Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

gunt Video of huge gator in Florida goes viral

Post by MorrissBruit »

Oqey Dozens hurt in train incident outside Philadelphia
After abruptly closing its doors on Tuesday due to pest concerns, Northeast Market has announced that they will reopen on Wednesday, July 18.According to BaltimorePublic Markets,the pest concerns have been stanley cup contained and they will continue to treat all areas inside the market. We thank our merchants, staff, and contractors for working together as a team during the voluntary temporary closure today. We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers and look forward to continuing to serve as a resource for the community and for visitors to Baltimo stanley cup website re. Than stanley cup k you for your continued support. They originally closed the market on Tuesday morning at 10:30 because of recent reports of pests. Theirofficials hadconcerns with the area and decided to take action with their pest protocol.RELATED:EW! Rat recorded crawling through bakery at Lexington Market Abpf Baltimore officer to begin defense in disciplinary hearing
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. 鈥? I don t think you should be limited, explained Gloria Dent. She believes in empowering others. When you look around her office you see countless medals and certifications. I want people to stanley mugs come to my office and know anything is possible. I put the accolades up not because of what I did but because I know what they can do, she said.She dedicates her life to this mantra that s why she created iCommunity Connections. Through this non-pro stanley kubek fit, they help others find success by connecting them to resources in their community, especially veterans. When you leave the military you only know about what you can get in the military and it s a serious transition to find out what you can get in your community, she said.Gloria knows this first hand, having served nearly 27 years in the army. She worked her way up to th stanley us e highest rank, Command Sergeant Major. 91/92 I was Desert Shield Desert Storm and in 93/94 I was in Somalia, she explained. 2001-2010 I deployed back
MorrissBruit

uhbr Broadus introduced as Morgan State head men s basketball coach

Post by MorrissBruit »

Qmav Two hospitalized after being shot in East Baltimore
A woman has died after crashing her car early Th stanley uk ursday morning in Hampstea stanley cup d. Baltimore County Police say just before 1 a.m. officers were called to Black Rock Rd near Grace Rd, where the wo stanley quencher man driving a 2004 Honda Pilot left the road and overturned. Police say she was ejected from the car and was found dead at the scene. No one else was in the vehicle.Police will continue investigating. Bghs Baltimore Police make quick arrest in the murder of Dominic Bullock
BALTIMORE WMAR 鈥?With the results from yesterday, some big changes are coming to Baltimore. Voters elected the youngest mayor who will lead the city through a transition of reshaping power dynamics and restoring trust in city governmen stanley cup quencher t with newly-passed charter amendments. Baltimore is saying they wa stanley tumbler nt change and that they believe in the next gen stanley mugs eration of Baltimore, said Mayor-elect Brandon Scott.Scott said he s ready to assume the position, the challenge of leading the city in a new way, with several charter amendments passing that give the city council more power, more checks and balances on the mayor, to correct the imbalance of power in city government. We re gonna be excited about meeting a challenge to work with the council in a way that no mayor has. Clearly the voters also voted with the understanding that the way be had been operating hadn t been working either, said Scott.The power imbalance really came to light with former Mayor Catherine Pugh s Healthy Holly book sc
MorrissBruit

nxlb Maryland delegate convicted of driving while impaired

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ojew Maryland suspends another company over door-to-door gas amp; electric sales
Bill Cosby s chief accuser has begun testifying at his sexual assault trial, telling jurors that the entertainer drugged and violated her at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004 after earning her trust as a mentor.Andrea Constand said Tuesday that she felt paralyzed and helpless as Cosby groped her breasts, penetrated her with his hand and placed her ha stanley cup nd on his penis.The 79-year-old comedian stared down at the defense table, resting a hand across his foreh stanley cup ead, a stanley quencher s Constand described the encounter. The TV star once dubbed America s Dad could get 10 years in prison if convicted.She says Cosby assaulted her after giving her three blue pills he claimed were a natural remedy to ease her stress about a looming career change. Rfry Andy Grammer, Dj Diesel, Brett Young to perform during Birdland Summer Music Series
A man was found deadin his prison cell on Sunday, and police stanley becher believe it was another inmate that killed him.23-year-old Teyquan Wilson was an inmate at the Western Correctional Institution in AlleganyCounty. Just after midnight, correctional officers found Wilson with injuries and unresponsive in his cell during rounds.Officers gave Wilson immediateemergency care and emergency medical personnel were called, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.An au stanley drinking cup topsy was conducted and it concluded Wilson was killed by another person. The cause of death has not been released at this time.Maryland State Police Investigator stanley cup s have identified a potential suspect who is also an inmate at the prison. This investigation is ongoing.
MorrissBruit

lypr Crane removal closed portion of Light St. in Baltimore

Post by MorrissBruit »

