Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

hdnq Oldest African-American community theater is out with a new show

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ujjo Obama s candid thoughts on Trump: He s nothing but a bullsh---er, report says
Former President George H.W. Bush is facing allegations that he squeezed a teenager s buttocks in 2003.In an interview with Time magazine published Monday, Roslyn Corrigan said she was 16 years old when Bush, then 79, touched her inappropriately at a November 2003 event in The Woodlands, Texas, office of the CIA, where her father had stanley us gathered with fellow intelligence officers and family members to meet Bush.Corrigan told the magazine Bush groped her buttocks as she and her mother, Sari Young, posed for a photograph with the former president. As soon as the pict stanley termohrnek ure was being snapped, on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my wais stanley cup usa t down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open, Corrigan told Time, her first public interview about the incident. I was like, Oh my goodness, what just happened My initial reaction was absolute horror. I was really, really confused, Corrigan said. The Nsuz Knives needed, man says after choking on Popeyes chicken
BALTIMORE 鈥?An on-duty DEA agent was shot at multiple times in Baltimore City stanley website Wednesday night according to a DEA spokesperson. stanley cup According to officials, the agent was sitting in their vehicle near West Lafayette Street when they were shot at.At this time there stanley thermosflasche is no injuries to report.
MorrissBruit

bkgb Crews work to protect history from Glacier National Park wildfire

Post by MorrissBruit »

Vtzl Embryo s cardiac activity stopped in KY woman suing to have abortion
Some people are familiar with coyotes moving into their neighborhood or changing behaviors, but as humans interfere with ecosystems, we are starting to see the effects across the country.The coyote is a stanley cup master of adaptation, and recent studies are now revealing how these relatives of wolves and dogs have managed to succeed where many others have suffered.Coyotes have flourished in part by exploiting the changes that pe stanley cup ople have made to the environment, and their opportunism goes b stanley cup ack thousands of years. Over the past two centuries, coyotes have taken over part of the wolf s former ecological niche by preying on deer.Genetic studies reveal that the coyotes of northeastern America 鈥?which are bigger than their cousins elsewhere 鈥?carry wolf genes that their ancestors picked up through interbreeding. This inheritance has given northeastern coyotes the ability to bring down adult deer 鈥?a feat seldom attempted by the smaller coyotes of the west. MTN News The lessons learned from coyotes can help researchers to understand how other mid-sized predators respond when larger carnivores are wiped out. Yet even among such opportunists, coyotes stand out as the ch Nzwv Lewis amp; Clark County Commission to hold deliberations on Valley zoning proposal
Mental health experts are concerned about the lasting impact of the new coronavirus. We have to make sure not to just prioritize the health of the country and the financial well-being of our businesses, but we have salomon to keep our eye on the ball for mental health, said Dr. Jared Skillings, a psychologist the American Psychological Association. A new poll says about half of adults feel the pandemic is impacting their mental health. Almost one in five say it s had a major impact.The national hotline for those feeling emotional distress has nearly nine times more calls than this time last year. The number for the disaster distress helpline is 1-800-985-5990. You can also text talk with us to 66746 to speak with a crisis counselor.Dr. Skillings says isolation, financial stress and anxiety are jordan fueling problems. I think we re going to see both new cases of people never had having a mental health issue where that comes up for them now and I think we re going to see a resurgence of people who had a m nike dunk ental health issues come back because its going to bring a lot of things to the surface that are difficult, said Dr. Skillings. The country
MorrissBruit

hckb Here s how to download your Facebook archive

Post by MorrissBruit »

Nmmp Anton Yelchin s parents suing Fiat Chrysler for son s death
Maryland SPCA gives G stanley spain ood Morning stanley cupe Maryland sho stanley puodelis utout. Qxpw Spilling the Beans on Vegan Diets
BALTIMORE, Md. 鈥?On Friday night, a Frederick Douglass High School staff member was in stanley mugs the hospital after being shot in the school entrance.Police said the suspect went to the school with a plan to shoot and kill the victim.The 56-year-old victim was able to keep the suspect from getting into the school until two-armed Baltimore City School Police Officers stopped him.Just three weeks ago, the Baltimore City School Board voted unanimously to maintain that school police officers keep their guns in a lock box during school hours.READ MORE: Balt. City School Board vo stanley cup tes down bill to arm school policeThe two supervisors were allowed to have their guns because they were on campus for a meeting and aren t assigned to specific schools.Sgt. Clyde Boatwright, the President of the Baltimore City School Police Un stanley portugal ion, is again calling on the school board to reconsider that vote. Two police officers did have weapons and they physically engaged into a struggle with him, and hats off to the victim wh
MorrissBruit

tgui A 911 supervisor was streaming Netflix at work when dispatchers mishandled a shooting call

