Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

nyzk WATCH: Toyota Unveils the Future of Mobility at CES 2015

Post by MorrissBruit »

Xjnu Why Trump Keeps Winning and Winning
By Simon LewisUpdated: February 3, 2016 11:05 AM [ET] | Originally published: February 2, 2016 10:41 PM EST;Google is experimenting with a program that would direct British users s stanley cup earching for words linked to religious extremism to content designed to counter radicalization, a company executive has s stanley cup aid.Anthony House, Google senior manager for public policy and communications, told British lawmakers in a parliamentary stanley cup committee hearing about the pilot initiative, which is targeted at reducing the online influence of groups like ISIS, the Guardian reported Tuesday.We should get the bad stuff down, but itrsquo also extremely important that people are able to find good information, that when people are feeling isolated, that when they go online, they find a community of hope, not a community of harm, House said.Google on Tuesday said House remarks had been misinterpreted and that it would not be changing or redirecting Search results. Instead, it would allow nonprofits to place ads deterring would-be jihadists on certain searches:What was referenced is a pilot Google AdWords Grants program thatrsquo in the works right now with a handful of eligible nonprofit organizations, spokesman William Fitzgerald told Buzzfeed. The program will enable NGOs to place counter-radicalization ads against search queries of their choosing.At least 700 British citizens have traveled to Iraq and Syria to join jihadist organizations, the Xety We Don t Just Need More Stimulus 鈥?We Need Smarter Stimulus
By Ryan Teague BeckwithNovember 18, 2015 2:05 PM ESTParis Hilton may have coined the latest addition to the Washington, D.C. lexicon.In October of 2008, the then-celebrity socialite starred in a Funny or Die online video with Martin Sheen. The admittedly rather weak joke was that Hiltonmdash;who had been singled out by Republican yeezy presidential candidate John McCain in an admdash;was going to run for president herself.Nowadays, soundbites not sound policy determine our country course. I plan to bring a fake balanced approach to these real problems. For example, FoPo, she told the former star of The West Wing. Sheen, puzzled, asked what sh adidas samba e meant. Foreign policy, silly, she responded.The abbreviation had already been in rare use on Twitter by then, mostly among the kind of people who tweet about foreign policy in the first place, but Hilton use of it seems to have been a key moment popularizing it.And it was dutifully added to the Urban Dictionary, an online repository of dubious terms, in November salomon . But the following year, it started to take off, mostly among millennials talking about college courses in foreign policy and Washington insiders who keep tabs on the issue talking amongst themselves.Bush Grades: FoPo=A Trade, Iraq, Terror, Israel+; NK, Iran - , Dom Pol=B Immig. mess -, SoCo + , Spending=D Bailouts, Medicare, Other - mdash; CharlieSmith @CharlieSmith January 20, 2009By 2011, mainstream journalists wer
DevinFlony

Navigating Flavour of the month Heterosexual Dating: A Direct due to the fact that Men and Women

Post by DevinFlony »

Dating between men and women has evolved with technology and shifting gender roles, donation more opportunities but also hip challenges.
https://asianxxx.one/videos/5244/free-s ... ians-0331/

The Digital Shift
Online dating apps like Tinder and Bumble make connecting easier but can feel overpowering satisfactory to too myriad choices. Women procure gained more charge, such as initiating conversations on Bumble, reflecting broader gender equality.

Challenges in Dating
Ghosting and Relaxed Dating: Quick exits and unexpected encounters are common, matchless to confusion.
Expectations: Miscommunication around commitment can cause frustration.
Pressure: Societal media creates fanciful expectations of declaration the superlative partner.
Gender Stereotypes: Antique stereotypes about dating roles silent breathe, complicating things.
Keys to Healthful Relationships
https://amateurxxx.one/videos/36694/kit ... onde-milf/

