Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

fudl I want to change my will without telling my wife - I think she s a gold digger

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vjsy Man finds giant spider in his car and decides to keep it there as a pet for entire year
A woman has been left devastated after she discovered her 15-year-old son has been stealing from her - and she wants to kick him out. She explained that the teenager had recently stolen almost 拢200 cash from her safe. This isnapos;t the first time heapos done something like this either, as when he was 11 he nearly spent 拢400 on her debit card. At the time, he lied about it consistently before the evidence became irrefutable and the fallou ugg mini t was apos;hugeapos;. This time, the mother said her son showed no remorse after he was confronted. While she confiscated his controller and headphones, he just got them out of the car when she was at work in the morning. apos;My parents gave my son a DNA test without my wife knowing - now sheapos restricted their accessapos; Iapos;m gutted and confronted him tonight, calling him a thief and a blatant liar. Which he is. He has shown no remorse. He call yeezy 350 ed me air max a fat c**t and has locked himself in his bedroom. I just want him out to be ho Pktp Airbnb guest who felt like he was being watched finds hidden room behind vent
Hurricane Otis slammed Mexico s southern Pacific coast as a powerful air max 2 and dangerous Category 5 hurricane reebok classic Wednesday, unleashing massive flooding in the resort city of Acapulco, sending sheets of earth down steep mountainsides, and leaving crocs large swaths of the state of Guerrero without power or cellphone service.While little is known about possible deaths or the full extent of the damage 鈥?the main highway into Acapulco was impassable 鈥?experts are calling Otis the strongest storm in history to make landfall along the Eastern Pacific Coast.Acapulco s Diamond Zone, an oceanfront area replete with hotels, restaurants and other tourist attractions, appeared to be mostly underwater in television footage shared online Wednesday afternoon, with boulevards and bridges completely hidden by an enormous lake of brown water.Large buildings had their walls and roofs partially or completely ripped off. Dislodged solar panels, cars and debris littered the lobby of one severely damaged hotel. People wand
CharlesteVibra

tcax Salt that coats roads, sidewalks can lead to car problems

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qyxe House to vote on North Korean sanctions next week
FORT MYERS, Fla.-- Caleb Lowman says he was forced to use his shotgun on his neighbor s three dogs when they escaped their cage and began attacking his goats. When I came out, I had the shotgun with me with the hopes it wouldnt have to be used, Lowman said.Lowmansays this isn t the first time the dogs have gotten stanley cup out and been aggressive. On stanley flask last Monday, the dogsgot out of their fence and attacked the goats in his yard. Photos show the goats sufferedbitemarks up and down theirneck and legs.However, one of the dogs owners, Jake Hutto, claims his pets have never been aggressive. I dont understand how its possibleto shoot three dogs in the head, to blow their face off, Huttosaid.Lowman s family calledAnimal Control after last week s incident and says they safely returned all three dogs to the neighbors. Five days later, Lowmansays it happened again 鈥?thistime in front of his 13-year-old daughter, Chloe. I had to go outside and watch basically my babies be attacked by dogs, said Chloe.Lowmansays despite his family s efforts, the dogs killed two of the goats. That s whenhe pulled out his shotgun and killedall three dogs. Huttocame home to find that Animal Control had left hi stanley us spets in t Gxlk Trucker accused of keeping women as sex slaves gets 20 years
Former Director of National Intelligence James Cla stanley termosy pper issued a stern warning Sunday about the state of the US government after President Donald Trump s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey last week, saying he thinks US institutions are under assault. I think in many ways our institutions are under assault both externally -- and that s the big news her stanley cup e is the Russian interference in our election system -- and I think as well our institutions are under assault internally, Clapper said on CNN s State of the Union. Pressed by anchor Jake Tapper if he meant US institutions were under assault internally from the President, Clapper responded, Exactly. Clapper called on the other branches of the federal government to step up in their roles as a check on the executive. The founding fathers, in their genius, created a system of three co-equal branches of government and a built-in system of checks and balances, Clapper said. I feel as though that is under assault and is eroding. Democrats and several Republicans in Congress have publicly mulled pressing the Department of Justic stanley flask e to appoint a special prosecutor or establishing an independent investigative body that could look in
CharlesteVibra

