Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

mrws Harvey Weinstein tests positive for COVID-19 while in NY prison, reports say

Post by MorrissBruit »

Zczt Wyoming opens up limited grizzly bear hunting for first time in 4 decades
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. 鈥?The high school basketball season is coming to an end for many players across West Michigan, and for many, their connection to the high school team may come to an end. However, for a group of seniors at Ottawa Hills, they have some people looking out for them who are making sure they re still on top stanley cup of the game of life.Head Coach Derrick King and Terry Rostic with Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation have partnered to gift brand-new suits to the graduating seniors. At some point, they re gonna have an interview stanley cup , they re going to need it for maybe some type of family event, and we want to make sure that we re preparing them for those times, King explained.King and Rostic started the initiative a few years ago, calling it Jerseys For Life. Until this year, they have purchased the suits for the players themselves. This year Mary Free Bed joined the initiative, taking on some of the financial burden while also holding a professional course on interview techniques and implicit bias. It s one thing to do something on your own, and you believe in it, but when others believe in it, and they re helping you, it s just an amazing feeling, Rostic said. You know th stanley cup at you re Fvkd The Truth About Crime
Harvest is underway for Montana farmers, albeit at a slo yeezy wer pace compared to last year for barley, wheat, and pulse crop growers.Denise Conover is a farmer from Broadview and a member of the Montana Wheat and Barley Committee. She said overall it has been a good year for raising wheat, at least in south-central Montana. We ve had tremendous yields and we re very pleased with the quality and we re just trucking along, Conover said. We ve cut anywhere from 70 to 90 bushels to the acre, which is pretty much unheard of in this part of the world. But like I said, I think with a jordan ll the moisture, the timely rains, the cool tem adidas originals peratures, this spring is why it s a little bit later. But we ll take it because we love it. She said even 10, 15, 20 years ago, having a crop like this year s was kind of unheard in Montana, especially on dry land. I think with new technology and the no-till and the fertilization, people are getting smart. They re using their smart phones and they re really farming this ground to the better, Conover said.Charlie Bumgarner farms near Great Falls and is also a member of the Montana Wheat and Barley Committee. He said wheat yields looked good early. Actually, we sta
CharlesteVibra

otwv Why Tammy Baldwin Opened Up About Her Mother s Addiction

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Kzkq Trump Makes Thanksgiving Visit to U.S. Troops in Afghanistan, Touts Resumed Taliban Peace Talks
Lady Gaga attends Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology , the 2016 Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 02, 2016 in New York, New York.Taylor Hill鈥擣ilmMagic/Getty ImagesBy Joey Nolfi / PeopleJune 14, 2016 10:52 AM EDTJoining thousands gathered outside Los Angelesrsquo; City Hall on Monday evening, Lady Gaga stood in solidarity alongside the grieving LGBT communit af1 y she has long supported, delivering a tearful speech in dedication to the 49 victims killed Sunday morning at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.We mourn the tragic loss of these innocent, beautiful people. Letrsquo all today pledge an allegiance of love to them and to their families who are suffering so deeply. They are sons and daughters. They were fathers and mothers. T nike dunks panda hey are all our brothers and our siste nike dunk high rs, the 30-year old said. But, tonight I will not allow my anger and outrage over this attack to overshadow our need to honor those who are grieving truly for their lost ones; lost members of the LGBT community.She fought back tears as she continued: I hope you know that myself and so many are your allies. Not only me, but everyone here. We Zyxo A Heavier Fork and Knife Might Make Your Next Meal More Enjoyable
By Raisa BrunerAugust 19, 2020 5:41 PM EDTI was a junior in high school, just like Bella Swan herself, when Twilight fever found me. I stayed up all night adidas campus beige reading Stephenie Meyer 8216 hit 2005 novel, pulled into the narrative despite its obvious flaws: the controlling habits of Bellarsquo vampire boyfriend Edward Cullen, the absurd pace of their romance. My friends adidas campus 80s and I saw the movie in theaters together, shrieking with laughter at Edwardrsquo glittering skin. But at home, alone with the book and its three sequels in hand, I admit it wasn ;t so funny. Bored and fantasizing about the epic romances my life might yield, I yearned for the intensity of that odd pair even as I rolled my eyes at their drama and bristled at unrealistic plot jumps. It was so dumb, yet I craved it.And soon I discovered the early draft of Midnight Sun, the novel told from Edward perspective, which leaked online in 2008. Where Twilight, like Bella, was straightforward and rather naive, Midnight Sun was dynamic and messy. Th adidas campus is month, over a decade later, Meyer published Midnight Sun in fullmdash;and set off a debate about how it stacks up against the original. The teen fan inside me was
CharlesteVibra

