Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

qoid Man dead following argument outside sports bar in Jessup

Post by MorrissBruit »

Umsh Florida House votes down assault weapon ban
Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Ariansturned some heads last month when he said parents who don t let their kids play football are fools. On Friday while stanley cups speaking to a group of high school football coaches, Arians directed his critique specifically toward mothers of would-be football players. It s the best game that stanley website s ever been f------ invented, and we got to make sure that moms get the message, because that s who s afraid of our game right now. It s not dads, it s moms, Arians said. We feel like this is our sport. It s being attacked, and we got to stop it at the grassroots. On Sunday, Arians took to Twitter to clarify his comments.Just to clear up any misinterpretations, this is my view about football and moms pic.twitter/67zGKRyXiK鈥?Bruce Arians @BruceArians April 10, 2016The safety of the game has become an extremely hot topic, as awareness about concussions and the long-term damage they can do continues to mount.Last month, Ariansnoted DNA tests can help stanley cup website parents determine whethe Jkym The day of taking advantage of desperate concert goers could be over
The Baltimore City Department of Public Works is sending out a friendly reminder during the holidays in hopes of preventing another fatberg and other plumbing obstructions.The department wants to remind you that while you are preparing your turkey this week to avoid putting FOGs, or fats, oils, and grease down the drains.They say go from pan to can, meaning instead of pouring grease d stanley cup own the kitchen sink, toilet, or storm drain to put it inside of a metal container or can, let it cool, and throw it away in the trash. Baltimore DPW also says before you wash your pots and pans to make sure you wipe them with napkins or paper towels.Here are a list of things you might not think have fats, oils, and grease inside of them:Coffee ground stanley nz sEgg shellsButter and margarineDairy productsSauces and salad dressingsPasta or riceFlourMedicineProduce stickersWipesHappy stanley cup holiday cooking!
CharlesteVibra

zxcp Only 2% of Americans Will Return a Christmas Card From a Stranger

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jsxw Gay Lawmaker Threatens to Out Cheating Peers Who Oppose Same-Sex Marriage
A man holds a poster depicting Donald Trump while par ugg mini ticipating in Red Bull Jump Freeze Lebanon at a ski resort in mount Lebanon on Feb. 28.Jamal Saidi鈥擱eutersBy Chelsea Matiash and Olivier LaurentMarch 3, 2016 5:53 PM ESTWith Super Tuesday behind us, the campaign is officially in full swing. But, that also means photographers have been following and documenting the various candidates for months now. That might explains why we ;re seeing an increasing number of original and surprising takes on adidas campus 80s the presidential race ndash; from Associated Press ; Andr nike air max ew Harnik take on Donald Trump campaign event with Chris Christie to a Hillary Clinton fan sporting a bear costume.mdash;TIMErsquo selection of the Surprising Political Photographs of the Week is published every Thursday.Katy Perry raises arms with Democratic presidential candidate, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during a benefit concert at Radio City Music Hall in New York on March 2.Mike Segar鈥擱eutersSix-year-old Aiden Thurman, of Hugo, Okla. prays during a campaign stop by Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio on Feb. 26, 2016, in Oklahoma City.Chris Landsberger鈥擳he Oklahoman/APA girl d Nwdw Kratom Is Linked to a Salmonella Outbreak Across 35 States, CDC Says
By Sam LanskyJanuary 26, 2017 6:12 AM ESTThe singer and American Idol a adidas samba lum, 34, is about to tour North America as the front man of Queen with original band members Roger Taylor and Brian May.Do you feel pressure to fill Freddie Mercury shoes when performing with Queen At some point every night I talk to the audience about it, like, I know. I ;m not Freddie. 8221 adidas yeezyslide ; I ;m not trying to replace him. It more a celebration of the legacy of the bandthat the heart of the show.What different about playing a Queen show as opposed to touring your own solo material A handful of the songs in the set are absolutely ridiculoushigh camp. Because the audience already loves the song, I know I can push it as far as I want. It the most liberating thing.You ;re working on your next studio album. What the sound It a lot bluesier and earthier. I want to get back to live instruments. I like guitar an air max 96 d bass. I want to do it more for me. If people are into it, cool.You were the first openly gay recording artist to hit No. 1 on the album chart. Have things gotten better for LGBTQ performers The kids coming up right no
CharlesteVibra

