Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

avtk Former Rep. Joe Walsh Blames Obama, Black Lives Matter for Dallas Shootings

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Emol Relatives Mourn Oregon Shooting Victims: Our Lives Are Shattered Beyond Repair
On the floor at the Democratic National Convention at the Wells Fa air max 98 rgo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on July 26, 2016.Natalie Keyssar for TIMEBy Jay Newton-SmallJuly 28, 2016 10:23 PM EDTGianni Pittella, a longtime Italian member of the European Parliament, hit the campaign trail this week. Sitting at the back of the Gran Caffe Lrsquo;Aquila, he warned a group of local businesspeople and supporters of the evils of fascism. Except Pittella wasn ;t touring Italy. He was sitting in Philadelphia, trying to convince American voters to oppose chanclas yeezy an American candidate: Donald Trump.I have taken the unprecedented step of endorsing and campaigning for Hillary Clinton because the risk of Donald Trump is too high, Pit adidas yeezyslide tella told TIME. I believe it is in the interest of the European Union and Italy to have Hillary Clinton in office. A Trump victory could be a disaster for the relationship between the U.S.A. and Italy.Pittella isn ;t the only European to either outright or shadow endorse Clinton. Traditionally, European leaders attend both conventions. But only a handful of European diplomats announced they would attend Trumprsquo Republican National Pvfu Why Exercise May Be More Important than Body Fat
Isaac McCookBy Raisa BrunerMay 5, 2017 10:44 AM EDTAt just 21, self-taught musician Saint Mesa is a bit of an enigma, his sound taking its cue from both the natural world and the electronic one. His new single Beads, premiering here on TIME, is equally hard to pin down: a story of his struggle with anxiety and insomnia, told in sweeping sounds and pounding beats. The Califor air force 1 nia-based solo artist first EP came out to viral success earlier in 2016, effectively marrying his attention to atmosphere with introspective lyrics. Below, he explains what went into the making of his haunting new track as he prepares for debut festival appearances this summer.Is there a story behind the song I wrote Beads at a time in my life where yeezy I was getting anxiety attacks before bed, resulting in bad insomnia. It was the feeling of slipping from conscious into subconscious; that rift in the middle of your heart that starts beating harder, like a drum in t ugg mini he distance, and slowly it starts getting louder and faster ndash; and then all of a sudden you ;re wide awake. Those nights drove me to write a song about my anxiety.Why did you call it Beads The
CharlesteVibra

snuy The FDA Just Approved the First Drug for Postpartum Depression

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Oidz FBI Launches Criminal Probe Into Veterans Affairs Scandal
From Left: The nephew of Thomas Eric Duncan, the first patient diag yeezy nosed with Ebola on U.S. soil, and Nowai Korkoyah Duncan s mother attend a news conference in Dallas on Oct. 7, 2014.Jim Young鈥擱eutersBy Alexandra SifferlinOctober 8, 2014 11:31 AM EDTThomas Eric Duncan, the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola inside the United States amid an outbreak that has killed thousands in Africa, died Wednesday. His death was confirmed by the Dallas hospital where he was being treated.It is with profound sadness and heartfelt disappointment that we must inform you of the death of Thomas Eric Duncan this morning at 7:51 a.m., Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital said on Facebook. Mr. Duncan succumbed to an insidious disease, Ebola. He fought courageously in this battle. Our professionals, the doctors and nurses in the unit, as well as the entire Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas community, are also grieving adidas campus beige his passing. We have offered the family our support and condolences at this difficult time.Duncan liver function had b adidas sambarose een improving, and he was receiving the experimental drug brincidofovir. He was on a ventilator receiving kidney dialysis.Dunc Rsbb Watch Live: Obama Statement on Health Care Ruling
Kanye West performs during Kanye West Yeezy Season 3 on Feb. 11, 2016, in New York CityDimitrios Kambouris鈥擥etty ImagesBy Simon LewisApril 24, 2016 10:48 PM EDTKanye West took the opportunity of a friend wedding this weekend to poke fun at himself, revisiting the infamous occasion when he interrupted Taylor Swift at an awards ceremony with the words: I ;mma let you finish, but 8230;In the middle of a speech at the wedding of West friend Dave Grutman in Miami, the rapper grabbed the mic, the New York Daily News reports. West then made a clear reference to the 2009 moment, when he cut in on Swiftyeezy 8217 acceptance speech for best female video at the MTV Video Music Awards because he felt the award should have gone to Beyonceacute;.I ;mma let you finish, but Dave and Isabela had one of the best weddings of all time! West says in a video from the wedding on Saturday.Th adidas yeezy e 2009 interruption was the start of a sometimes acrimonious relationship betw nike dunk high een West and Swift. Most recently, a recent track released by West, Famous, raised controversy with the line: I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/ I made th
MorrissBruit

