Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

qhdf A valentine from American Gods goddess of love: Permission to own your power

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Yfsu Congress wants to spend billions on new weapons for possible ground war with Russia
A U.S. congressional delegation led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is vowing continued U.S. support to help Ukraine defeat Russia. They spoke in Poland on Sunday after visiting Kyiv to assess Ukraine s needs for the next phase of the war and for a meeting with President Volodymr Zelenskyy. Th yeezy e members praised the courage of the Ukrainian people and said the U.S. would stand with them until they secured victory.Pelosi is second in line to the presidency after the vice president. She was the most senior American lawmaker to visit Ukraine air force 1 one since Russia s war began more than two months ago. Her previously unannounced visit came just days after Moscow bombed the Ukrainian capital while t nike dunk high he U.N. secretary-general was there. We were proud to convey to him the message of unity from the Congress of the United States, a message of appreciation from the American people for his leadership and admiration for the people of Ukraine for their courage, Pelosi said. This is a time we stand up for democra Kqvs Generous donors step up to create holiday magic for kids after a Grinch stole Christmas in Parma
Kamala Harris 39; campaign team has issued a new statement in their established youthful tone, pushing back against Donald Trump 39 fiery comments delivered durin air force 1 g a rally in St. Cloud, Minnesota on Saturday.In his first few public appearances since President Biden dropped out of his reelection campaign, Trump has leaned in on berating Harris, most recently referring to her as a lunatic, and probably the most far-left person in American history. In a sequence of clips from the rally compiled by journalist Aaron Rupa salomon sommerschuhe r in a handy thread on X, Trump also takes issue with what he sees as an effort being made by Democrats, presumably, to position Harris as aMargar skechers wanderschuhe et Thatcher-esque figure. Margaret Thatcher didn 39;t laugh like that, did she Trump said, receiving a smattering of laughs from the crowd.In the statement fromHarris spokesperson Sarafina Chitika, they call Trump out by mentioning some of his other questionable speaking points, writing,
CharlesteVibra

jdpf Witness told federal investigators she was paid for sex parties with Matt Gaetz: report

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vqne United Way of Greater Cleveland hits reset button, announces new primary focus on poverty
SAVANNAH, Ohio 鈥?The debate over the lawfulness of health department-ordered mask mandates continues to be a hot button air max 96 issue for Ohioans.An Ashland County restaurant owner is celebrating after her decision to go mask-less inside her business was upheld by a judge.Mandy Close has owned Cattlemans Restaurant in Savannah since 2013.Close said adidas samba adidas after the Dine Safe Ohio Order was issued by former Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton last year, she put signs in her windows informing customers that she would not be wearing a mask while serving them because of health issues. Medically, I can t wear one, Close air max 720 said.According to Close, she didn t require her employees to wear masks either. When asked whether she minded that her employees didn t wear them, she responded, I guess I m not real sure how to answer that 鈥?I can t ask somebody to do something that if they tell me that they can t and then I cannot expect鈥?She said the signs she placed in the windows tipped off the Ashland Co Ikrm Violence in America: Gun control is an important step 鈥?but we also must address root causes
YORK TOWNSHIP, Ohio 鈥?Veterans and a York Township trustee are outraged after a monument at the Gold Star Family Memorial on Norwalk Road was vandalized. Deputies were called to the park around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.Unknown vandals knocked over a 6-foot-tall black marble Army monument leaving it cracked and chipped, while also damaging brick pavers.Monuments representing other branches of the military were not vandalized.Trustee Richard Monroe said the m adidas originals ultraboost emorial was ded hoka laufschuhe icated three years ago and is a source of pride in the township. He said it s the largest memorial of its kind in the United States. Other Gold Star Family Memorials have be mizuno handballschuh en built in 40 other states. It s all about the veterans here. It s about the families that lost loved ones in the service, Monroe said. This is disheartening. It s very disturbing to see the damage that was done. You hope that they ll come forth and admit what they ve done and try to make restitution somehow. Norm Hinman, an 87-year-old Air Force Vete
CharlesteVibra

