cisc VIRAL: Photo shows goose attacking young girl

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

cisc VIRAL: Photo shows goose attacking young girl

Post by MorrissBruit »

Bqxf 5 quick money facts about the 4th of July
INDIANAPOLIS -- Several Indiana lawmakers have said they are either suspending or donating their pay during the current government shut down.After a dramatic 11th-hour standoff, Congress was unable to pass a funding bill to keep the government from shutting down late Friday evening.Senator Joe Donnelly was the first to release a statement less than an hour after the shutdown saying he would be donating his pay to charity in Indiana.Donnelly voted for the funding bill that would have kept hte government running. The most basic duty of Congress is to fund the federal government, and I voted to keep the stanley italia government running. I am incredibly disappointed Congress failed to prevent a shutdown, Donnelly said. Like in 2013, I m going to work with my coll stanley taza eagues in a bipartisan manner to reopen the government, and stanley cup I will donate my take-home pay during the shutdown to charity in Indiana. This isn t the first time Donnelly has donated his pay.In 2013 during the last government shutdown, the senato Zenm Silver Spring man pleads guilty to human trafficking
ESSEX, Md. 鈥?stanley mugs Baltimore County Police are investigating an early morning homicide in Essex.Police said, at 1:30 a.m., officers responded to the scene of a fight in the 1000 block of Arncliffe Road. When officers arrived, they said they found 51-year-old Thomas Eugene Hunt suffering from a stab wound to the upper body.Hunt was taken to a local hospital where he was pro stanley quencher nounced deceased at just after 2:30 a.m.Homicide detectives are leading the stanley isolierkanne investigation.