Rdfz Black NHL player raises fist during national anthem, receives death threats
Maryland State Police have a new member.Police stanley cups dog in training, Dailey, recently joined the department. The pup is named in honor of Har stanley kubek ford County sheriff s de stanley cup puty Patrick Dailey who was killed in the line of duty earlier this month.Newest member of the Maryland State Police K9 Unit...K9 in training Dailey!Posted by Maryland State Police - K9 Unit onTuesday, February 23, 2016 Qicz Gov. Larry Hogan plans to eulogize his father at a funeral this weekend
BALTIMORE 鈥?Overnight, a cold front brings in some showers and storms that could linger into the early morning hours. Mid-day Wednesday the clouds will decrease and humidity will lower for the rest of the week and weekend. Temperatures will fall below normal late-week, in the upper-70s and lo stanley cup usa w-80s. Friday we could see some increased windiness from Idalia, but the nice weather train continues. It will feel more summer-like this weekend with temperatures climbing back into the mid and upper-80s with plenty of sunshine! Labor Day looks dry and hot with highs in the low-90s. wmar 7 Day Forecast:Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East-southeast wind around 5-10 m vaso stanley ph. Wedne stanley mugs sday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Decreasing clouds, with a high near 87. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low aro
MorrissBruit

kbeh NukeMap: Online tool shows what nuclear blast would do to your city

Post by MorrissBruit »

Pgxs Dogs have their day at quot;Festival for the Animals quot;
In the grand scheme of human history, awareness of mental health issues is a relatively recent development.It wasn t even until the 60s and 70s that therapy, medication and other modern treatments became mainstream. Before that we would just throw people in the looney bin, give them electro-shock therapy or pull out all their teeth if they were schizophrenic or suffering from depression.More Cracked podcastsSo it goes without saying that there were multitudes of people throughout history who were suffering from autism, addiction, bipolar disorder, ADHD and so on who were never treated. Many of these people went on to do great things 鈥?sometimes because of and sometimes in spite of their mental conditions. They were our Beethovens, our Lincolns, our Je stanley us ffersons and our Einsteins.This week we re taking a look into the past and shining a light stanley cup on the famous historical figures you may not know were suffering from major ment stanley cup al illnesses. Cracked editor-in-chief Jack O Brien first speaks with Vtzx Suspect taken into custody after driving stolen vehicle
BALTIMORE 鈥?Officials responded to an explosion in a neighborhood in Pigtown Tuesday that left a stanley cups teenager, woman and man in serious condition.While the investigation is ongoing as to what caused the explosion, one neighbor says he is now left without a house and some of his things.Jacob Booher, who owns the house beside where the explosion occurred, says his home is now condemned. He sa stanley cup ys he came back to gather some of his belongings on Thanksgiving only to find he had been robbed.Booher was on his way to Boston to celebrate T stanley cups uk hanksgiving with his girlfriend and family when he received an alert on his phone someone was entering his home. I pulled up the camera to look at it and I saw the firefighters coming into the house, said Booher.Booher says that s when they turned around to head back-- only to find the house next to his had exploded. I called my neighbor, it s a husband and wife and daughter and the husband was out, I called him, he had heard something had happened but he wasn t
MorrissBruit

pwhr Child experts: Just say no to Facebook s kids app

Post by MorrissBruit »

Wwyx Stevie Wonder to make stop in Baltimore on his 10-day U.S. tour
VATICAN CITY CNN -- Af stanley cup ter a highly anticipated meeting, Pope Francis appears to have left his mark on President Donald Trump. Thank you. I won t forget what you said, Trump told Pope Francis, before leaving the Pope s private study after a half-hour priva stanley mug te meeting.Neither Trump nor the Pope r stanley cup evealed what their conversation entailed and neither the White House nor the Vatican offered any immediate clues, leaving those curious about the first meeting between the two starkly different world leaders thirsting for more.VIDEO: What did Trump say about the Pope during his campaign In a statement, the Vatican said only that the two men discussed the promotion of peace in the world through political negotiation and interreligious dialogue and homed in on the need to protect Christians in the Middle East.But while their words were sparse in front of the cameras, the two men sent signals about what they hoped to get out of the meeting -- and the images they hoped to broadcast.The cameras an Cpnr Officer s toddler son accidentally shoots, kills himself
Carroll County Sheriff s Office, fire and rescue perso stanley trinkflaschen nnel and the State Fire Marshal are at the scene of a report stanley water bottle ed explosion that sent a 28-year-old man to the hospital.The reported explosion took place in the area of View Ridge Court near Valley Vista Court.At this time, the incident is under stanley tumbler investigation and there is no further information available at this time.
MorrissBruit

pkyk Lt Gov tours Dulaney High School

Post by MorrissBruit »

