Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

xtet RRSP Investors: Want to Turn $10,000 Into $50,000

Post by MorrissBruit »

Task Why CGI Group Inc. Soared Over 7% on Wednesday
Inflation has been a terrible beast that proven difficult to tame of late, with Canadian CPI numbers blasting off to 6.7%. Nobody knows when these rapid price increases will peak, but I think it safe to say that a mere 25-bps rate hike from the Bank of Canada BoC simply will not cut it. Indeed, more rate hikes are coming, but is it too late to save us from 8-10% inflation We simply do not know at this juncture. In any case, investors need to invest in a way such that they ;ll minimize any damage coming their way from yet another year of hot inflation. Inflation has outpaced wage growth of late. And if you ;re having trouble getting a raise from y stanley cup our employer, as many are righ stanley cups t now, you should lo stanley deutschland ok to give yourself a raise with the many intriguing REITs out there that can help average up your portfolio yield.While I wouldn ;t suggest chasing the super-high-yielders that have unhealthy balance sheets or questionable sustainability of cash flows, Iiqk Got an Extra $2,000 3 Stocks to Consider for Work From Home
There are a few things that most value investors have in common. Among them are stocks that pay attractive dividends, trade at attractive valuations, and, for whatever reason, have found themselves o water bottle stanley ut of favour with the markets.The good news for value investors then is that they have the opportunity to pick up two great blue-chip Canadian companies trading near their 52-week lows.And both compani stanley thermobecher es are paying solid divid stanley termosy end yields as well both yield over 4% heading into Friday s trading.Let s take a look.BCE TSX:BCE NYSE:BCE is coming off a great run that has seen the value of the company rise by 256% since 2009. In case you re wondering, that works out to an annual return of 13.56% nearly double what the TSX Composite has returned over the same period.Not bad at all for what s supposed to be a low-volatility stock, right But what s happened is that BCE stock has sold off to start 2018 down 8.8% since the start of the year, as investors adjust to diffi
MorrissBruit

ajbq Bitcoin: Will it Bounce Back From the April Dip

Post by MorrissBruit »

Fjrw What You Should Know About Canadian Western Bank
The tech sector across the border is experiencing a slight dr stanley deutschland op. It hasn ;t dropped far enough to cause panic yet, but it might just be a start. On the whole, SP 500 grew, but the tech sector failed to keep up. The drop was led by Amazon, which fell about 10% in the last three weeks.Currently, there is an indication that the trend will sweep across the border, and the SP/TSX Capped stanley cup IT Index is still quite strong. But if tech stocks do take a dip, you might be able to grab some good companies at a relatively bargain price.While there are several good selections within the tech sector, there are three that should be on your radar.A software and service companyEnghouse TSX:ENGH is a Markham-based softwa stanley tumblers re company that has been around since 1984. Its operations are divided into two groups: interactive management and asset management, each with two distinct divisions. The company offers solutions to a decent variety of industries, including transportation and public safety. Lhvs Cargojet Stock Jumped 13%: Is it a Buy Now
May 27 is a key date to pencil in your diary if you happen to be a tech investor. That s when top automation stock Descartes Systems Group TSX:DSG NASDAQ:DSGX will spill the beans on what kind of quarter it just had. Signs are positive ahead of earnings amid a hot season stanley thermobecher for automation technology. In fact, it looks as though Descartes is about to continue the trend in outperforming Canadian tech stocks.But will Descartes follow in the footsteps of Shopify and kubki stanley Kinaxis, and if so, should investors wait for the dip Analysts are pegging EPS for Descartes at $0.12. This would mean a significant improvement over last year s corresponding quarter s performance. EPS for the quarter was $0.09 for 2019, making for growth of 33%. Momentum investors might th stanley mugs erefore expect trading action to heat up as the month comes to a close.Supply chain management is a growth trendDescartes is active in a comprehensive array of logistics areas. It s the quintessential pick for investors drilling down into t
MorrissBruit

ecqm Boris Johnson warns COP26 deal hangs in the balance amp; begs world leaders to pull out all the stops

