said he expects business will return in full force this season due to quarantine. Im optimist asics ic that just due to the recent events since March in the country that everybody has been inside for a while and is gonna want to get out and blow off some steam and some fireworks. So hopefully salomon this is a great year for sales and by the fourth of July is bare, Wilson said.Although many appreciate the firework displays vivid colors and echoing boom, pets and small children are likely to be startled by these types of displays. Wilson said there are several options to accommodate an audience with varied firework preferences.For children who might be more at risk of injury than sensitive to sound, he reco jordan mmends pop-its, snack packs, sparklers, or a pyro pak. For pets, who are sometimes scared by loud noises, he suggests sparklers as they dont make noise.If you have specific firework preferences, Wilson advises you buy them early since many items sell-out as the holiday approaches.People di
CharlesteVibra

pjrm Phil Mickelson consumed nothing but water and coffee for 6 days to get golf game back on track

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Zpqf Edward Jones Dome field turf catches fire
LIBERTY, Mo. 鈥?Roughly 860 customers were stanley termoska without power in Liberty, Missouri, Friday morning after strong overnight storms.Several downed tree limbs and power lines littered the streets near Melrose Lane.Chris Lopez, whose car was damaged by the storm said he is thankful it wasnt worse. Honestly Im just thankful, Lopez said. My daughters and wife were inside. Anything couldve happened. Roofs coming off of the buildings in some places. Just thankful family is safe. The Red Cross is currently assisting 45 residents at Wil stanley taza shire Apartments, where two building lost roofs.There is currently no electrici stanley cup ty or gas at the complex.Its uncertain when residents will get back inside their apartments.Right now power crews are working to restore power.Liberty dispatch stated the biggest issues tree crews are dealing with are downed power lines entangled in the trees.They expect to be out there throughout the day, assessing and clearing damage.The City of Liberty said later Friday the limb yard would be open to residents to drop off storm debris.After last night s storm, the City of LIberty tree limb yard to Liberty residents on Thurs, Aug 22 and Fri, Aug 23 from 7:30 am-3 pm and Sat, Aug 24 fro Zady FDA allows emergency use of drug for coronavirus
An old Independence motel known for crime will finally come down, making way for a multi-million dollar development project.The highly visible stanley thermosflasche American Inn off Noland Road and I-70 is scheduled for demolition within the next few weeks.The city is using $34 million to put in new businesses and stores in its place, while renovating the nearby strip mall that houses Price Chopper and Big Lots.Independence Mayor Eileen Weir said demolition was critical, because the crime was impacting surrounding businesses. They were seeing a lot of threats to customers and threats to their business from activity that was happening here, so we went and sat down with business owners and sai stanley mugs d, what would it take for you to stay in Independence and invest A lot of them cited this property as something that was a hind stanley portugal rance to them doing that, Weir said.City leaders held a ceremony to celebrate the demolition at noon on Friday.These 3 bldgs in front will replace American Inn, not sure which biz they ll be @41ActionNews pic.twitter/kq0glKjSe2鈥?Sarah Plake @SarahPlakeTV September 9, 2016Weir didn t know yet which businesses would move in, but said it s exciting because it ll give the city a better look.-
CharlesteVibra

ckqg People caught climbing Disney s Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Clip Behind the scenes with Hallmark ornament artist
David Pecker, the head stanley cup of the company that publishes the National Enquirer, was granted immunity in the federal investigation into President Donald Trump s for stanley cup mer attorney Michael Cohen in exchange for providing information on hush money deals, according to stanley polska the Wall Street Journal.Pecker, the CEO of American Media Inc., told federal prosecutors that Trump had knowledge of Cohen s payments to women who had alleged sexual encounters with him, sources familiar with the matter told CNN. Pecker also provided investigators with details about payments Cohen made to the women, the sources said.Representatives for American Media Inc. did not respond to a request for comment.Cohen pleaded guilty Tuesday to eight criminal counts, including tax fraud, false statements to a bank and campaign finance violations.In court Tuesday, Cohen said, I and the CEO of a media company, at the request of the candidate, worked together to squelch stories, effectively implicating Trumphimself.According to the court filing, Cohen and Pecker worked to suppress potentially damaging claims against candidate Trump, with AMI using a tabloid tactic called catch and kill. Though they were not named in the plea deal Jzfp Bartender recalls moments leading up to KCK shooting
NEW YORK AP 鈥?Supermodel Kate Upton has condemned the four Miami Dolphins players who knelt during the national anthem, writing on Instagram that their actions are a disgrace to those people who have served and currently serve our c stanley becher ountry. The four players 鈥?running back Arian Foster, outside linebacker Jelani Jenkins, free sa stanley water bottle fety Michael Thomas and wide receiver Kenny stanley thermoskannen Stills 鈥?were down on their right knee as the song played before the Dolphins 12-10 loss to the Seahawks in Seattle on Sunday.In my opinion, the national anthem is a symbolic song about our country. It represents honoring the many brave men and women who sacrifice and have sacrificed their lives each and every single day to protect our freedom. Sitting or kneeling down during the national anthem is a disgrace to those people who have served and currently serve our country. Sitting down during the national anthem on September 11th is even more horrific. Protest all you want and use social media all you want. However, during the nearly two minutes when that song is playing, I believe everyone should put their hands on their heart and be proud of our country for we are all truly blessed. Recent history has shown tha
CharlesteVibra