nhyb Seasonal affective disorder isn t just the winter blues, experts say

Post by MorrissBruit »

Lwoq Montana man returns home from war in Ukraine
A member of the Philadelphia Eagles has been indicted on rape charges and kidnapping charges.A press release from the Ohio attorney general says a grand jury returned an indictment for Joshua Sills.The offensive lineman, who is 6 foot 6 inches tall, is accused of holding stanley cup a person against their will and engaging in sexual activity with that person in Dec. 2019. Authorities said the incident was immediately reported, and the Guernsey County Sheriffs Office conducted a detailed investigation. Sills was reportedly issued a summons to appear in court on Feb. 16, which is four days after the Eagles play in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs. According to ESPN, Sills was placed on the NFL commissioner s exempt list, making him ineligible stanley cup to participate in practices, games or travel with the team.The Eagles signed Sills, a rookie, as an undrafted free agent in 2022. He played in one game this season. .Page-below > .RichTextModule display:none; .Page-below .Link font-size: 12px; padding: 5px 10px;border: 1px solid 005687;border-radius: 4px;font-family: proxima-nova , sans-serif; Report a typo Cop stanley cup yright 2024 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This Vvhs Governor s Office: Gianforte returning to Montana tonight
The Cascade County Sheriff s Office is continuing its investigation into the death of Sally Jane D air max emarais-Smith, who was found dead on Sunday afternoon.At around 2:30 p.m., her body was found inside her 2005 Toyota Corolla in a storage unit at 3033 Malmstrom Drive, according to Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter. Although located near Malmstrom Air Force Base, the storage unit was under the county s jurisdiction.Slaughter said an autopsy was conducted earlier this week, and officials are continuing to review the results; as of Wednesday, he was not able to provide any details about the possible cause or manner of her death.Smith, a 52-year-old mother beloved by the Great Falls community, had been missing since September 25. She was last seen that afternoon. Police reported that she may have been on her way to the Malta area before going missing. GFPD requested a Missing/Endangered Person Alert for Smith from the Montana Department of Justice on September 29.Smith worked as a speech and language pathologist at Meadow Lark Elementary School. She also worked at the adidas campus Scottish Rite Childhood La air force 1 nguage Disorders Clinic and as a spin class instructor at the Peak Health Wellness Ce
MorrissBruit

jimo Teachers, church members volunteer for gun, medical training to help combat active shooters

Post by MorrissBruit »

Gwbq Judge rules lawsuit over TGI Fridays mozzarella sticks can proceed against snackmaker
The sun was shining that fateful morning.Jamaar Nathan recalls waking up at his usual time of around 8:45 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001. He saw a building in New York City on fire as he turned on the television. Confused, he then saw another plane crash into the World Trade Center. He knew then that it was an attack on the United States of America.Nathan was only 19 years old then, and working as a teachers aide while serving as a Marine reservist at the Marine Corps Headquart stanley cup ers and Service 8th Tank Battalion 4th Division in Rochester, New York, a unit with over 180 stanley cup Marines. The call came immediately for Marines in the unit to volunteer to go to ground zero in Manhattan to help in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks stanley cup . Nathan could not go as it conflicted with his day job, but he knew it was a matter of time before it would be his turn to serve his country. I wished I went down to the World Trade Center, but I knew I would be called up, Nathan said.The war on terrorism would change the U.S. military forever. It is a war in which reservists and the National Guard were treated as full-time soldiers. The U.S. military was stretched thin in the years after Sept. 11, with deployments common Xcrf Rare three-antlered deer caught on camera by former Michigan lawmaker
GREAT FALLS 鈥?Great Falls Public S adidas samba chools will be conducting driver education courses in June. Registration will open at 8:00 am on Tuesday, May 25, and run until 4:00 pm on Thursday, May 27. There are 30 in person seats at GFHS and 30 in person seats at CMR. Priority will be given to students according to birthdate oldest to youngest . Click here for the registration site.GFPS driving instructor Jerry Olson: Each student gets a 30 minute drive. They get six hours of driving so we break that into twelve lessons. So my first two are just orientation. The third one is reference points and backing up, parking, and then we go into one ways and lane changes. Rural interstate downtown, 10th Ave and then we prepare them for the final drive. He added, Every teacher s philosophy is a little bit different but I think were all on the same page when were trying to teach patience and responsibility. Making sure th converse at theyre not taking chances. The risks are high and the distractions are enormous so we re trying to get them to focus and be safe drivers. GFPS drivin reebok g instructor Jerry Olson From GFPS:DRIVER EDUCATION PROGRAMSUMMER June 2021GFH 鈥?30 in-perso
MorrissBruit