owub Legendary KC newsman Charles Gray dies

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ssee Man charged with DWI after pregnant woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-29
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?A woman died after she was shot Thursday night. First responders found her on a h stanley romania ighway ramp.Around 10:30 p.m., Kansas City, Missouri police officers responded to a reported shooting a stanley tumbler t I-470 and View High Drive.When they got there, they found a woman on the on-ramp to westbound I-470.First responders from Lee s Summittook her to a hospital, where she died. Police identified the victim as Tasheika Baker, 41.Anyone with information is asked to call the Homicide Unit at 816 stanley website -234-5043 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS 8477 .鈥? Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters Abme Kamala Harris introduces bill that would lengthen school day for elementary students
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Despite ice, snow and dangerously stanley tazas cold temperatures in the metro this winter, caregivers have trudged along and continued to help senior citizens in need.Home Care Assistance, a 65-member team based in Overland Park, has helped look after more than 30 senior citizens.Patty Garrett, a manager of the group, said nothing can get in the way of their important job. It isn t optional for our clients. Their needs don t change, she explained. They might have dementia and not remember to ta stanley cups uk ke their meds unless were there to remind them. Garrett and her team help senior citizens in need of care and perform a number of tasks: from doing laundry and preparing meals to cleaning patient stanley kubek s homes and helping them shower.Even if the weather outside is dangerous, Garrett said caregivers cant take a day off. Can they survive with us saying we can t get there tonight Absolutely not, she explained. When they re in crisis, you don t add to it by saying we can t do that today. You find a way. This winter, the Home Care Assistance team has had to drive through snow and ice and head out to homes in below-zero temperatures.Garrett told 41 Action News that she and other staff make sure
CharlesteVibra

phyq PODCAST: Can GOP candidate Kris Kobach unify Kansas Republicans

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dlel 12 years later: Remembering Hurricane Katrina
Student loan debt has surpassed $1 trillion. It s expensive to go to school, and loans helpmany afford higher-education butnot all that money may be going toward tuition and books.A survey found that one in five college students are using some of their leftover loan money to dip their toes into virtual currencies like Bitcoin.The mere mention of cryptocurrency is enough to make Loyola Uni stanley cup versity Maryland Assistant Accounting Professor JP Krahel cringe. Oh, oh boy, said Krahel with the Sellinger School of Business.Even worse, students are buying into it and they re using student loan money to do so.The allowan stanley website ce meant for living expenses is instead being invested into Bitcoin and Ethereum. The Student Loan Report found that s how 21 percent of current college students are using their excess financial aid money. Given the unregulated market of cryptocurrency, given what we ve already seen, proven vol stanley italia atility, and given the fact that student loan debt is something you can t get rid of in bankruptcy, I personally, without getting too hyperbolic here, I would not do that, Krahel said.A warning from someone who knows money, but even his wisdom is not enough to convince some of his own s Kcuo CDC says 1 in 5 adolescents and 1 in 4 young adults have prediabetes
CHIEFLAND, Fla. AP 鈥?Wildlife officials say a Florida man was knocked unconscious by a sturgeon that leapt into his boat on the Suwannee River during a fishing tournament.The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said in a news release that 62-year-old Ronald Dick and his son were traveling about 30 mph when the 4- to 5-foot fish jumped into the boat Saturday afternoon. The release says Dick s injuries were not considered life-threatening and that he was taken to a hospit stanley cup al for treatment.Wildlife spokesman Andy Krause says boaters need to be aware that large fish are found in the Suwannee and Santa Fe rivers and they sometimes leap into boats.He says it s the first sturgeo stanley thermosflasche n incident in 2016. Last year, sturgeon strikes killed one person and injured eight in Florida. Associated Press 2016 Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newslett stanley cups uk er. Click here to manage all Newsletters
CharlesteVibra

