Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

kqee Lompoc Public Library to hold Peeps Diorama Contest

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Nobe Foodbank of Santa Barbara County serving healthy meals for kids this summer
A girl of 16 left paralysed by a horror fall is walking again thanks to a bizarre incident when she got trapped inside a toy car. Olivia Johnston-Wilder was in hospital when the feeling came back to her legs. She said: I was in the hospital children s play area and got stuck in a plastic car. I began to panic and didn t know how to get out. But while trying to free myself my back twinged and I felt pins and needles in my legs 鈥?a sensation I hadn t had in months. I could finally feel my legs again. Olivia, who has bipolar disorder, broke her back in five places in February 201 adidas sambarose 1 after falling from a window at home. Trapped: In a childapos car Image:Caters She lost all feeling from the waist down and was in a wheelchair for six mo adidas campus nths. She added: Doctors said I would be OK but I couldn t believe them. I was scared I would never be able to walk again. Olivia, from Coventry, was rebuilding her strength through gruelling p adidas campus damen hysio sessions at Birmingham Children s Hospital. But she h Gbso Arrest made in 2020 Lompoc stabbing investigation
California will be the first state to require online companies to pu salomon speedcross t kids safety first by barring them from profiling children or using personal information in ways that could harm chil samba og dren physically or mentally, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday. We re taking aggressive action in California to protect the health and wellbeing of our kids, Newsom said in a statement announcing that he had signed the bill. He noted that as a father of four, I m familiar with the real issues our children are experiencing online. The bill requires tech companies that p crocs absatz rovide online services attractive to children to follow age-appropriate design code principles aimed at keeping children safe. Companies will eventually have to submit a data protection impact assessment to the state s attorney general before offering new online services, products, or features attractive to children.Facebook parent company Meta said it has concerns about some of the law s provisions but shares lawmakers goal of keeping
CharlesteVibra

cayf UCSB, other UC campuses to go remote for first two weeks back

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Zvhs Stores tightening return policies this year
A hot tub is currently adrift in the English Chan asics gel nel after a houseboat started taking on water. Lifeboat rescue teams were called out to a tug boat, just off the coast of Newhaven, after reports one of the two 22-metre houseboats it was towing had started to sink. The Severn Class lifeboat apos;RNLB Daniel L Gibsonapos; and her volunteer crew attended the scene at 4.50pm on June 17. A sp adidas campus herren okesperson for Newhaven Lifeboats said: Arriving on the scene at 5.12pm, 7 miles from Newhaven Harb ugg our, it was clear that little could be done for the one houseboat. Sinking: The hot tub is adrift in the English Channel after coming loose from the houseboat Image:Newhaven Lifeboat / YouTube The houseboat sunk at 5.36pm. Crews then worked to clear debris floating on the water that had been left behind by the houseboat - but the hot tub was too big for the volunteers to recover on the lifeboat. They added: The hot tub was too large to recover on the lifeboat. It is curren Mbif I was left with female rage after sitting in between two men on a flight
After more than two years, California public schools and childcare centers lifted the mask mandate on Monday, per the latest guidance from the state.Brittany McLean, a 6th grade teacher at Oceano Elementary, told KSBY, If we re in close quarters, put on my mask and model that that s something that is appropriate as well, and it doesn t have to be an all or n skechers hausschuhe othing situation. It s one less thing to have to mana mizuno running ge in the classroom. It lets us foc air force 1 us on our teaching and on managing other behaviors instead of having to give reminders to put your mask on, added Alisyn Blanton a 5th grade teacher at Miguelito Elementary School. Some teachers already spoke with their students about the change. I think some of them are looking forward to it. Others may have a little bit of anxiety about it, but nothing that s been too concerning, said Sophia Garcia, a 6th grade teacher at Oceano Elementary. I teach upper grades, but especially in the lower grades when they are trying to learn to read
CharlesteVibra