tzmz Can NATO and the Pentagon find a diplomatic off-ramp from the Ukraine war

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jjtr Disabled Northeast Ohio veterans gain renewed sense of independence with help from engineers
An Illinois meat producer is recalling nearly 7,000 pounds of raw ground beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture s Food Safety and Inspection Service.An alert issued Sunday said that Valley Meats, which produces products primarily for the food services industry across 27 states, was recalling eight different ground beef products produced on Dec. 22. The products subject to recall bear establishment number EST. 5712 inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to distributor loc adidas campus ations in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Michigan for yeezy 350 further distribution to restaurants and other institutional users, said FSIS in its recall notice.The problem was discovered when samples of the beef products submitted to a lab came back positive for the potentially deadly E. coli bacteria. So far there have been no confirmed reports of sickness or adverse reactions from the c adidas campus onsumption of the products.E. coli can cause dehydration, Rvae Akron officer who died from COVID-19 laid to rest Saturday
SHELBY, Ohio 鈥?Like many people in Richland County, Lyle Pheils didn t expect a tornado in the middle of a sunny Sunday afternoon.Pheils took his son Tobin, 3, grocery shopping at Cornell s IGA in Shelby. As cashiers checked Pheils and other customers out, the store s power began flickering.Dakota Grosscup, a store employee, waited with Tobin under an awning while Pheils went to retrieve his vehicle to load groceries. It was like a huge gust [of wind] and everythi crocs absatz ng just got darker, Grosscup said. We kinda looked at each other and it was kinda like, Something s not right. I m like, I think we should go back inside. And as soon as I said that, we could hear the [tornado] sirens kic skechers laufschuhe k on. Grosscup helped Tobin back inside, as Pheils followed behind. Along with his coworkers, Grosscup calmly led customers through the store and, at the direction of his supervisor, into a milk cooler in the back of the store. The hardest part was not knowing, Grosscup said of the situation. Y nike air max ou don t
CharlesteVibra

fydy Neighbor rescues man after house explosion on Edwin Avenue in Akron

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qvsu Meet Tater Tot, Summit County Juvenile Court s new therapy dog
WADSWORTH, Ohio 鈥?Instead of a list, Patrick Wemmer of Wadsworth is checking sticky notes twice. It might be a home visit, or a day care visit, or the senior center, he s asics aid. I make notes of where we re going and what time they prefer us there. Patrick and his wife Sue are helping spread Christmas joy to me and you on a bicycle built for two. We just want to make people smile, said Patrick.They are sleighing retirement. Both retired on the same day鈥擯 adidas samba adidas atrick from business and Sue from teaching kin adidas samba schuhe dergarten鈥攁nd the next day they bought a tandem bike. They love the exercise and togetherness it affords them.During the first pandemic Christmas, the couple couldn t stand the thought of children not being able to see Santa due to COVID lockdowns. So, they decided to safely bring Santa to them.They dressed up as Santa Claus and an elf, hopped on their tandem bike, and started making drive-by visits.They wanted to remain anonymous, but like most good things the word got out and they re back i Bqll Jennifer Lopez s reinvention of the breakup
ASHTABULA 鈥?The Ashtabula Police Department announced Friday that two people, neither of whom were the shooter, have been taken into custody following a deadly shooti adidas campus ng at a Circle K store.The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. at the Circle K gas station near Main Avenue and West 58th Street.Authorities say one person died as a result of the shooting. While the two people who police have in custody were detained as a result of the shooting, neither are believed to be the shooter.According to police, the person who has actually been identified as the shoo mizuno laufschuhe ter was interviewed by detectives but was not arrested because they feel the individual doesn t pose a threat to the community. crocs winterstiefel It s not known what role the two individuals who have been detained played in the shooting. No additional information has been released.
CharlesteVibra

