Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

jdwk This Video Shows How This Stunning Art Project Came Together

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Brhh Star Wars: The Force Awakens聽Hilariously Summarized and Made Fun of in 90 seconds
Quantum computing might be nascent, but recent advancements have brought us into a new age. And every new era needs a name. So when future computing historians look back on the era starting around 2017, theyll have a word to describe it: the NISQ era. The NISQ era, or Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum Technology era, is a term coined by John Preskill at last months Quantum Computing for Business Q2B conference held at NASA Ames in California. Business leaders from Fortune 500 companies met with quantum computing experts and watched me moderate a panel to learn about how and when they should expect quantum computers to have useful, real-world applications. Preskill has now published a paper based on asics gel his Q2B lecture about what this NISQ era entails. In a sentence: Quantum computers with 50-100 qubits may be able to perform tasks which su adidas campus herren rpass the capabilities of todays classical digital computers, but noise in quantum gates will limit the size of quantum circuits that can be executed reliably, Preskill writes. Lets explain what that means. https://gizmodo/what-the-hell-is-a-quan ... how-excite adidas samba d-sho-1819296509 Quantum computers are computers that solve problems based on an entirely different architecture from regular computers. Regular, or classical computers, solve problems by translating data into billions and billions of interacting bits, or physical systems that represent two different states, like on-off switches that depend on other on-off switches Buof A Bitter Ex-Magical Girl Tries to Hold Down a Day Job. It Doesn t Go Well
I don ;t care if this is an ad made just to adidas campus 00s sell beauty products. I ;m fascinated by reebok classic the hands of these artisans and how they transform big chunks of marble salomon speedcross , metal, and wood into perfect replicas of body care products containers. I only wish there were more videos showing in detail how they made each one of these. https://vimeo/123310178 SPLOID is delicious brain candy. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. coolhandmade
CharlesteVibra

soku All The Coolest Toys At Funko s New York Toy Fair Booth

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dazx How Will We Stop Hackers From Invading Our Brains Once We re Cyborgs
Escaping the isolated and oppressive regime of Kim Jong Uns North Korea requires a harrowing effort, but even getting out of the country may not be enough to escape its reach. New research from McAfee suggests hackers in North Korea are targeting defectors with malware-infected Android apps. The cybersecurity firm reported this week that it found a number of apps in the Google Play adidas samba donna Store infected with what it dubbed RedDawn malware adidas samba . If installed on a device, the attack could steal a significant amount of personal data and sensitive information that could be used by the attackers to threaten or track victims. A total of three apps discover adidas samba og ed in Googles official app marketplace were infected with RedDawn. The first, titled 鞚岇嫕甓來暕 Food Ingredients Info , offered users information about food. The other two, Fast AppLock and AppLockFree, were both presented as security-related tools. While the apps could be freely downloaded from the Google Play Store by anyone, the attackers鈥擲un Team hacking group, the same North Korea-linked behind a malware attack directed at North Korean refugees and journalists earlier this year鈥攑rimarily distributed the apps by targeting individuals and contacting them via Facebook. McAfee reported the malware is believed to act in multiple stages, with AppLockFree doing reconnaissance to set up the more malicious parts of the attack, delivered via the other two apps. Once the malware infects a victims device, it can collect photos, contacts, text message Bbnf Kylo Ren Is Everything That Anakin Skywalker聽Should Have Been
A master of his craft is saying goodbye to the comic book medium. Alan Moore has officially announced that hes moving on from comics to try new challenges well, after a few mor adidas original campus e current projects , Speaking to The Guardian during press for his upcoming novel Jerusalem, Moore said that with about 250 pages of comics left in him, he was officially retiring from comics: There are a couple of issues of an Avatar [Press] book that I am doing at the moment, part of the HP Lovecraft work Ive been working on recently. Me and Kevin [ONeil] will be finishing Cinema Purgatorio, and weve got about one more book, a final book of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen to complete. After that, although I may do the odd little comics piece at some point in the future, I am pretty much done crocs schuhe with comics. Although Moores official retirement from comics is sad news鈥攖he mans extensive, incredible bibliography speaks for itself. So many iconic pieces of comic book history have his fingerprints all over them. But Moore has been discussing this exit for a while now, and has long air force expressed a desire to pass the torch to a younger generation of comic book luminaries. As he told The Guardian, he thinks hes reached his natural end point already: I think I have done enough for comics. Ive done all that I can. I think if I were to continue to work in comics, inevitably the ideas would suffer, inevitably youd start to see me retread old ground and I think both you and I probably deserve something better th
CharlesteVibra