Communication: Roomy, honest conversations bod trust.
Attend to and Equality: Valuing each other as equals fosters balance.
Diligence: Bewitching time to body connections reduces pressure.
Looking At the
As dating continues to evolve with technology, the fundamentals of veneration, communication, and tenacity cadaver compulsory repayment for lasting relationships.
MorrissBruit

hymo This Brexit Comment Has the World s Attention

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ikvm Seagate s Star Wars Lightsaber SSDs Are an Elegant Storage Solution for a More Civilized Age
SSD vs HDD Adobe StockData storage continues to be a battle between the incumbent HDD Hard Disk Drive and the SSD Solid State Drive . But on first blush, it might seem like the newer, faster SSDs are far better suited for every task than HDDs, and that thereapos no reason to consider HDDs anymore. Black Friday: xA0;Early storage deals on flash drives, SSDs, and moreZDNET Recommends The best network-attached storage devices If cloud-based servers donapos;t meet all of your storage needs, consider a NAS stanley cup solution. We selected a handful of devices that passed our reliability torture tests and offer superior usability and feature sets. Read now Not true. While itapos very easy to sell the merits of SDDs, there are plenty of cases where HDDs are a perfect choice, even in a modern setting. Also, remember, HDDs and SSDs arenapos;t just us taza termo ed for storage inside desktops and laptops. Thereapos a place for storage drives inside servers, external storage boxes, and NAS devices. stanley cups And by choosing the right storage for the right job, you can save both money and increase the lifespan of a device by lengthening the time between upgrades. What is a Solid State Drive SSD An SSD is a storage device where the data is stored on flash memory chips. These chips offer fast read and write speeds, making SSDs a fast data storage medium. xA0;There are no moving parts in an SSD, which means that they are silent when in use and are not susceptible to damage fro Rbma Merck s COVID-19 Antiviral Drug Cuts Hospitalizations and Deaths by Half
A large display by NIKE at Macy s in New York City, New York on Feb. 1, 2014.Scott Boehm鈥擜PBy Brad TuttleApril 10, 2014 12:23 PM EDTFootball fans may have to start taking out loans to demonstrate support for their teams.If you think the NFL is greedy and takes advantage of fan loyalty at every opportunity, what with franchises charging full price for meaningless preseason games a stanley water bottle nd hitting season ticketholders with ridiculous mandatory 8220 eat fees just for the privilege of buying one tickets, add this to your list of grievances. In 2012, Nike became the official brand for team uniformsmdash;and replica jerseys sold to fansm vaso stanley dash;taking over for Reebok. Prices for jerseys sold to fans went up immediately, with the cheapest official team jerseys rising from $85 to $100.Two years later, prices are going up again. While the low-end official NFL jersey made by Nike remains at $100, the two premier levels of jerseys will hit new heights. The Limited jersey, billed as one step closer to mimicking the team on-field jer stanley tumbler sey through the application of embroidery as well as tackle-twill numbering and lettering, and priced at $135 in 2012, will now run $150. And the top-of-the-line Elite jersey, pumped up as having the 8220 ame level of innovation that the athletes wear on the field what with zoned stretch fabric tailored for precise fit and movement, water-repelling fabric and such, will have
MorrissBruit

lcdm Yes, I Can Hear You Now: The Verizon Guy on Being the Face of a Brand

Post by MorrissBruit »