nivn President Trump Signs Executive Order to Keep Immigrant Families Together

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hcfj Bill Maher Will Be UC Berkeley s Commencement Speaker Despite Student Protest
President Donald Trump speaks during an event in The Villages, Florida on Oct. 3, 2019.Joe Raedle鈥擥etty ImagesBy Alana Abramson and Tessa Berenson RogersUpdated: October 10, 2019 12:07 AM [ET] | Originally published: October 9, 2019 4:14 PM EDT;It not easy to surprise a judge. On Tuesday in Washington, Trump administration lawyers found a way.In DC federal court Tuesday, a Justice Department lawyer argued that the Administration could keep grand jury materials from Congress, contradicting the famous 1974 decision by yeezy 350 Judge John Sirica that released Watergate special prosecutor findings to the House. The Sirica decision held that congressional impeachment proceedings are exempt from typical grand jury secrecy rules, but Trump Justice Department lawyer, Elizabeth Shapiro, said Sirica relied on an ambiguous interpretation of law and a different result 822 adidas samba 1; would have come from the case today.Wow, Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the US District Court rep yeezy lied.The episode highlights how Congress and the White House are staking out maximalist constitutional positions across a number of fights, potentially remaking the balance of power for a Mosy Mitt Romney: Innocent Until Proven Guilty Doesn t Apply to Roy Moore
Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally in Las Vegas on Dec. 14, 2015.Justin Sullivan鈥擥etty ImagesBy Lauren FrenchJanuary 6, 2016 12:02 PM ESTWhile the British Parliame adidas yeezy nt prepares to discuss banning Donald Trump from the country, the Republican presi chanclas yeezy dential frontrunner business organization said the ban would create a dangerous precedent.The Trump Organization said in a statement to Fox News on Tuesday that banning Trump from entering the country would indicate the United Kingdom opposes free speech. It also said the ban would alienate the many millions of United States citizens who wholeheartedly support Mr. Trump and have made him the forerunner by far in the 2016 presidential Elect airmaxplus ion.The Trump Organization also said the ban would cause an end to all current and future financial investments it is contemplating in the U.K.The discussion to ban Trump from the U.K. stems from an international debate on Trump proposal to temporarily stop all Muslims from entering the U.S. after the San Bernardino shooting in December. Trump comments were reportedly included in an Al-Qaeda affiliate recruitment video.Home Secretary
CharlesteVibra

