tcet COVID-19 dropped to 10th leading cause of US deaths in 2023

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

tcet COVID-19 dropped to 10th leading cause of US deaths in 2023

Post by MorrissBruit »

Lgzt Growing Friends of Helena plants new trees along West Main Street
CLEVELAND 鈥?An Ohio deli on Clevelands East Side made a short video on TikTok about a chicken salad they sell, and the impact has been massive.81st Street Deli off Superior Avenue is popular in the area. Weve been here for a very long time. Weve been here 25 years, said owner Wael Herbawi. Our food has always been well known. But theyve never been quite as busy as they are now. You couldnt even walk in here yesterday, said Herbawi.The publicity is all thanks to Tenisha Godfrey and her love for chicken salads. Ive known them since I was like 13 years old. Theyr stanley cup e like family, she said. Anytime I come here, I either get the corned beef or the chicken salad. A few months ago, Herbawi started posting some of the food they make on TikTok, featuring real customers reviewing it.In August, he featured Godfrey. Nisha came in I said, You want a salad She loved it. I hooked it up stanley cups . I put everything on it for her, and we took a little TikTok, he said.The video posted to the video-sharing platform i stanley cup s pretty simple. Y all better come up here and get one of these, Godfrey said in the video. Its a chicken salad from 81st Deli, Superior. I got chicken, pickles, banana peppers, bell peppers, Spbj Great Falls District Court hears arguments about bathroom initiative
DENVER 鈥?An Aurora lawmaker has introduced a bill that, if passed, would jordan prohibit companies from firing employees in Colorado simply because they legally use marijuana while they are not at work.Rep. Jovan Melton D-Aurora introduced HB20-1089 on Friday. The measure, aims to take another step in Colorado to treat marijuana like alcohol, Melton said in an interview Tuesday.State law prohibits employers from firing employees for their off-duty activities, includi jordan ng alcohol consumption, but not for their off-duty marijuana usage despite marijuana being legal both recreationally and medically in Colorado since 2014.HB20-1089 seeks to protect people partaking in things legal under Colorado law even if they are still illegal under federal law, and it would not apply only to marijuana 鈥?though that is the main driver yeezy behind the measure. Our news partners at The Denver Post first reported on the bill on Tuesday. By clarifying that the prohibition on termination for lawful off-duty ac