vrvv Elon Musk makes it official, names Linda Yaccarino as new Twitter CEO

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xroc People disgusted after learning history behind Christmas mince pies
With nails longer than most peopleapos actual fingers, Mariyah May has to deal with all sorts of intrusive and sometimes rude questions about how she gets by with such an unusual manicure. From fielding queries about how she uses the toilet to how she works out at the gym, Mariyah has had to get used to her lengthy talons being a source of endless fascination to others and so regularly uses TikTok as a means of explaining herself. For example, in a recent video, posting under the name @mooyahyah, Mariyah revealed she can get a good nightapos sleep despite having nails that look as though they could slice through a block of wood. And no, she doesnapos;t sleep while resting her cheek on her fingertips. Get the news you want straight to your inbox. Sign up for a Mirror newsletter here. While striking a few daft air max 1 and i yeezy mpractical poses in a recent video, Mariyah joked that A lot of people ask how ugg mini I sleep with my long nails and this is just what I imagine how you think that I Hsde Demon possessed doll blinks and nods head before entire room shakes leaving young girl terrified
So, you blinked and missed it, huh Now you re probably wondering, When s the next solar eclipse Well, buckle up, because you ll be waiting for another 20 years.That s right, our friends atNASA saythat the next total solar eclipse visible from the United States is slated for Aug. 23, 2044.The route for this one, however, won t be as broad as Monday s show 鈥?just three states will get to see the moon totally cover the sun. According to thePlanetary Society, only Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota will get to see the totality in 2044, with Greenland and Canada as a starting point.If you re as impatient as I am, waiting five minutes in line is torture, let alone 20 years. Don t you worry,NASA sayswe ll get a pa salomon hombre rtial solar eclipse less than a year from now.According to the space agency, the partial eclipse will be Mar. 29, 2025, and it will pa adidas originals ss through some parts of Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, air force 1 the Atlantic Ocean and the Arctic Ocean.While there will be a se
CharlesteVibra

iods Santa Barbara Middle School evacuated after bomb threat

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ebyq Local on The Voice speaks out about Cave Fire in Santa Barbara, moves onto top 10
Christa McKenna shows her flexibilityView gallery These heartbreaking pictures show a 60-year-old former Playboy model who has resorted to showing off her bendy body in a desperate attempt to raise cash. Once dubbed the apos;Spider Ladyapos; during a spell of 1970apos stardom, contortionist Christa McKenna now uses her skills to earn a living on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan. In an unfortunate fall from grace, the contortionist begs fo adidas campus 00s r change on the corner of Wealthy St. using the flexible limbs that once made her a star. Christa was well known for her app adidas samba og earance on apos;The Gong Showa adidas campus herren pos; in 1979, where she wowed audience by tying her body in knots but she also appeared in Playboy magazine. Since then, the aged entertainer has fallen on tough times - having gone from gracing the pages of Playboy to begging on the streets of Michigan. Holding a sign saying 60 years old: need a job, God and you - please help me , Christa - who suffers from scoliosis and stenos Hlvr Balloon artist recreates Frozen and Jurassic Park creatures - and a roast dinner
A adidas originals donna new commander has been appointed at Vandenberg Space Force Base.Lieutenant Colonel Jeremiah Alefosio will be taking over for Lieutenant Colonel Josh Killian as commander of the 30th Logistics Readiness Squadron.This position involves heading space-lift and missi airmax plus le defense operations at Vandenberg Space Force Base.Alefosio was recognized at the Change of Command ceremony, a military tradition that adidas campus 80s dates back to the 18th century.
CharlesteVibra

lrer Vatican says Pope to be hospitalized for days for lung infection

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Lrxn Woman shares heartwarming gesture from stranger after she fell asleep on train
Verity Garrington has beaten her eating disorder with the help of her husband and bodybuildingView gallery A woman who has been living with bulimia for more than 15 years says sheapos finally beat the illness - thanks to her husbandapos support in her new BODYBUILDING career. Verity Garrington struggl yeezy ed with the eating disorder for more than a decade and sometimes went up to five adidas yeezyslide days without eating between her food binges. uggs skor But the 34 year old decided she needed to change her lifestyle to have any hope of having children in the future. The nail technician from Fulford, York is married to current holder of the Mr Universe title Stuart Garrington. Bodybuilding: Verity has triumphed with the help of her husband and through bodybuilding Image:illusions_york/Instagram But she admits that she kept her disorder secret from him until she decided to make a change in 2013. At that stage, Verity weighed less than seven stone. She said: I never made myself sick when Stu was home, I w Gmpw Massive Dixie Fire explodes again
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. AP 鈥?A landslide in Southern California has closed a historic cultural center, shut down rail service in the area and forced the evacua air max 2 tion of nearby residences, officials said.The slope below the ocean-view terrace at Casa Romantica and Cultural Center and Gardens in San Clemente dropped about 20 feet about 6 meters on Thursday after several days of minor earth movement, city officials said in a news release. Casa Romantica announced that it was temporarily closed and all events were canceled.Four residential units in an adjacent building were initially red-tagged as unsafe and then overnight all 24 units were evacuated because the hillside continued to move, said Mayor Chris Duncan. Six of adidas originals hamburg the units are residential and the rest are vacation rentals, he said.Falling debris halted rail service on shoreline tracks at the base of reebok classic the cliff that are used by Metrolink and Amtrak s Pacific Surfliner, officials said.Train service was only recently restored after mont
CharlesteVibra

cjpf Vietnam War Veterans Day: 50th anniversary of last combat troops returning home