Post by MorrissBruit »

Lvow Economy still growing, but at a slower pace
The Biden administration announced Wednesday it was pardoning potentially thousands of U.S. veterans who were convicted under old military rules that prohibited gay sex.The pardons affect veterans who had been convicted under the Uniform Code of Military Justice Article 125, whi stanley cup ch criminalized sodomy and attempted sodomy from 1951 until 2013, when Congress repealed the ban. President Biden said the pardons reflect a sacred obligation to all veterans, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Today, I am righting an historic wrong by using my clemency authority to pardon many former service members who were convicted simply for being themselves, Pr stanley cup esident Joe Biden said in a statement. Our Nations service members stand on the frontlines of freedom, and risk their lives in order to defend our country. Despite their courage and great sacrifice, t stanley cup housands of LGBTQI+ service members were forced out of the military because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Some of these patriotic Americans were subject to court-martial, and have carried the burden of this great injustice for decades. Some 2,000 people convicted under the law had military benefits withheld Nytb Butte s An Ri Ra fest highlights Irish dance
NEW YORK -- Police took a man into custody after a 92-year-old woman was shoved and hit her head in an apparent random attack in Manhattan earlier this month.Rashid Brimmage was arrested Tuesday afternoon. The 31-year-old man faces jordan a charge of assault, according to authorities.The incident happened on June 12 just before 3:30 p.m. along Third Avenue between 15th and 16th streets in Gramercy Park, police said.Surveillance video released by police showed the suspect shove the woman as she walked past him on the street. Police are searching for the man who shoved a 92-year-old woman, causing her to fall and hit her head on a hydrant. https://t.co/NySheS1Rm1 pic.twitter/AkzFPBSW81鈥?PIX11 News @PIX11News June 16, 2020 The woman fell to the ground and struck her head on a fire hydrant, police said.She was taken to the hospital for treatment.This story was originally published by Kristine Garcia at WPIX. Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. airmax Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to rec hoka eive
CharlesteVibra

msfd This Is What It Feels Like to Survive Ebola

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hnsf The 200 Americans Living in North Korea Have Little Time Left to Leave
By Jennifer CalfasNovember 20, 2 adidas samba adidas 017 11:21 AM ESTFrom fast-spinning fads that dominated American classrooms to surprise-filled eggs with fuzzy creatures, TIMErsquo Top 10 Toys of 2017 quickly flew off shelves at retailers across the country. Products like WowWeersquo Fingerlings captivated young users with its interactive nature, and Nintendorsquo Super NES Classic Edition had nostalgic adults running to stores to relive some of their best childhood memories.The best toys from this year also came from a variety of companies. Some shared similar qualities mdash; like packaging that hides the surprise toy inside or constructible kits that challenge childrenrsquo creativity and taps into their engineering skills.Here are TIMErsquo Top 10 Toys adidas samba of 2017.10. LEGO Boost Creative ToolboxLEGOImagine LEGOs mdash; but far more advanced. The LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox Building and Coding Kit allows kids and preteens to flex their engineering asics gel skills with buildable interactive and motorized robots with five different models. Users can construct their own robot and create functions for it with the LEGO Boost app, which must be used on tablet devices. The toolbox is a Dprf Another Milestone in the Long, Long Road. Rev. Raphael Warnock s Georgia Senate Victory Made History in Multiple Ways
Female employees work on the assembly of electronic circuit boards at the Maadiran Group electronics distribution and yeezy manufacturing plant in Hashtgerd, Iran, on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2015.Simon Dawson鈥?015 Bloomberg Finance LPBy Vivienne Walt / FortuneApril 15, 2016 1:53 AM EDTJust three months ago, Iranrsquo President Hassan Rouhani flew to Rome and Paris on chanclas yeezy a frenzied shopping spree, signing nearly 50 billion euros worth of deals within a few days, for dozens of new aircraft, upgraded rail lines, overhauled airport terminals, and much else. It was just a week after most Western sanctions against Iran had endedmdash;the yeezy slide result of the nuclear deal inked last year with the United States, European Union, and the United Nationsmdash;and Iranian officials were ecstatic at the prospect of filling huge needs that had developed under years of sanctions, and kickstarting their hard-hit economy. We donrsquo;t see any obstacles for companies who would want to come and invest in Iran, Rouhani told French executives in Paris at the time, after shepherding through dozens of agreements with global companies. My coming here is to show that Iran is ready for investments.rdq
CharlesteVibra