khot Retired Nurse Saves Driver From Attacking Mob

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Uktq Prized Show Horse Taken From Stall and Slaughtered
By Maya RhodanUpdated: nike dunk November 13, 2017 5:42 PM [ET] | Originally published: November 13, 2017 2:37 PM EST;A growing number of Republican leaders called on Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore to step aside Monday, with Mitch adidas samba adidas McConnell telling reporters that he believes the women who accused the former state Supreme Court Justice of pursuing them when they were teens. One of the women says she was 14 when then-32-year-old Moore touched her sexually.I believe the women, yes, Sen. McConnell said when asked about the allegations at a news conference on Monday. I think he should step aside.The embattled judge fired back at the Majority Leader adidas samba schuhe by suggesting he should leave the Senate.McConnell blunt assessment of Moore future came after the Senate leader and other Republicans said they thought the candidate should drop out of the race if the allegations are true. That qualifier appears to have been dropped on Monday, when more Republican Senators called on the conservative judge to leave the race.In a tweet, Maine Sen. Susan Collins said after listening to Moore radio interview with Sean Hannity and reading his statement, Ruhf Why Birth Control Pills Might Be Making You Feel Bad
By Tanya BasuOctober 1, 2015 4:10 PM EDTA Danish ad urging couples to Do It For Mom has released a blush-inducing, tongue-in-cheek ad to encourage Danes to travel and get busy. Warning: the video is NSFW. The video starts off with gloomy music and i yeezy mages of an elderly woman who seems to feel empty a nike dunks panda nd sad without a grandchild by her side. But don ;t despair, the announcer says. We may have found the solution. Citing statistics that suggest that couples have 51% more sex while on an exotic, romantic holiday, the ad then shows a young couple in a series of situations dripping with innuendo.Send your child on an active holiday and get a grandchild within nine months, the ad cheerily suggests, before offering a booking discount of 1,000 DK about $150 and an activity package, but also a special deal for singles wanting to mingle.With a nosediving birth ratemdash;in 2012, Danish women were having 1.73 births eachmdash;Denmark is searching for increasingly unorthodox methods to encourage a baby boom. The Scandinavian countr air force one y is technically not behind the admdash;travel company Spies Travels ismdash;but Denma
CharlesteVibra

rgji Donald Trump s Lead Dwindles in New South Carolina Poll

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vkun The December Democratic Debate Airs Tonight From Los Angeles. Here s What to Know
Image of The Republican Club courtesy of Andy ThomasBy Ryan Teague BeckwithMarch 14, 2018 10:00 AM EDTWhen it came time to update his hugely popular painting of Republican presidents, Andy Thomas struggled with how to fit Donald Trump in, but he knew that he belonged at the center of the frame.A self-taught cowboy painter i adidas yeezy n southwest Missouri, Thomas stressed that he 82 air max 98 17 no political expert, so he wasn ;t quite sure how the 45th president would be received by his predecessors in an imagined meeting.He outside the norm of Republicans and that makes it kind of interesting, he told TIME. Is he going to end up going in history as a great Republican or an abnormality or something So it interesting. I just put him at the table, more or less the cen adidas samba adidas ter of attention. We ;ll let history decide. Or let the people decide. It not up to me.Thomas said Trump was a little hard to paint because his light hair, tan skin and lack of dark recesses under his eyes make his face mostly just a light warm color. He also found it hard to give Trump a genuine smile, and had to redo the painting after his first Ndwj Can Americans Hack Their Way Out of an Aversion to Exercise
Cartoonist Antonio Fischetti speaks to journalists in front of the offices of French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo on Nov. 2, 2011, in Paris after they were destroyed by a petrol-bomb attack overnightAlexander Klein鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesIdeasBy Coralie SchaubJanuary 7, 2015 5:00 PM ESTJust after the attack that left at least 12 people dead at the offices of the French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, Ant adidas sambarose onio Fischetti, a journalist for the paper, spoke with Coralie Schaub, a Libeacute;ration staff reporter. His remarks follow:We knew that the threat was real, but we werenrsquo;t paranoid. Threats against Charlie were recurrent, continual, hab asics gel itual. There werenrsquo;t more recently, and the vigilance had been relaxed. After the fire that destroyed our offices in 2011 [the paper was firebombed after publishing cartoons lampooning the Prophet Muhammad in what Islamist groups said was an act of revenge], there has been a police car outside in front of the paper. At first, it was there all the time, and then during the editorial meeting on Wednesday mornings. But for some time, a month or two, i adidas samba schuhe t hasnrsquo;t been there. The attackers must have noticed. They really waited for
CharlesteVibra

