Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

tpih 5 Reasons to Avoid Aurora Cannabis (TSX:ACB)(NYSE:ACB) in 2019

Post by MorrissBruit »

Wapk Income Investors: Now s the Time to Buy Shaw Communications Inc. Shares
Everyone fears rising consumer price index CPI , because it impacts money in a huge way. The inflation reading for June 2022 isn t out yet, although the jump from 6.8% in April to 7.7% in M stanley cups ay is indeed alarming. While the rate could taper off gradually, 78% of businesses in a Bloomberg survey expect CPI to exceed 3% over the next two years.The call of the times is to scrimp, because high inflation erodes purchasing power. Grant Bazian, president of debt-consulting agency MNP Limited, said, Right now, many Canadian households are trying to adjust their budgets, cutting costs where they can in order to keep up with their monthly bills. If the cost of living keeps rising, Bazian believes the situation could get worse before it gets better. Besides cutting on costs, households could pile up on debt to make ends mee stanley cup t. If you have excess money that you won t need anytime soon, start investing and earn passive income with no sweat.Don t stanley tumblers get caught up with inflationPeople react differently i Mjsk Canopy Growth Corp.: Can Investors Rely on Ottawa to Deliver
What do fruit and vegetable drinks, gold, and utilities have in common On the face of it, not very much; however, all three industries offer Canadian investors some passive income in largely defensive industries. Representing these industries are the following three TSX index luminaries; their stats are discussed here for the prospective buyer.Fortis TSX:FTS NYSE:FTS Fortis had a one-year past earnings contraction by 4.4%, while Canadian electric utilities saw growth of 4.1% over the same 12 months. A five-year average past earnings growth of 24.7% shows that Fortis is generally positive in stanley cup terms of earnings, with 5.6% expected annual grow stanley thermoskannen th in over the next one to three years backing this up and putting the company back on track. Though that not a significant rise in earnings, it good to see Fortis staying in the black for the foreseeable future.Forti stanley mugs s isn t too badly valued for a big-name utilities stock, with a P/E of 20.2 and P/B of 1.4. While the level of debt i
MorrissBruit

bztk Warning! 2 Stocks You ll Want to Avoid in 2020

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ukof What Does the Latest Softwood Lumber Loss Mean for Canadian Timber Producers
Inve stanley cups sting icons like Warren Buffett have made their billions over the decades for a reason. I ;m an investor looking to follow in these footsteps. If you find yourself in a similar camp, this Canadian stock is for you.Barrick GoldOne of the only Canadian stocks Mr. Buffett Berkshire Hathaway has added in the recent past is Barrick Gold聽 TSX:ABX NYSE:GOLD . This Canadian gold miner has been a top pick of mine for years. This validation from the Oracle of Omaha is welcome for Foolish readers who have taken m botella stanley y previous advice.Barrick value has only been partially appreciated by the market right now. In my view, this is a stock that has 25% upside, at least to Q3 levels, based on where gold prices are today and where I see gold prices headed in the near term.Gold prices can only go up from hereWe ;ve seen stimulus measures pick up of late, with congress recently passing a new stimulus bill in the United States. In Canada, stimulus stanley cup continues, and most central bank Axxy Air Canada (TSX:AC) Stock: Here s When I d Buy
According to the Canada Revenue Agency CRA , four out of five Canadians are making a critical mistake with their Tax-Free Savings Accounts TFSAs that is keeping them from maximizing the potential benefits of the acco stanley drinking cup unt.I am going to discuss the mistake that, surprisingly, so many Canadians are making with their TFSAs, so you can take measures to correct it and reap the most benefits from the account.Not maxing out contributionsAccording to the CRA, despite the flexibility and benefits offered to TFSA holders, 80% of Canadians with the account are not maxing out their contribution room. The 80% remains consistent across Canadians across various parts of the income curve. The average numbers indicate that 20% of Canadians earning stanley termosar between $20,000 to $25,000 per year are meeting contribution limits. The number stays the same for those earning over $80,000 per y stanley taza ear.For Canadians earning more disposable income, you might assume that they will be regularly contributing to their TFSA. Howe
MorrissBruit

ubfr Investing in AI: 2 Stocks Set to Profit From the Power of Machine Learning

Post by MorrissBruit »

