Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

nrbg Ready Player One Gets The Colorful, Pop Reference-Filled Fan Poster It Deserves

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mysz In the Gorgeous New Lion King Trailer, the Circle of Life Has Never Looked So Good
Workplace messaging app Slack wants to give you even fewer reasons to return to the office. The company plans to add video calling to its Huddle feature, which as of now allows two or more users to speak to each other via voice chat. Multiple coworkers will also be able to share their screen dunk homme s simultaneously in the same group call after the update goes live. So remember to change your desktop wallpapers and change out of your pajamas before you click the join button. Announced Wednesday morning at the apps Frontiers conference, the planned fall update will transform the quick voice-chat Huddles into something that more resembles a shared workspace, including video as well as screen and document sharing. Slack said that users will be able to drop in and out of a video huddle within any slack channel they belong to. The features have been hinted at for over a year. Whats perhaps the adidas samba og most interesting feature is that huddles will allow multiple people to be able to share their screen at once, displaying each side-by-side. According to Katie Steigman, Slacks director of product management, fellow users can use a simple marker tool to draw on each others screens. Up to 50 people can be in the huddle at once, but the number of tiles that can appear on-screen is limited to 12, which includes screen shares. In addition, the company announced a new version of Slack meant for government agencies or contractors using high security standards. The company said the adidas campus 00s new version is alrea Ahzb You Can Now Buy Dell s Incredible Android Tablet
After our call to stop drinking bottled water, we asked for reader advice for how to kick a bad habit. You responded with with hard-earned wisdom and tips for how to cut back or cut out everything from sugar to smoking. Heres how to break free. From a professional: BrianF wrote: I am a Behavior Analyst and as such this topic comes up frequently. It is an issue of immediate, short term, low payoff reinforcement of smoking vs. more delayed, bigger pay off reinforcement 8230;.assuming you want to live a longer life. Create contingencies/consequences and incentives for yourself based on successful abstaining fr hoka winterschuhe om smoking. For instance, if you refrain from smoking for one day, treat yourself to something awesome. If you do smoke, then you submit money to a cause that you are personally against. Otherwise, you could change environment to remove crocs th adidas original campus ings/places that are triggers to smoke begin small . Eliminate morning smoke with coffee, work breaks going up flights of stairs and not smoking. Find a healthy behavior to replace smoking like green tea. Remember also that cravings are typically short in nature, so if you distract yourself or keep busy, youll find that cravings pass after a few minutes. This is where an incompatible behavior can help diminish cravings. How to reduce your sugar consumption: lightnquick wrote: You dont have to completely kick it. Just try to get in less sodas, juices, bakery-stuff . Try something like trail-mix the pure form, just nuts, raisins et
CharlesteVibra

fzip How to Break the iPhone 7 in GIFs

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Askl It s Holiday Time, Celebrate With Your Gifs!
You wake up. Youre stuck in a pipe. T nike dunk hats all this trailer for Mathieu Turis French horror film Meander had to say to chill my bones and make me what to turn off the trailer in visceral loathing. Comparatively, telling me the pipe is filled with deadly traps doesnt bother me in the sli nike dunk low ghtest. I cant stand scenes in movies and TV shows where characters are buried alive, as it triggers my claustrophobia badly, to the point where Ive actually had to close my eyes. It turns out seeing someone get stuck in a very small vent does the trick as well, which makes Meanders premise鈥攁 young woman is abducted and, as stated, wakes up in a pipe鈥攕o terrifying to me, even in the trailer alone: In the film, Lisa Gaia Weiss has to crawl through this giant pipe, section-by-section, within eight minutes to stay alive before the section becomes deadly. Traps seems like an oversimplification, though, because while the pipe contains various mechanisms that, for instance, fill it with fire or make the floor rise to crush Lisa shudder , it also contains things like monsters that are also possibly aliens and, somehow, her dead daughter according to the films official description . Its much like a much tinier version of the 1997 horror movie Cube, or a tiny, horrific Infinity Train. Give me aliens and dead children any day of the week, just keep me out of confined spaces. Hell, I dont even like looking at the movie poster: Image: Grav uggs skor itas Ventures Meander will have a limited release in th Omnx Facebook s New Battery-Powered Portal Go Lets You Tote a Smart Display Around Your House
I hate Valentine Day. Doncrocs schuhe 8217;t get me wrong 鈥?I enjoy romance, and being in love, and all that crap. I just despise all the bullshit ads salomon wanderschuhe about buying flowers and candy and state-sanctioned representations of erotic attachment. That why I got a warm glow inside when my sweetie gave me this awesome flash drive and said, Happy Valentine Day. http://corsair/en-us/flash-voyager-go-6 ... rage-drive It a Corsair Voyager GO with 64 GB $45 , with a form factor that makes it about the size of one square of a Hershey bar. Pretty standard. The awesome part is that it has a micro USB connector on one side, and USB 3.0 on the other. Perfect for moving all the pictures and vids from my phone to another machine. I always carry a spare fl adidas og ash drive with me, and this was a big upgrade 鈥?mostly because I ;m sick of uploading files from my phone to Dropbox or Drive in order to get them onto my laptop. I want to save things locally, not pass them through somebody else server farm. The tricky part turned out to be finding a good file manager app for my Android phone, a Moto-X running Lollipop. There are a ton of options in the Play Store, but a lot of them get problematic when you look at the permissions 鈥?they want access to identity information that I ;d rather not share. But the main problem turned out to be Lollipop. This version of Android is designed to make it easy to save data to Google Drive or any ot
CharlesteVibra

