gsaq Theresa May calls for an end to outdated belief that young people have to go to university to succeed

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

gsaq Theresa May calls for an end to outdated belief that young people have to go to university to succeed

Post by MorrissBruit »

Sios Boris Johnson confirms he will take paternity leave when his new baby arrives
POLICE聽are investigating threats made by a carpet cleaning company over聽a聽woman missing her appointment - because she had聽suffered a miscarriage and was in hospi stanley cup tal at the time.Charlotte Coutts and husband Dean booked an appointment with Clean Carpets Plymouth back in January.9 Charlotte and Dean Coutts say they were harassed by a carpet cleaning company for missing an appointmentCredit: Charlotte Coutts /Facebook9 Charlotte had suffered a m stanley cup iscarriage and wa stanley cup s in hospital so unable to attend and decided to cancel the appointmentCredit: Charlotte Coutts /FacebookBut the couple were struck by tragedy when pregnant Charlotte lost her baby and had to be admitted to hospital.The pair, who live in Plymouth, say they tried to cancel the booking, but were told by the company they would be charged 拢85 for missing it - and then threatened with having to pay an extra 拢1,000 in admin fees for聽continuing to respond to its text messages.During a series of increasingly aggressi Thhc Tory rebels must back Boris Johnson or they risk unleashing Marxist chaos on the economy
ED SHEERAN has revealed he is a Corbynista fanboy saying Jeremy Corbyn cares about other people 鈥?but is coy over whether hes actually voted for the Labour party.The superstar singer says he loves everythin nike dunk g Corbyn is about , but insisted he doesn t want to be known as a political celebrity.6 Ed Sheeran has revealed his a big fan of Jeremy CorbynCredit: PA6 The singer says he loves everything the Labour leader is aboutCredit: ReutersIn an interview with the Sunday Times he said: I have political views, but nobody buys my records going, I wonder what he thinks about politics . Nobody. People buy my records to put on while they make out. Im not Mr Political. I vote the way I feel I should, but wont tell somebody else what to do. Speaking about the song What Do I Know on his most r mizuno ecent album, which is about his dad telling him not to get involved in politics and offer love instead of social commentary, he said he ugg would never get