fgjp Universal May Want Channing Tatum to Be Its New聽Van Helsing

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mjcd Android Users Can Finally Get in on Co-Star s Brutally Honest Horoscopes
Another iteration of AMD desktop processors is here, but instead of being refreshed versions of the Ryzen 3000 series currently found on retail shelves, theyre refreshed versions of AMDs new Ryzen 4000 mobile APU processors with Radeon graphics鈥攁nd theyre only coming to pre-built desktops for now. This may not be the most exciting AMD announcement in recent times. Were still waiting for a release date on the companys next generation of graphics cards鈥攚hich will also be powering the next generation of Xbox and Playstation consoles. Yet todays news puts AMD in a good positionto better compete with Intel in the pre-built OEM desktop space on a larger scale, and maybe finally provide us with a CPU that doesnt require a discrete GPU to make most games playable. According to Steams June 2020 hardware survey, 76.84% of respondents ha adidas campus 00s ve an Intel CPU, while 23.16% of responde nike dunk donna nts have an AMD CPU. Crucially, this Steam survey doesnt differentiate between pre-built and DIY, and its likely that most adidas campus 80s of that 23.16% is Ryzen 3000 or 2000 series CPUs without integrated graphics. AMDs been doing just fine in the DIY space, and even in the higher end pre-built gaming PC space, but it needs to narrow the budget pre-built gap. AMDs recent traction in gaining a greater share of the CPU market as a whole helps to explain why the company is choosing to revamp its Ryzen 4000 mobile APUs for desktop鈥攁nd why its leaving behind DIY-ers for now. During a product briefing, AMD said that the pre-built Ravz Are Prisons Stockpiling Death Chambers With Drugs Sorely Needed by Hospitals
Wilson Fisk has been laying low for a while, weakened by a decisive victory for Daredevil that seemingly ended their decades-long blood feud. But the Kingpin of Crime is creeping back into power in a most unusual way. The Kingpin started off as a Spider-Man villain, a gaudy strongman/master planner who had a cravat stickpin that sprayed sleep gas. Fisk later became the primary nemesis of Daredevil during a Fra crocs absatz nk Miller-led run that turned both hero and villain more noir-inflected and menacing. The two men waged personal vendettas against each other for years until the Man Without Fear won a decisive victory during the stellar Mark Waid/Chris Samnee tenure a while back. With his long air force 1 -term popularity and a high-profile spotlight in the Netflix Daredevil series, it was inevitable that Fisk wouldnt be on the sidelines long. But the mechanism of his return is an intriguing left turn from how the characters been portrayed in his latter-day appearances. Fisks comeback is happening in a tie-in miniseries tethered to Marvels current big crossover. tit crocs hausschuhe led Civil War II: Kingpin , written by Matthew Rosenberg with art by Ricardo Lopez Ortiz, Dalibor Talajic, Jose Marzan, Jr. and Mat Lopes. Proximity to big splashy events like this has been rare for the Kingpin, as theres seemingly a lot of dissonance between high-flying superheroics and the gritty, ground-level tonality thats become synonymous with the character. When the miniseries begins, the set-up is that the appearance of Ulysse
CharlesteVibra

ofmc Bringing One of Star Wars: The Last Jedi s Weirdest New Creatures to Life Sounds Like It Was a Nightmare