hgnw Mark Zuckerberg Fails to Apologize

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Pdmn Glass Is a Frustrating, Unsatisfying Conclusion to the Unbreakable Saga
Deku, meet Peter. Peter, meet Deku. In honor of the recent release of the rather fantastic Spider-Man vide adidas samba uomo o game on the PlayStation 4, artist Bagani Sularte, from Manila, in the Philippines, drew a fantastic illustration that mashes up Peter Parkers Spider-Man look from the game with Deku, the ambitious young hero that stars in My H adidas samba og ero Academia, a show that we love around here. The dynamic piece merges Spideys costume with Dekus, forming a relaxed but vicious take on the classic Spider-Man look. The power crackling off of Deku, and the very anime wind effects, are a nice touch. This Spider is ready to crush the competition and become the best superhero there ever was. If you like Sulartes work, you can check out more on their Instagram or their Behance portfolio. And if you want more of that Spidey costume, play Spider-Man on the PS4, it rules. yeezy Fan artMarvelMy Hero AcademiaSpider-Man Cewu Apple Just Secured a Second Spaceship
Now dont get us wrong, were not advocating bank robbery as an easy way to resolve your financial difficulties. Were just really looking forward to the first security camera footage of a perp using this electronic Chewbacca mask to hide their identity behind authentic Wookiee roars. Available now for 30 well-spent dollars, this battery-powered mask triggers a roar sound effect whenever the wearer opens their mouth鈥攁nd with varying degrees of intensity. The wider Chewies mouth is opened, the louder and fiercer the Wookiee roar will be. Hasbros also got a $35 voice-changing Kylo Ren mask, as well as a new-and-improved $40 electronic Darth Vader mask, but this is the first time that kids鈥攐r would-be thieves鈥攃an pretend to be Chewbacca without having to make a sad attempt at impersonating his roar. [Hasbro] Star Wars: The Force Awakens reebok c85 club Kylo Ren Electronic Voice Changer Mask Ages 5 years 038; up/Approx. Retail Price: $34.99/Available: Fall 2015 Disguise your voice like the dark warrior villain from Star Wars: The Force Awakens and battle against the Resistance! Press the voice changer button and give commands to your First Order troops. The button activates voice-changing technology for several seconds, allowing hands-free play! Requires three AA batteries, included. Darth Vader Voi salomon ce Changer Helmet Ages 5 years 038; up/Approx. Retail Price: $39.99/Available: Fall 2015 Return to a galaxy far, fa mizuno volleyballschuhe r away with a new and improved DARTH VADER VOICE CHANGER HELMET for 2015!
CharlesteVibra

asld It s Google Brillo, the New Operating System for Your Home

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mdju Signs You re Stuck in a Young Adult Dystopia
Thank the Mirror Universe that I dunk panda can get away with a headline like that, frankly. Star Trek Onlines ongoing exploration of the Discovery-era time period well, what used to be the Discovery-era time period! is continuing this week with the launch of Rise of Discovery on PC. The update鈥攚hich includes two new featured episodes of story content, a new reputation for players to establish, and other quality of life updates鈥攕ees players travel back to the early days of the Klingon/Federation war glimpsed in Discoverys first season. There, theyll meet two very familiar faces aboard the doomed U.S.S. Buran: Commander Ellen Landry, played by Rekha Sharma, and Captain Gabriel Lorca, played by Jason Isaacs. Hear Sharma and Isaacs reprise their Discovery roles in the Rise of Discovery launch trailer below, making its debut here on io9! nike dunk low Whether this is the Lorca we knew from Discoverys first season its at least the same Landry, before her untimely death-by-Tardigrade or the real Captain remains to be seen. After all, the Lorca we met in the show was ultimately revealed to be the, err, lets s adidas sambarose ay more morally questionable version of himself from Star Treks Mirror Universe after a transporter malfunction switched the two men sometime before the events of the series. But while Star Trek Online is keeping that particular mystery close to its chest for now, at least players will get to see the infamous destruction of his former command, the Buran, and get to know a little more about how Nyqg The Truth About Bioplastic
I ;m not going to give my aluminum cans to recycling centers anymore. Instead, I ;m going to melt them down to liquid metal and create awesome metal objects with skechers them. All I need is a hair dryer and some charcoal to create this awesome mini metal foundry. It turns about 40 cans into a pound of aluminum. hoka schuhe Grant Thompson, the King of Random, adidas originals samba shows you how to melt soda cans in the video below. SPLOID is delicious brain candy. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. ALUMINUMcansMetalRecycling
CharlesteVibra