Weec Murder of Richard Jackson remains unsolved in Harford County
Baltimore Police are investigating the thir stanley us d stanley becher homicide on Wednesday after a shooting was reported in North Baltimore. RELATED:Police investigating 2 homicides that occurred 10 min. apartOfficials were dispatched to the 700 block of East 43rd Streetaround 8:30 p.m. when t stanley taza hey found a 39-year-old man, identified as John Eugene Lynchsuffering from gunshot wounds.The man was transported to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead moments later.Homicide detectives are asking anyone with information to contact them at 410-396-2100. Those who wish to remain anonymous can utilize the Metro Crime Stoppers tip-line, at 1-866-7LOCKUP. Yzvw Police helicopter makes emergency landing
Darryl De Sousa, Commissioner-Designate of the Baltimore Pol stanley us ice Department, released a statement saying he has lea stanley mug rned a leaked personnel memo that detailing complaints filed against his proposed deputy commissioner is false. Just a day earlier, De Sousa in his first press conference, had mentioned that the department would be investigating his proposal for deputy commissioner, Thomas Casella, after a sustained equal employment opportunity complaint of racial bias had surfaced from his time on the force in 2006. De Sousa had vowed to verify the document before deciding whether to move forward. Read the full statement below:The information contained in the personnel memo leaked to the news media last week in reference to Thomas Casella was incorrect. There are no sustained complaints against him involving race, religion, sex, or any other type of discrimination. What occurred to him was completely un stanley cup fortunate and unfair. We are investigating how incorrect information was provided to me
MorrissBruit

kqiz Mother of Maryland teen accused of murdering officer: My son should have been detained

Post by MorrissBruit »

Axzq Ginger Zee shines on Dancing with the Stars
NEW YORK CNNMoney -- President Donald Trump on Wednesday weighed in on the recent controversy surrounding Fox News host Bill O Reilly.In an interview with The New York Times, Trump defended O Reilly against new revelations that he, Fox News and parent company 21 stanley botella st Century Fox had paid a total of $13 million in settlements to five women who accused him of sexual harassment or verbal abuse. I think he s a person I know well 鈥?he is a good person, Trump told the Times. I think he shouldn t have settled; personally I think he shouldn t have settled. Because you should have taken it all the way. I don t think Bill did anything wrong. O Reilly has denied the merits of all the claims against him, 21st Century Fox said in a statement stanley cup .Tru stanley cups mp had his own run-in with sexual harassment accusations last October, after an Access Hollywood tape surfaced in which he said he grabbed women by their genitals. I don t even wait, Trump can be heard saying in the tape. And when you re a star, they let Kzpc Obama pokes fun at Clinton for holding up Air Force One
BALTIMORE 鈥?Good Wednesday evening everyone! The tornado warnings and flash flood warnings have expired. Tomorrow still looks to carry over our cold front so a few showers and storms are possible mid-day into the afternoon. It will be toasty and muggy as highs hang in the upper 80s. The good news is a MUCH drier stretch comes to town Friday and into the weekend. Temperatures in the low 80s and lower humidity. Next week starts off dry with seasonal temperatures before we warm up again. I hope you all have a great day! stanley tumbler wmar 7 Day Forecast:Wednesday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 84. Light southeast wind increasing to 5-10 mph.Wednesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 7 stanley cup usa 0.Thursday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 88. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a lo stanley cups uk w around 64. Friday Partly cloudy, with a high near 83.Friday Night Mostl
RobertLeP

www.jameslebron-ar.biz

Post by RobertLeP »

https://jameslebron-ar.biz

last news about james lebron
<a href=https://jameslebron-ar.biz>https://www.jameslebron-ar.biz</a>
MorrissBruit

ghjk FBI offering $25k reward for information on several pharmacy robberies

Post by MorrissBruit »

Llbz Wife of Orlando nightclub shooter pleads not guilty
Through a partnership with the Baltimore City Police Department, Adopt-a-Block has provided residents in East Baltimore with a fun and resourceful way to enjoy summer.Organizers and volunteers threw a block party packed with food, music, and give-a-ways with the purpose of giving back to those who need it most.The event was held in the 800 block of North Milton Avenue Saturday. People will come up to me and express sincere thanks that I took the time to come down and help someone I do not know and won t be able to repay me, said five year volunteer Kristin Burnwo stanley cup rth.Block parties are a great way to improve community moral while providing necessities like medical screening stanley cup s and clothes.In a city where violence hinders its inhabitants, Adopt-a-Block provides a positi stanley cup ve and safe alternative. Jodv Are severe thunderstorms in February that rare
DICKE stanley water bottle RSON, Md. WMAR 鈥?Four suspects with ties to a criminal street gang are in custody for the murder of a 19-year-old Washington D.C. woman, whose body was found last month in a wooded area in Montgomery County.On Wednesday police arrested Jonathan Josue Rivera-Escobar, 19, Geovany A D stanley mugs ominguez-Escobar, 24, Jordan Ryan Moreno, 21, and 16-year-old Rigoberto Machado, and charged them with first degree murder.The body of Sara Gutierrez-Villatoro was discovered by a passerby just after noon on November 29, in the 25700 block of Old Hundred Road in Dickerson.Arriving officers found that she had been shot. The Medical Examiner later ruled her death a homicide.Police say the four suspects are associates of the 18th Street gang.Only R stanley nz ivera-Escobar is from Maryland in Silver Spring. The other three suspects are from Washington D.C.A bail review for the suspects was set for Thursday.