Qagb How to connect your laptop to a TV quickly and easily
reMarkableIapos;ve been shouting from the rooftops since I picked up my own model of this great tablet last year: the reMarkable 2 e-ink digital tablet is hands-down the handiest digital tool in my toolbox. No matter if youapos;re a student or back in the office, the digital e-ink writing tablet can store your notes on the go -- and for the first time since Iapos;ve begun tracking it, itapos discounted. You can score it for $547, saving you $50. reMarkable 2 Tablet for $547 save stanley cup $50 $547 at RemarkableBesides my laptop, Logitech Mouse, and Google Pixel 6 Pro, my reMarkable 2 tablet is the only other tool I use daily. The digital pen sold separately for $129 truly feels like Iapos;m writing on paper, and I l stanley cup kaufen ove that I can choose between different pen, marker, and pencil styles for when the occasion calls for it. xA0;ZDNET Recommends ZDNET Gift Guides Looking for the perfect gift this year Hereapos a great lineup of gift ideas and resources to get you started. Read now The software for my digital notes offers complete customization, including a library of templates, the ability to copy and pull out several pages within a notebook. I can create folders for securing different subjects, too.One of the greatest features is that when I need to sign a contract, I can upload it via the app, digitally sign it, and send it via email to either my contact or my personal email. On t stanley water bottles he rare occasion I forget to bring my tablet with me, I can go back into Kojo Troop Support commander discusses leadership with Rutgers cadets
Caption from LIFE. Improvisation.Gjon Mili鈥擳he LIFE Picture Collection/Getty ImagesBy Eliza BermanMarch 16, 2015 8:00 AM EDTBoogie, Suzy-Q, Mooch and Shorty George may sound like stanley water bottle nicknames for a group of after-school bu stanley cup ddies from the 1950smdash;and they may well have beenmdash;but they are actually some of the building blocks of the Lindy Hop, a dance that developed during the 1920s and ;30s.LIFE proclaimed in 1943 that with the Lindy Hop, A true national folk dance has been born in U.S.A. And though the editors overlooked an entire history of Native American dance, it is true that beyond the diverse array of Native American traditions, and with the exception of tap dancing, most American dance in the early 20th century derived from European influence.The Lindy Hop, like jazz, was born in Harlemmdash;and like jazz, it dealt in improvisation. It got its name, according to LIFE, from dancer Shorty George Snowden, who saw couples improvising an off-time dance on the day Charles Lindbergh completed his transatlantic flight to Paris in 1927.To elders the gy stanley termos rations of jitterbugs may appear disordered and vulgar, LIFE wrote. But the dance was taking hold, popular enough to warrant a cover story and several pages of instructions to teach aspiring Lindy Hoppers each move. And though itrsquo fallen in and out of favor through the years, you can still see it on Monday nights as Dancing With the Stars choreographs modern, and highly s
BrianAresk

The Progress of Gay Dating: Navigating Hot Relationships in favour of Men

Post by BrianAresk »

Gay dating has transformed from being hidden and stigmatized to an fair and proud experience. With growing global acceptance, more avenues abide in support of men seeking men to bind meaningfully.
https://gay0day.com/videos/126500/japan ... rhard-sex/

A Passing History of Gay Dating
Historically, gay men faced challenges in decision safe spaces to be met by, habitually resorting to insurrectionists venues appropriate to societal taboos. The Stonewall Riots in 1969 sparked the gay rights sign, eventually leading to more communal and navigable platforms after gay dating.

Digital Revolution: Apps and Online Dating
The get somewhere of the internet changed gay dating. Early platforms like Gaydar paved the disposition as far as something apps like Grindr and Tinder, offering men easier ways to connect, whether for nonchalant encounters or dangerous relationships. These apps have evolved to include features promoting intellectual health and inclusivity.

https://gayblowjob.tv/videos/20038/scho ... ncut-dick/

Challenges in Gay Dating
In spite of progress, challenges remain:

Stain: In some regions, gay relationships are still interdicted or taboo.
Superficiality: Innumerable feel dating apps can promote idle interactions.
Internalized Homophobia: Struggles with agreement can hinder relationships.
Certifiable Vigorousness: Issues like loneliness and desire last prevalent.
Building Healthy Relationships
To be successful in gay dating, communication, self-acceptance, and communal trait are key. Construction a aromatic in modus operandi also helps navigate the complexities of dating in the LGBTQ+ community.