tfqg Mass. is Trying to Settle Its Issues With Uber the Old-Fashioned Way

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ooci Twitter Is Working on That Edit Button You Begged For
The Bosto adidas samba n Dynamics robot known as Spot has been deployed to a park in Singapore to remind people they should follow social distancing guidelines during the pandemic, according to a new report from Singapores top government technology agency. And it almost feels like the robots are there to taunt us as this point, because unlike robots, humans can die from disease. The new four-legged robot, which was set loose today in Bishan-Ang Mo Kio park, broadcasts a message reminding visitors they need to stay away from other humans, as covid-19 poses a asics very serious threat to our health. Spot was made available for purchase by businesses and governments last year and has specially designed cameras to make sure it doesnt run into things. These cameras will not be able to track and/or recognize specific individuals, and no personal data will be collected, according to a press release from Singapores GovTech agency. The Spot model being trialed today has been outfitted with custom software developed by GovTech to estimate how many p adidas campus eople are in the park at any given time. The trial of Spot will last through May 22 and an employee of Singapores National Parks Board NParks will keep a close eye on the robot during this test period. Video of the Spot robot, available on YouTube from the Strait Times, shows the little guy sauntering through the park today. Technically, Spot can climb stairs and has a payload capacity of 30 pounds, but it doesnt look like the little robot has to do a Vpmj Police Believe聽Pok茅mon Go Murder Video Is Hoax [Updates]
Fog-catching technologies have been used for centuries to gather moisture in deserts; weve even explored ho salomon hombre w they might mitigate the effects of drought. But the issue with introducing them into our cities is a matter of scale: Fog catchers need to be particu hoka winterschuhe larly large to catch a significant amount of water, and its not like we can go draping the city in tarps just to harvest a few trickles. But maybe its not giant fog-catching curtains that need to be erected over our drought-plagued cities. Maybe we should install micro fog catchers on each of our porches. That the idea behind this concept by IDEO which is directly inspired by natures best fog catcher鈥攖he one found in the back of the Stenocara beetle of the Namib Desert. The beetle carefully angles itself so that its shell is a precise 45 degrees facing the wind 鈥?the most efficient angle to maximize its surface exposure to the precious moisture-laden breeze. Spiny electrostatic bumps extract particles of moisture from the breeze, consolidating them into tiny droplets between the protective bumps. Thirty kilometer per hour winds gust and the small droplets start to buckle and deform, sticking like glue to the shell. Ten minutes later the surface tension of a droplet gives way, rolling down the beetles waxy hydrophobic troughs towards its mouth. Using the beetles shell as a model, IDEO design director Will Carey and a team including Scott Paterson, Dav Rauch, Aaron Wanch and Francois R af1 ybarczyk came up with an idea for an
CharlesteVibra