efxj Asylum Seekers Say Illegal Crossings Were Their Only Option

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Encq Drugmakers Working Together to Mass Produce Ebola Vaccine
By TIME StaffAugust 14, 2014 7:54 AM EDTProtests Turn Violent in MissouriProtests in the St. Louis suburb rocked by racial unrest turned violent on Wednesday, with people lobbing Molotov cocktails at police, who deployed smoke bombs and tear gas. The clashes were sparked by the death of an unarmed black teen shot by a white policemanRobin Pain: The Mystery of SuicideRobin Williams was just one of 39,000 Americans who take their lives each year. A scientific look into what turns the brain into that well of griefU. yeezy S.: Siege of Iraqi Mountain Is OverThe Pentagon attributes the end of the insurgents ; siege to U.S. airstrikes and g adidas campus 80s round efforts by Kurds. Further intervention by U.S. forces is now less likelyOxford Dictionaries Adds Hot Mess, YOLOOxford Dictionaries has welcomed a new batch of words to their database, validating young people and making life less confusing for old people. This collection is distinct from the Oxford English Dictionary, which requires words to have more historical, significant impactTemporary Truce Extended in GazaIsrael and Hamas agreed to extend a temporary cease-fire for five adidas sambarose days, permitting the sides to continue to negotiate a substantive Qtnh See Presidential Candidates Say Whether Scalia Should Be Replaced
Taylor Swift performs on stage at CBS Radio s second annual We Can Survive concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday, Oct. 24, 2014, in Los Angeles.Todd Williamson鈥擨nvision/Associated PressBy Elizabeth BarberNovember 7, 2014 12:43 AM ESTSure, Taylorrsquo Swiftrsquo 1989 is not on Spotify. But did you know you can still listen to the whole album for free Well, alright, adidas campus 00 not the whole thing, actually, but at least representative samples from each of its songs Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying, two-fifths of a cappella group Pentatonix, have released a mashup of every song from the country star turned pop idolrsquo latest album. And it an ear-worm in its own right.The tidy musical complication, which runs chronologically through the album, tells a complete Taylor Swift narrative of romantic highs and lows: A girl moves to New York Welcome to New York . She meets a boy Blank S adidas yeezyslide pace . She has a great time with that boy Style . But then it gets tough Out of The Woods .Sadly, this boy and girl donrsquo;t make it out of the woods Stay . The girl sha nike dunk high kes it off and gets her party on as a single gal
MorrissBruit

oeym Five arrested after three loaded ghost guns found during traffic stop connected to robbery

Post by MorrissBruit »

Aqnb Caringi, Jr. on retirement: I did it my way. I tried to do it the right way.
Scientists claim to have discovered the remains of microorganisms in Canada that are at least 3.77 billion years old. If they are proven to have a biological origin, they would be the oldest microfossils ever found.The discovery comprises tiny filaments and tubes formed by stanley cups bacteria that lived on iron, according to a statement released Wednesday by University College London.They were found in quartz layers in the Nuvvuagittuq Supracrustal Belt in Quebec, Canada, which contains some of the Earth s oldest known sedimentary rocks, it stanley us said. Our discovery supports the idea that life emerged from hot, seafloor vents shortly after planet Earth formed, said Matthew Dodd, a researcher at UCL Earth Sciences and the London Center for Nanotechnology and one of the report s authors.Oldest life forms The oldest microfossils previously reported were found in Western Australia in 2013 and dated to around 3.4 billion years ago.But questions have been r stanley cup aised over the credibility of those finds. Some sug Icru Will new DOJ order sending judges to US/Mexico border actually work
BALTIMORE 鈥?UPDATE: Gabe Gallico says that Rosie has been returned and is back in his care!----A Woodberry man is desperately looking for his stolen Boston Terrier, Rosie.Gabe Gallico says he was at work last Friday, when someone tossed a brick through his house window and stole Rosie from her crate.Gabe set up a GoFundMe stanley cup that s already raised more than $3,000 that will be used as a cash reward vaso stanley for Rosie s safe return.In his post, Gabriel explained how much Rosie means to him. I got her at a very difficult time in my life and she has helped me get through those dark days. Last Friday, someone threw a brick through my window and stole her out of her crate while I was at work. Gallico says the nearly two year old Boston terrier is more than just a pet or even a friend.He says she s more like a family member that got him through some of his toughest times. Honestly, I m angry, I m hurt. I m devastated, but when it all comes down stanley thermobecher to it, I just want my Rosie back, Gallico said.He s now off
CharlesteVibra