vdoq NATO Is Much Stronger Now : Trump Claims Victory After Contentious Summit

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fzrb The White House Said After-School Programs Don t Help Kids. Here s What the Research Says
Saint Patrick s Cathedral at the 251st annual St. Patrick s Day parade on the March 17, 2012 in New York, United States.Paul Zimmerman鈥擥etty ImagesBy Dan KedmeyAugust 10, 2015 10:47 AM EDTA new survey of religious beliefs across the nation biggest metropolitan areas finds that air max 1 religiously unaffiliated residents match or exceed all other religious dominations in 10 major U.S. cities.The survey results, released by the Public Religion Research Institute on Wednesday, reveal that Americans who do no identify with any organized religion tend to flock to urban areas, with some of the largest shares cropping up in Portland 42% , San Francisco 33% and Seattle 33% .Catholic communities dominate in 15 U.S. cities, while evangelical Protestants hold sway over another 6 c adidas campus ities. The results are derived from the institute American Values Atlas, which rolls up survey results from 50,000 Americans each year.Inside the Most Bible-Minded City in AmericaA giant cross by highway I-65 marks the site of Gardendale First Baptist Chur ugg mini ch in Gardendale, Ala. on March 21, 2015.Matt Eich for TIMEPietro P.J. Garrett, 17, and his family pray at breakfast before heading to Wncv Sports Fans Will Tune Out the NFL in 10 Years
Among others in the diverse, experienced cast for Mulaney are Elliot Gould, Zack Pearlman, fellow SNL alum Nasim Pedrad, Martin Short and Seaton Smith. If the show doesn t prove successful, it won t be for lack of talent.Matthias Clamer鈥擣oxBy Eric DoddsOctober 3, 2014 10:30 AM EDTIf you ve seen so much as a trailer for Mulaney, airmaxplus you could probably guess that, like Jerry Seinfeld, John Mulaney, 32, first made a name for hims adidas samba elf in show business as a stand-up comedian. Here he is, performing in Florida in 2007.Gustavo Caballero鈥擥etty ImagesMulaney has done two major comedy specials: The Top Part 2009 and New In Town 2012 鈥攑ictured above . Both earned critical acclaim and established him as a comic s comic.Comedy CentralMulaney s best-known bit isn t even one that he performs himself. He and Bill Hader co-created Saturday Night Live s Stefon character. Mulaney was a writer on the show for six seasons.Dana Edelson鈥擭BC/Getty ImagesThough his self-titled nike dunk low sitcom is his first major acting gig, Mulaney has had guest appearances on a handful of comedy programs, including Kroll Show.Comedy CentralAfter NBC declined to pick up his pilot in 2013, Mulaney brought it over to Fox, where i
CharlesteVibra

yxrk Beth Mowins to be the first woman to call an NFL game in 30 years, report says

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hdxc Police: Woman rams squad car while taking topless selfie
Musician Britney S stanley cups pears has reportedly checked into an all-encompassing wellness treatment after previously announcing that she was taking a break from performing. People Magazine reported on Wednesday that Spears checked into the facility as she has been taking care of her ailing father. According to People, Spears father Jamie Spears, 66, underwent a second colon surgery. In January, Britney Spears tweeted that her father had a brush with death. It s important to always put your family first鈥?and thats the decision I had to make, Spears said when announcing her break from entertainment. A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died. Were all so grateful that he came out of it alive, but he still has a long road ahead of him. On Wednesday, Spears post stanley tumbler ed on her Instagram account a quote reading, Fall in love with taking care of yourself, mind, body, spirit. A source told People Magazine, Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her... He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. Hes not doing well. Theyr stanley tumblers e so close and it has been a lot. There is nothing dramatic going on with her 鈥?she just realized she needs to make sure to take time Hiza Swope Park Soccer Village to sell alcohol across entire premises
CNN/WPTV - Police said a homeowner in Sarasota, Florida used a machete to fight off five home invaders early Thursday morning.The attackers were armed with a shotgun when they broke into his home around 4:45 a.m.A surveillance video shows the homeowner grabbing the machete and fighting back.The sheriff s office said video shows the attackers,AlenBeltran-Vazquez, AngelCabrera-BasultoandRonierJauregui-Lorenteenter the victim s porch armed with a shotgun, machete and crowbar, in an attempt to r stanley mugs ob the victim.Cabrera-BasultoandJauregu vaso stanley i-Lorenteare seen fleeing the home while the victim arms himself with a machete and holds Beltran-Vazquez until deputies arrive.The Sarasota County Sheriffs Office said the homeowner held the suspect until law enforcement arrived.Detectives also identified Jorge Valido-Leyva and Roberto Salcedo-Balanza as the other men who escaped in a vehicle and learned they helped coordinate and plan the robbery.Detectives later tracked down and arrested the other attack stanley france ers.All five men are in custody at the Sarasota County Jail without bond.Beltran-Vazquez is charged with two counts of armed robbery and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Jauregui-Lorente an
CharlesteVibra