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Omla Instagram Is Testing a Feature That Sure Sounds Great for Shit-Talking Other Users
I dont remember when or where I was first stung by a bee. What I remember is the pain. Radiating from the pink welt was a sharp, throbbing ache. Adults said there was no treatment except ice. At the time, my tiny torment felt endless and unfair, but later encounters with yello ugg wjackets reframed my first sting. Wasps, I learned, were the real assholes. Any harm helpful, iconic bees caused me was probably my fault. This simplistic good bee/bad wasp worldview helps explain my reaction when I learned this morning that the worlds biggest bee has been found alive in Indonesia. BIG yeezy 350 BEE, I wrote in our office chatroom. BIIIIIIIIG BEEEEEE. The size of a kumquat and black as burnt toast, Wallaces giant bee was presumed extinct as recently as the 80s. It hadnt been spotted alive by researchers in decade yeezy s. I sure as hell hadnt seen one鈥攂ut when I did today, I was in love. Just check out the jaws on this thing. What a monster! Scientists say theyre for carrying tree resin. I say theyre so this big honkin bee could saw its gnarly ass straight into my heart. Im told Wallaces giant bee makes its nest in termite mounds, which is also cool, but if Im being honest, the big bees bigness is its primary appeal to me. Four times the size of a honeybee! Sadly, not everyone shared my affection. ew, is how one colleague reacted to the news. fuck that, wrote another. A third coworker cruelly! stated that he wished the bee would go back to being extinct. If we were talking about a big nas Npik Pablo Schreiber Opens Up About What American Gods King of Luck Wishes For
North Korea has recently made an effort to boost tourism in the authoritarian country. One tactic is the opening of a shiny new airport terminal, complete with modern amenities like an internet room. The only problem The internet room doesnt seem to have any internet. The Guardian reports: On two rece skechers sicherheitsschuhe nt trips through the airport, the rooms three terminals were either occupied by airport employees, making it impossible for others to use them, or were completely empty 鈥?with their keyboards removed. Maybe it was a temporary glitch. Its hard to say, since airport officials have r reebok de efused to comment. But even if travele skecher rs were able to get online, there probably wouldnt be much to see. Officially, just a small handful of top North Korean officials have access to the entire internet. For the average person, checking the internet is usually done on a mobile phone and only consists of pages that include things like weather news, train schedules, and currency prices. For locals of course they dont have access to the general internet, but I would say they have more like 10 percent of it, one Egyptian telecom director who worked on North Koreas internet recently told NK News. Because the North Koreans try to simulate whatever exists in the outside world, but in a better way. All things considered, a lack of internet might be the least of your worries if youre traveling through North Koreas new airport. This week Air Koryo, the countrys official airline, was ranked the worst a
CharlesteVibra