Aamg 2 Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy Today
The Canada Emergency Response Benefit CERB was introduced by the federal government in March. Lockdowns instituted to fight the COVID-19 outbreak stanley mug devastated the economy and resulted in millions of job losses. In response, the federal government looked to provide for the population. Later in the summer, the federal government announced an expiry date for the CERB. F stanley tumbler ortunately, it has dramatically revamped the Employment Insura stanley cup nce EI system and introduced new programs. Canadians who will see their CERB expire this month still have other options.The CERB has ended 鈥?what next In June, I d discussed the prospect of the CERB becoming permanent. Justin Trudeau and the ruling liberals won a majority government in 2015 by teasing radical reform. One of the plans they d hinted at was a pilot project for a guaranteed basic income. Recent surveys suggest that most Canadians would support a program aimed at those most in need of the supplement.Trudeau did not touch on the concept in his recent Fxyu Baby Boomers: COVID-19 Could Prevent Your Retirement
As oil prices edge ever higher and are now trading at levels last seen in November 2014, investors would be well-advised to be watchful of energy stocks, as this may very well be the next big trade.With West Texas Intermediate oil trading at approximately $72, energy companies can be expected to post big earnings and cash flow increases, and accordingly, energy stocks can be expected to post big gains.Not that this hasn t already begun.But we can expect this trend to accelerate, as companies and investors start to truly believe that these oil prices stanley website are here to stay.Here I will discuss two cheap energy stocks stanley cup becher with a strong future that investors should consider adding to their portfolios for potentially big returns.Baytex Energy TSX:BTE NYSE:BTE Baytex Energy stock is a very well-known聽energy stock, albeit not a well-loved on, understandably so as the comp stanley mugg any has been plagued with extremely high debt levels.But Baytex Energy stock represents a very compelling opportunity at this point
MorrissBruit

vexk Churchill s grandson blasts John McDonnell as poundland Lenin after top Corbynista smears hero PM

Post by MorrissBruit »

Vqtk It s time our authorities proved that Jewish people do count
THEATRE-loving lags in a prison dubbed Monster Mansion are staging a rock opera penned by twisted sex killer Graham Coutts.The show at HMP Wakefield reportedly has the governors blessing and brute Coutts has even likened it to The Whos epic Tommy.6 Killer Graham Coutts is writing a rock opera li stanley cup kened to The Who epic TommyCredit: Stian Alexander6 Lags at HMP Wakefield - dubbed Monster Mansion - will be performing in the showCredit: Stian AlexanderThe killer was jailed for life in 2004 after using a pair of tights to strangle 31-year-old classical musician Jane Longhurst.He has been banged up alongside notorious lags at the jail - where serial killer Dr Harold Shipman killed himself in 2004 - includi stanley cup ng聽 Britains most violent prisoner Charles Bronson.Staff at the jail - also home to April Joness murderer Mark Bridger - have branded the event Monsters stanley cup of Rocks, according to the Sunday People.6 Charles Bronson, dubbed the most dangerous prisoner in Britain Yeub Natural Cycles contraceptive app used by 125,000 British women blamed for spate of unwanted pregnancies
YOU might think you are being good to yourself by opting for a low-fat ready meal or oven chips rather than a takeaway.But scientists from France have suggested the more such聽 ultra-processed foods feature in our diets, the greater our聽聽 risk of聽 getting cancer.15 Could opting air max 1 for a takeaway really be healthier than that low-fat ready meal youre tucking into Ultra-processed foods contain fewer nutrients, less fibre and more sugar, fat and salt 鈥?and more additives聽 and preservatives 鈥?than processed foods.But how do you tell the difference Here, CHRISTINA EARLE helps by highlighting what is in natural, processed and ultra-processed foods. nike dunk POTATOES15 The real thing, tinned or jordan as oven chipsNaturalPOTATOWe all love a decent spud, which are rich聽 in heart-boosting selenium and potassium. They are at their healthiest when baked or steamed, then served as part of a balanced meal.INGREDIENTS: 1ProcessedTINNED BASICS 颅SAINSBURY S 颅POTATOES 540g These are good for you but contain firmin
MorrissBruit

zxpc Millions of hay fever sufferers at risk of deadly asthma attacks as weed pollen season kicks off

