Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

shcr Woman lifts stubborn black toilet stains with 拢1.30 saviour cleaning fans love

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wlju Hi-Way Drive-In Theater in Santa Maria to reopen in time for Metallica concert
A cheeky puppy has come up with an ingenious way to avoid bath time - by pretending to be dead. The tiny pooch was caught on camera by its amused owners as it immediately dropped to the floor each time they attempted to hoist it into a bucket of cold water. Repeating this several times, the puppy flops to the floor convincingly each time its pulled to its feet, clearly not looking forward to a cold shower under the hosepipe. The adorable video has been uploaded to Facebook where it has gone viral - with more than 24.4 million views. Read more:You NEED to s adidas samba ee this dog photo-bombing its ownerapos selfie Adorable: The tiny pooch repeatedly flops to the floor Image:Facebook / That Is Too Funny. Tens of thousands of people have shared their thoughts on the footage, with many of them pos air max ting their own pictures of th air max 98 eir pooches playing dead as well as leaving comments on the video. One Facebook user wrote: I wouldnapos;t want a bath with that cold water hose either! Cute puppy tho Zehh Couple s anniversary dinner interrupted when nudist cruise pulls up beside them
Hello, Central Coast! Happy Saturday. Here are some of the latest weather headlines taking place across the Central Coast this weekend and our transition into the next work week. A weakening cold front will bring showers to some northern areas in t adidas originals damen he region late tonight into Sunday morning with breezy northerly winds across the mountains. There is a possibility of a similar system that is expected to move into the region on Wednesday. Lastly, widespread unsettled weather may return to the region next weekend. Let s dive in!We are expecting a weakening front responsible for rain and mountain snow across Central California today and it is expected to slide into the region late tonight into Sunday morning. Shower activity will mainly be confined across Sa crocs winterstiefel n Luis Obispo County, especially near the coast. But there is a slight chance it extends into Santa Barbara County minus the South Coast a af1 nd interior mountain slopes. An eddy may spin up in response to the northerly flow,
CharlesteVibra

ixll NTSB: Crew members described harrowing story of Conception boat fire

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fuxl Tickets are on sale now for the Country Rodeo Finals at the CA Mid-State Fair
A husband has filmed the moment that he surprised his wife with the news that she was pregnant. Yes, you read that correct - he broke the baby news, not the other way round. YouTube vlogger Sam pulled off the seemingly impossible and found out that his wife Nia was pregnant before she even knew. Nia had told Sam that she suspected she might be pregnant, so Sam decided to do some detective work and managed to steal a urine sample from her. Pregnant: Nia seems baffled but is beaming when she realises it isnapos;t a joke When the result was positive, he surprises her - and their two children - with the happy news. Their reaction is so sweet it almost makes yeezy you forget how weird it is to steal someone adidas samba og apos urine. Possibly not the way most women would want to find out they were pregnant, but certainly an imaginative one. What are your thoughts on this guyapos behaviour Have your say air max 1 here: poll loadingWould you be happy if your husband/boyfriend did this 2000+ VOTES SO FARYESNOTop Stor Kkaj Woman feels empowered after sleeping with more than 300 people in one year
A Paso Robles-based nonprofit is shifting gears amid the pandemic. KSBY s Neil Hebert has more on how Zoo to you is adapting. In March, samba rose within three days, we saw our calendar go completely blank, said Lisa Jackson, the assistant director for Conservation Ambassadors. Adapt or die is Zoo to You s new skechers motto: They took the former and ran with it. It s You to Zoo and not Zoo to You for a while until we get back into the schools, said David Jackson, CEO of Conservation Ambassadors. The most important thing is for kids to have a connection with nature; that s what we re all about. The nonprofit is now offering animal encounters for groups with hoppy kangaroos, cute otters, curious lemurs, and alligators, among other animals. You can actually come out here with your family; you can have a closeup salomon gtx , touchy-feely interaction with these animals and make that connection to nature that just can t be made any other way, said David.About 150, exotic, rescue animals are taken care of at Zoo
MorrissBruit

wrvy Contact tracers: what they do amp; how they can contain the virus

Post by MorrissBruit »