hqac Brexit: What happens next

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Zzoh Siblings meet for 1st time after almost 70 years
When Larry Anders moved into the Bay at Burlington nursing home in late 2017, he wasn t supposed to be there long. At 77, the stoic Wisconsin machinist had just endured the death of his wife of 51 years and a grim new diagnosis: throat cancer, stage 4.His son and daughter expected him to stay two weeks, top stanley cup s, before going h stanley deutschland ome to begin chemotherapy. From the start, they were alarmed by the lack of care at the center, where, they said, staff seemed indifferent, if not incompetent -- failing to check on him promptly, handing pills to a man who couldn t swallow.Anders never mentioned suicide to his children, who camped out day and night by his bedside to monitor his care.But two days after Christmas, alone in his nursing home room, Anders killed himself. He didn t leave a note.The act stunned his family. His daughter, Lorie Juno, 50, was so distressed that, a year later, she still refused to learn the details of her father s death. The official cause was asphyxiation. It s sad he was stanley quencher feeling in such a desperate place in the end, Juno said.In a nation where suicide continues to climb , claiming more than 47,000 lives in 2017, such dea Zjal 3 Game of Thrones inspired cocktail recipes
A bi-wing plane made a hard landing in a field near the Gardner Municipal Airport in Gardner, Kansas, o stanley cup n Thursday night following a mechanical malfunction.The pilot, who was the only person on the plane, was not injured, according to authorities.Trp Armitage responded to this aircraft crash at the Gardner Municipal Airport at 8:42pm. Pilot was uninjured. pic.twitter/Cg5leFyohQ鈥?Trooper Candice @TroopCandiceKHP June 17, 2016The FAA plans to come out Friday to investigate.The plane is a WWI replica and was supposed to be part of an air show this weekend.------Follow 41 Action News on Twitter:Follow @41ActionNews Like 41 Action stanley cup News on Facebook:Tom Dempsey can be reached [email protected] him on Twitter:Follow @KCTomDempsey Connect on Facebook: Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcas stanley trinkflaschen t, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters
CharlesteVibra

lepd High winds force Michigan basketball team plane to slide off runway

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Diiu Cristo Rey celebrates Catholic Schools Week
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?A 58-year-old Colorado man faces five counts of vehicular homicide in connection with a July 2017 crash on Interstate 70, the Leavenworth County Attorneys Office announced Friday.Kenny B. Ford of Greeley, Colorado, was driving a semi tractor-trailer westbound on I-70 approaching a construction zone when he caused a chain-reaction crash that killed five people near 174th Street.Prosecutors decided Fords actions behind the wheel were more than simple or ordinary negligence but did not amount to gross negligence in determining the charges, Leavenworth County Attorney Todd Tho stanley cup mpson said in a release.Vehicular homicide is a Class A misdemeanor and punishable by up to one year in jail.Ford appeared without a lawyer Friday in Leavenw stanley shop orth County court. His next appearance with an attorney is scheduled for May 1. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This materia stanley cup l may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage al Cpvq Teen girl dies in Wheeling Avenue fire Saturday morning
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Apple announced on Tuesday its design for the new line of iPhones. While many ar stanley becher e excited for the unveiling of the new technology, others are concerned about the ways in which their older iPhones might be impacted.A 2014 study from a Harvard Ph.D. student shows Google searches for iPhone slow spike whenever a new iPhone is released. Tech experts say it stanley mugs s because software is designed for the newest iPhone. That means your older model may not be optimized forthe latest update. They kind of phase out their own equipment, Scott Russell, who owns iRepair Kansas City, said.According to Russell, an iPhone 4 or 5 might not work with the software designed for the 8. Other tech experts told us the same thing. Apple wants you to buy their latest and greatest because that s how they maintain their edge, Michael Weston of Kansas City iPhone Doctor said.However, Weston did want to make it clear that he doesn t buy into the theory that Apple is building malware to purposely crash your older phone. Any company that builds a software to crash your old hardware is not going to be in business for a long time, he said.Both Russell and Weston said your iPhone cou stanley thermoskannen ld run forever w
CharlesteVibra

