Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

gspr How Ukraine Is Crowdsourcing Digital Evidence of War Crimes

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wpmo Why Stephen Bannon Doesn t Scare Washington Anymore
By Melissa ChanMay 15, 2017 1:03 PM EDTThe family of a Penn State student who died in an apparent fraternity hazing incident opened up about the 19-year-oldrsquo final moments as they condemned fraternity members for treating the teen like roadkill.In emotional interviews that aired Monday, the parents and brothe ugg mini r of Timothy Piazza blasted Beta Theta Pi fraternity members for a February pledge event that left the sophomore engineering student dead from a traumatic brain injury. Piazza fell down adidas samba og stairs more than once after participating in an intense drinking game, according to the Associated Press.It was horrific, the New Jersey teenrsquo father Jim Piazza told NBCrsquo Today. This wasn ;t boys being boys. This was men who intended to force-feed lethal amounts of alcohol into other young men. And what happened throughout the night was just dunk pand careless disregard for human life. They basically treated our son as roadkill and a rag doll.Prosecutors said 18 fraternity members face charges that include involuntary manslaughter after they failed to call for help, the AP reports. The school announced in March that it has permanently ban Plsn Obama: New Gun Restrictions Not Even Possible
By Stephanie ZacharekApril 30, 2020 8:51 AM EDTItrsquo a rare accomplishment for two people to stick together for nearly 70 years. But whatrsquo it like to have nurtured a relationship for that long while keeping it a secret from some of the people closest to you Thatrsquo the territory Chris Bolan mines in his heartfelt documentary A Secret Love, streaming on Netfli nike dunk high x, the story of Terry Donahue and Pat Henschel, who met and fell in love in 1947, though it would be more than 60 years before they felt they could come out to their families. In that time, they lived full and happy lives, working for the same adidas campus interior-design company in Chicago and building a home in the house they owned together. In 2009, they cautiously revealed the nature of their relationship to Terryrsquo niece, Diana Bolan. She seemed more relieved than surprised, telling them, Now you can tell your story.That story unfolds as the two women pack up the home theyrsquo;ve shared for 21 years, preparing for a move into an assisted-living fac af1 ility. At the time they met, Donahue was a catcher in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, the inspiration for the 1992 film A League of
CharlesteVibra

icrr What Happens to Your Body If You Don t Stretch

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Adhs Former First Lady Nancy Reagan Dies at 94
Dallas County, County Judge Clay Jenkins walks with an acquaintance from the apartment where an Ebola virus adidas campus 80s yeezy patient was staying at the Ivy Apartments on October 3, 2014 in Dallas, Texas.Joe Raedlemdash;Getty ImagesBy Alice Park and Denver NicksOctober 4, 2014 1:21 PM EDTUpdated Sunday, Oct. 5The first person to develop the Ebola virus in the United States is in critical condition, a spokesperson for the Dallas hospital where he being treated said Saturday. The patient, Thomas Duncan, was previously listed in serious cond adidas campus donna ition, and his change in status means his health is degrading.We understand that his situation has taken a turn for the worse, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Thomas Frieden said of Duncan condition in a Sunday press conference. Frieden added that Duncan is fighting for his life.The news of Duncan failing health comes as his partner and the three young men living with her in the Dallas apartment where Duncan stayed before he became sick were moved to a temporary residence. Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins, who heads up the city emergency response, drove the four individuals to their Hqsx The Kushner Family s Company Is Being Investigated Over Use of a Controversial Visa Program
By Jessica Goodman / Entertainment WeeklyMarch 2, 2016 9:37 AM ESTLady Gaga has been outspoken about her experience as a sexual assault survivor in the months leading up to the Oscars, where she performed Til It Happens To You, the moving track she wrote with Diane Warren for the documentary The Hunting Ground. But in an Instagram post shared after the ceremony, Gaga revealed some of her family members werenrsquo;t aware of her experience until th chanclas yeezy ey saw the show.My grandmother in the middle and my Aunt Sheri on the right both called me the day after the Oscars because I never told them I was a survivor,rdq adidas yeezyslide uo; she captioned a photo of her three relatives. I was too ashamed. Too afraid. And it took me a long time to even admit it to myself because Irsquo;m Catholic and I knew it was evil but I thought it was my fault. I thought it was my fault for 10 years. The song and the doc nike dunk donna umentary focus on rape and sexual assault on college campuses, and on Sunday Gaga was joined by 50 survivors of sexual assault ndash; some of whom appeared in The Hunting Ground. They bore messages like Not Your Fault on their arm as they stood on stage n
CharlesteVibra

xqda Rubio: Iran Could Nuke California Within a Decade

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Htcx IStandWithAhmed Hashtag Protests Arrest of 9th Grader Who Brought Clock to School
Whenever there are two sides to a debate in the Republican party these days, chances are Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are in o air max 96 pposing campsJames Lawler Duggan鈥擱eutersBy Philip ElliottDecember 3, 2015 7:14 AM ESTA bitter rivalry between two freshman Senators has become the most riveting subplot in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. For weeks, the sniping has only grown louder. When Florida Senator Marco Rubio says Texas Senator Ted Cruz voted on budgets to hurt the military, Cruz fires back that Rubio embraces adidas campus 00 military adventurism, including standing with Hillary Clinton in the strategy to topple Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi. When Cruz attacks Rubio for working with Democrats on a path to citizenship for immigrants in the country illegally, Rubio aides are quick to contend that Cruz also supported a different type of legal status for the same group.There are Republicans, including Senator Cruz, that have voted to weaken those programs, Rubio says of the National Security yeezy Agency domestic-spying powers. Cruz jokes at events that supporters should leave their cell phones on because I want President Obama Zayo COVID-19 Is No Longer a Public Health Emergency
Taylor Swift performs during her 1989 Worl yeezy d Tour at Petco Park, San Diego, California.KC Alfred鈥擟al Sport Media/AP ImagesBy Nick Maslow / PeopleOctober 7, 2015 6:18 PM EDTIf you have mad love for Taylor Swift 8216 music, chances are you ;ll be obsessed with her favorite songs by other artists.Swift, 25, jotted down her list of go-to jams adidas campus donna in a notebook and shared it via Instagram on Wednesday.She titled the playlist New Songs That Will Make Your Life More Awesome. In case anyone doubts that, she added, I promise!The singer picks run the gamut of empowering Alive by Kehlani will help anyone coping with a breakup to romantic air max plus It strange, but I don ;t need space from you, sings K. Flay in Louis The Child Strange .One person in the pop star squad made the list: Hailee Steinfeld 8216 collaboration with Hudson Thames, How I Want Ya, is the fourth song. Swift showed her love for Steinfeld by scribbling a cute heart doodle next to her name.Swift regularly gives shout outs to other artists on social media. Earlier this month, she tweeted about an epic orchestr
CharlesteVibra

qtdk Hillary Clinton Finds Her Zone of Caution and Control

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ykep How Person of the Year Elon Musk Tests Washington s Power
By Kate Sam adidas campus uelsonFebruary 28, 2017 12:37 PM ESTA French historian was arrested and detained for 10 hours at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston after flying in from Paris t uggs skor o attend a symposium at Texas AM University.Henry Rousso, a pre-eminent scholar on the Holocaust, wrote about the recent ordeal for the Huffington Post. Rousso said a policeman who took issue with his tourist visa interrogated him for sev adidas samba adidas eral hours on Feb. 22, including the recording of my fingerprints and a search of the body. The policeman suspected Rousso was traveling to the U.S. to work illegally after noting his recently issued J-1 visa a non-immigrant visa issued to academics expired this past January.Rousso was eventually allowed to enter the U.S. at 1.30 a.m., but only after a colleague called the president of Texas AM, who immediately alerted a law professor in charge of immigration issues, he later learned. Without them, I would have probably been handcuffed, chained, and shackled back to Paris.I confirm. I have been detained 10 hours at Houston Itl Airport about to be deported. The officer who arrested me was ine Ywtq John Kerry Is Using JFK S Cane for Support at Diplomatic Meetings in Asia
Ilich Ramiacute;rez Saacute;nchez, right, a.k.a. Carlos the Jackal, arrives at the Criminal Court of the Palais de Justice in Paris on Dec. 9, adidas samba 2013Bertrand Guay鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Elizabeth BarberOctober 8, 2014 3:28 AM EDTIlich Ramiacute;rez Saacute;nchez, nicknamed Carlos the Jackal, is to be tried for a 1974 grenade attack in Paris that killed two people and injured 34, the Guardian reports.The notorious Marxist terrorist from Venezuela, who was convicted of a series of attacks on French civilians in the 1980s, is already serving two life sentences in a French prison for several high-profile murders. One sentence, handed down in 1997, is for the asics murder of a civilian and two policemen.The other, announced in 2011, is for organizing a series of attacks in the 1980s on two French passen adidas campus donna ger trains, a train station in Marseille, and a Libyan magazine office in Paris. The attacks killed 11 people in total and injured about 150.Ramiacute;rez has denied involvement in the attacks.On Friday, a source told the Guardian that a French judge was planning to send Ramiacute;rez, 64, to a special court in the French capital, where he will get a third trial, this time on charges related to
CharlesteVibra

jdld Emile Hirsch Charged With Assault for Choking Woman at Sundance

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xqcd White House Celebrates Big Block Cheese Day With Online Q A Session
yeezy foam Getty ImagesBy Matt Krupnick and Jon MarcusAugust 5, 2015 5:44 PM EDTFiring a leader is supposed to end a crisis, not make it worse. But when the board of trustees at an Illinois college voted to get rid of the institutionrsquo president after word began to get out about extravagant spending and secret insider contracts, it quietly gave him three-quarters of a million dollarsrsquo; worth of severance pay.The deal to ease the departure President Robert Breuder exit from of the scandal-ridden College of DuPage, which is now also under federal and state investigation for alleged misdeeds including falsifying enrollment figures, has focused attention on a range of lavish perks given to university and college administrators around the country.Many of these agreements are done in secret, denying the public the right to weigh in on the appropriateness of such generous packages, while students suffocate under non-dischargeable debt, said a report from the Illinois Senate Democratic Caucus. The full Senate voted to cap such buyouts to no more than 30% of final earnings fo adidas campus damen r any president m adidas campus donna aking $200,000 or more, but the measure was defeated in the House after lobbyi Hdnc Morgan Freeman Says Legalize Marijuana Across the Board
DestinyBuilt from scratch by ex-Halo studio Bungie, Destiny s game engine was designed to scale across the next decade, says the studio.BungieBy Matt PeckhamFebruary 11, 2016 8:24 PM ESTActivision just confirmed in its fiscal fourth quarter report what we knew was bound to happen sooner or later, namely that Destiny 2 is happening, though its 2017 release time frame sounds a little sooner than some might have expected.Tha asics gel t because Destiny is an online-mostly game with an ever-expanding library of content I suspect most assumed would evolve a bit more like Blizzard indefatigable World of Warcraft. Okay, so maybe not over air max 1 the course of another decade-plus, but Destiny arrived in September 2014, adidas samba uomo so there ;ll be just three years of daylight between it and its sequel.On the other hand, Destiny 8216 a pay-once, play-indefinitely game, so it funded off initial sales, plus periodic expansions. The most recent, The Taken King, debuted last September.Speaking of, Activision also notes that the next big Destiny expansion will arrive this year, that the game has north of 25 million registered users, and says to look for new Call of Duty and Skylanders installmen
MorrissBruit

evvq Dalai Lama: quot;I have no worries about Trump

Post by MorrissBruit »

Plhl Mueller probe s credibility eroding with GOP voters
The American Craft Show is in town and we re not talking about dried out macaroni noodles made into necklaces.What you will find are handmade, high quality pieces ranging from clothing, jewelry and handbags, to paintings, furniture and glassware.For three days, 650+ vendors are taking over the Baltimore Convention Center this weekend to showcase their wares. It s all about craftsmanship and bringing together a community that this really is their art form and their li stanley tumblers velihood, said Pam Diamond, the director of marketing and communications with the American Craft Council.In addition to the vendors, there will also be several programs hap stanley website pening throughout the weekend, including Make Room, where local designers use pieces from the show to design room settings.There s also Style Slam, where professional stylists show how to pair clothing and jewelry to make an outfit.New this year is Craft Scotland, which is a group of 20 artists from Scotl stanley cup and selling a variety of wares. There is also a wh Funv Dundalk man arrested in Pet Smart stabbing
OWINGS MILLS, Md. 鈥?A Baltimore County man is raising concerns about speeding in his Owings Mills neighborhood.Frazier West, who lives in the area of Dolfield Boulevard near Mill Centre Road, said speedin stanley cup g has been a big problem for years. It s every day. All day, he said. stanley thermobecher I-695 speed cameras to begi stanley mugs n issuing tickets West believes drivers are easily going two to three times over the speed limit, which is just 35 miles per hour. You can hear sometimes the car before you even see that they are speeding, he said.On weekends, he said people are literally meeting each other to race up and down the street.West calls it dangerous, adding someone was killed on this street just two years ago It s really sad, he said.The issues West describes are similar to what neighbors living on Moravia Road in Baltimore told WMAR-2 News on Wednesday.West said he s called the county multiple times to raise concerns about the constant speeding and racingIn response, he
CharlesteVibra

tpir Nonprofit renovates homes for low-income residents in KCMO

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pswv Spelling Bee to make final rounds tougher
LATHROP, Mo. 鈥?The number of Missouri school districts that have switched to a four-day school w stanley website eek has more than doubled since last year. While it might seem like students lose time stanley cup usa in school, the Lathrop School District says they re actually gaining more. What I like about four days is that were extremely consistent, Lathrop High School English teacher Whitney Zanter said. We are here Tuesday through Friday. Zanter sees her students every school day, as opposed to many high schools that use a block schedule. Wednesday was the first day of school for the district, and its the 10th year the district will be on a four-day schedule. Zanter said the schedule allows her to dedicate more time to her class. I use Mondays to grade essays and plan things and just get myself ready for the whole entire week, Zanter said. She also has more time for one-on-one tutoring or ACT preparation on Mondays. Zanter said if her students have a big project or assignment due, they prefer to have it assigned on Friday.The district only has about 920 students, so the schedule is stanley cup easier to manage. Superintendent Chris Fine said student attendance is up 1% since the district made the change. We added 35 Srfx American Jazz Museum brings acclaimed author to Kansas City to talk about former President Obama
BEIJING AP 鈥?Chinese state media say 33 miners are trapped after a gas explosion ripped through the shaft in which they were working. Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be publ stanley drinking cup ished, broadcast, stanley taza rewritten or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. stanley cup Click here to manage all Newsletters A Voice for Everyone
MorrissBruit

rgfa U.S. Postal Service dedicates Alzheimer s Semipostal Fundraising Stamp

Post by MorrissBruit »

Xlci Police investigate deadly three car crash in White Marsh
Hazards created by Hawaii s Kilauea volcano have spa stanley tumblers wned a lot of questions from the public. How long will this last Is it safe to be on Big Island right now Can I roast marshmallows The US Geological Survey has beenanswering those questions on social media. Here s a look at some of them. The questions have been edited for clarity and brevity.Q: Is it safe to roast marshmallows over volcanic vents USGS: Erm...we re going to have to say no, that s not safe. Please don t try! If the vent is emitting a lot of SO2 [sulfur dioxide] or H2S [hydrogen sulfide], they would taste BAD. And stanley cup if you add sulfuric acid in vog, for example to sugar, you get a pretty spectacular reaction.Q: Is it safe to be in Hawaii right now USGS: The eruption at Kilauea right now is impacting a sma stanley botella ll portion of the Big Island. Lava flows are active on the eastern tip of the island, in lower Puna, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is closed due to the small explosions occurring at Kilauea s summit. But the Isla Uolr Judge approves motion to suppress key evidence in murder of Baltimore Co. firefighter
BALTIMORE WMAR 鈥?Two separate row homes broke out in flames Tuesday morning in West Baltimore s Penn North neighborhood.It happened just after 11 a.m. in the 2400 block of Woodbrook Avenue.WMAR-2 News spoke with a woman who said she lived in stanley isolierkanne one of the homes. She says the fire st stanley cups uk arted in the back of the home and that she wasn t hurt.The other home is believed to be vacant and completely gutted.This is a developing story. We will update t stanley water bottle his news article as more information becomes available.
CharlesteVibra