ocwu Michael amp; 039 Journey: Boy in Middle of Immigration Crisis

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qbbz The Marijuana Legalization Votes That Will Matter in 2014
Jeb Bush reacts as he announ ugg ces the suspension of his presidential campaign at an election night party at the Hilton Co yeezy slide lumbia Center in Columbia, SC on February 20, 2016.Mark Makela鈥擥etty ImagesBy TIME StaffAugust 1, 2016 1:01 PM adidas campus EDTOne of former governor and presidential hopeful Jeb Bush advisers, Sally Bradshaw, has left the Republican party and said if Florida is a close state, she would vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.On Monday CNN reported Bradshaw switched from being a registered Republican to unaffiliated. Bradshaw said Republican nominee Donald Trump must not be elected president.This election cycle is a test, Bradshaw told CNN in an email interview. As much as I don ;t want another four years of President Barack Obama policies, I can ;t look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump. I can ;t tell them to love their neighbor and treat others the way they wanted to be treated, and then vote for Donald Trump. I won ;t do it.Bradshaw also said she had been contemplating the affiliation move for months and that she has not decided who she will vote for. She said when the pa Fusf John Boehner Exits and a New Fight for the GOP Begins
Law Roach is set to publish his book, How To Build A Fashion Icon, on Oct. 1. Dave Benett鈥擱茅sidence C脦ROC/Getty Images By Diana TsuiSeptember 23, 2024 10:25 AM EDTWhen celebrity stylist Law Roach posted on Instagram that he was retiring in March 2023, a gasp was heard around the fashion world. The self-described image architect behind Zendayas many newsmaking fashion moments and the triumphant return of C茅line Dion as a couture-loving icon was at the top of his game. Hed adidas samba worked with Anya Taylor-Joy, Ariana Grande, and Megan Thee Stallion. Hed topped the Hollywood Reporters Most Powerful Stylist list in 2021. Television had come calling too, with judging duties for Americas Next Top Model as well as Maxs Legendary, a r adidas samba herren eality show about ball culture. And perhaps the biggest accolade of them all, in 2022 Roach had earned a Council of Fashion Designers of America award, the first ever for a stylist. When he made the air max 1 announcement that he was done, he had just come off a successful awards season, styling a slew of A-list clients for major carpet moments, including Euphorias Hunter Schafer in a barely-there Ann Demeulemeester look and Kerry Washington in vintage Donna Karan for the Va
CharlesteVibra

okxz Florida lawyer dressing up as Grim Reaper to warn beachgoers to keep their distance

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ciqk Strutt With Your Mutt
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?A concrete truck driver was killed in a crash with a train on K-32 Saturday morning.Emergency crews were called to the scene just before 10:30 a.m. near 73rd street and Kaw Drive K-32 .The Kansas Highway Patrol said a male driver in a concrete truck was hit by a Union Pacific tr stanley taza ain hauling empty coal cars.The train did not derail, but the intersection was closed for a time while the investigation was underway.Shortly before noon, the westbound lanes of K-32 were opened to traffic.The driver of the cement truck was later identified as 43-year-old Gustavo Hernandez of Kansas. This is a dev stanley website eloping story, and we ll bring you more information as it becomes available. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter stanley termoska and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters Edaj Here s how you can have a treat yourself day for free on your birthday
At 40 weekspregnant, Minnesota mom Kolby was throughwith nausea, headaches and pain! She hit the waves to relax and meditate in awesome active mom style.For more stories like this watch Right This Minute weekdays at 2:30 p.m. and weeknights at 9:00 p.m. on 38 The Spot!Follow 38 TheSpot on TwitterConnect on Facebook Copyright 2 stanley website 016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters stanley becher A Voice fo stanley drinking cup r Everyone
MorrissBruit

clip Family Promise of Great Falls gifts car to a family

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ukui Governor announces staged reopening process is underway in Idaho
Novak Djokovic will not participate in next week s U.S. Open. stanley cup Djokovi stanley cups c is not allowed to enter the U.S. because he is not vaccinated against COVID-19. The U.S. government requires foreign travelers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the country. Djokovic would have likely been the favorite to win the tournament. He secured his 21st grand slam title last month stanley cup at Wimbledon. It s unclear when Djokovic will play again. The U.S. Open is the final grand slam tournament of the year. Ill keep in good shape and positive spirit and wait for an opportunity to compete again, he said.Djokovic could be prohibited from playing in the first grand slam tournament of 2023. The Serbian is banned from Australia for three years. He was deported from the country earlier this year for not being vaccinated. The former world No. 1 tennis player says his decision to remain unvaccinated is a personal choice. Djokovic is considered one of the best tennis players in history. He is chasing Rafael Nadal s record of 22 grand slam championships. Nadal could stretch his lead as he is scheduled to participate in the U.S. Open. .Page-below > .RichTextModule {display:none;} .Page-below .Link {font-size Keow Parents of Nashville shooter want manifesto to go to victims families
ATLANTA, Ga. 鈥?The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC is warning of a Salmonella outbreak linked to contact with pet turtles. The CDC says at least 21 people across 13 states have been infected with the outbreak strain Salmonella Oranienburg, seven of which have been hospitalized. No deaths have been reported though salomon . Epidemiologic and traceback evidence indicate that contact with pet turtles is the likely source of the outbreak, according to the CDC. The agency says 12 of 17 ill people interviewed reported coming in contact with red-eared sliders and other turtles that were larger than four inches in length.The CDC says illnesses started on dates ranging from May 29 to Sept. 3. Ill people range in age from less than one year old to 80 years old, with the median age being 24. Turtles can carry adidas campus Salmonella germs in their droppings while appearing healthy and clean. The CDC says those germs can easily spread to their bodies, tank water and habitats. People can get sick after they touch a nike dunk turtle or anything in their habitats. Salmonella symptomsMost people infected with Salmonella develop diarrhea, fever and stomach cramps 12 to 72 hours after being exposed to the bacter