txcp Entire USA Gymnastics board resigns in the wake of the Larry Nassar scandal

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rply Freedom Caucus comes for LGBTQ marriage
There s a certain beauty to stories that are so strange, so detached from our average collective nike sb dunk reality, they just have to be true. I liv adidas campus femme e for the moments in media 鈥?whether it s when Jan Broberg was abducted again by Robert Berchtold in Abducted in Plain Sight, or when we find out that there are two Jerrys in the McMillions universe 鈥?when you just have to sit back and remark or text or live-tweet : I just can t believe it. 聽But over the last few weeks, we ve entered a time that truly feels unbelievable. A lot of us are alone and lonely, isolated and scared. Notice the Netflix Top 10聽list right now Many viewers are passing the time by streaming the series Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak and the 1995 film Outbreak. yeezy slide 聽And I understand why many of us turn to content like that in times of crisis鈥?to cope, to plan, to look for happy endings 鈥?but when you want to take a breather, Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness needs to be in your queue.聽Netlflix s new docuseries fo Rmrj Ohio minimum wage set to rise by 25 cents an hour in 2019
In recent weeks, a bevy of thought leaders on the political fringe have come out strongly against the war in Ukraine, arguing that the skechers wanderschuhe Biden administration and NATO have put us on the path to nuclear conflict. At the beginning of October, Tucker Carlson was lampooned for declaring that the war had entered a new phase, one in which the United States is directly at war with the largest nuclear power in the world. 聽Not long after that, former Hawaii congresswoman Tulsi nike jordan Gabbard resigned from the Democratic party, warning that Joe Biden was Pushing us to the brink of a nuclear holoc crocs schneestiefel aust. Joining her was Elon Musk, the new proprietor of Twitter, who continued to sound the alarm on Eastern Europe, arguing that unless Ukraine and the West make concessions to Russia, we are hurtling to the precipice of a nuclear clash that will mean civilization is over. J.D. Vance 鈥?bestselling author, incoming Republican senator and proponent of racist conspiracy theories 鈥?came under fire again in recen
CharlesteVibra

rwhf Billy Joel s River of Dreams at 25: Why his most personal work was a perfect last record

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ufga Sexton scores 26 points, Cavaliers edge Timberwolves 100-98
On Wednesday, Senate Democrats failed to muste air max 1 r their slim majority to pass the Women s Health Protection Act, a bill that would have codified the landmark decision established in Roe v. Wade and e dunk cacao liminated state laws that further limited a woman s access to abortion. Among the naysayers were Senate Republicans 鈥?as expected 鈥?along with one Democrat, West Virginia Sen.聽Joe Manchin.Manchin told reporters that his main issue with the legislation was that it expands abortion. The senator said he had been pro-life all of my life but also believed in some exceptions to abortion bans. It s just d yeezy isappointing that we re going to be voting on a piece of legislation which I would not vote for today, Manchin stated. But I would vote for Roe v. Wade codification if it was today. During Thursday s segment of The View, the show s panel slammed Manchin s opposition before tensions ran high between co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sara Haines.RELATED: The View : Ted Cruz is despicable for c Kvup GOP boos fool no one: Everyone knows Republicans want to slash Social Security and Medicare
A pursuit by the Ohio State Highway Patrol on Tuesday morning led to a crash on the city s east side.At around 3:00 a.m., troopers were pursuing a vehicle when they terminated it after a short chase, police said.The vehicle crashed into a pole in the 1400 block of East 85thStreet, just north of Wade Park, according reebok c85 club to Cleveland police.The person involved in the chase was taken into c hoka winterschuhe ustody by the Ohio State High adidas campus shoes way Patrol.No further information was given on how and why the chasestarted.
CharlesteVibra