The Prospective of Gay Dating
As acceptance grows, the prospective of gay dating looks positive, with technology like practical reality and AI matchmaking expanding opportunities. Continued progress toward inclusivity ensures more spaces where sweet between men can ictus boldly and proudly.
MorrissBruit

ecwc What the Crisis in Sri Lanka Means for the World

Post by MorrissBruit »

Yipf NASA 39 Cassini Spacecraft Captures Saturnian Moon Ballet
Jack Wallen/ZDNETI received an email recently from a reader asking for help. Being legally blind and not a fan of Window stanley isolierkanne s, he needed to know if Linux had a screen reader to assist him. Fortunately, the answer to that question is yes. The GNOME and Plasma desktops both include such an option, so thereapos very little in the way of setup.The app in question is Orca, a free, open-source screen reader capable of reading anything on the desktop. Orca is an underlying system that works in conjunction with applications and toolkits. Any app that supports the Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface AT-SPI will function with Orca.Also: xA0;Thinking about switching to Linux 10 things you need to knowAs I mentioned, with the GNOME desktop, thereapos very little in the way of setup for the Orca screen reader. Thereapos also a command line tool, but itapos not nearly as easy to use as the GUI. xA0;Before I continue, I would be remiss if I didnapos;t mention that the voice included in Orca takes some getting used to. As someone who doesnapos taza termo ;t d stanley water bottle epend on accessibility tools, Iapos;m not used to the cadence and tone of the synthesized voices. If you are accustomed to them, you probably wonapos;t have much of an issue.And now, let me show you how to use Orca.How to enable Orca on GNOMEWhat youapos;ll need: xA0;To use Orca, youapos;ll need a Linux distribution with either the GNOME or Plasma desktop. First, weapos;ll deal with GNOME. 1. Open Settin Zbej Disposition Services director addresses workforce
Queen Elizabeth II visits Lancaster Castle in Lancaster, England on May 29, 2015.Max Mumby鈥擨ndigo/Getty ImagesIdeasBy Graham SmithJune 2, 2015 4:57 PM EDTSmith is the CEO of Republic, a group that advocates for the abolition of the British monarchy.These days the queenrsquo formal role as Britainrsquo head of state is largely ceremonial. While she has the power and opportunity to influence Britainrsquo government and to defend her own interests, she generally does what the prime minister tells her to. Her job consists mostly of cutting ribbons, watching others cut ribbons, attending cultural and sporting events, and making the occasional anodyne speech. The role comes with no real responsibility stanley us for which she will be held to accountmdash;there are plenty of lackeys and supporters who will take the flack for any royal failings. The buck stops a few rungs below the queen.Despite misleading headlines this week about a possible pay cut, the British taxpayer contin stanley cupe ues to fork stanley cups uk over millions to fund the lifestyles of the queen and 15 lsquo;workingrsquo; royals The monarchy seems to be a corrupt institution that fails to live up to the highest standards of integrity or accountability.Royal funding is shrouded in obfuscation, spin and denial so itrsquo not always easy to get a clear answer to how much it really costs the taxpayer. Last year, the official figure was pound;35.7 million about $55 million . This is made up of a single ldquo
MorrissBruit

zfoh With 12 Million Penguins in Antarctica, Population Size Still a Concern

Post by MorrissBruit »

Dzcr President Biden Should Let His Faith Guide Him Toward Nuclear Disarmament
NEW CUMBERLAND, Pa.ndash; The Defense Logistics Agency Distribution, Anniston, Alabama, family came together for the stanley kubek ir fifth annual Pink Out Oct. 20 to support those affected by breast cancer and bring awareness to theircommunity.Octo stanley canada ber is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. While most people are aware of breast cancer, many forget, or donrsquo;t take the time to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages. This awareness campaign encourages people to be proactive and to inspire others to do the same.Each year DDAA employees are asked to wear something pink to recognize the campaign and to increase breast cancer awareness. This event helps supporters of the cause to come together and continue to build awareness and encouragement for continued research.The Culture Committee here at DDAA has hosted this event every year. Each time, we ask employees to wear pink and commemorate the event with a group photo and itrsquo something the employees now look forward to every Oct stanley tazas ober, said DDAA Commander, Army Lt. Col. Toby Williford. SHARE PRINT Pjns Does Direct-to-Consumer Advertising Directly Harm Patients
Membe stanley mug rs of the Boston-area Haitian community and their allies gather to denounce the rhetoric aimed towards Haitian migrants in Ohio and elsewhere in the United States, on Sept. 24.Jessica Rinaldi鈥擳he Boston Globe via Getty stanley cup ImagesBy Aisha M. Beliso-De Jes煤s / Made by HistoryOctober 4, 2024 11:05 AM EDTDuring the September 2024 Presidential debate, Donald J. Trump, attempting to reclaim the Presidency, made a shocking claim: Haitian immigrants in Ohio suburbs were eating peoples pets. This outrageous accusation sparked a firestorm, with J.D. Vance, the Republican Vice-Presidential nominee and an Ohio native, amplifying the narrative. Vance insisted that 911 calls had been made, alleging tha stanley termos t Haitian migrants were capturing geese from local parks in Springfield and eating them. Despite Springfields mayor dismissing these claims, the damage was done. Schools were threatened with bomb scares and Haitians in Springfield became targets of violence.At this week s Vice-Presidential debate, as they debated immigration, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz criticized Vances circulation of false stories about Haitian immigrants in Springfield. And when it becomes a talking point like this, we dehumanize and villainize other human beings, he said. With a simple but profound plea that showed the stark contrast between the two campaigns on the issue, Walz warned: It s not true. Dont do it. And yet, Vance doubled down on fabricated statements about Haitian immigrants legal status and lies they e
MorrissBruit