pmqd Donald Trump s Plane Does Fly-By in Iowa to Air Force One Theme

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qhjc Here Are All The Legal Cases Plaguing Bill Cosby
The early morning sun rises behind the US Capitol Building in Washington, DC.Mark Wilson鈥擥etty ImagesBy Maya RhodanJuly 31, 2014 7:55 AM EDT House grants Boehner the authority to sue Obama [TIME] Meanwhile in Kansas City 8230; : We could do so much more if Congress would just come on and help out a little bit, Obama said. Stop being mad all the time. Stop just hating all the time. Letrsquo get some work done together. [Politico] Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, facing international alarm over a rising civilian dea nike air force th toll in Gaza, said on Thursday he would not accept any ceasefire that stopped Israel completing the destruction of milit ugg ants ; infiltration tunnel [Reuters] Argentina defau adidas campus lt imminent as talks collapse [WSJ] Third Party candidates could disrupt 2014 Midterms [TIME] U.S. Attorney warms Cuomo on ethics case [NYT] General to question Bergdahl about disappearance [USA Today] GOP: Lerner emails show bias against conservatives [AP] ICYMI: Lois Lerner, the former Internal Revenue Service official at the center of a scandal involving that agencyrsquo targeting of conservative groups, called Republicans ldq Plgt In a Warning Shot to Other States, Federal Judge Rules Immigrant Detainees in Washington Must Be Paid More Than $1 a Day
By Charlotte McDonald-Gibson / AmsterdamJuly 19, 2023 6 air max 1 :00 AM EDTIt is 11 a.m. on a weekday in late June in Amsterdamrsquo D yeezy 350 e Wallen district, and a clean-up operation is underway. Street sweeping machines are collecting trash that hints at a raucous time the night before: cigarette packs, spliff butts, and empty cannabis baggies litter the narrow alleyways. City workers armed with hoses and brushes scrub at graffiti, navigating past windows draped with red curtains where sex workers are starting their early shifts. Given the huge number of daily visitors to whatrsquo better known as the Red Light Districtmdash;Amsterdamrsquo iconic area with a reputation for hedonismmdash;it wonrsquo;t be long before the street sweepers are back. They come adidas samba og four times a day, says Reneacute; Boer, an architecture critic and long-time resident, who despite the daily chaos finds inspiration in the rough edges and diversity of this 800-year-old neighborhood. We all have a spontaneous, chaotic, subversive side that we also need to see reflected in our living environment, he tells TIME.But Boer fears a change is coming. This approximately one square kilometer 0.3
CharlesteVibra

oeyl The Aziz Ansari Allegation Has People Talking About Affirmative Consent. What s That

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Cwbi Bill Gates on How the U.S. Can Course Correct Its COVID-19 Response: You Wish Experts Were Taking Charge
By Zeke J MillerOctober af1 4, 2017 12:52 PM EDTAs President Trump heads to Las Vegas, all eyes in Washington are on how he will handle the emotional moment and what, if anything, he will say about gun control. Aides say theyrsquo;ve seen no indication that the president is ma adidas samba king a 180 on gun control overnight mdash; he was backed by the NRA during his campaign and became the first sitting president in decades to speak to the group annual conference. But Trump has been moved off seemingly firm positions before, whether for emotional reasons like the photos of Syrian chemical weapons use in March, or for political ones in the case of DACA.Officials across the White House complex have huddled privately to consider potential policy or political responses to the tragedy, aides said, but there has b ugg mini een no formal deliberative process or priorities established. Similarly, what little discussion there has been hasnrsquo;t risen to the level of the president or even much of his senior staff. Administration staffers have been closely following reports on how the shooter obtained the weapon, while White House lawyers are studying up on the legal authorities of the ATF when it comes to Aznp Minnesota s Female Lieutenant Governor Could Replace Al Franken in the Senate, Report Says
By yeezy slide Diane TsaiJanuary 17, 2014 12:08 PM ESTJ.B. Mauney recently won the 2013 World Professional Bull Riding Championship, making him the first Ameri adidas campus donna can to do so since 2009. The North Carolina native spoke with TIME Belinda Luscombe for this week magazine about the intelligence of bulls, disregard for broken bones and his many tattoos.Plus, hear why Mauney thinks New York is his favorite city for bull riding.More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreThe Ordained Rabbi Who Bought a Porn CompanyIntroducing the Democracy DefendersWhy Gut Health Issues Are Mo chanclas yeezy re Common in WomenWrite to Diane Tsai at diane.tsai@timeEdit Post
CharlesteVibra

rkte Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro Over Same-Named Toy Hamster