fomg MTG compares police killing of Tyre Nichols to shooting of Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ngwl The Chris Brown problem that never goes away: How he continues to maintain his relevancy and fans
When we moved to a new town last summer, I wasn t sure how my 12-year-old son would make new friends. I saw lots of kids his age biking around our new neighborhood or playing ball at the park. But when you re 12, it s not easy to just walk over to a strange kid and introduce yourself. Plus my son was more interested in staying inside to聽play聽Fortnite聽and other聽video games, which wasn t helping. With the new school year approaching and my son s anxiety about going to a n adidas samba ew school rising, I decided to take things into my own hands.On our local Facebook group, I posted a note about my son: Entering 7th grader who likes聽Marvel movies, biking,聽sci-fi books, and Fortnite, seeks similar friends. To my surprise, the聽response was overwhelming. I immediately heard from a mom who said my son sounded exactly like her son. More parents -- both moms air force 1 and dads -- responded and expressed enthusiasm for getting our kids together. Since our kids were a little too old nike air force for traditional playdates, one mom s Apbi Greater Cleveland Food Bank sees major increase across the board due to pandemic
CLEVELAND 鈥?The Cleveland Browns are 7-3 for the first time since 1994. With winning comes fun hey, remember fun , and n jordan5 o one seems to have more fun after a win than quarterback Bake adidas originals samba r Mayfield, who has been throwing some iconic quotes and pop culture references into his post-game press conferences.From rap lyrics to movie lines to citing a popular commercial, Mayfield has been dropping random quotes each week. Here s a look back at Mayfield s pop culture references so far this season.Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky BobbyOn Oct. 11, after notching their fourth win in a row, this time against the Indianapolis Colts, Mayfield opened up the press conference with a classic line from the movie Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. When asked about X-rays he was scheduled to have on his ribs after taking a big hit during the game and how he was feeling, Mayfield said he played one of the worst games of the season at that po crocs schuhe int but said they would focus on getting better moving
CharlesteVibra

kiwi Republican Senator Chuck Grassley gives mixed messages about his insulin cap vote

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mecz Remains of World War II veteran shot down over Germany to return to Lorain
Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday amplified false rumors that Haitian immigrants in Ohio were abducting and eating pets, repeating during a televised debate th adidas campus 80s e type of inflammatory and anti-immigrant rhetoric he has promoted throughout his campaigns.There is no evidence that Haitian immigrants in an Ohio community are doing that, officials say. But during the debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, Trump specifically mentioned Springfield, Ohio, the town at the center of the claims, saying that immigrant yeezy slide s were taking over the city. They re eating the dogs. They re eating the cats. They re eating the pets of the people that live there, he said.Harris called Trump extreme an adidas samba og d laughed after his comment. Debate moderators pointed out that city officials have said the claims are not true.Trump s comments echoed claims made by his campaign, including his running mate, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, and other Republicans. The claims attracted attention this week when Vance posted on social Hclp Akron woman found guilty of shooting, killing man during argument over stolen gun
Tonight at 5 p.m. on News 5, watch our special coverage of race in America. Conversations on Race: Moving Forward will explore how we got here, and how we move forward toward a more equitable future.We hope you ll join us for this continued conversation, starting tonight at 5 p.m. on News 5.Watch live below at 5 p.m.: The Debrief Related: News 5 s special report following the May 30 protest: Culture. Conflict. Change. Download the News 5 Cleveland app now to watch this special report and more stories from us, plus alerts on major news, the latest weather forecast, traffic information and much more. Down adidas originals ultraboost load now on your Apple device here, and your Android device here.You can also catch Conversations on Rac jordan4 e: Moving Forward on News 5 Cleve samba sneakers land on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu Live and more. We re also on Amazon Alexa devices. Learn more about our streaming options here.
CharlesteVibra

xgzb Mike Johnson faces GOP rebellion if he presses ahead with a spending bill backed by Democrats