tsbg Smoke alarm sweep aims to prevent fire deaths in Baltimore

Post by MorrissBruit »

Sthv Police: Man burglarized four stores at same Ritchie Highway shopping Center
MOSCOW AP 鈥?President Vladimir Put stanley termoska in says that Russia will respond to NATO s military buildup near its borders, but will not be drawn into an arms race.Putin said Thursday that NATO underlined its anti-Russian intentions by deploying f stanley tumbler orces in Poland and the Baltics and building missile defense sites.Russia has described NATO s U.S.-led missile shield as a top threat, rejecting Washington s claims that the shield is intended to fend off the Iranian missile threat. Putin said that the U.S. is developing the missile defense despite last year s nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers.Speaking to Russian diplomats, he said that NATO s action undermines mili stanley cup tary parity. He said that Russia will defend itself without entering a costly arms race.Putin also said that Russia wants a quick settlement of the Ukrainian crisis. Viou Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
BALTIMORE 鈥?An unredacted report on child sex abuse within the Archdiocese of Baltimore was released by Attorney General Anthony Brown, Tuesday afternoon.This comes after a Baltimore judge ordered most names to be revealed last month. The original 456-page report was released in April and included 146 names of priests and other clergy members.Ten names were redacted from that report. This revised version reveals ei stanley thermos ght more names with two names still redacted.The newly released names are Father Joseph Fiorentino, Sister Catherine Hasson, Thomas Hudso stanley cup quencher n, Father John Krzyzanski, Father Sam Lupico, Brother Ronald Nicholls, Father Joseph O Meara and Michael Scriber.Brown noted Tuesday that accusations of wrongdoing described in this Report do not constitute findings of guilt. stanley becher RELATED: Judge orders most names in Archdiocese sexual abuse report to be revealedReports of abuse spanned over eight decades, impacting over 600 victims. By order of the Circuit Court, some information in today s revi
MorrissBruit

dqze Comedian Trevor Noah s tour comes to Royal Farms Arena in 2019

Post by MorrissBruit »

Jvnq SuperPawn in Laurel goes online amidst coronavirus outbreak
BALTIMORE AP - A union representing grocery store workers says it has reached tentative agreement with both Giant and Safeway.United Food stanley polska and Commercial Workers Local 27 leaders announced a tentative agreement with Giant in a statement late Tuesday. Leaders are recommending the agreements stanley cup for ratification at contract meetings on Wednesday.RELATED: Grocery workers union prepares for strike possibilityEarlier this week, the union announced a tentative agreement with Safeway, but said it was still negotiating with Giant and preparing for the possibility of a strike.The current cont stanley tumbler ract extension expires Friday.Download the ABC2 News app for theiPhone,Kindle andAndroid. Rfpy 20-year-old repeat offender arrested with handgun
BALTIMORE 鈥?There was an effort to help the city s youth, including the squeegee workers, get out of side hustles and into career paths. The African-American Engagement Baltimore Network hos stanley quencher ted a job fair at the Reginald F. Lewis Museum. The two-day event featured job readiness training Thursday with resume stanley thermoskannen writing classes and mock interviews. On Friday, a job fair featured on-the-spot job offers with 40 jobs tailored specifically for squeegee workers and ot stanley cup nz her youth. It s important for us to host event like this for the disconnected youth so that they have the opportunity to be employed, an opportunity for them to see that we care, that the mayor cares, that the city cares and an opportunity to provide for themselves and their families so that they don t have to be out on the corner squeegeeing, said Stacey Estep, from the Mayor s Office of African-American Engagement. Many of the participants left with contingent job offers. Employers included the Department of Public Works, Depart
MorrissBruit

upgt This Week in Fish and Wildlife: FWP seeking hunter education volunteers

Post by MorrissBruit »