Post by MorrissBruit »

Liwr What happened in Manchester is every parent s nightmare but don t let fear ruin kids lives
A GROUP of friends filming a storm on Snapchat came close to being fried alive when a gigantic bolt of lightning struck just metres away from them.The incredible footage shows the ligh stanley cup tning missing Alex Sawyer, 23, and his pals by just 20 metres, making a deaf stanley cup ening crash like a gunshot as it hits a nearby house.6 The incredible footage showed the moment the lightning struck6 Student Alex Sawyer, 23, caught the terrifying moment on camera6 The bolt of lightning was shown setting a house alight in Devon6 The shocking footage was caught on camera by stormchaser stanley cup Alex SawyerThe University of Plymouth student captured the terrifying moment in the Mutley area of the Devon city on his phone and described it as like fire raining down from the sky .He said: My friends and I were all watching the lightning and I thought, This will make a great Snapchat. The next thing I know theres fire raining down from the sky. Torrential rain. We were right in the middle Orve Nicola Sturgeon threatens to shut England-Scotland border amid red-list hotel quarantine chaos
ALMOST two thirds of Brits say the TV Licence fee must be reformed and a third say the cash is spent unreasonably , devastating new polling shows.In a major blow to BBC bosses who are fighting to protect their funding, one in six say they never watch the Beeb despite being made to pay for it, and only a quarter say they watch the BBC every day.2Nearly two thirds of Brits say the TV licence fee should be reformed, a poll revealsCredit: PA:Press AssociationLast year 26 million TV licences were sold producing 拢3.69billion for the BBC - but 121,000 were convicted for evasion.The polling, commissioned crocs by campaigners Defund the BBC and conducted by Savanta ComRes, found that half of Brits believe you should not have to pay for the licence fee if you only watch adidas originals non-BBC live television.Ministers are currently reviewing laws that say anyone who watches or records live TV or uses iPlayer without a TV licence is guilty of a criminal offence an hoka d could face a prison sentence.Younger adults aged
MorrissBruit

pkbm Theresa May s latest suggestion to solve Irish border issue dismissed by EU as very complicated before it was eve

Post by MorrissBruit »

Uhgq Some 545 patients have won 拢46.9m in compensation over cancer blunders
THE Royal Navy has released dramatic footage of HMS Diamond firing deadly聽Sea Viper missiles at a聽drone travelling at 500mph.The 拢1 billion warship carried out the firing exercise - designed to simulate a projectile attack on the Type 45 destroyer - off the coast of Scotland.5 HMS Diamond firing deadly Sea Viper missiles at a drone travelling at 500mphCredit: Defence Imagery5 This still captures the moment the missile roars skywardCredit: DEFENCE IMAGERY5 The 拢1 billion warship carried out the firing exercise off the coast o stanley cup f ScotlandThe missile flew at four times the speed of sound before it destroyed the target Mirach drone which was heading through the skies above the Outer Hebrides.But its not as fast as Russias hypersonic 4,600mph missi stanley cup le which can destroy the Royal Navys top warships in a single strike.Commander Ben Keith, the commanding officer of stanley cup Portsmouth-based HMS Diamond, said: An explosion in the sky marked the missile destroying her target, all in Xfxg Secret spending cuts to military drawn up despite promise of more cash thanks plunge in pound
MOST Brits will give an 颅exasperated sigh when they realise Parliament is back 颅tomorrow 鈥?facing exactly the same Brexit deadlock as before Christmas.It is an unprecedented situation 鈥?a Prime Minister and G adidas samba og overnment 颅surviving on a knife edge, frustrated on a measure of massive historical importance by a large minority of its own backbench supporters.8 Theresa May s tactic is to run down the clock until MPs feel they have no option but to back the Government s dealNo one knows how this will end. Will it be a General Election, a second referendum, the Government s deal or a no deal exit My guess is that the last two are the mos salomon t likely.Theresa May s tactic is to run down the clock until MPs feel they have no option but to back the Government s deal and avoid a no-deal departure.The Government has been blitzing constituencies to put pressure on MPs via their supporters.8 The Prime Minister met Mark Rutte and Angela Merkel during the two air max day summit in Belgium which focused on Brexit a
MorrissBruit

rilc London s firefighter s have well and truly shown what it takes to be courageous in light of the Grenfell Tower blaz