Zxkb Severna Park High School s 1 fan dies on family cruise
A hiker fell to his death on Monday while ascending Yosemite National Park s famous Half Dome trail, the US National Park Service said.The hiker was on the trail s Half Dome cables, the park service said in a statement. He was hiking with another person during thunderstorm activity around 4:30 p.m. when he slipped and fell.The cables take hikers up the last 400 feet to the summit of Half Dome, which rises nearly 5,000 feet above California s Yosemite Valley.Park rangers were stanley website notified and went to the scene to ass stanley cup usa ist the second hiker, the NPS said. The missing hiker s body was found around 1 p.m. Tues vaso stanley day.His identity will be released after his family is notified.The death is the first on the Half Dome cables since 2010 and the first visitor fatality in 2018, the park service said.The-CNN-Wire鈩? 漏 2018 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved. Rkso Striding to the Junior Olympics
BALTIMORE 鈥?It should ve been a short walk from where he parked his car near Patterson Park, to his home on Madeira Street. But he believes a group of five teenagers figured they d spotted an easy target. They started to put their bandanas across the face and I started speeding up, then they started speeding up, and I said, Oh, I ve seen this movie before, the victim, who WMAR-2 News is not identifying, recalled.The teens knocked him unconscious, then stomped on his head while he lay face down in the street. The assa stanley thermobecher ult was captured by his home surveillance cameras. His daughter found him outside, and he went to the hospital to get stitches on his face. He still has two black eyes. The next day I woke up, I looked in the mirror a stanley thermobecher nd I was just so disgusted. I was beaten to a pulp. I m just so angry when I found out they had caught two of them and the arr stanley water bottle esting officer had specifically said not to release the 15-year-old, and DJS just released him anyway, within hours. I was flabberg
CharlesteVibra

svgp Ravens-Steelers game postponed until Tuesday due to coronavirus outbreak

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sthw Mum pulls toddler out of nursery because staff ignored no touching rule
A man was left fuming when he woke up to his sister-in-law shaving his beard while he was sleeping. He had spent eight years growing the facial hair and felt like his personal adidas samba space had been violated. Making the situation even more complicated was the fact he was soon going to be marrying his partner of six years. He explained that although he and his fianc茅 had been happily engaged for the past year, their relationship had always been complicated by the fianc茅apos sister. This is because the two of them would constantly tell each other everything, including personal details about the groom-to-be apos childhood. Following an argument over his beard that ended with a adidas campus 00 broken wine glass, the man awoke to find his sister-in-law holding a razor to his face. The groom had always felt that his sister-in-law had always disliked him as she would barely even speak to him. He also said he felt at times the sistersapos; relationship was yeezy overbearing. Things all came to a head Guab My elderly neighbour gets offended if I don t speak to him 鈥?but it s creeping me out
Senior running back Antoine Custer scored four touchdowns, ran f reebok c85 club or 107 yards and caught three passes to lead Eastern Washington to a 42-41 Big Sky Conference football win over Cal Poly on Saturday night inside Alex G. Spanos mizuno laufschuhe Stadium.Custer scored on runs of 40, 38, 2 and 13 yards for Eastern Washington adidas originals 6-5, 5-2 Big Sky , which led by 14 points on four different occasions in the game but had to hold on in the final minutes.Cal Poly, which produced advantages of 27 minutes in time of possession and 30-21 in first downs, pulled to within one point, 42-41, on a four-yard run by sophomore fullback Duy Tran-Sampson with 4:58 to play. The two-point conversion try, a run by Jalen Hamler, was stopped at the 5-yard line.Eastern Washington fumbled the ball and junior defensive end Ryan Boehm recovered to give Cal Poly one more chance with 3:05 to play. The Mustangs drove 35 yards to set up a potential-game-winning field goal, but Colton Theaker s 35-yard attempt with 1:02 to go missed to the rig
CharlesteVibra