Uobn Aldi the latest company to pay employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
Reggie Watts is perhaps the most successful entertainer to ever come out of Great Falls. Hes a comedian, musician, beatboxer and actor. But later this month, hell add author to his list of titles when he publishes his first book.The title Great Falls, MT: Fast Times, Post-Punk Weirdos and a Tale of Coming Home Again link . Watts calls it his love letter to his hometown.Watts will perform at the Newberry in Great Falls on October 27th details in support of his new book. Reporter Tom Wylie talked with the former bandleader of The Late Late Show with James Corden to talk about his bo stanley cup ok, life growing up in Great Falls, and his plans to bring more opportunities in the arts to the Electric City.Below is a transcript of our conversation, lightly edited for clarity.MTN NEWS: Reggie, you could have called your book anything. But you chose to call it Great Falls, MT. Why is that REGGIE W stanley cup ATTS: Because that s what it centers around. Most of it s about my time growing up there. So, I just thought it was such a great title. And I like I like the name Great Falls is such a dope name. Theres a couple other Great Falls in the United stanley cup States, but I think that the Montana is the real one. M Euqt Great Falls man facing charges of sexual assault of children
The man who is accused of driving drunk and crashing into a Kalispell home killing a person who was sleeping was arraigned in Flathead Co salomon unty District Court on Thursday.Thomas Owen LeFevre, 20, of Arizona pleaded not guilty to a charge of felony vehicular homicide while under the influence.The charge filed in the case carries a maximum term in the Montana State Prison of 30 years and a maximum fine of $50,000.Robert Dale Meier, 59, of Kalispell died on June 20 after L nike dunk eFevre drove into a bedroom where Meier was sleeping in a home on Rocky Cliff Drive. A jury trial in the case has been set for Jan. 4. Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be publishe yeezy d, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters class= AsidePromo TrackedSidebarPromo data-cms-ai= 0 >
MorrissBruit

loip FBI news too late to sway millions of early voters

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ezlc Travel like a minimalist and save big
Panda stanley water bottle Express will be donating to the Serving Our Kids Foundation after a playful, teasing Twitter war with the Killers.The band tweeted a picture of a fortune from a Panda fortune cookie that said Smile like you mean it. The line stanley shop is the title of a Killers song from their debut album, Hot Fuss.The band said in the tweet they d let Panda off the hook for using the lyric in exchange for orange chicken for life.When the restaurant responded favorably, the Killers challenged Panda to instead feed hungry people.The Killers chose Serving Our Kids as the receiving organization, much to the delight of its executive director, Dale Darcas. I heard of [The Killers] but I didn t know exactly who the stanley cup y were or how big they were, Darcas said.Darcas says Serving Our Kids gives food to more than 2,000 needy children a week. He doesn t know yet what Panda s contribution will be, but he says the word-of-mouth exposure is already making a difference. We re just in awe of what s happened today, Darcas Njmn Study: Soda sales drop 20 percent in Howard County
BALTIMORE 鈥?Some students at the University of Maryland School of Nursing could be graduating a bit early to help in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. It s called the early-exit option, and it was stanley quencher approved by the university on the request of Governor Larry Hogan.Only 151 students in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Clinical Nurse Leader master s program are eligible. T stanley cup hey were originally set to graduate on May 14, but would need to meet specific GPA and academic program requirements to get out early.Those who want to finish up early and go to work, will be given stanley cup a letter from the university telling potential employers that they have met all the program requirements and have qualified for and taken an early-exit option.The university has been in talks and working with other area hospital systems to gauge the interest and need for these students. We are very pleased to partner with key Maryland health care systems to support them in meeting their needs for nursing personnel
CharlesteVibra

dssv Exclusive: Trump Says Anti-White Feeling Is a Problem in the U.S.