hjpk Kumail Nanjiani s Eternals Superhero Has the Coolest Secret Identity

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Kgey Sony Enlists Justin Lin to Helm One Punch Man Adaptation
A Texas woman on a first-time visit to Arkansas Crater of Diamo adidas samba herren nds State Park says she discovered a nearly 4-carat yellow diamond鈥攚hile watching a YouTube video about how to find the precious gemstones. ugg mini According to a report on the discovery from the state parks website, Miranda Hollingshead, 27, decided to visit the park with family last week as something fun to do together. The park鈥攚here tens of thousands of individual diamonds have been found over the course of the last century鈥攊s situated just a couple of hours away from where Hollingshead lives in Bogata. While surveying the parks 37.5 acres of designated diamond discovery area, Hollingshead says she was sitting in the shade, watching a YouTube video on how to find diamonds when she spotted the massive 3.72-carat gemstone, noting that she looked over at my kid for a second, and when I looked down, I saw it mixed in with other rocks. According to park interpreter Waymon Cox, the diamond鈥攚hich was described as a light yellow color and about the size of a pencil eraser鈥攚as likely discovered as the result of recent rainfall. Photo: Arkansas State Parks Much of the ground where Ms. Hollingshead found her diamond is made of unweathered volcanic rock, Cox said in a statement. When it rains, flowing runoff often leaves loose gravel, adidas campus donna and sometimes diamonds, on the surface in these areas. Diamonds have a brilliant, adamantine luster that makes them easy to spot, and Ms. Hollingshead happened to be sitting in just the r Wzih It s Not Worth It
Not to be outdone by Syfys 31 Days of Halloween, IFC has its own October聽gimmick in the works: Wake Up and Smell the Evil, which unleashes B-movie horrors every weekend morning this month. Thats right, morning鈥攂ecause nothing goes better with bacon and a hangover than Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster. Heres the full schedule: Saturday, October 8: War of the Colossal Beast @ 7:00AM Voodoo Woman @ 8:30AM The Brain Eaters @ 10:15AM Sunday, October 9: Cat Girl @ 7:45AM The She Creature @ 9:15AM Invasion of the Neptune Men @ 11:00AM Saturda adidas originals uomo y, adidas campus 80s October 15: Teenage Caveman @ 8:19AM Creation of the Humanoids @ 9:49AM Day the World Ended @ 11:48AM Sunday, October 16: Blood of the Vampire @ 7:00AM Earth vs. the Spider @ 9:00AM Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster @ 10:45AM Saturday, October 22: The She Creature @ 6:30AM The Horror of Party Beach @ 8:15AM Friend Without a Face @ 10:00AM Sunday, October 23: Teenage Caveman @ 6:00AM Cat Girl @ 7:30AM Invasion of the Neptune Man @ 9:00AM Teenage Caveman @ 10:45AM War of the Colossal Beast @ 12:15PM Saturday, October 29: The Flesh Eaters @ 8:00AM How to Make a Monster @ 10:00AM Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster @ 11:45AM Earth vs. the Spider @1:30PM Sunday, October 30: The Brain Eaters @ 6:00AM Blood of Dracula @ 7:15AM Undead @ 8:45AM The Langoliers: Part mizuno laufschuhe 1 @ 11:00AM The Langoliers: Part 2 @ 1:00PM The Hills Have Eyes 2 @ 3:15PM The programming stunt isnt just a tie-in for Halloween鈥攊ts also a chance to promote IFCs new horr
CharlesteVibra

scya An Aerospace Engineer Figured Out How To Get Lego s Apollo 11 Lunar Lander To Fly

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Nofd The Best Stories to Watch During Twitch s Absurdly Ginormous Classic Doctor Who Marathon
Another cybercrime hub appears to be biting the dust. Jokers Stash, believed to be the worlds largest online carding store a forum for selling and buying stolen credit card data , plans to go offline forever on Feb. 15. The site was originally founded in 2014. Joker goes on a well-deserved retirement. Jokers Stash is closing 8230;Its time for us to leave forever, the sites operator wrote in a forum post last week. When we opened years ago, nobody knew us. Tod air max 1 ay we are one of the largest cards/dumps marketplace[s]. The supply chain for carding stores like Joker relies on large data breaches, usually sourced from hacks involving point-of-sale software for large retail or merchandise outlets. A good example is Hy-Vee, a popular Midwestern supermarket chain whose payment processing systems were disastrously hacked in 2019. Once stolen, the data is subsequently sold to a forum like Joker, and site operators post the data in what is called a dump, a large, monetized cache. Buyers, also known as carders, typically will then turn around and use the data to clone a card or multiple cards, which can then be used to make illegal bulk online purchases that can be re-sold for a net profit. Carders may also re-sell the dump that theyve bought. Jokers Stash was one of the most lucrative of such carding stores its estimated to have generated over a billion dollars in bitcoin during its term . Ye adidas campus t, while car adidas samba adidas ding trends soared over the past year, the Jokers criminal enterpr Ssea Amazon Prime Raises Price as Jeff Bezos Yacht Attracts Unexpected Costs
Outcast is the spooky new show from Robert Kirkman, best-known for creating The Walking Dead. It airs on Cinemax starting June 3, but the first episode is now available for viewing on a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Facebook and HBO and Cin skechers hausschuhe emaxs On Demand services. That level of accessibility signals the networks confidence in the Image Comics adaptation, which it describes thusly: OUTCAST follows Kyle Barnes, a young man who has been plagued by possession since he was a child. Now an adult, he embarks on a journey to fin sketcher sportschuhe d answers but what he uncovers could mean the end of life on Earth as we know it. Patrick Fugit Gone Girl plays the haunted Kyle Barnes, with Grace Zabriskie Twin Peaks and Brent Spiner Star Trek: The Next Generation among the supporting cast. Rising horror talent Adam Wingard Youre Next, The Guest directs episode one, which you can view right here if you have an hour to spare and dont scare too easily: https://yout adidas originals samba ube/watch v=IBRe2ITyMxw [Coming Soon] Robert KirkmanTelevision
CharlesteVibra

efcp Disney s Next Live-Action Fairy Tale Movie Will Be About Snow White s Sister