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Grbx Paso Robles High School set to break ground on new beach volleyball facility
A divorced mother-of-two has admitted that a tough year for her and her ex-husband led to an unexpected act from his new girlfriend, which left them both in tears. After an accident, the divorced couple s eldest son was severely injured and in a coma, l yeezy slide eaving the parents distraught and by his hospital bedside while they waited for news. During this time, their youngest son, who was staying at his auntie s house, had his birthday, which, with the stress of their eldest son s situation, the couple forgot about. She said: This year has been very difficult for us. While my oldest was in a coma, adidas campus femme it was my youngest sonapos birthday. I feel like crap for it but I completely forgot. I was so terrified that my older son would die that I couldn t think of much else. My ex-husband an adidas yeezy d I spent every waking hour at the hospital and regrettably weren t really there for our youngest. He was staying with my ex s sister. READ MORE: apos;I stole baby name my stepsister had chosen for her daughter Bwec Woman discovers all the places you can get for free things on your birthday
A local high school robotics team won third place at their first robotics regiona nike af l tournament over the weekend.Orcutt Academy High School s robotics team, Spartatroniks, attended the Aerospace Valley Regional Competition in Lancaster.The team made it to the semi-finals, coming in at third air force one place out of 36 teams.The team also won t adidas originals uomo he Gracious Professionalism Award. The award is given to the team that demonstrates high-quality work and competition, respect, and cooperation both on and off the field.Congratulations Spartatroniks.
CharlesteVibra

lmtm Coronavirus isolation can be triggering for those with eating disorders

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Jdiv Biden wins Nevada Democratic primary
A violent Chechen warlord and ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin claims Tesla CEO Elon Musk disabled his Cybertruck.Ramzan Kadyrov had raved about his new Cybertruck in a Telegram post, thanking the respected Elon Musk, who he claimed had gifted the vehicle to him. I literally stanley quencher fell in love with this car. Elon, thank stanley mugs you! gushed the notorious U.S.-sanctioned Chechen warlord.Kadyrov stated he would donate the vehicle, which was retrofitted with a mounted machine gun, to Russian forces fighting Ukraine.RELATED STORY | This Ukrainian-American is getting medical supplies to her home country during wartimeFollowing immediate public outcry, Musk forcefully denied donating the Cybertruck to a Russian general. Now that the Cybertruck has been disabled, Kadyrov has changed his tune about Musk. That s not a nice thing for Elon Musk stanley cup to do. He gives expensive gifts from the bottom of his heart and then remotely disconnects them, he said on Telegram. That s not manly, he added. I had to Edow More employers are offering four-day workweeks. But there can be challenges
WASHINGTON AP 鈥?First lady Melania Trump has delivered lunch and possibly some reassurance to people in the stanley cup nation s c stanley canada apital who could use a helping of both.Mrs. Trump had been making regular visits to schools, hospitals and other venues to promote her youth welfare initiative, Be B stanley cups uk est. But after the pandemic forced classrooms to close and hospitals to bar visitors, she turned to the White House kitchens for inspiration.The first lady showed up unannounced to visit with District of Columbia firefighters and emergency medical services personnel last week.She brought White House-prepared boxed lunches, tote bags, reusable face masks and hand sanitizer.
CharlesteVibra

emjw Inspector General report reveals DOT employee filed false overtime hours

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rmxg As early voting continues, Marylanders encourage more people to get out and vote
President Biden will give a primetime address during the first night of the Democratic National Convention, mult stanley quencher iple reports say. It s a major switch from a few weeks ago when the president was expected to close the convention with an address accepting the Democratic presidential nomination. But since he s withdrawn from the race, convention planners have had to do some stanley flasche restructuring. Now the initial Aug. 19 evening is expected to be filled with tributes to the former president while also serving as his passing of the torch to Vice President Kamala Harris as she embarks on her presidential campaign. RELATED STORY | Kamala Harris has a little more than a week to select a 2024 running mateOn Tuesday, DNC officials announced Harris was the only candidate to qualify for the Democratic presidential ballot after the position wa stanley taza s left open by President Biden stepping out. There will now be a virtual roll call to formally nominate her as the party s candidate starting on Aug. 1 and ending on A Zptg Drug overdose deaths increased 30% during onset of pandemic, CDC data says
RICHMOND, Va. 鈥?Despite a recent extension of student loan relief, experts suggest borrowers should begin preparing now for repayments to begin. The best thing you can do right now is to set a plan forward for your repayment, said Andrew Pentis, who works with LendingTree. It s possible that this moratorium could be extended by the Biden administration or the newly-elected Congress. But Biden takes office on Jan. 20 and the current moratorium is expected to end right now at Jan. 31. So that only leaves you know less than two weeks for a decision to be made on whether the moratorium will stanley cup be extended. Pentis said that since March, millions of student loan borrowers have been given an administrat stanley drinking cup ive forbearance, which suspended payments and interest and stopped collections on all defaulted student loans. He said borrowers with government-held federal student loans did not incur penalties dur stanley quencher ing the moratorium. If you have an eligible federal student loan and you re seeing any of those
CharlesteVibra