frkv Blood Pressure Guidelines Are Far Too High, Experts Say

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Bfjw Standing Guard, Picking Up Trash and Getting Booted From a Hotel. Inside a Special Forces Unit s Controversial Deployment to D.C.
V-22s shown aboard the USS Mesa Verde. The ship sailed into the Persian Gulf on Monday adidas samba , where its tilt-rotor aircraft could used be used to rescue U.S. diplomats in extremis in Baghdad.MC2 Shannon M. Smith / Navy photoBy Mark ThompsonJune 16, 2014 9:31 PM EDTPeering through the fog of war, which is what happens when two sides, more or less organized, begin firing at one another, is always a challenge. So like the beleaguered British in World War II, letrsquo use radar instead to try to figure out whatrsquo happening as war revisits Iraq:mdash;Be leery of offers of Iranian help to uggs barn the Iraqi government of Prime Minister Nourti al-Malaki. Or, more critically, any statement that they ;re not helping.There have been unconfirmed reports of Iranrsquo Revolutionary Guards fighting in Iraq alongside the Shirsquo;a-led government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. But on Monday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani denied them.Why wouldnrsquo;t he deny them Confirming them would only fuel what is beginning to look like a Shirsquo -Sunni death match, and encourage the Sunni states, led by Saudi Arabia, to inc ugg rease their own involvement in the fight. Better to send your t Tngp Spot and Assess. The Intelligence Strategy Behind Russia s Political Outreach
By Katherine St. AsaphApril 16, 2014 12:53 PM EDTAfter more than five years as a rising pop star, Sky Ferreira must be used to her singles going underappreciated, and I Blame Myself was the most underappreciated track off last yearrsquo already great Night Time, My Time. Indebted less to lsquo;90s alt than the kind of sparkly, introspective pop thatrsquo not tied to any decade ndash; like Ferreirarsquo own Everything Is Embarrassing ndash; it was both immediate and searing, sparing no fury for the intersection of condescension, sexualization and itrsquo like talking to a friend whorsquo trying to be a lover she encountered yeezy slide while churni yeezy ng through the major-label teen pop machine, while never being obvious. It goes right for the throat: of its targets, of its hooks.Itrsquo also, with its John Hughes closing-credits vibe, fertile material to turn into a video. Sadly, the clip for I Blame Myself is not really so topical, a fakeout of a gangsta rap clip that ndash; shock ndash; doesnrsquo;t star a gangsta rapper but a be-hoodied Sky, fresh out of the stylistrsquo room mdash; or at least the L air force 1 ov
CharlesteVibra