ozpc Why Waking Up Earlier Isn t Necessarily Better

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Nocq The Real History Behind That Gruesome Greyscale Treatment on Game of Thrones
Marines at Camp Pendleton, Calif., the home base of Tony Sledd, honor him three days after he was killed in Kuwait in 2002.David asics outlets McNew / Getty ImagesBy Mark ThompsonJuly 22, 2015 5:49 PM EDTIf you target Americans, President Obama warned t adidas samba errorists during a speech to the Veterans of Foreign Wars on Tuesday, you will find no safe haven. Like an explosive exclamation point, the Pentagon confirmed his pledge hours later, announcing that the U.S. military had killed Muhsin al-Fadhli. Thirteen years earlier, the military said, al-Fadhli played a role in the killing of Mar nike air force ine Lance Corporal Antonio Tony Sledd.It was a lengthy wait, and one that may not bring much comfort to Sleddrsquo family, who complained he never should have died. But the nature of both killingsmdash;and the 4,656 days between themmdash;highlights the unusual complications of a religion-fueled war, where traditional norms of warfare often donrsquo;t apply.Sledd was 20 when he died on Oct. 8, 2002, on Faylaka Island, 20 miles east of Kuwait City in the Persian Gulf. He was killed by a pair of Kuwaitis who had infiltrated a U.S. military training exercise in a white truck Aowu Donald Trump Got a Call From Bill Clinton Before He Announced His Candidacy
Ben Affleck arrives at the Premiere of Live By Night at TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California on Jan. 9, 2017.Jon Kopaloff鈥擣 dunk homme ilmMagic/Getty ImagesBy Kate SamuelsonJanuary 10, 2017 9:22 AM ESTBen Affleck is the latest celebrity defend Meryl Streep after Donald Trump called her an over-rated actress following her critical speech on the President-elect at Sunday Golden Globes ceremony.If therersquo one thing truly in the world that we know is not true, itrsquo that Meryl Streep is overrated, Affleck told Jimmy Kimmel Monday night. Itrsquo like [saying] Gandhi: terrible leader! he added. Pick a better shot rather than the person whose photograph actually accompanies lsquo;great actress. ;Streep had used her Golden Globes speech to draw at chanclas yeezy tention to Trump mocking of a disabled reporter last November something Trump later denied , saying: Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence. And when the powerful use their position to bully others we all adidas campus homme lose.The following morning, Trump took to Twitter to slam Streep, calling her an over-rated actress and a ld
CharlesteVibra