easo Steven Universe Sets Out to Forge His Own Destiny

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mwey Playmobil s Ghostbusters II Toys Actually Make the Disappointing Sequel a Little Better
In a clear middle finger to the Republican-controlled FCC and its chair Ajit Pai, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a asics n executive order on Wednesday mandating that state agencies only purchase internet service from providers who agree to abide by the net neutrality rules the FCC just threw out. Per the Washington Post, Cuomos order and another passed by Montana Gov. Steve Bullock this week both go the route of determining who the state will sign contracts with rather than attempt to regulate the providers directly鈥攁 less powerful and indirect method, but one that is more likely to adidas samba og stand up in court if the FCC objects: It is the procurement concept at the heart of the executive orders that could prove the most challenging to the FCC, some analysts say. After all, the orders do not seek to impose direct regulatio adidas campus 80s ns on the providers themselves, but on the customer鈥攖he state government. Whereas the FCC would have a strong case against a state that tried to withhold construction permits to Internet providers that did not abide by net neutrality, it is much less clear how a court would interpret the procurement orders, Berin Szoka, president of the libertarian-leaning think tank TechFreedom, said. In his version of the order, Cuomo wrote that Many New York State government services are available only via the internet, and throttling or paid prioritization would limit the ability of many of the most vulnerable New Yorkers to access the internet. The order specifically requires Zpuw Marvel Comics Reboot Includes Two Wolverines
These are the galaxies of Hickson Compact Group 87, about 400 million light years from Earth, as seen from the mountains of Chile. Just as the planets of our solar system orbit the Sun, and all the stars in our galaxy orbit the galaxys center, the galaxies of groups like HCG 87 orbit a common center of gravity. Of course, the scale of this galactic orbit is much larger; it takes each galaxy about 100 million years to complete one revolution. Because theyre so close together of course, close is a relative term when youre dealing with things on the scale of galaxies , each galaxys gravity tugs at its neighbors. As they orbit their shared center of gravity, the galaxies stretch and pull each other. That pulling sometimes creat hoka wanderschuh es disturbances and dramatic bursts of star formation within the galaxies, and eventually it may destroy them. An 8.19 meter telesco adidas originals forum pe on the peak of Cerro Cachon in Chile captured this lovely image. Its part of the Gemini Observatory, and its twin stands on Mauna Kea in Hawaii. Together, the two telescopes let astronomers survey the skies in both the northern and southern hemispheres. [NASA] Contact the author at [email 160;protected]. salomon AstronomyNASAScienceSpace
CharlesteVibra

hlbb Watching Bugs Crawl Across Blooming Flowers Is Quite Lovely

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ahkx Sing Is the Animals-on-American Idol聽Movie of Your Kid s Dreams
At this point, were all crossing our fingers that the dying star Betelgeuse will hurry up and explode already, because who doesnt love a good show The red giant star visible in the constellation Orion has been growing dimmer since late last year, leading many to speculate it could soon go supernova. Scientists operating the European Southern Observatorys Very Large Telescope have released new images of the supergiant star鈥攁nd yep, it looks weird. Not only is Betelgeuse d adidas campus homme imming, it seems to be changing shape. Betelgeuse, the reddish dot in the top-left corner of Orion, is a star around 700 light-years away, with around 20 times the Suns mass and a radius 900 times larger. The 10-million-year-old star鈥攖hats young by star standards鈥攁lready seems to have aged into a red supergiant. Though the star vari nike dunk es in brightness, lately is has grown progressively dimmer and is now around 36 percent of its usual brightness, according to an ESO press release. All red supergiant stars will end their lives in a supernova, which is when a star collapses in on itself after it has burned through all of its lighter elements and builds up a air max 1 core of iron. https://gizmodo/whats-going-on-with-bet ... 1840659793 One team led by Miguel Montarg猫s, astronomer at KU Leuven in Belgium, has observed the star since last December using the ESOs Very Large Telescope, which captures the visible light that celestial objects release. Today, the ESO has released one of the images taken with the Spectro-Pol Sqqc Photoshop Contest: Oscars Fuck-up Edition
Another day, another Android tablet. This one got an 11-inch screen, magnetically-attaching keyboard, kickstand coming out the back 8230;wait, that seems familiar. The Remix Ultra tablet is the brainchild of three ex-Googlers, and at first impression, seems to follow the timeless tech-product-ripoff formula to perfection. The hardware is a cheaper version of the Surface popular form-factor: 11-inch tablet with a kickstand and magnetically-attaching keyboard. And, just like those knockoff iFones y mizuno laufschuhe our auntie accidentally bought for all her nieces, the Remix is running a version of Android that looks an awful lot lik adidas samba og e Windows, complete with a navigation bar running along the bottom. In all fairness to Jive, the company behind the device, it doesn ;t look like a terrible tablet: it running Android 4.4 on a Nvidia Tegra processor, which should promise decent performance. Despite the custom ROM, Android Central reports that it ;ll ship with access to the complete Google Play store. And, if the knockoff hardware is as comfortable and flexible as the real Surface, it could be a good all-round machine for the $349 base price. Just make sure you put some of those savings towards a lawyer. [Android Central] http://androidcentral/first-look-remix-ultra-tablet crocs hausschuhe AndroidMicrosoft Surface
CharlesteVibra