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ojig Chancellor plays up to box-office Phil reputation to deliver plenty of sweetness to the JAMs amid a sour economic forecast post-Brexit
A prolific burglar who serenaded police with the Lionel Richie song Hello, is it me youre looking for was back behind bars yesterday - All Night Long.Detectives launched a Facebook hunt for 27-year-old Scott McGiffen begging: Wed like to hear from anyone who has seen him or knows where he is. 2 Scott McGiffen spotted detectives Facebook plea and responded with teasing lyrics from the 1984 Lionel Richie hitBrazen McGiffen spotted the plea and within an hour later sent back the lyrics of the US singers schmaltzy 1984 classic.He wrote after the songs famous opening line: I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, youre all I ever wanted and my arms are open w stanley cup ide. McGiffen, whose Facebook profile uses his middle name Perry, taunted them further w stanley cups ith crying with laughter emojis and: stanley cup quot;Thanks Lionel Richie. Them lyrics fit this post brilliantly. Pals joined in with one labelling it the fastest Zlvh Brexit Minister Steve Baker s resignation could be an even BIGGER threat to Theresa May
NOTHING could possibly have 颅prepared me for what I m living through right now.Had I actually still been married, I would probably be chasing a divorce after this lockdown, as it has exposed many weaknesses in what I thought was my solid parenting. Teenagers, it turns out, are a bit of an ordeal.7Yo adidas campus u think bab mizuno ies are hard Wait until they are terrible teensCredit: Getty - ContributorStudies show that mums and dads of teens are 20 per cent more stressed than 20 years ago.There s not just the financial pressures from teens, the constant keepie-uppie with phones, computers and fashion, but the added pleasure of social media.Then throw into the mix hormones, curfews, risky behaviours, smoking, drinking and sex and you have a 颅wonderful pottage of purgatory.When your children reach their teens they need to question your authority in order to find the impetus to break away and become independent adults. And they don t do this lightly. No, they make sure they also ugg judge and question your pare
MorrissBruit

pkkf Michael Gove says Boris Johnson will make a great PM as old enemies finally make up

Post by MorrissBruit »

Ppze Boris Johnson will challenge Theresa May to demand a buccaneering Brexit amid fears PM will f*** this up
A CHIEF constable should not have been suspended after the Hillsborough inquests, the High Court ruled yesterday stanley cup .South Yorkshire Police s David Crompton was later forced to resign amid claims trust in the force had been eroded.2 Judges quashed the wholly disproportionate decision after Mr Crompton challenged itCredit: PA:Press AssociationJudges quashed the wholly disproportionate decision after Mr Crompton challe stanley cup nged it.The inquests last April ruled 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed.MOST READ IN NEWSGONE TOO SOONTragedy as schoolboy, 12, dies in catastrophic circumstancesHUW SHAMEHuw Edwards AVOIDS jail after he paid paedo for child sex images in vile chatFAMILY TRAGEDYTributes to boy girl found dead with mum - as brother ch stanley cup arged with murderHUW IN DOCKHuw Edwards PAID convicted paedo 拢1.5k for dark web images video of children2 The inquests last April ruled 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killedCredit: PA:Press Association ArchiveNEW STORI Kuwv Clusterfudge PM Theresa May has the leadership skills of a damp dishcloth and no vision for Brexit
NEW laws to be rushed through within days will allow a summer of drinking in streets, car parks and other outdoor spaces to help pubs bounce back from months in lockdown.It will allow thousands more pubs, restaurant adidas originals s and cafes to serve customers outside by July 4 rather than requiring lengthy planning applications.鈿狅笍 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news updates2New laws being rushed through will allow thousands more pubs, restaurants and cafes to serve customers outside by July 4Credit: Oliver Dixon - The SunThe new Business and Planning Bill will also relax planning permission rules to make it easier and quicker ugg to arrange car boot sales, summer fetes and outdoor markets.It will double the amount of time that planning permissions last for these temporary events and allow temporary structures such as marquees and street trading stalls to stay up for up to 2 adidas originals 8 days.Individuals and businesses will have greater power to use their land for temporary retail activities i