vzes July 4 gas prices expected to be lowest since 2021, analysis finds

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sggi Common laundry mistake people make - which results in bed bug infestations
Some stains are nike air max harder than others to get out from shirts but one Facebook user has revealed a nifty 80p hack to get rid of the trickier stains from your smart whites. Taking to the popular Facebook group apos;Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It,apos; cleaning tips are often shared amongst its members and one user recently shared a post of a stained shirt collar. In the post, the unnam adidas campus donna ed user wrote: I m so sorry if this p adidas campus icture is grossing you out but can anybody please help me with getting these collars back to the way they once were This is an ongoing battle I have and I have ruined several shirts by bleaching it. This one is about to go in the rubbish bin. I m so over these collars. Mrs Hinch fan shares 拢1 hairspray hack to remove carpet stains - even nail polish Many were quick to share their top cleaning tips stock photo Image:Getty Images/iStockphoto In response, many were quick to jump in and give their advice to them, sharing many different soaps and other Ighv Octopus tentacles shoot out of rock pool as fishermen use controversial fork method to catch creature
CARA samba rose CAS, Venezuela 鈥?Six American oil executives held for three years in Venezuela have been found guilty of corruption charges and immediately sentenced to prison.The judge s ruling Thursday came with sentences of more than eight years for each defendant.The verdicts dashed the hopes of relatives for a quick release that would send the men home to the United States.The so-called Citgo 6 had been lured to Venezuela three years ago for a business meeting and arrested. They are employees of the Houston-based Citgo refining company, which is owned by Venezuela s state oil company, PDVSA.Attorneys and relatives of the executives say the men were wrongly co adidas originals nvicted. We, the family, are heartbroken to be separated even further from our loved ones, Alirio Rafael Zambrano, whose two brothers were among the defendants, told The Associated Press. We pray that the leaders of our nation step forward and continue to fight unceasingly for their freedom and human rights. An attorne air force one y who represented
CharlesteVibra

gcem San Luis Obispo asks for community input on city s top priorities

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jcgu Refugio State Beach Park reopened after months of repair
A male thief clad in a dress, crotchless panties and a wig allegedly broke into a sex shop yeezy through the ceiling. The alarm was raised and the female store manager arrived at the scene and confronted the man at the adult store in Brisbane. The 34-year-old suspect pelted her with sex toys in a bid for freedom and scurried back into the ceiling. But it wasnapos;t the raunchy apos;robberapos apos; lucky day as cops adidas samba caught him on the roof. Police say a man has been charged with breaking and entering and possession of dangerous drugs. This isnapos;t the first ti uggs skor me a would-be pervy purloiner has been nabbed trying to pilfer sex toys. Last week another botched burglary saw a man in Cairns falling through a sex shop ceiling.Top Stories Don t Miss Pmad Blood moon UFO Family watching lunar event stunned as strange shape darts across sky
WATSONVILLE, Calif. AP 鈥?Authorities on Monday identified three peop samba og le killed along with a dog when two small planes collided while trying to land last week at a rural Northern California airport.Two pilots and a passenger died in the collision Thursday afternoon at Watsonville Municipal Airport, east of Santa Cruz, authorities said.The Santa Cruz County Sheriff-Cor adidas originals oner s Office identified them as Carl Kruppa, 75, o adidas originals samba f Winton, California; Nannette Plett-Kruppa, 67, also of Winton; and Stuart Camenson, 32, of Santa Cruz.Officials did not say which of the victims were pilots and who was the passenger.The cause of the crash is being investigated by the National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Administration.There were two people and a dog aboard a twin-engine Cessna 340 and only the pilot aboard a single-engine Cessna 152 during the crash, NTSB investigator Fabian Salazar said last week.A preliminary report on the fatal collision from the NTSB is expected in about two wee
CharlesteVibra