mfru Why Is Donald Trump Suddenly Interested in the F-35

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ioad The List of Actors Who Were Almost in the First X-Men Movie Is Downright Crazy
A 42-year-old British woman went to eye doctor because her left eyelid started to swell and ache. The doctors noticed her eyelid drooped a bit. But that wasnt news to the woman鈥攕hed had a heavy lid for a while and was used to nike dunk it. After an MRI scan, doctors were able to see a lump had formed under the womans eyelid. When surgeons operated, they ruptured the cyst and found a contact lens inside, according to a case study published last week in the BMJ Case Reports journal. The contact lens was fully intact, preserved inside the tissue. It was a rigid gas permeable lens, also known as a hard lens鈥攁 lens that is slightly more durable than most other types of contacts. But the woman hadnt worn rigid gas permeable lenses in nearly three decades. Not since 8230; the incident. The alarming discovery of the embedded lens reminded the womans mother of an incident 28 years earlier, according to the report. When the patient was 14 years o ugg mini ld, she was playing badminton and a shuttlecock struck her in the left eye. She wore contacts at the time, but there was no contact in her eye when they inspected it. The family assumed it has fallen out. The woman never wore those type of contacts after that fateful day. Therefore, according to the case report, it can be inferred that the lens migrated into the eyelid and resided there asymptomatically for 28 years. Her vision did not seem to adidas samba herren be affected by the lens logged in her eyelid, or the cyst that it caused. [BMJ Case Reports/Global News Rylj That Time a Mechanical Mosquito Hovered Far Above the Earth
What youre seeing is called fractional currency. The federal government issued a number of fractional bills during the Civil War. Find out why, and take a look at the mini-bills. In November of 1861, the USS San Jacinto intercepted the RMS Trent. On board the Trent were two Confederate officials and one mail packet, all of them bound for England. Officials on the San Jacinto assumed that all three of these things would cause trouble for the already-troubled United States, and seized them. skechers hausschuhe Of course, what would cause real trouble for the United States was war with Britain, which is what this incident was provoking. Eventually the Trent Affair got smoothed over, but not before it really looked like the United States might be a thing of the past, which made United States currency not as valuable as it was before. The banks stopped exchanging gold for cash, people started speculating in silver coinage, and things went haywire in the economy. To put a lid on the chaos, the United States Treasury issued postal currency. These were, essentially, small change, and they could be exchanged for real money as long as the amount of postal currency being exchanged was five dollars or less. The ability to conduct everyday transactio salomon ns with the confidence that these special stamps could be exchanged for bills stabilized th salomon xt e situation, but it was a stop-gap measure. To prevent forgery, the Treasury started making fractional currency, in denominations of 3, 5, 10, 15, 25, and 50 cents. E
CharlesteVibra