ovxd GRACE-FO Resumes Data Collection

Post by MorrissBruit »

Avoh Coronavirus Drug and Vaccine Studies Are Recruiting Their First Volunteers
Jack Wallen/ZDNETHave you ever found something online and thought, I need to not only take notes about some of this content, but Iapos;d like to share and collaborate with it. For instance, say you come across a fascinating text snippet on a website that might interest not only co-workers kubki stanley , friends, or family, but is also something youapos;d like to comment on -- and allow others to do the same. Thatapos what xA0;Collabrwriting does and it does it very well.Also: Google just launched a faster, more efficient Chrome browser for Windows, but thereapos a catchWith this service, I can create topics, add snippets of text from websites to that stanley water bottle topic, comment on the snippet, and share the snippet via link with anyone I choose.Collabwriting is a browser extension that can be installed on any Chrome-based web browser. Unfortunately, Collabwriting isnapos;t available for Firefox; therefore, if this feature sounds interesting, youapos;ll need to try it on one of the many Chromium-based browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Edge, and -- my new favorite -- Arc .There are three different plans for Collabwriting:Personal - Includes unlimited shareable/collaborative topics, highlights, and comments; topic-level access roles; and community support. This plan is free.Personal Pro - Includes everything in the Personal plan plus unlimited contributors, t stanley thermos mug opic history, export to PDF and print, contributor-level access, and basic support. This plan is $10/month.Team - In Lfnn Disturbing Pile of Amputated Limbs Uncovered at Battle of Waterloo Site
Charles and Ray Eames at home in California, 1950.Peter Stackpole鈥擳he LIFE Picture Collection/Getty ImagesBy Ben CosgroveDecember 15, 2012 10:47 AM ESTSome things designed and built by our fellow humans are so much a part of our visual landscape that, ev stanley quencher en if they haven ;t been around forever, it takes an effort of will to imagine a world without them. Several Apple products come to mind. The Brooklyn Bridge. The 1956 Corvette convertible preferably candy-apple red 8230; but any color will do .These and so many other marvels of imagination and execution offer us a glimpse of that ideal world where form and function merge into a seamless mdash; and occasionally breathtaking mdash; whole. They are tools that are works of art. And vice versa.And then there are those quieter, simpler, but no less-beautiful items o stanley cup r their knock-offs and imitators that are also, seemingly, everywhere and that somehow we so seldom really see. We take them for granted not only because they ;re ubiquitous, but because they do exactly what they ;re meant to do without calling attention themselves.Case in point: the Eames molded-plywood LCW Lounge Chair Wood, below , with a silhouette so familiar that it might have been there, in our collective field of vision, forever. Considering its organic lines, so pure that they have about them an air of inevit stanley cup ability, the Eames chair mdash; as it has long been known mdash; might have been carved into existence