yxlz How to Stop the Next Fort Hood Attack

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Nsog Vaping Damages Your Lungs, But Is Still Safer Than Smoking, a Long-Term Study Suggests
By Ryan Teague BeckwithMarch 3, 2016 11:50 AM ESTFormer Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney made the case against Donald Trump in Utah Thursday.In a speech at the University of Utah, Romney called Trump a phony and a fraud an adidas campus d argued that his policies would lead to a recession. Though he did not endorse a rival, Romney called for Republicans to vote for the candid adidas campus herren ate who can win their state.Here is the full text of his remarks.I am not here to announce my candidacy for office. I am not going to endorse a candidate today. Instead, I would like to offer my perspective on the nominating process of my party. In 1964, days before the presidential election which, incidentally, we lost, Ronald Reagan went on national television and challenged America saying that it was a Time for Choosing. He saw two paths for America, one that embraced conservative principles dedicated to lifting people out of poverty and helping create opportunity for all, and the other, an oppressive government that would lead America down a darker, less free path. I 821 chanclas yeezy 7;m no Ronald Reagan and this is a different moment but I believe with all my heart and soul that we Zwua Why Debate Chaos Won t End Soon
By Samantha GrossmanUpdated: Ju airmaxplus ly 22, 2015 4:09 PM [ET] | Originally published: July 21, 2015 2:13 PM EDT;Correction appended, July 22, 2015We got a sneak peek last month, but the first official full-length trailer for The Good Dinosaur air max 98 is finally here. The new Pixar movie, which hits theaters on Thanksgiving, begins with a simple premise: what if a giant meteor hadn ;t slammed into the Earth and killed all the dinosaurs The trailer introduces us to air force 1 an Apatosaurus named Arlo who strikes up an unlikely friendship with a human boy. And because this is Pixar, you can expect this story to play out against a truly stunning animated backdrop.The Good Dinosaur 8216 all-star voice cast includes Jeffrey Wright, Steve Zahn, Anna Paquin, Sam Elliott and Frances McDormand.Correction: The original version of this article misstated the cast of The Good Dinosaur.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in W
CharlesteVibra

cvbx Calm Before The Storm. No Widespread Violence on Election Day, But Anxiety Mounts

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qaui Missouri Lethal Injection Halted With an Hour to Go
A sign showing a Powerball prize of $999 million, the largest jackpot winnings that the Powerball sign can display, with the actual Powerball jackpot estimated at $1.3 billion, outside a deli in Washington, DC on Jan 11.Saul Loeb鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Justin WorlandJanuary 12, 2016 9:51 AM ESTThousands of Canadians are traveling to the U.S. to buy lottery tickets in advance of Wednesday record Powerball drawing.The purchase is easy for the millions of Canadians who live near the border with the U.S., and lottery rules do not prevent a person who is not a U.S. citizen from claiming the prize though they may be subject to additional taxes , according to a CBS News report.The Canadians mdash; they ;re coming like crazy here for the lotto, Alex Traverso of the California State Lottery told CBS. You don ;t have to be a U.S. citizen to buy a Powerball ticket, as long as you ;re buying your tickets at an authorized retail location, then adidas campus that nike dunk donna fine with us.The Powerball lottery pool has reached $1.4 billion, the largest to air max 96 tal ever.[CBS]More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination Plot Ngyp Morning Must Reads: March 12
A close-up of the Queen nike sb dunk Mother s coffin, the wreath of white flowers and the Queen Mo adidas samba adidas ther s coronation crown with the priceless Koh-I-Noor diamond.Corbis鈥擥etty ImagesBy Armani SyedFebruary 15, 2023 1:07 PM ESTQueen Consort Camilla wonrsquo;t wear one of the worldrsquo most famousmdash;and disputedmdash;gems during King Charles IIIrsquo coronation this spring, in an apparent recognition of the diplomatic sensitivities around the 105-carat oval jewel. The Kohinoor, or Mountain of Light, has long been the subject of a spat between India and its former colonial master Britain.Yet while some see the gesture as a welcome step, they and others have called on Britain to return the Kohinoor diamond to India. It does feels like a big shift that the Kohinoor is not going to be used in the coronation. But when is the myth that the diamond was lsquo;reputedly giftedrsquo; going to stop being peddled reads one tweet. An op-ed in The Indian Ex yeezy slide press called Camillarsquo decision a distraction from the bigger issue of how colonialism robbed the Global South.The Kohinoor diamond, which ranks as one of the worldrsquo largest, was gifted to
CharlesteVibra

skiu Long a Republican Safety Net, White Middle-Class Voters Are Slipping From Trump s Grip