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Yebm 1st death related to Ida reported as hurricane continues to impact Louisiana
Conniving medical professionals continue to be popular subjects in recent entertainment.聽Last year, Dr. Christopher Duntsch, the former neurosurgeon who severely maimed 鈥?and, in two cases, killed 鈥?his patients, received the onscree chanclas yeezy n treatment with Peacock s crime television series Dr. Death. Following in his adidas campus femme footsteps is Dr. Paolo Macchiarini, the so-called Miracle Man whose innovative surgical techniques actually contributed to a slew of botched and fatal procedures.Now聽Charles Cullen, the former-nurse-turned-serial-killer, is the focus of not one but two recent Netflix projects. Cullen s story was first recounted in The Good Nurse, a drama film starring聽Eddie Redma yeezy femme yne and Jessica Chastain as Cullen and his real-life colleague Amy Loughren, respectively.聽His tale has also been revisited in the true-crime documentary Capturing the Killer Nurse. 聽RelatedIn Netflix s uneasy The Good Nurse, Jessica Chastain suspects Eddie Redmayne of killing patientsThe film explores how invest Quxd Wide receiver Davion Davis clears waivers, re-signs to Browns practice squad
CLEVELAND 鈥?According to a new survey compiled by LendingTree, 56% of U.S. parents with children under the age of 18 are saddled with coronavirus related debt, with 40% ta hoka winterschuhe king on a significant amount of new credit debt, due to COVID-19 economic impact.LendingTree personal loan writer Erika Giovanetti told News 5 the survey polling more than 1,000 U.S. families shows 15%, or about 1 in 7, have taken on personal loan debt to make up for coronavirus related losses or expenses. A little more than a third, 36% of parents, with young ch adidas campus 80s ildren tapped into their child s college expense funds, Giovanetti said. Six in ten parents also had to spend more than $1,000 for their child s distance learning 鈥?iPads, laptops, even office furniture, software for computers. More stimulus money from the mizuno handballschuh government would be essential for families right now, Giovanetti said.Scott Shane, Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies with Case Western Reserve University told News 5 as parents are forced to take on
CharlesteVibra

ihew George Strait, Blake Shelton headlining 2019 Buckeye Country Superfest

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Yoxi America s seditious mayor : Rudy Giuliani trolled over unintelligible Mar-a-Lago greeting
During a recent press event to promote his role as anOompa Loompa in Wonka, Hugh Grant all but spat on the floor when asked to describe his experience working on the highly anticipated film, which tells the origin story of the eccentric chocolatier first made famous by Gene Wilder in 1971, with Timotheacute;e Chalamet picking up the title role in the prequel that premieres in theaters on December 15.Speaking toMetro.co.uk and several other outlets, Grant admitted to taking the role because he has lots of children and needed the money, expressing a great deal of frustration and general dissatisfaction with the apparatuses and animation used to make his character come to life on screen.Calling the process driv adidas campus el, Grant went in even harder on hisdescriptors, saying that working on the film was like a crown of thorns and very uncomfortable, which people are having some fun with on air force 1 social m nike dunk edia, pointing out that actors usually wa Gucm Northeast Ohio lawmaker removed from Democratic caucus for abusive behavior
Biden staffers have reportedly come to believe that Barack Obama is playing a central part in t air force he plot to create further obstacles in the president 39 uphill battle for reelection.Despite Biden and Obama 39 buddy-buddy public image, ther mens dunks e have allegedly been seeds of tension between the pair, with MSNBC host Joe Scarborough pointing out that Bidenrsquo frust adidas originals ration dates back to before his own presidency.Joe Biden is deeply resentful of his treatment under not only the Obama staff but also the way he was pushed aside for Hillary Clinton, Scarborough said during a Thursday morning segment. Hersquo deeply resentful of those trying to shove him out of the way. Hersquo always felt like an outsider, always felt like people have looked down upon him.Politico has alsonoted that the former president, and longtime friend of Bidenrsquo , was privy to, and chose not to dissuade, George Clooneyrsquo Wednesday op-ed for the New York Times calling for th