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jace Here s What It Takes to Win the Scripps National Spelling Bee, According to the Victor s 16-Year-Old Coach
By Zeke J Miller and Alex AltmanFebruary 27, 2015 4:00 AM ESTJeb Bush will make his first overtures Friday to conservative activists, a segment of the Republican Party that remains skeptical of the presumptive presidential candi adidas samba adidas date.The former Florida governor appearance at the annual Conservative Political Action adidas campus Conference outside Washington marks an early test of whether he can assuage a grassroots base that rejects his support for immigration reform and Common Core education standards and is leery of his political lineage.Given the choice by conference organizers, Bush has opted for a question-and-answer session instead of a traditional speech. Bushrsquo advisers believe the format plays to the strengths of the former Florida governor, who has been been deft in extemporaneous exchanges with audiences during early appearances this year but whose delivery during speechesmdash;with and without telepromptersmdash;has been rushed and uneven. Bush is scheduled to take questions for 20 minutes Friday afternoon from Fox commentator Sean Hannity.Behind the Scenes o af1 f CPACPeter Dudziak of John, Minnesota attends CPAC in National Harbor, Md. on Feb. 27, 2014.Mark Peterson鈥擱edu Ujjv Carnival Cruise Line Announces Plan to Resume U.S. Sailings in August
Ken Jeong visits Ext adidas samba herren ra at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California on February 16, 2017.Noel Vasquez鈥擥etty ImagesBy Stephanie Petit / PeopleMay 7, 2018 11:26 PM EDTDr. Ken saves the day mdash; for real.Worlds collided for doctor-turned-actor Ken Jeong when a woman at his Saturday stand-up comedy show in Phoenix, Arizona, had a health scare.According to TMZ adidas samba og , a woman in the third row suffered a seizure near the beginning of Jeongrsquo set. Although Jeong first thought the commotion was due to heckling from the crowd, he soon realized that it was a real emergency and dropped off the stage to help her, TMZ reported.He couldnrsquo;t see what was going on with the lights, audience member Heather Holmberg told USA Today. He was playing with them from the stage for a second, and it was like, lsquo;No, no, no. We need you!rsquo; He realized there was an i dunk pand ssue, and he came over. It was a moment where time stands still. Someone was having a crisis. There was a hush over the room.The 48-year-old comedian assisted the woman until an ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital, the outlet reported. He then got back on stage to continue his
CharlesteVibra

jowo How Telegram Became the Digital Battlefield in the Russia-Ukraine War

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Nyfy Vote for the Woman Because She s a Woman
Pope Francis waves as he arrives in yeezy St. Peter s Square for an audience with thousands of altar servers from around Europe on August 4, 2015 in Vatican City, Vatican.Franco Origlia鈥擥etty ImagesBy Alexandra SifferlinSeptember 9, 2015 4:40 PM EDTPope Francis will have a private one-on-one me yeezy slide eting with House Speaker John Boehner when the Pope visits Washington, D.C. this month.After the Sept. 24 meeting, Congress leaders will join Boehner in welcoming the Pope before he addresses a joint session of Congress.Boehner is one of the highest-ranking Catholic politicians in the U.S. aside from Vice President Joe Biden. As Politico reports, Boehner has been trying to get a pop af1 e to visit Capitol Hill for more than 20 years. Pope Francis is expected to speak for about 20 minutes to Congress. Lots of planning has gone into his trip, reportedly including a recent practice run of his visit involving more than 100 people at the Capitol.More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreThe Ordained Rabbi Who Bought a Porn CompanyIntrod Gvhl An Hours-Long Customs Outage Across the U.S. Leaves Travelers Up in Arms
A sealed lock is seen at the gate of Save the Children charity s office in Islamabad, Pakistan, June 12, 2015Faisal Mahmood鈥擱eutersBy Rohit InaniJune 15, 2015 4 chanclas yeezy :16 AM EDTPakistan on Sunday suspended an order to shut down the Islamabad offices of Save the Children, the BBC reports.The move by the Interior Ministry comes days after authorities halted the charity operations in the Pakist adidas campus herren ani capital and asked its foreign staff to leave the country.While the aid group welcomed the governmentrsquo apparent reversal, employees say they have received no official word on the decision. We would appreciate relevant government authorities to communicate to us officially, a representative told the Associated Press.Last week, Pakistani authorities locked the gates of Save the Children local premises without any formal announcement, but officials had previously accused the charity of anti-Pakistan activities.Save the Children voiced strong objections and vowed to fight the move at the highest levels. The U.S. State Department also expressed concern over the closure.In 2012, Pakistani authorities accused the NGO of conducting fak yeezy e vaccination programs