hskf Bombs away! WW II-era munition found, detonated in Florida

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Phpq $2K reward offered for information on alleged Baltimore church burglar
Astronomers around the world are trying to track down a small, fast-moving object that is zipping through our solar system.Is a comet An asteroid NASA s not sure. The space agency doesn t even know where it came from, but it s not behaving like the local space rocks and that means it may not be from our solar system.If that s confirmed, NASA says it would be the first interstellar object to be observed and confirmed by astronomers. We have been waiting for t stanley cup his day for decades, Paul Chodas, manager of NASA s Cent stanley cup er for Near-Earth Object Studies, said in a NAS stanley tumblers A news release. It s long been theorized that such objects exist -- asteroids or comets moving around between the stars and occasionally passing through our solar system -- but this is the first such detection. So far, everything indicates this is likely an interstellar object, but more data would help to confirm it. NASA says astronomers are pointing telescopes on the ground and in space at the object to get that data.For no Wzjt Drug-resistant superbug may be more widespread than previously known
ANNAPOLIS, Md. 鈥?A coalition of Maryland residents is calling out the state House of Delegates for overriding Governor Larry Hogan s veto of House Bill 732, which would tack on $250 million in new state taxes.Under the bill, businesses wou stanley website ld be required to report any significant revenue from digital advertising.Maryla stanley cup nders For Tax Fairness says the legislation amounts to a tax hike Make no mistake; this is a vote in favor of higher taxes and costs for all Marylanders. The group says bill would hit small businesses the hardest. For small businesses fighting to survive during COVID-19, this vote sends a chilling message about the priorities of those in power. Even during a worldwide pandemic, they will stop at nothing to raise taxes and costs on hard-working Marylanders. stanley trinkflaschen The bill was initially proposed to fund sweeping education reform in the state.It would also raise taxes on e-cigarettes and tobacco products, including a bump from $2.00 to $3.75 on packs of cigarettes.If the Senate als
CharlesteVibra

pbzf Pipeline company seeks court permission to proceed with plan

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Iqzo The business of giving: Smiles for the Homeless continues its work
Tom Mace, who pilots planes that carry those tow banners that carry messages,helps people like Mathew and Lyndsay tell their friends that they re having a baby girl.It was a momen stanley cup t made possible by a man they barely know.And after retiring as a fire captain, decided to fly banners and billboards on planes. He builds the banners himself, letter by letter. He even stops to sew if there s a tear.Mace, who has been a pilot since high school, has seen it all in the decade he s owned his company. He s navigated tricky weather. In four different occasions, it s taken this big airplane from horizontal to straight down, Mace says.He s also had some tr stanley kubek icky customer requests. I ve had a couple other ones that have been personal a little too personal against people and a little too slanderous, Mace says.Marriage proposals may be his favorite. I ve got a hundred percent track record on saying yes on marriage stanley cup proposals, Mace recalls.For Mace, perfection is paramount. I check this thing about four Edco 2017 Disney on Ice: Dream Big Ticket Sweepstakes
BALTIMORE AP -- Baltimore prosecutors say the number of criminal cases dropped due to allegations of police misconduct continues to rise.The alleged misconduct includes body camera videos that appear to show officers planting evidence and a federal indictment of eight officers on racketeering and fraud charges.News outlets report a Monday statement from Sta stanley cups uk te s Attorney Marilyn Mosby s office says a total of 125 cases relying on the indicted officers testimony will be dropped. Prosecutors also said they have drop stanley vattenflaska ped or will drop more than 200 cases linked to officers involved in the body-camera incidents if more time isn t granted for additional investigation.Mosby s office says i stanley cup n all, nearly 850 state criminal cases have been impacted. Baltimore Public Defender s Special Litigation Section head Debbie Katz Levi puts her office s estimate at more than 2,000.
CharlesteVibra

