Test Topic1

Description of the first forum.
MorrissBruit

wzsk Bringing home the bacon could be BANNED to stop vegans getting offended

Post by MorrissBruit »

Hsmo Boy, 17, arrested after woman and her dog are mown down on a country road in horrifying footage
A THUG who throttled a woman he met stanley cups on a dating website has become one of the first people in the UK to be jailed under a new non-fatal strangulation law.Benjamin Flatters, 32, launched the violent attack six weeks after meeting the victim on Tinder at her home in stanley mug Spalding, Lincs., on June 23.2Benjamin Flatters who has been sentenced to 34 months in prison for non-fatal strangulationCredit: Facebook2He pleaded guilty to intentional strangulationCredit: FacebookA court heard he placed his han stanley tumbler ds around her throat at the top of the stairs before continuing the assault in her bedroom, which lasted up to five minutes.She eventually managed to flee the house and asked a neighbour to ring 999 while Flatters ranted about going back to prison and threatened to burn the house down.Police arrested Flatters at the scene and found the woman with red marks around her neck, although she had not suffered any serious injuries.Flatters, of Spalding, pleaded guilty to non-fatal strangulation, threatening Yjiy Breathtaking yoga retreat with its own waterfall and underground saunas on sale for 拢1.35million
AN AMAZON delivery driver was spotted stamping on a fragile package to make it fit through a customer s letter box.The dopey courier was caught red-handed when he was filmed damaging the parcel by the buyer s home CCTV cameras.2 The Amazon courier is caught stamping on the parcel numerous times to make it fit, before casually walking awayCredit: Twitter/H17SYPThe driver can be seen repeatedly mangling the white package with his hands.But unbelievably, he then places the item on the floor, before repeatedly stamping on it in a bid to make it fit through the buyer s letterbox.The shocked Amazon customer posted the footage to Twitter and shared her shocking delivery experience.She wrote: AmazonUK@amazon This is how stanley kaufen I received my parcel last night. my parcel was trod on and smashed into pieces.2 The delivery driver starts mangling the package with his hands to make it fi stanley cup t through the letterboxCredit: TWITTER/H17SYP I m guessing amazon Grays Essex DEPOT need to do a full t stanley water bottles raining course fo