vzzh Aloha Honolulu: NFL s Pro Bowl moves to Orlando

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Klsy Lawyer with bed bugs falling out of clothing causes Rogers County Courthouse to close early Monday
MANHATTAN, Kan. 鈥?UPDATE: 5 p.m. |Amaad Wainright is facing two charges out of Johnson County, including fleeing and eluding and obstruction of justice in connection to a road rage incident on Jan. 17, 2018 in Overland Park along Interstate 435.A police report indicates that someone fired a shot from Wainright s car.EARLIER | A Kansas State Mens basketball playeris in federal custody Tuesday after he was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Kansas City.The U.S. Marshals Office in Kansas City tell stanley becher s 41 Action news that they arrested K-State junior guard Amaad Wainright Monday in Kansas City on a warrant out of Johnson County, Kansas.The circumstances of his arrest werent immediately known.Wainright is from Kansas City, Missouri.K-State Director of Athletics Gene Taylor says Wainright has been suspended from the team. We are aware of Amaads situation, and due to the seriousness of the charges h stanley cup e has been indefinitely suspended from our mens basketball team per athletic department policy, stanley vaso Taylor said in a statement to 41 Action News. We take matters such as these very seriously and will re-evaluate his status as we learn more information. Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. Al Dakp Save some cash while celebrating love with these Valentine s Day deals
Millions of stolen medical records are up for sale online and hackers are no longer just using that information for identity theft, theyre now blackmailing patients for money.This is happening worldwide and reports about similar incidents have been made in Chinaandthe U.K. stanley drinking cup after aCalifornia hospitalpaid a ransom earlier this year.A service provider for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City was also recently hit with a data breach where more than 400,000 Missourimembers may have had their member information potentially exposed.No health plans systems were accessed or affected in any way, according to the Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration.41 Action News uncovered at least 159 mill stanley quencher ion patient records had been breached in the past. People I think just don t realize how at risk they are, said Kansas City attorney Maureen Brady. Devastation, humiliation, embarrassment. [Patients] want t kubki stanley o make it all go away. In an instant their life changes. Here is a map showing all of the hospitals in Kansas and Missouri affected by breaches.Patient BlackmailBrady s law firm McShane Bradyrepresents patients extorted by hackers or at risk of ransom be
CharlesteVibra

qxlx These states have the worst emergency response times

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Drqs Wisconsin high school students call dress code sexist
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. AP 鈥?A Missouri program aimed at connecting stroke, heart attack and trauma patients with the best care as soon as possible is in limbo following a budget cut by Gov. Mike Parson.At issue is about $154, stanley cup 000 vetoed by Parson this fiscal year for a program that designates hospitals as stroke, heart attack and trauma centers. The move spurred backlash from lawmakers, hospitals and groups such as the American stanley mugs Heart Association.Department of Health and Senior Services Director stanley cup Randall Williams told frustrated lawmakers on Tuesday that his agency supported cutting the funding as part of a plan to pay for it with hospital fees instead. But that was not implemented by the time the budget cut took effect.Following outcry over Parson s cut, Williams on Tuesday told the House Budget Committee that the agency in the meantime can continue paying for the program with existing funds.House Budget Committee Chairman Scott Fitzpatrick said it s too late for that. He said Parson s veto effectively killed the program 鈥?at least temporarily 鈥?and warned that continuing it without legislative approval on the spending would bring significant consequences. We re fighting over someth Cxsk Mattress store that aired controversial 9/11 commercial reopens
CAPE CORAL, Fla. 鈥?A video posted tosocial media last week appears to showa McDonald semployee pulling a gun as he fought with another employee.The man who recorded the video says it happened at the McDonald s location in Cape Coral, Florida.The video appears to show twoemployees struggling with each other.One of the men then reachesinto hispocket and pullsout a handgun.No shots appeared to be fired in the video, but the men got a few punches in on each other before the fight was broken up.McDonald s location where the video was shot has a history of fights. Last year, police were called to the location 57 times over the course of a year, including for one large fight caught on video in the parking lot in 2016.Christina Meisenhelter, the owner and operator of the McDonald s, issued the following statement: The safety of our custom stanley mug ers and crew is our top pri stanley termosar ority. We do not tolerate the behavior depicted in this video, and the two people involved no longer work for my organization. Further, the possession of weapons of any type is prohibited on the premises, in the parking lot, or at any function or stanley cup activity sponsored by my organization, unless otherwise permitted by state or local
CharlesteVibra