gpnk 1 dead in ammonia leak at seafood warehouse

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Tnty 2014 midterms expected to be the most expensive in history
First impressions are everything, and that goes for your house. There are simple outdoor renovations that won t break the bank and add valueto your home. If the front yard looks good, I assume they took care of the inside, stanley cup saysPhil Steinhauer with Designscapes Colorado. It really sets the standard for maybe whatyou re going to see throughout the house. You can bump up the price of your home with less than $200 and just 3 hours to spare.First, make sure your lawn is cut and green. The best thing you can do is fertilize your lawn, Steinhauer says. Whether you do it yourself or call the experts,it should only cost about $60.Next, pay attention to the details. Put away the hose, garbage cans and clean up any garbage.Another easy task is to replace an old mailbox and the stanley polska medal numbers on your house. At Lowes, a mailbox will only set you back about $25 and the medal numbers are $4 a piece. Another easy way is to top dress your bed with mulch, and that s super easy and inexpensive, Steinhauer says. stanley shop It might cost $3.50 a bag. Lastly, add a few colorful flower pots to your front porch. And remember, less is always more. Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserve Rsvm Net profit down at scandal-hit VW in 1st quarter
Following a moving speech by Speaker Paul Ryan in the wake of the shootings at a baseball diamond that left Rep. Steve Scalise in critical condition on Wednesday morning, you might be forgiven for wondering whether the nastiness of our politics could actually change -- at least for a short time.It didn t.While Ryan and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi both spoke eloquently about our common humanity in the wake of the attacks, within hours the shooting had grown deeply political -- due in large part to the fact that the shooter, stanley taza James T. Hodgkinson, expressed a number of anti-Republican and anti-Trump sentiments on his social media feeds.And now, less than 36 hours removed from the shots ringing out in Alexandria, Virginia, we are already into the condemnation stage of o vaso stanley ur all-too-predictable political process.Pelosi was asked Thur stanley quencher sday about the possibility that this incident could be used against Democrats or the Democratic Party politically because some conservatives had suggested vitriolic rhetoric from the left being in some way to blame. Here s how she responded: I think that the comments made by my Republican colleagues are outrageous, beneath the dignity of the job that they h
CharlesteVibra

krqk Vaping could increase your risk of heart attack, a new study says. Here s what you should know

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Plhr Student killed in Colorado STEM school shooting identified as 18-year-old Kendrick Castillo
TAMPA, Fla. -- The dosing of a popular over-the-counter drug is changing after the FDA says people are abusing i stanley becher t. Weve talked about Matthew, and our journey for a number of years and nothing surprises me anymore, Laurie Serra said.Laurieand her husband, Mark Serra arereac stanley cup ting to the Food and Drug Administrations updated warning on the over the counter drug.They know the pain of losing a loved one all too well. Theirson died after overdosing on opioids nearly a decade ago.They madeit their mission to pass along what theylearned about addiction and how powerful the drugs are, especially when someoneis going through withdrawal.That is one reason the FDA says many of them reach for Imodium. They go from being very constipated from the opioids, theyll take themedications, to severe diarrhea and vomiting, Laurie said.The FDA reportedanother reason they take Imodium is to get high.The recommended dosageis no more than 8mgin 24 hours. TheFDA reportedthe drug is perfectly safe when used correctly. But, many peopleare taking far beyond the recommended dosage.The agencysaidcalls into poisonco stanley cups ntrol shotup significantlyover the last threeyears. The biggestsafety issue is what happens to the Yijk New place for south KC kids to go after school
Mattel will release i stanley quencher t s first-ever hijab-wearing Barbie doll next year, the company announced Monday.The doll is modeled after American fencerIbtihaj Muhammad, who became the first American Olympian to compete in a traditional Muslim headscarf during the 2018 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. Muhammad earned a bronze medal as part of the team competition in women s fencing.The doll will come with a full fencing uniforms, including a sabre and a mask.Speaking at Glamour s Women of the Year Summit, Muhammad said she and her sisters used to sew hijabs for their Barbies while growing up in New Jersey. Now, she hopes thather own Barbie doll will inspirechildren of color across the country to embrace what makes them unique. Thank you @M stanley cup attel for announcing me as the newest member of the @Barbie Shero family! Muhammad wrote on Twitter on Monday. Im proud to know that little girls everywhere can now play with a Barbie who chooses to wear hijab! This is a childhood dream come true. Thank you @Mattel for announcing me as the newest member of the @Barbie Shero family! Im proud to know that little stanley cup nz girls everywhere can now play with a Barbie who chooses to wear hijab! This is a childhood dream
CharlesteVibra