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ushx Liz Truss 45p tax rate cut was big blunder but ditching her will only give No10 keys to Sir Keir Starmer
A GOOD Samaritan stepped in when a woman was being mugged stanley cup when walking home alone.The would-be v stanley cup ictim didnt manage to get her heros name, so she is appealing for anyone who might know who he is to get in touch, so she can thank him.2 The mystery hero stopped and rescued MeganCredit: FacebookMegan Turner, 20, was walking home from a Comicon convention in Manchester last Sunday night, when a man on a bike tried to swipe her phone.She told the Manchester Evening News: : I walk to and from the city all of the time so didn t think anything of it. So I was on my way back near the Mercedes garage and was on the phone to my mum because she was worried about me. I saw a stanley cup man on the opposite side of the street on a bike but didn t really think anything of it. I carried on and then a few moments later he was behind me doing everything he could to snatch my phone from my hands. Related storiesKEEP OUTInside crumbling abandoned zoo with stained water tanks ripped muralsCOP I Ksty MPs blast watchdog which let George Osborne bag 拢200k job months after being fired as Chancellor
ISRAEL wants to crush evil Hamas terrorists to stop war spilling across the Middle East, James Cleverly said this evening. Following an emergency COBRA meeting, the Foreign Secretary c nike dunk onfirmed brave Israeli soldiers are very focused on dealing with this specific terrorist threat from Hamas .2Rishi Sunak has called a Cobra meetingCredit: Reuters2Smoke rises following Israeli strikes in Gaza during unprecedented fightingAmid fears Lebanon could enter the conflict in a matter of hours, Mr Cleverly said: I have spoken with representatives and governments around the region and we are all agreed that nobody wants this to to spill out into other parts of the region. Israel are very focused on dealing with a specific terrorist jordan threat from Hamas emanating from Gaza. That remains their focus. The Foreign air force 1 Secretary added: This is a fast moving situation, and therefore Im uncomfortable speculating about the nature or the numbers of people involved. But
MorrissBruit

xihv House builders demand action as report reveals 拢1 billion cost of 2014 tax rise on 拢1 million home sales

Post by MorrissBruit »

Tmgg Kids are falling behind at school because they re not getting enough sleep
A GRATEFUL聽mum has praised her next-door neighbour after stanley cup she saved her daughter s life when she was choking on a small toy.Helen Tucker, 43, thought her five-year-old Faith was going to die in her arms when the聽figurine from a chocolate聽egg聽became lodged in her throat.2 Care worker Helen left rushed to neighbour Louises right house when her five-year-old daughter Faith began chokingCredit: Evening GazetteIt was stuck in Faith s wind-pipe for around 20 minutes before Helen s next door neighbour, Louise Fawcett, came to her aid and smacked her on the back until it was coughed up.Helen, who works as a care worker, was at home in Redcar, North Yorks, on Saturday night when the stanley cup incident occurred.She said: We were at home when Faith began coughing quite a bit. At first I thought she had drank some water that had went down the wrong way but soon realised she was choking. A toy that she had been walking around with for weeks stanley cup was lodged in her wind pipe. I couldn t get it out so st Rbrx Treacherous Theresa May has surrendered our freedom鈥?and her honour
SIR KEIR Starmer is facing a frantic final day of campaigning ahead of Super ugg Thursday as vultures circle around his leadersh adidas campus ip of Labour.The left-wing politician hit the campaign trail in Pontefract, West Yorks, ahead of a crucial set of local votes and the Hartlepool by-election.Follow the latest local elections 2021 storiesKeep up-to-date on the 2021 London mayoral election5Some insiders think Sir Keir should pack his bags if tomorrows vote goes wrongCredit: Getty5Election victory looks a long way off for the Labour leaderCredit: PAA number of polls suggest the party is headed for a series of crushing defeats that would heap huge pressure on him.Internal polling reportedly shows that just 40% of previous Labour voters in Hartlepool are going to vote for it tomorrow.And Sir Keir fears the Tories will benefit from a vaccine bounce th salomon anks to the stellar jabs rollout and ending of lockdown restrictions.Hard left followers of ex leader Jeremy Corbyn are alrea
MorrissBruit

bjbo Now s the Time to Own BRP Inc.