hgph Code Red Extreme Heat Warning issued through Saturday

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Svat California health workers could soon get $25 minimum wage
PERRYVILLE, Md. 鈥?A Prince George s County couple were arrested at a Cecil County Royal Farms store overnight, after allegedly causing a hit-and-run on I-95.Adam Turner Gates, Jr., 20, and Daniela Padilla-Garcia, 19, both of Bowie, were found in a stolen car, with stanley mug three guns - one stolen from Georgia and two ghost guns missing the serial number . Perryville Police Department arr stanley canada ested them at about 2:30 a.m. today after a reported assault and vandalism at Royal Farms, on Perryville Road. Gates and Padilla-Garcia were in a 2016 Infiniti that had been stolen out of Prince George s County, said police. Police found a handgun stolen from Georgia in the car, plus the two gho stanley mug st guns. Gates and Padilla-Garcia are banned from having guns. Gates was also wanted on multiple warrants from the Anne Arundel County Sheriff s Office. Both were ordered held without bond at the Cecil County Detention Center, on a litany of charges including assault, vandalism, weapons violations and disorderly co Nmvh Avs forward Valeri Nichushkin suspended for at least 6 months an hour before Game 4 against Stars
During a press conference on Monday, Attorney General William Barr appeared poised to re-ignite a controversy over privacy rights in the digital age when he called on Apple to unlock the phone of kubki stanley a suspected terrorist.According to Barr, Apple has not assisted the Department of Justice in unlocking the phone of Mohammed Alshamrani, a Saudi national that the DOJ says carried out a deadly shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola on Dec stanley drinking cup . 6. This situation perfectly illustrates why it is critical that the public be able to get access to digital evidence once it has obtained a court order based on probable cause, Barr said Monday. We call on Apple and other technology companies to find a solution stanley termosar so that we can better protect the lives of American people and prevent future attacks. When Barr was asked if he would take Apple to court in the hopes of forcing the company to unlock the phone, Barr said he wouldn t comment.Barr would not be the
CharlesteVibra

xmsx After feeding thousands, organizers of Community Schools say their operations are being shut down

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Oqwk Former President Trump endorses Palin for Congress
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. AP 鈥?Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Wednesday s stanley cup igned bills to expand his migrant relocation program and enhance the prosecutorial power of his stanley us election police unit, furthering key components of his conservative agenda ahead of his expected stanley quencher White House run.Republican lawmakers in the GOP-dominated Legislature voted to approve the bills during a special session last week that centered on some of what have become signature priorities of the Republican governor.One of the new laws creates a dedicated program in the governor s office for migrant relocations and specifies that the state can transport migrants located anywhere in the country.The legislation is meant to quell legal questions that have surrounded a flight last year that the governor s administration used to relocate a group of South American migrants from Texas to Martha s Vineyard in Massachusetts. The trip was paid for using money legally intended to move migrants who were located in Florida, not any other s Pbjp Gertrude s closing temporarily due to employee testing positive for COVID-19
Hundreds are expected to gather for the Out of the Darkness Walkthis weekend in Howard County. The walk helps to spread awareness about suicide and raises funds for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. It is our mission to save lives and bring hope to those who have already be stanley water jug en affected by suicide, said Kat Olbrich, the director of the Maryland Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. stanley cup quencher In Maryland, every year we lose 586 people to suicide. So that means on average, every 15 hours somebody dies by suicide. But we want to let people know that there s hope and they re not alone. The Out of the Darkness Walk in Howard County is scheduled for Sunday, September 30th at Lake Elkhorn Park in C stanley france olumbia. Registration begins at 11am and the walk kicks off at 12:30pm. Our biggest goal is to end the stigma around mental health and suicides, said Olbrich. Four years ago, Hayley Klein s world was turned upside down when she became one of so many people affected by suic