unqv Rookie quarterback to start in Raiders-Texans playoff game

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qgna Reported shooting near elementary school prompts assisted dismissal
BOSTON AP 鈥?A Massachusetts mother s blunt yet heartfelt tribute after her daughter died from a heroin overdose is spreading around the world via social media and earning praise for its brutal honesty.Kathleen Errico found her daughter, 23-year-old Kelsey Endicott, dead in her bed on April 2. She had been clean for 10 months.Instead of dealing in euphemisms in the death notice, the Haverhill woman ca stanley taza me right out and said her daughter passed away from an accidental overdose. The disease of addiction is merciless, Errico wrote in the death notice. It is up to us to open our minds and hearts to those who are still sick and suffering. Kelsey does not want us to cry for her. She wants us to fight for her .. stanley website . She wants us to use our voices to speak up about what is happening to her generation. The death notice and eulogy have been shared and forwarded thousands of times. I can stanley water bottle t keep up with the Facebook messages I m receiving, or the voicemail messages on the phone, Errico told The B Dbpt Officers involved in Freddie Gray s death won t face federal charges
BALTIMORE 鈥?It takes billions of dollars to run Baltimore City, but not everyone agrees on where most of the funds should go.You have police, fire, public schools an stanley cup d housing to name a few.On Wednesday night, the people of Baltimore got the chance to voice their concerns over the 2022 budget.Taxpayers night started out with an explanation of the framework of the $3.6 billion budget.City leaders started out by laying out the framework and breaking down where the money comes from and where it is going.Mayor Brandon Scott said increased pensions and health care costs are driving the police departments share of the budg stanley thermobecher et up. This does not reflect the direction that I want to stanley quencher and that we will move in the future, Scott said. Earlier this month I announced that we will be picking up on the work we started last year. Establishing an advisory group that will develop a five year plan on how we can responsibly reduce the police departments burden on the budget. Right off the bat the people wan
CharlesteVibra

dsnv A guide to Veterans Day events around the Baltimore area

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Foxw Frederick County ordering customers, employees to wear masks at essential businesses
An icon is gracing the national cover of Sports Illustrated this week, the late Arnold P stanley cup almer. The golfing legend died Sunday at the age of 87.The Time Inc. magazine wanted to pay tribute to the pl stanley cups uk ayer with the headline: King of Kings. S.I. senior writer Michael Bambergerwrote his ode to The King of golf, who makes his twelfth appearance on the magazine s cover.Palmer s long and distinguished careerwas crowned with more than 90 golf tournament wins, including the masters four times, the U.S. Open in 1960 and the British Open in 1961 and 1962.He was the first golf player to make a million dollars in the game. The golf legend received the Presidentia vaso stanley lMedal of Freedom in 2004 and the Congressional Gold Medal in 2012.Palmer even had a drink named after him. It was a mix of lemonade and ice tea that the golfing great used to take onto the golf course.Download the ABC2 News app for the iPhone, Kindleand Android. Onqi Trump calls former adviser Gary Cohn globalist
UPDATE: Governor Hogan announced Saturday that he will be doubling the reward money for information leading to an arrest in Timothy Reynolds death.The reward money is now up to $16,000. The State of Maryland is offering an additional $8,000 reward for information that leads stanley becher to the arrest and conviction of whoever is responsible for the murder of Timothy Reynolds.We are urging anyone with information to contact @MCSMaryland at 1-866-756-2587. https://t.co/aO1fT3JEHVmdash; Governor Larry Hogan @GovLarryHogan July 9, 2022 In the heart of downtown Baltimore is Oriole Park at Camden Yards and MT Bank Stadium with the Orioles and Ravens bring in large crowds.RELATED: Squeegeeing: The story stanley thermos mug from the stanley water bottle streetsThen, sitting near downtown intersections are children, teens and adults squeegeeing cars, in an attempt to earn money.In some instances, these squeegee workers continue to harass drivers.RELATED: Maryland Gubernatorial candidate to address plan to get Baltimore s s