Clarifying MBBS in China: What You Need to Know

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris fringilla aliquam ipsum quis sodales. In eget diam mi. Duis fringilla nibh eros, sit amet egestas massa ultricies eget. Phasellus sagittis, nisi molestie molestie imperdiet, augue augue venenatis enim, eget auctor ligula nisi quis magna. Nam sit amet erat faucibus, gravida libero ut, ultrices sem. Integer id dapibus metus, ac elementum lacus. Donec accumsan metus neque, nec scelerisque mauris mollis in. Nunc ornare aliquam leo quis dictum. Vestibulum sed eleifend nunc.
xesebik

Clarifying MBBS in China: What You Need to Know

Post by xesebik »

Hi everyone,

I’m considering pursuing an MBBS degree in China and have a few questions. I’ve heard that Chinese medical schools offer high-quality education at relatively low costs, but I’m concerned about the language barrier and the recognition of the degree back home.

How rigorous is the language requirement, and are there any particular universities you would recommend? Also, how well is the MBBS degree from China accepted in countries like the US or UK? Any insights from current or former students would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!
hogimi

Re: Clarifying MBBS in China: What You Need to Know

Post by hogimi »

i there,

Great to hear you're considering studying MBBS in China! The language barrier can vary. Many universities offer programs in English, which can mitigate the language issue. However, learning basic Mandarin is still beneficial for daily life and clinical rotations.

As for universities, some well-regarded options include Peking University, Tsinghua University, and Fudan University. These institutions have strong international programs and good reputations.

Regarding the acceptance of MBBS in China degrees, they are generally recognized globally. However, in the US and UK, you’ll need to pass licensing exams and meet additional requirements for practice. It’s a good idea to check the specific requirements of the country you plan to work in.
disguisedgarlic

Re: Clarifying MBBS in China: What You Need to Know

Post by disguisedgarlic »

Considering an MBBS degree in China can be a great option due to the high quality of education and relatively low cost. You can study at the following schools: Peking University Health Science Center, Tsinghua University School of Medicine, Shanghai Medical Collegeplanet clicker, Fudan University, Zhejiang University School of Medicine