bhky 1 killed, 6 wounded in mass shooting at a cookout near a Baltimore church

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dwuu How many punches did Muhammad Ali take New book counts them all
The American Kennel Club has added two breeds on Wednesday, bringing the total number of canine breeds to 195. The Barbet and Dogo Argentino have become fully recognized breeds by the AKC, and will be eligible for the club s competitions. The Barbet is a medium-sized water dog, and will join the sporting group. The breed was originally used to hunt waterfowl in its native country, the AKC said. It s a smart, even-tempered dog with a happy, friendly nature. The Barbet is loyal and loves to be near its owners. It has a moderate activity level, requ stanley shop iring daily physical and mental stimulation stanley kubek . The breed s coat is thick and curly, and kept in its natural state only needing trimming to stanley cups keep it neat. The Dogo Argentino is a large hunting dog, which has joined the working group. It was originally used to hunt big game, such as boar and mountain lion, the AKC said. Dogos are confident, courageous, loyal and affectionate with their family. They aren t for the inexperienced dog owner, however. They have strong guarding instincts and tend to be very protective and territorial. The breed is a powerful, athletic working dog that needs a great deal of daily exercise and frequent interactio Vfmk Crews knock down fire on Bellagio hotel-casino roof
Kansas lawmakers have until the end of June to fix how public schools are funded, but the special committee tasked with finding a fix is nowhere close to being done. We are not working on a school finance plan. We have not discussed a school finance plan. I see nothing on our agenda for this week or next week that we are going to do that, said Sen. Pat Pettey, D-Kansas City, a member of the education committee.In February, the Kansas Supreme Court ruled block grants unconstitutional. The court gave lawmakers until June 30 to fix the inequities or threatened that schools across the state wo stanley cup becher uld be closed in the fall. The conversation appears to be an either or situation, said Rep. Melissa Rooker, R-Fairway.One option floating around the statehouse includes reverting back to the old school funding formula. While districts, like Kansas City, Kansas, would gain millions of dollars in state aid, districts in Johnson County would not. Olathe and Shawnee Mission School Districts, in particular, would lose money.The court ruling OK d the old formula but gave lawmakers room to explore other options.Important Kansas leg stanley mug i stanley cup slative dates:Friday, March 18: Last day for non-exempt committees to m
CharlesteVibra

aynx Services limited at New York s Grand Central

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Weuc Johnson County asks drivers to point out flood-prone problem spots
LAWRENC stanley cup E, Kan. 鈥?A hydroelectric power plant operator is calling on the Army Corps of Engineers to better manage reservoirs along the Kansas River as the region sees flooding and high water levels.Sarah Hill-Nelson, president of Bowersock Mills Power Company, told the Lawrence Journal-World that the turbines at her family s hydroelectric power plant have sat dormant since mid-May due to the river s high water levels. Hill-Nelson and the Kansas Water Office s acting director, Earl Lewis, shared their concerns about river flow management with stanley website U.S. Rep. Steve Watkins stanley us on Friday.Hill-Nelson said the Army Corps of Engineers could improve the release of water from reservoirs and protect those along the Kansas River corridor.Lewis added that the Corps of Engineers rules are outdated and risk averse. They both want the agency to update its flood-response rules. Having this much water is going to challenge us on every aspect of water management, Lewis said. But I think as we re talking here today, the things we can control, really, are the reservoirs and how they re operated. Lewis suggested finding ways to release water from reservoirs earlier, or hold water longer, depending on th Cnmc Hilary Duff is expecting her second child
One of the victims of Friday s highway sho stanley cup quencher oting died Saturday, and police are now treating the incident as a homicide.Two young men were injured in the rolling shooting, which consisted of shots being fired from one vehicle at another near t stanley becher he Interstate 70/Interstate 670 split.Both victims were transported to the hospital, and Deonta C. Jones, 22, died early Friday afternoon. His family has been notified.The victims were found in a black Camaro; police say they are searching for a maroon GMC Envoy that may have been occupied by the shooters. According to a news release from the KCKPD, the Envoy has a dark window tint and a yellowed plastic license plate cover.The suspected shooters vehicle.This is a breaking news story.Please check back for updates.-----Follow 41 Action News on Twitter:Like 41 Action News on Facebook: Scripps Only Content 2016 Report a typo Sign up for the B stanley termosy reaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters