Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

xujn Blue States Make Voting Easier as Red States Add Restrictions

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Went How Trump Decided to Meet Kim Jong Un
By Molly Ball/Goffstown, N.H., Philip Elliott/ air max Goffstown, N.H. and Charlotte Alter/Goffstown, N.H.February 7, 2020 11:44 PM ESTWith voting underway for the Democratic nomination, seven of the partyrsquo presidential candidates met for a debatemdash;and the collective anxiety was palpable.Therersquo no frontrunner, the president has just been acquitted for impeachment and voters still donrsquo;t know who won the first-in-the- dunk pand nation Iowa caucuses. With rank-and-file Democrats desperate for a solid standard-bearer, the candidates rushed to argue they were the best bet to beat President Donald Trump, setting off a surreal meta-debate about that most ineffable of political qualities, electability.Former Vice President Joe Biden, coming off a dismal fourth-place Iowa showing, practically conceded New Hampshire right off the bat, arguing that the first four nominating contests should be regarded as a group. Sen. Bernie Sanders, who appears to have won the most Iowa raw votes, argued that his movement could realign American politics by increasing voter tu asics sneaker rnout. And Pete Buttigieg, whorsquo receiving a surge of new attention since his unexpectedly strong Iowa result, Uyft Reading Books and Playing Games May Help Prevent Dementia: Study
Martin Gee for TIMEBy Matt PeckhamMarch 21, 2016 3:12 PM EDTThis yearrsquo inaugural Virtual Reality Developerrsquo Conference felt like ground zero for something I was and wasnrsquo;t expecting.In the normal pell-mell of bodies and swinging lanyards, there were some new themes: heads obscured by wraparound headsets bobbled upward like startled tourists; arms sketched oblique shapes in the air, occasionally drawn back as if to toss something; booths and backrooms were strangely quiet as players sat in 360-degree swivel chairs, privately contemplating sights unseen.People using virtual reality look weird. People whorsquo;ve tried virtual reality sound weird when they attempt to describe what the experience is adidas samba really lik adidas campus e. I should nike dunks panda know, because I spent the week shoehorning my noggin into all of the kludgy-looking contenders, fiddling with fussy velcro straps and leash-like video cables as well as far-out handheld controllers someone else had to place in my upturned mitts.Watching someone try virtual reality is the opposite of its promise: awkward to the point of alienating. Hence, some of the reaction to TIME VR cover story last year. But, like stepping through the
CharlesteVibra

sqpd Indianapolis mother puts acid into drink to help daughter with autism, police say

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pfid President Obama urges Georgia to pay attention to Hurricane Matthew warnings
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. AP 鈥?A hearing on whether Missouri s only abortion clinic should have its license renewed has been pushed back.Administrative Hearing Commissioner Sreenivasa Rao Dandamudi on Tuesday tentatively rescheduled the hearing for the last week of October. It had been set for Aug. 1.The state health department has refused to renew the St. Louis Planned Parenthood affiliate s license, citing concerns including three failed abortions that required additional surgeries.Planned Parenthood sued the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services over the licensing dispute.Dandamudi last week granted a stay that will allow the clinic to continue abortions as the licensing fight plays out before the Administrative Hearing Commission.Attorneys for the clinic and th stanley mug e state of Missouri asked for a week to lay out their arguments. Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. stanley cups Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News New stanley us sletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here Ayjt Report: Justice Department close to approving Sprint, T-Mobile merger
The spark came from Alex Rios. The sparklers were courtesy of the Indians.Kansas City s Kris Medlen allowed five hits over 6 1-3 innings and Rios connected for a home run off Josh Tomlin that launched some unintentional fireworks, leading the Royals to a 2-0 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night.Rios put the Royals ahead 2-0 with two outs in the fifth off Tomlin 5-2 by hitting his fourth homer, a shot onto the pedestrian patio in left that prompted an accidental celebration in Progressive Field. As Rios rounded first, fireworks exploded above the ballpark, a tradition usually reserved for any homer hit by an Indians player.TV cameras caug stanley thermobecher ht the distraught fireworks technician with his hands clutching his head after his quick-trigger mistake, which prompted a chorus of boos from the small crowd.Watch the mistake below: It was nice, Rios joked about the unexp stanley bottles ected expl stanley thermoskannen osion. It s the first time that s happened to me in a road game. When I heard all the screams, it crossed my mind that they somehow called it foul. It shook me a little bit. It caught me off-guard. When I was rounding second, I heard people screaming and that s when I thought something happened, but it s a
CharlesteVibra

goqr Whose Internet Is It, Anyway

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Bolo How America Can Rebuild the Community Bonds It Needs to Face the Next Pandemic
Clay Aiken in New York in 2013.Bruce Glikas / FilmMagic / Getty ImagesBy Nate RawlingsFebruary 5, 2014 7:46 AM ESTClay Aiken made a name for himself on the second season of American Idol and has since become a bestselling singer and songwriter. Now, Aiken is stepping onto a new sta air max ge mdash; running as a Democratic candidate for a congressional seat in North Carolina.Aiken announce airforce d his challenge to Rep. Renee Elmers Rmdash;N.C. on Wednesday with a campaign video, where he explained his motivations for seeking offi dunk panda ce. Even though he is known to America as the Idol runner-up, Aiken presented his personal narrative, detailing how his mother fled his abusive father and he grew up largely on the charity of friends.The singer doesn ;t mention American Idol by name in the video, but references his golden ticket that is, perhaps the most well-known part of his story. For most Americans there are no golden tickets, at least not like the kind you see on T.V., he says.He mentions his experience as a special education teacher and touts his bi-partisan credentials, pointing out that even though he is a Democrat, he was appointed by President George W. Bush t Gejq How Far-Right Personalities and Conspiracy Theorists Are Cashing in on the Pandemic Online
By Tara John / AntiguaSeptember 12, 2017 6:29 AM EDTThe cost of rebuilding the Caribbean island of Barbuda left in ruins by Hurricane Irma could be as much as $300 million, the Prime Minister of Antigua and Barbuda has warned. He urged the international community to come to the aid of islands severely hit by the Category 5 storm.We require probably about $250-300 million, Prime Minister Gaston Browne told TIME adidas samba adidas in an interview in Antigua on Tuesday. The extent of the damage is beyond the means of these islands 8230; Global human cooperation is an absolute necessity.The dual-island state of Antigua and Barbuda was one of the first places where Hurricane Irma made landfall, with winds of up to 185 mph. As a coral island just a few feet above sea level, Barbuda had few natural barriers to break the impact of the winds. As a result, some 95% of the structures on the island about the size of Nantucket were either damaged or destroyed. Its infrastructure yeezy is in pieces and its population of 1,800 are now homeless and scattered around a number of shelters across Antigua, which escaped the worst of th nike dunk high e storm impact. Rebuilding homes and infrastructure cou
CharlesteVibra

svoy How Liberals Hope to Nudge Hillary Clinton to the Left

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Icnb Transgender Veterans Speak Out On Capitol Hill
A sign rests against the microphone stand as protestors demonstrate while the L.A. City Council holds its first in-person meeting since voting in new president Paul Krekorian in the wake of a leaked audio recording on Oct. 25, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.Mario Tama鈥擥etty ImagesIdeasBy Tanya Kater铆 Hern谩ndezNovember 1, 2022 12:05 PM EDTHern谩ndez is the Archibald R. Murray Professor of Law at Fordham University School of Law, and the author of Racial Innocence: Unmasking Latino Anti-Black Bias and the Struggle for Equality.It was a moment of intense frustration and anger. These were the words of the former President of the Los Angeles City Council Nury Martinez, as she tried to explain her litany of racist comments about the Black child of Councilman Mike Bonin and migrants fro ugg mini m Oaxaca, Mexico, captured on a secret recording of the L.A. City Commission released on Oct. 9, 2022. Martinez has now resigned from the Commission, but her apology, crafted and couched in the cloak of racial innocence, provided important i chanclas yeezy nsights about the contours of Latino anti-Black bias, and how inadequate our national air max 1 pursuit of racial equality is at the moment.Frustration and an Pwej Quiz: How High is Your Weed IQ
By Stephanie ZacharekJuly 26, 2018 7:16 AM EDTPeople who read a lot, or even just a little, often have internal memory banks full of potentially useful facts and quotes, ready to be resurrected brilliantly at a moment noticeyet still, in the clutch, most of us are like amnesiac squirrels in wintertime, asking, Where did I put that nut Michiko Kakutani is the squirrel who remembers the nuts. Her slender, fiery new book, The Death of Truth: Notes on Falsehood in the Age of Trump, appearing less than a year after she left her perch as the chief book critic at the New York Times, could have been written only by adidas campus someone who reads more, and retains more, than most mere mortals.A President who spreads outright lies on Twitter nearly every day, a swath of GOP yes-men who live in fear of crossing Donald Trump voters, a devious Russian President who has used his KGB-honed wiles to shake the foundation of election systems in several countries, including the U.S.: we live in a world where falsehood and misrepresentation have become the st adidas samba adidas range new norm. Kakutani aim is to show how a disregard for facts, the displace adidas campus femme ment of reason by emotion,
CharlesteVibra

emfx As Disinfectant Use Soars to Fight Coronavirus, So Do Accidental Poisonings

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Sgwl 4 in 10 Teens Admit Texting While Driving
Abandoned row houses are shown in the Sandtown neighborhood where Freddie Gray was arrested, in Baltimore on May 3, 2015.Andrew Burton鈥擥etty ImagesBy Justin WorlandMay 7, 2015 2:11 PM EDTThe Sandtown neighborhood of Baltimore has all the markers of the depressed inner city. Unemployment is high, drug abuse is rampant and many houses are vacant and dilapidated. Less ap adidas campus homme parentmdash;but equally insidiousmdash;is the prevalence of lead poisoning.More th adidas campus beige an a decade before Freddie Gray suffered a fatal injury while in custody of the Baltimore Police Department, the Maryland native was allegedly the victim of the neurotoxin that contaminated the walls and windows in the dilapidated home where he grew up, according to a report in the Washington Post. Gray reportedly s yeezy truggled academically, accumulated a criminal record and had trouble focusingmdash;all outcomes associated with the long-term effects of lead poisoning.Gray was not alone. Hundreds of thousands of young Americans were exposed to lead during their childhood, and, for many, the poisoning has been associated with dramatic problems in their day-to-day lives as adults. And despite the fact that lead was phased out as an additive Mqcn Where Confidence Lives In the Brain
NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 19: Josh Groban performs during Bloomingdale s Holiday Window Unveiling at Bloomingdale s 59th Street Store on November 19, 2013 in New York City.Charles Norfleetmdash;FilmMagicBy Aric JenkinsNovember 1, 2017 7:59 AM EDTSinger Josh Groban had a close call with Tuesday terrorist attack in New York City that left at least eight dead.As news of the incident began to spread, Groban mdash; who was in the area mdash; took to Twitter to share his personal experience and post live updates.Oh my god I just heard gun shots and ran with my dog. Downtown. F, Groban first tweeted after the incident occurred. About 20 minutes later he air max plus revealed that he was about half a block away from the scene and heard 8-10 quick rounds fired off.I hope ev dunk pand eryones ok. Was half a block from me, didnt see it but heard 8-10 quick rounds fired off. Be safe with your kids out there.mdash; josh groban @joshgroban October 31, 2017Not long after, Groban explained how he could have been directly in the path of the attack were it not for his dog.Irsquo;m adidas sambarose shaking. Thatrsquo the corner I was supposed to have my coffee but my dog pulled me i
CharlesteVibra

vgix House committee subpoenas Gov. Greitens

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ferg Facebook to warn users who interacted with posts containing misinformation about COVID-19
A baby boom is coming to the labor and delivery unit of a Maine hospital, where nine of its nurses will give birth to their babies around the same time.The labor and delivery nurses at Maine Medical Center in Portland are all due between April and July. After each one of us started to say, We re pregnant, I think it was a happier kind of announcement each time, and we stanley mug re all there for each other, nurse Erin Grenier told CNN affiliate WMTW .The hospital announced its baby boom Monday on stanley becher social media and congratulated the mothers. Eight of them were featured in a picture showing their baby bumps.The hospital responded to some people s concerns regarding having enough staff in the summer, commenting Don t worry! We have a plan. The nurses have supported each other from the beginning and will continue to do so until they all give birth, according to WMTW. It is really nice coming to work and seeing other people who are just as pregnant watching their bellies pop and just talking about these experiences that we are going through toget stanley shop her, nurse Amanda Spear told WMTW. Rvcg How to spend your $900M Powerball earnings
In a growing number of states, high school graduates are being required to know at least as much about U.S. founding documents as immigrants passing the citizenship test. Can you ace i stanley cup nz t An applicant must correctly answer six out of 10 questions, selected from 100 possible questions, to pass the civics portion. A sample test, with the answers at the bottom: ------ QUESTIONS 1. What does the Constitution do 2. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words 3. What is an amendment 4. What do we call the first 10 amendments to the Constitution 5. How many amendments does the Constitution have 6. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence 7. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government 8. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the Constitution. Name one of the writers. stanley isolierkanne 9. There are four amend stanley bottles ments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them. 10. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS. ------ ANSWERS 1. Sets up the government, defines the government and protects basic rights of Americans
CharlesteVibra

aykb MU protests affecting fall enrollment

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ufpz Federer tops Nadal in 5-set grand slam final
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. 鈥?Every surfer has wiped out. But how many can say a shark knocked them off their board Chandler Moore, 7, of Orlando, Florida, and his family went to New Smyrna Beach on Saturday for some post-Thanksgiving fun. His dad, Shaun Moore, told CNN it was a picture perfect day for surfing. It was almost 80 degrees, sunny and the waves were good, Shaun Moore, 40, said. The beach was crowded and the stanley cup re were a ton of surfers out. The father and son went into the water with their boards. Moore said Chandler has been surfing since he was 4.They spotted a wave to ride. Moore said he gave Chandler a push on the board. As Chandler stood and steadied himself on the board, he was knocked down by ... something. I was just surfing and then I saw two fish, Chandler told CNN. I thought the thing that hit me was a fish. They replayed the footage caught by the GoPro camera attached to Chandler s surfboard. Whe stanley cup usa n we looked back I saw it was actually a shark, Chandler said. I was like, Oh my gosh. A screengrab from the video show what appears to be a small blacktip shark, Shaun Moore s stanley cup aid.Blacktip sharks are very common in Jxjm Hong Kong leader uses colonial-era emergency law to ban wearing masks at protests
President Donald Trump took to Twitter to criticize Oakland Raiders running bac stanley termosy k Marshawn Lynch early Monday morning.After photographs surfaced showing Lynch standing during the Mexican national anthem and sitting during the US national anthem at a game against the New England Patriots in stanley cups uk Mexico City on Sunday, Trump called for his suspension. Marshawn Lynch of the NFL s Oakland Raiders stands for the Mexican Anthem and sits down to boos for our National Anthem. Great disrespect! Next time NFL should suspend him for remainder of season. Attendance and ratings way down, he tweeted.The President and the NFL have butted heads over athletes decisions to kneel during t stanley mug he national anthem at games, with Trump calling on the leagueto fire players who protest during the anthem earlier this year.This marks the second day Trump has taken to social media to criticize African-American athletes.Trump helped negotiate the release of three UCLA basketball players, including LiAngelo Ball, accused of shoplifting in China. On Sunday, the President tweeted that he should have left the basketball players in jail, suggesting that Ball s father was unaccepting of Trump s efforts to negotiate the pla
CharlesteVibra

gvsv American Doctor With Ebola Improving, Says CDC Chief

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Hdms Pelosi Says Secret Service Director Should Resign
By NBC N adidas yeezy ewsJuly 9, 2014 11:12 AM EDTSevere storms brought destruction and tragedy across the Northeast on Tuesday evening, with one child dying at a Maryland summer camp and a possible tornado killing four people in an upstate New York town.Around 100 children were in an outdoor pavilion at River Valley Ranch, a Christian camp north of Baltimore, when the storm hit. Organizers said they tried to get everyone to shelter but the high winds were upon them before all the children were safe mdash; one of the nine children hurt died from their injuries 8230;Read the rest of the story at NBC NewsMore Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination Plot dunk panda Welcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shape yeezy slide d the GenreThe Ordained Rabbi Who Bought a Porn CompanyIntroducing the Democracy DefendersWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in WomenContact us at letters@timeEdit Post Jzwn Pennsylvania s Closely Watched 18th Congressional District Special Election Is Tuesday. Here s What You Need to Know
Since launching on the Chinese video-hosting website Sohu TV in 2009, The Big Bang Theory has racked up 1.3 billion views 鈥?equivalent to one view for every person in the countryCBS/Getty ImagesBy Chengcheng Jiang / BeijingApril 28, 2014 4:36 AM EDTYou could call it the Big Ban Theory. Chinese fans of American TV series are up in arms after discovering that some of their favorite adidas campus shows have been yanked from the countryrsquo most popular streaming websites without explanation. On Saturday, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Wife, NCIS and The Practice all disappeared from sites like Sohu TV, iQiyi and Youku.At this stage itrsquo unclear why the government has targeted The Big Bang Theory, a seemingly innocuous show about the personal relationships and travails of a group of science geeks, while far more contentious programs like Breaking Bad and House of Cards continue to be broadcast online.One reason could be its popularity. Since launching on the video-hosting website Sohu TV in 2009, The Big Bang Theory has racked up 1.3 billion views mdash; equivalent to one view for ev nike dunk donna ery person in the country.There is li adidas campus ttle doubt that the edict pulling the shows seems intended as a shot ac
CharlesteVibra

dusf Memorial Day s True Legacy

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vjnt How President Trump Handled Harvey
This picture taken on Nov. 18, 2013, shows customers buying goods in an independent pharmacy in Hong Kong. Safety fears over medication in mainland China are driving a risky illegal trade in cancer drugs in Hong Kong, experts sayAFP/Getty ImagesBy Charlie Campbell / BeijingSeptember 1, 2016 4:00 AM EDTWhen Li had a problem he didnrsquo;t kno nike dunk low w how to fix, he did what most of us now do mdash; he looked it up online. And sure enoug air max 98 h, he found a group of people in similar straits, swapping tips on possible solutions. But Li wasnrsquo;t quarreling with his boss or trying to repair a leaky pipe; his grandmother had terminal lung cancer, and had just developed resistance to the only drugs that helped.In our hometown, the hosp nike dunk high ital couldnrsquo;t do anything but give her nutrition injections, says Li, whorsquo asked that we only use his family name. My grandmother was just waiting for death.The Internet had an alternative answer, of course, though like much found online, it wasnrsquo;t strictly legal. Driven out of desperation, Li joined a growing community of Chinese who are illicitly importing the active ingredient of therapeutic drugs from chemical fact Bvsp President Trump Repeats Unfounded Voter Fraud Claims at Election Integrity Meeting
By Isaac Guzm谩nApril 2, 2015 9:00 AM EDTMad Men showrunner Matthew Weiner is notoriously good at keeping fans in the dark about the show plot points in advance of new seasons. But if you ;re too anxious to wait for the AMC series finale on May 17, use our Mad Libs to predict what will become of Don, Peggy and the whole crew. Click to see adidas samba full size imageClic adidas sambarose k to see full size imageMore Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to adidas samba donna the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in WomenContact us at letters@timeEdit Post
CharlesteVibra

qkmv Plane Bursts Into Flames on Fort Lauderdale Airport Runway

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Kjma Donald and Melania Trump Will Host the Lavish Governors Dinner
Protesters demonstrate before a community meeting with city officials about new youth curfew legislation going into effect on August 8 at the University of Baltimore Law Center i ugg n Baltimore, July 29, 2014.James Lawler Duggan鈥擱eutersBy Justin WorlandAugust 8, 2014 4:53 PM EDTA Baltimore measure tig adidas samba htening its curfew policy to make it among the most stringent in the United States went into effect Friday amid protests and uproar. But even as a majority of the biggest cities across the countrymdash;including nine out of the 10 most populatedmdash;maintain curfew policies, experts say such efforts are ineffective at best and that they harm communities at worst.Itrsquo just a waste of resources, said Marie Williams, Executive Director of the Coalition for Juvenile Justice. It doesnrsquo;t reduce crime. It doesnrsquo;t make communities safer. In fact what it might do is contribute to the negative r nike dunk elationship between law enforcement and the communities theyrsquo;re looking to serve.Kenneth Reynolds, a University of Central Florida professor who studied the issue, said the problem is two-fold: the ability to enforce the policy and its overall effectivene Zeua Donald Trump Is a Dictator. Stephen Colbert Mocks the White House s Changing Story About Russia Meeting
By Lisa Eadicicco and Matt VellaNovember 20, 2 nike sb dunk 017 11:21 AM ESTIt been a damn good year for video games. The arrival of new consoles like the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X has ushered in a slew of new games, from long-awaited sequels to stunning open world adventures. Here a look at TIME top picks of the year.10. Destiny 2 Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC The sequel that launched adidas campus femme a thousand think pieces and podcast episodes, not to mention Reddit threads. To put it succinctly, developer Bungie managed to accomplish most of what it set out to do in Destiny with Destiny 2. This year take on the loot-based, massively multiplayer online shooter showed how rewarding that concept could be when fully realized. This time yeezy around, there was plenty to do at every level and the end-game material was challenging and ambitious if a little buggy here and there. Sure, most hardcore Destiny devotees blew through the game relatively quickly. And true of those, a few Stockholm Syndrome-suffering devotees yearned for the relentless grind of the original. But, the sequel managed to set itself up as something worth coming back to again and again as downloadable updates an