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ilgc Troops Are Not the Answer to the Crisis at the Border
Barbara Bush, shown here on Aug. 22, 2013. The former first lady passed away on April 18, 2018.Robert F. Bukaty鈥擜PBy Josh Sanbu nike sb dunk rnFebruary 14, 2015 9:29 AM ESTPresidential hopeful Jeb Bush finally has his motherrsquo blessing to run for the nationrsquo highest office.Barbara Bushmdas nike dunks panda h;who publicly and repeatedly acknowledged her aversion to a third Bush occupying the White Housemdash aid Friday that, well, she changed her mind.MORE: Jeb Bush: Not Running From Common Core, But Not Saying it EitherThe comments came at a Florida charity event attended by her son Jeb, who is actively exploring a 2016 presidential run, and included the former first lady being beamed in via Skype.What do you mean, lsquo;too many Bushes,rsquo; she said, according to the Washington Post. I air force 1 changed my mind.The Post reported that Barbara Bush added that the nationrsquo problems were too dire to worry about the last name of the White Housersquo occupant.MORE: Jeb Bush Hopes to Win the General Election by Losing the WeightThe former Florida governor, whose father George H.W. Bush and brother George W. Bush both served as president, said earlier in the week that he Dibd 100 Arrested After Santa Barbara Spring-Break Party Turns Violent
By Raisa BrunerAugust 28, 2016 9:42 PM EDTOn Sunday night at Madison Square Garden, MTV hosted their annual Video Music Awards. Here who was nominated across all the categories mdash; and who taken home the covete af1 d Moonmen.Song of the SummerCalvin Harris ft. Rihanna, This Is What You Came ForThe Chainsmokers ft. Halsey, CloserDrake ft. Kyla Wizkid, One DanceWINNER: Fifth Harmony ft. Fetty Wap, All In My Head Flex Justin Timberlake, Canrsquo;t Stop The FeelingKent air max 1 Jones, Donrsquo;t MindMajor Lazer ft. Justin Bieber, Cold WaterNick Jonas ft. Ty Dolla $ign, BaconSelena chanclas yeezy Gomez, Kill lsquo;Em With KindnessSia, Cheap ThrillsBest Hip-Hop VideoWINNER: Drake, Hotline BlingDesiigner, PandaBryson Tiller, Donrsquo;tChance the Rapper, Angels2 Chainz, Watch OutDrake, Hotline BlingBest Male VideoDrake, Hotline BlingBryson Tiller, Donrsquo;tWINNER: Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna, This Is What You Came ForKanye Wes
CharlesteVibra

bhuk Virginia Gunman Was Urged to Seek Medical Help, According to Internal Memos

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Phhn Parents of Fraternity Hazing Victims Come Together for the First Time: We Don t Want Any More Kids to Die
By Rosalie ChanJuly 1, 2016 12:36 PM EDTThe families of some of the victims killed in the Charleston church shooting are suing the FBI, saying that mistakes allowed Dylann Roof to buy the gun used in the massacre.Roof bought a .45-caliber handgun, which he used in the June 2015 shootings at Emanuel AME Church in Charleston to kill nine people. FBI Director James Comey has promised a full review, saying th adidas campus at Roof should not have been able to buy the gun, the Associated Press reported.The mistake stems from a clerk entering incorrect information about Roof arrest on a felony drug charge, which prevented an FBI examiner from finding details about Roof arrest. Since he had previously admitted to felony drug possession, Roof should not have been allowed to buy the gun.Roof faces murder and hate crimes charges, and he is currently in jail pending trials in both state and federa air max 98 l court. The Justice Department has said it will seek the death penalty[Associated Press]More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 Tru adidas samba adidas e Crime Documentaries That Shaped the Fgmj President Obama Releases Trailer Previewing His Last State of the Union
Representatives of signatory countries are pictured on screen during the signing ceremony for the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership RCEP trade pact at the ASEAN summit that is being held online in Hanoi on Nov. 15, 2020.Nhac Nguynemdash;AFP/Getty ImagesBy Amy GuniaNovember 17, 2020 6:06 AM ESTWhen 15 nations across the Asia-Pacific region inked the largest regional free trade agreement ever on Nov. 15, there were no handshakes or state dinnersmdash;but the significance of the deal was no less dramatic for it.The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership RCEP , signed via videoconference due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, brings together countries that comprise some 2.2 billion people and 30% of the world economic output.The signatories are Australia, China, Japan, South Korea and New Zealand and the 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations ASEAN. The pact is meant to reduce trade barriers and make it easier for the regional neighbors to do b adidas sambarose usinessyeezy slide mdash;and the biggest winners and losers are already clear.Experts say the dealmdash;while more symbolic than substantivemdash;is a clear marker of both China air max plus power and waning Americ