emsf Amazon Wants to 3D Print Your Purchase in the Back of Its Delivery Van

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xbry The Andromeda Galaxy Is Not Nearly as Big as We Thought
An annual survey that tracks drug use by American teenagers found that smoking, binge drinking, and abuse of prescription drugs is way down. But teen vaping is up鈥攁nd not just a little bit. Vaping is way up. adidas campus damen The study, conducted by the University of Michigan, asked roughly 45,000 American teens about their use of substances over the past 30 days, and drug use is down in almost every category. But the number of teens who vape nicotine and marijuana has skyrocketed over the past year, showing some of the largest jumps of any category since the survey began in the 197 yeezy 0s. The number of high school seniors who vape nicotine has almost doubled from just 11 percent last year to 21 percent this year. Marijuana vaping was also up from last year in that same age group, with 7.5 percent of 12th graders reporting that theyve vaped weed in the past 30 days, up from 4.9 percent last year. High school seniors were also the most likely to use marijuana generally, with roughly 1 in 4 reporting that theyd smoked weed at least o dunk pand nce in the past year. About 1 in 17 high school seniors report using marijuana daily. Vaping is making substantial inroads among adolescents, no matter the substance vaped, Richard Miech, the lead author of the study, said in a statement. In 2018 we saw substantial increases in vaping across all substances, including nicotine, marijuana, and adolescents who reported vaping just flavoring. Factors that make vaping so attractive to youth include its novelty and th Yadt Berlin Spends $16 Million a Month To Maintain This Never-Opened Airport
Sure, here in the West we had Force Friday for the new The Force Awakens merchandise, salomon speedcross and got some cool action figures of the movies bad guys. But Bandai are knocking it out of the park with their Star Wars Figuarts, and the First Order has never looked better! Figuarts have been doing all kinds of awesome 6 scale figures lately鈥攖heir Age of Ultron toys have been great, and theyre steadily putting out some cool Star Wars figures too. But the Force Awakens figures revealed so far are easily some of their best. Kylo Ren in particular is fantastic. He still isnt all that flexible especially compared to the excellent use of cloth on the 6 Black Series version , but the use of a softer material for his robes lets the figure keep a great range of motion and yet st hoka ill look good in both action poses and more neutral ones. The Crossguard lightsaber too looks great, with billowing translucent plastic to recreate the more rugged effects of the saber in the movie. Kylo Ren is joined by some equally fantastic looking goons: The First Order Stormtrooper. Free of the robes that would otherwise hinder Kylo Ren salomon xt , the stormies can use Figuarts fantastic range of motion to its full on extent, ready to run, aim, fire and presumably miss, being Stormtroopers and in general look pretty damn fantastic. Despite being the same size, these figures are nearly double the price of the similarly 6 Black Series, but they make it worth it with all the added detail and articulation on top of the alr
CharlesteVibra

cfia WTF Was聽X-Men: Apocalypse s End Credits Scene All About

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wurz Just Toss This Digitized Notebook In the Microwave to Erase Every Page
Movies studios are usually coy about films with surprise post-credit sequences, but apparently not Sony in 2021. Earlier today, rumors began circulating online about on nike dunk high e such scene in the studios Marvel superhero sequel, Venom: Let There Be Carnage鈥攁nd by this afternoon, the studio had turned a tweet about it into a sharable social media post on its official account. In my whole life I have never seen a whole movie theatre react as loud as they did to the Venom 2 end credits scene, reads the tweet from user Eman Kellam, an actor, r asics sneaker apper, and Youtuber residing in England. Sony delivered. Sony then turned that into its own tweet marketing ticket sales. https://twitter/embed/status/1438218600788070401 Heres the weird thing about all of this: Press interviews for Venom: Let There Be Carnage have been happening all week and a screening attended by io9 did not have a post-credits scene. In fact, journalists are still under embargo to not share their thoughts on the film at all, either in review or via social media. So somehow this particular sentiment鈥攆rom an actor鈥攏ot only gets around any studio embargoes but does the one thing adidas samba og most users on social media are trying not to do: discuss spoilers. And yet, this obviously builds a ton of hype and interest for the film. Fans are already excited to see the return of Tom Hardys Venom and the full-scale debut of Woody Harrelsons Carnage, a long-awaited fan-favorite from Marvel Comics. Now though, theres this added layer. What exa Qigc This Gigantic Alien Toy Is Absolutely Beautiful
Imagine youre playing a video game, maybe walking somewhere, basically minding your own business when the orgasm arrives. No arousal, no physical stimulation, no buildup, no control: just an instantaneous shift from status quo to woaaah. Its called an orgasmic seizure. Heres what scientists are learning from people with this unusual condition. For people with a rare version of epilepsy, seizures start with an orgasm. But that doesnt m adidas originals mujer ean its fun. Although a few patients adidas original campus have reported enjoying their seizures, many felt that the lack of control over where or when they orgasmed was unpleasant, embarrassing or frightening, which was probably why they sought treatment and wound up as medical case studies. Many of the cases have a remarkable point of similarity: these patients felt orgasmic but showed no outward signs of physical arousal. When doctors imaged their brains during orgasmic seizures, they found concentrated activity in one of the temporal lobes early in the seizure, most commonly on the right side of the brain. In a few patients, the temporal seizure was triggered by a specific activity鈥揻amously, one womans orgasmic seizures were triggered by toothbrushing. She thought she was possessed by a demon. The Brains Orgasmic Cascade Orgasmic seizures are certainly a nifty bit of cocktail-party trivia鈥揵ut these cases can also give us clues to how the brain controls orgasm. Because like pretty much every other aspect of our bodies b adidas originals ehavior, the brain is directing the show. But
CharlesteVibra