vqwq For the first time, US joins list of deadliest countries for journalists in annual report

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Opfe Border Patrol says agents found the bodies of three people who died trying to cross the US-Mexico border
Imagine knowing you have pancreatic cancer and your doctor is unwilling to tell you how bad it is because theyre uncomfortable.Thats the situa stanley cups tion Dr. Ron Naito, a now-retired physician, found himself in this past August. Its never an easy task to tell someone they have a terminal illness. How can it be Naito says, sitting on a couch in his home in Portland, Oregon. I mean botella stanley it brings your own mortality into the picture for one thing. Naito has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and as a doctor himself, he knows full well what that mea stanley cups ns. It can mean a person only has months to live. Of all the major cancers, the one with most dire of all prognoses is probably pancreatic, Naito explains. Particularly what I have, which is stage 4. And I dont think he felt comfortable telling me or discussing it. Not only was one specialist unwilling to discuss the severity of his illness, but Naito found out about the size of his tumor from a second specialist in a less than optimal way, as well. He overheard the doctor talking to a medical student just outside his open exam room door. They were walking this way and they said, 5 centimeters. He told the medical student. Then, they were walking the other Rtou Supreme Court blocks House from receiving Trump financial records for now
Planned Parenthood has seen a dramatic increase in appointments since the 2016 election, with requests for IUDs up by a staggering 900% increase, according to Time.The spike comes as President-elect Donald Trumps inauguration inches closer and women prepare to likely have their health care access challenged.FindTheCompany | Graphiq Weve had a 900% increase in women trying to get into Planned Parenthood to get an IUD because they are desperately concerned that they are going to lose their access to health care, the organizations president, Cecile Richards, told CNNs Christiane Amanpour. Women in this country are absolutely not going without a fight, and the majority is with us. In explaining the impact of Planned Parenthood on womens health, Richards outlined, Weve been around 100 years, were the primary womens health care provider in the United States of America. She continued, stanley cup As a result of the work weve done, were at a 30-year low for unintended pregnancy in America. The crazy thing is about this new effort to end that access to fam stanley cups uk ily planning at Planned Parenthood, it is the very thing that stanley mug is reducing unintended pregnancy and the need for abortion in the United States. Ti
CharlesteVibra

cnuc Colorado Lawmakers Are Not Happy About Jeff Sessions New Marijuana Restrictions

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sdqv The Army v. The Press
By Dan HirschhornJune 8, 2014 1:22 PM EDTSecretary of State John Kerry issued a warning for the five Taliban leaders who were recently freed in exchange for a long-held American soldier: Rejoin the battlefield at your own r adidas samba damen isk.I ;m not telling you that they don ;t have some ability at some point to go back and get involved [in the fight], Kerry told CNN in an inte adidas samba schuhe rview that aired Sunday. But they also have an ability to get killed doing that.I don ;t think anybody should doubt the capacity of the United States of America to protect Americans, Kerry said. These guys pick a fight with us in the future or now or at any time at ugg mini enormous risk.Kerry didn ;t elaborate, but given the United States ; use of unmanned drones in the fight against terrorist leaders, it was easy to interpret his remarks as a not-so-veiled threat. They were some of Kerry first public remarks since Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was freed May 31 after five years of Taliban captivity, in a prisoner exchange for the five Guantanamo Bay detaineesmdash;a deal that has sparked sharp criticism from congressional Republicans. The detainees were releas Ejqu Biden s Biggest Climate Move: Signaling that Fossil Fuels Are Not the Future