hgrc From Guinea to Dallas: Tracing the Ebola threat

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pjzq KDOT sees record year of snow, ice removal
SAN DIEGO 鈥?Lightning flashed across the San Diego sky overnight, with thunder also waking up residents around the region.Approximately 2,200 lightning strikes in a span of five hours hit the Southern California area, stretching from Santa Barbara County to LA County, according to Curt Kaplan, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Oxnard.A strong batch of thunderstorms created lightning storms, the NWS Los Angeles said.Members of the stanley cup 10News Weather Watchers Facebook group captured video of what woke them up late Tuesday night and into early Wednesday morning 鈥?thunder clapping, lightning strikes and some instances of power stanley cup flickering on and off. CNN contributed to this report. Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. stanley cup now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newslet Ncew Backstage at KC s Planet Comicon
Verizon s one unlimited data plan is no more.In February, Verizon released a new unlimited data, talk and text plan for $80. But now, things are getting a bit more complicated.The company announced it will now offer three unlimited data plans: Go Unlimited $75 and Beyond Unlimited $85 -- both for single lines -- and Business Unlimited $45 per line for businesses .But customers who opt for the cheapest option may be disappointed with the video quality.Go Unlimited will be limited to DVD-quality streaming at 480p on phones. That resolution has fewer pixels so you don t see as many details.If you have the tablet data add-on plan, video will stream at stanley cup 720p. Meanwhile, you ll get a bump up in quality under the Beyond Unlimited plan, which offers 720p streaming for phones and 1080p HD on tablets with the add-on.The limitations to the cheaper plan only apply to data use. You can still view HD videos when accessing Wi-Fi networks.Related: Verizon is bringing back unlimited dataCustomers on the previous unlimited plan will be g stanley bottles randfathered into the Beyond Unlimited plan.When Verizon introduced its one plan earlier this year, it allowed customers to stream unlimit stanley cup ed HD video in an e
CharlesteVibra

cfpj German firm charged for selling fake U.S. badges

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vggr Miss America 2019 is Nia Franklin
KANSAS CITY, MO. 鈥?Hundreds of brides made their way to the KCI Expo Center for the KC Bridal Group Wedding Expo on Sunday.Organizers for the event said they were not only were helping brides, but also the community. I am a big believer as when you build a platform, you have a responsibility to the community, Angela McCall, who helped create the event said. The event helped raise money for a local non-profit, Mother s Refuge. Mother s Refuge is a homeless shelter for young pregnant moms. We are a non-profit. We take in moms between the ages of 12 to 21, Lindsey Chadwick, a volunteer at Mother s Refuge said.The shelter can house nine moms at a time and they can stay stanley shop up to a year after the baby is born.McCall said she picked the group for a reason. I was a young mother myself. It hits close to home, she said.The expo accepted cash donations and held poker games with the winnings going to the non-profit.Volunteers at Mother s Refuge said they are grateful to be able to share their message. Just to see the getting involved. We are really trying stanley cup to bring more botella stanley awareness to Mother s Refuge, and this is just such a great opportunity to do that, Chadwick said. Copyright Vfqs Candidate for Wisconsin governor breastfeeds in campaign ad
A summons was issued to Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach on Thursday, according to records from the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Kansas.A federal judge was also assigned to the case Thursday involving a lawsuit filed by two Douglas County voters over the states voter roll case, records show.RELATED:Voters challenge Kansas citizenship rule, voter rolls changeKobachs new administrative rule is the center of the lawsuit.The rule require stanley mugs s county election officials to remove anyone whose voter registration form has been incomplete for more than 90 days from the voter roll.The lawsuit filed Wednesday accusesKobachof purging over 36,000 residents in an effort to suppress voter turnout.Paul Davis, who ran against Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback, is representing the two voters in the lawsuit. Nearly 40,000 Kansans are at risk of being kicked kubki stanley off the voter rolls on Friday by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Davis said in a statement. Our friends, neighbors, and even some Kansans serving our country in uniform are at risk. Kobachs office issued a statement Thursday morning about stanley thermoskannen the lawsuit.RELATED:Kansas statistician suing the state to obtain election records, says voting