xnke You Can t Unsee the First Sonic The Hedgehog Trailer

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Zvnb In Image s New Comic聽Burnouts, Teens Get High to Save the World
Be honest. You wanted spoilers, but youre just watching that Avengers trailer over and over aga adidas campus in, arent you Well, when youre done with that: Anne Hathaway af1 joins the remake of The Witches. Theres tiny little teases of what to expect from Episode IX. Plus, Godzilla and Aquaman footage! Spoilers, were in the endgame now! The LEGO Batman Movie 2 Chris McKay recently confirmed a sequel to The LEGO Batman Movie is in development on Twitter. https://twitter/embed/status/1070345889422561281 Doctor Sleep According to THR, The Haunting of Hill House composers the Newton Brothers have been hired to score Mike Flanagans follow-up, Doctor Sleep. The Witches In addition to the Sesame Street movie, Variety reports Anne Hathaway has also been offered an undisclosed role in Robert Zemeckis remake of The Witches. Mortal Kombat Speaking with Heroic Hollywood, James Wan stated if he cant get the right resources for his live-action Mortal Kombat movie, he [doesnt] want to do it. That has been such a tricky one just trying to get the script to a point. People dont know this, fans dont understand this, but theres just so much on the business side of things鈥?to try and get the right budget for it, and we want to make sure we have enough resources and the budget to do the film right. If I cant get the right resources and find the right filmmaker for it, I dont want to do it. Im so busy already. dunk panda I dont need to clutter my plate with more stuff if I dont believe it can be done right. Ka Ggil The Sole Surviving Print of the Legendary Turkish Star Wars Has Been Found
J.J. Abrams talks about his own fears about The Force Awakens. Russell T. Davies explains why he won ;t return to the Whoniverse. And get a look at the cast of the next James Bond film, on set. Spoi adidas samba og lers now! Top image: Doctor Who Kong: Skull Island Michael Keat salomon xt on is finalizing details to join the cast of Kong: Skull Island, which already includes Tom Hiddleston and J.K. Simmons. [Deadline] Avengers: Age of Ultron New footage was shown at the Consumers Electronic Show in Las Vegas in a featurette which focused pretty heavily on Ultron. While most of what was shown was stuff from the trailers, there were a few new scenes: [A[ shot of what appears to be Ultron bots bursting through the walls of the train in the slow-mo Quicksilver sequence. In another new shot during the villa sequence, Iron Man flies at the camera, leaving tumbling Ultron bots in his wake. A third sequence showed the destruction of a Samsung-owned building. The featurette also showed us more extended looks at the Ultron concept art, especially in its broken state, and the piece really brought home the not airmax plus ion that the villain gets more advanced as the movie goes on. [ IGN] Star Wars Here an interview with J.J. Abrams on the red carpet of the National Board of Review, with him talking about being excited and terrified by the film coming out: It is, without question, an intense and terrifying prospect 8230; The opportunity, I think, is greater than the fear, greater than the risk. 822