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qhdf State Driver s License Laws Could Lead to Underdiagnosis of Dementia, According to New Research
By Mark ThompsonAugust 12, 2014 12:50 PM EDTRobin Williams was beloved by the U.S. military, perhaps even more so th nike dunk an by the American public. He carried Bob Hopersquo mantle as a funny man far from home, often in inhospitable places. Throughout his career, Williams made six USO tours to Iraq, Afghanistan, and 11 other countries and performed for 90,000 troops by the tim yeezy e of his final tour in 2010.He had the troops roaring in Baghdad in 2003, shortly after the capture of Saddam Hussein. I love the fact that when he came out of that spider hole, he wanted to negotiate, Williams said, before changing his voice into that of a bellowing soldier: It a little late for that, bubsy! You ;re nike dunk at the point where you ;re going to share a cell with a large man named Bubba. I ;m gonna be yo ; new Baghdaddy.He also poked fun at the Army itself, including a change to uniforms that appeared to be computer-generated. The new Army camouflagemdash;itrsquo digital, he told troops in Kabul in 2007. So you can disappear in front of a computer.Williams traveled around the world to lift the spirits of our troo Rkgs 2 Women Dead, Toddler Injured in Shooting at Texas A M-Commerce
NavyBy Mark ThompsonJanuary 8, 2015 11:31 AM ESTThe Navy said Thursday that it is halting, at least temporarily, its practice of cutting female recruitsrsquo; hair short when they arrive at boot camp.The service said it was taking the step in an effort to standardize training and education across the military services, following orders last year from Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to review hair regula yeezy tions after revised Army hair rules upset some female soldiers.The ban o adidas samba damen n haircuts will run for the first three months of this year, and is in response to female sailors complaining that the short haircuts didnrsquo;t prepare them adequately for grooming the longer hairstyles permitted once they graduated into the fleet.Grooming standards education will be incorporated into the curriculum, but will not impact other training, the Navy has said of the so-far temporary change. This will allow women to style longer hair in the same manner that they would wear it daily in the Fleet while providing the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding of the s nike dunk high tandards before transferring to the Fleet.For those who embrace Navy traditions, the service
CharlesteVibra

jnqw Helicopter in Fiery Crash Near Seattle Space Needle

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Whbr 3 More Women Accuse Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault
Hundreds of anti-abortion activists marched throughthe streets of London, Ontario and demonstrated outside a University of Western Ontario event on June 16, 2005.Peter Power鈥擳oronto Star/Getty ImagesBy Abigail AbramsOctober 5, 2017 6:42 P air max 96 M EDTCanadarsquo most populous province has introduced legislation that would limit anti-abortion protests by creating ldquo afe access zones around abortion clinics, homes of doctors and staff, and pharmacies and hospitals that offer abortion services.If th adidas samba adidas e bill passes, Ontario activists opposed to abortion would not be allowed to prot nike dunk high est within at least 50 meters 164 feet of an abortion clinic or within 150 meters nearly 500 feet of clinic staff homes, according to the Toronto Star.Ontariorsquo eight abortion clinics would automatically receive the buffer zone, and other locations such as pharmacies, hospitals or health centers like Planned Parenthood would have to apply. All these places could also apply to extend their zones to 150 meters.The law would also prevent protesters from harassing doctors or clinic staff at any time, whether they are at work or not, according to the Star.Protesters who violate the law would face a Nnax How the World Series Explains the Election
By Eric DoddsAugust 18, 2014 10:47 AM EDTIn what become a weekly occurrence, John Oliver provided a look at a the week top story with ample mdash; and appropriate mdash; measures of outrage and humor. The target of last night Last Week Tonight episode was the ongoing situation in Ferguson, Missouri in the wake of the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown on Aug. 9.A few of Oliver best barbs: If the police wanted to distract everyone with a video that had absolutely nothing to d yeezy o with Michael Brown shooting, they shou adidas samba herren ld have just released Ghostbusters instead. It exactly as relevant to everything that happened afterwards. Here the thing the [Ferguson] mayor doesn ;t understand: As a general rule, no one should ever be allowed to say, There no history of racial tension here, ; because that sentence has never been true anywhere on earth. If you are w adidas campus herren hite in Ferguson, you ;d need to be snorting cocaine directly off your dashboard to get stopped by the police. If you are getting high in your dorm room right now, you are not paranoid. There is a S