Post by MorrissBruit »

Lxwg 3 Reasons Aurora Cannabis (TSX:ACB) Q3 Results Weren t All That Impressive
Shares of the Big Six Canadian banks have really slowed down in recent weeks, as COVID-19 cases rise. Undoubtedly, more COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns could pose a threat to the Canadian economy recovery. The latest quarter GDP numbers were not great, with the economy contra stanley mug cting by just ov stanley deutschland stanley cup er 1%.Is it something to be alarmed over I don ;t think so. But if the Delta variant or any other variant of concern cases pick up as the back-to-school season moves forward, there is a risk that Canada could fall into a recession once again. A recession would make rate hikes by the Bank of Canada harder to justify. And, as a result, rock-bottom rates could be in the cards for far longer than anyone expected.When will the Bank of Canada raise rates Given recent economic data, I ;d argue it ;ll trail the U.S. Federal Reserve by at least a quarter or two. Undoubtedly, Canada top financial stocks would view higher rates as a much-needed tailwind. But it 8 Duxb Why Dollarama (TSX:DOL) Stock Is an Incredible Contrarian Bet for 2019
I don t think there is a TSX stock that I ve been more wrong about over the past two years than Intertape Polymer Group TSX:ITP , and it frustrates the heck out of me.In July 2016, I picked ITP as one of four stocks to outperform o stanley quencher ver the next three to five years, with Intertape repres stanley termosar enting the basic materials sector. Yielding 3.2% at the moment, Intertape is up 16% year to date and has generated a five-year annualized total return of 58%, I wrote at the time. Think of it as a cheaper version of聽CCL Industries Inc. Intertape was part of a grand experiment to demonstrate how a portfolio with a smaller number of stocks isn t the end of the world. Bright idea, Will!Down she goesWell, if you ve owned ITP since the middle of 2016, you re probably acutely awa stanley france re that its current 4% yield isn t a good thing, given it hasn t increased its $0.14 quarterly dividend since that time.Translation: its dividend yield is higher today than it was in 2016, which means its share price has moved lower
MorrissBruit

birb The Next Catalyst for Home Capital Group Inc.

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ahgg 1 Safe Stock That Could Double in 3 Years
Buying stocks that consistently pay solid dividends can be rewarding amid uncertain times stanley cup . Besides offering regular income, dividend stocks are relatively stable, which reduces the downside risk of your portfolio. However, not all dividend-paying companies are worth investing in, and investors should assess how well a company s payouts are covered.聽With stable dividend earnings in the backdrop, let s look at four top Canadian corporations that investors can easily rely upon for safe dividend income. W stanley cup hat s more stanley cup Shares of these dividend-paying companies are trading under $40.聽TelusTelecom giant聽Telus聽 TSX:T NYSE:TU has consistently delivered profitable growth and enhanced its shareholders value through its dividend-growth program. It s worth mentioning that Telus has returned about $16 billion to its shareholders in the form of dividends since 2004.聽Its large and growing customer base and diversified asset mix augur well for future earnings growth. Further, accelerated investments i Pshr Hidden Dividend Gems in the Energy Sector
Air Canada TSX:AC TSX:AC.B has been one of the most affected Canadian companies in this public health crisis. And the company isn ;t alone. The whole airline sector is seeing the worst of this pandemic.It s not like the previous market crashes and recessions, when people didn t fly because they were saving money on travelling. Now, people are staying on the ground and in their homes for medical reasons. Health concerns of flying are much more serious than monetary concerns. And its impact is pronounced.Vancouver International Airport s chief executive said in an interview that they are seeing only 10 to 20 thousand passengers a day, where they used to see at least 70 thousand passengers a day on average.As the country s premier airline, Air Canada is absorbing a lot of impact stanley mugg from low pass stanley cup enger activity 鈥?so much so that it cutting its operations by 85-90% in the second quarter of 2020 compared to the second quarter botella stanley last year. The company is temporarily cutting its work