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Iytk Melting Glaciers Lead to the Freak Phenomenon Of 8220;Dead Water 8221;
Microsofts lightest and most portable Surface is officially here. The Surface Go 3 is an affordable Windows 11 tablet akin in size and price to a mid-range Android tablet or education-first Chromebook. It weighs in at 1.2 pounds an yeezy d starts at $400 similar to the last-generation Surface Go 2 . The Surface Go 3 sports a dual-core Intel Pentium Gold 6500Y processor and 4GB of RAM, thoug asics gel h theres an option to upgrade to a quad-core 10th-generation Intel Core i3-10100Y processor with 8GB of RAM though that model competes with more capable devices like the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 . Still, the Surface Go 3 is actually smaller than other Chromebooks that feature the same Core i3 chip. The main appeal of the Surface Go 3 is that it has all the convertible magic of the other Surface devices. The 10.5-inch display is a touchscreen with an adjustable kickstand thats compatible with the Surface Pen, so you can draw, write, and sketch as you need with compatible Windows apps. You will need the TypeCover which is sold separately to type, however. Photo: Sam Rutherford / Gizmodo In-House Art adidas campus donna Photo: Sam Rutherford / Gizmodo In-House Art Photo: Sam Rutherford / Gizmodo In-House Art Photo: Sam Rutherford / Gizmodo In-House Art Click to open Slideshow The Surface Go 3 also packs in a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for video calls and an 8-MP rear-facing camera. Photographers can easily pop in an SD card via the integrated MicroSDXC card reader, and the Matf Scientists Observe Strange Double Whirlpool Effect in Ocean for First Time
Ever since Dredd hit theaters back in 2012, the film has become a regular cult classic, with persistent rumors about a followup surfacing every couple of months. While our hopes were dashed last year, there are apparently new efforts to bring the character to salomon winterschuhe a streaming service. Last week, Dredd star Karl Urban tweeted out his support for a sequel produced by either Netflix or Amazon: Dredd 2: I 39;d do it!! @netflix or @Amazon . There 39 a gold mine of nike sb dunk Awesome Mega city 1 stories! https://t.co/5KeUAizPNS mdash; Karl Urban @KarlUrban April 21, 2016 mizuno de This past weekend, Urban was a guest at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo, and the topic of Dredd came up during his panel on Saturday afternoon. Urban, and noted that conversations are happening regarding a followup to Dredd on Amazon or Netflix. On @netflix or @amazon Dredd series @KarlUrban says conversations are happening @Calgaryexpo CalgaryExpo mdash; Christopher Edwards @cjsedwards_old April 30, 2016 Hopefully, those conversations will continue in some meaningful way: both services have been working hard to bring original content to their subscribers, while the fan base for the film has been vocal about their desire for a sequel. [ScreenGeek] DreddKarl Urban
CharlesteVibra

xcfh The First Fate of the Furious Trailer Promises Big Men, Bigger Cars and Really Bad Hair

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Odsw Expanding Cloud From Volcanic Star Revealed in Mesmerizing New Hubble Image
I dont know about you all, but I never win anything when I enter Instagram giveaways or contests. Ive often wondered if anyone really does or whether theyre all scams. Although I dont know the answer to that question, I do know that theres now at least one less scammer on Instagram. This horrid scammers tale was one of many great Gizmodo stories we had this week. In that story, we learn that the scammer and her assoc nike dunk donna iates, who had hundreds of thousands of followers, stole more than $1 million from people on the social media platform. Just learning how it worked made me raise my eyebrows at the shadiness of it all. However, the Instagram scammers werent the only jerks we covered recently, although this next one isnt human. Researchers recently published a paper on a nasty white-bellied s yeezy ea eagle that tortured a flying fox bat by repeatedly dropping it into the ocean in Malaysia. Apparently, this isnt a one-time e adidas campus vent, with the locals saying that the sea eagles do this regularly. In other matters, we also covered an important story that explains why HIV drugs are being used to treat the new coronavirus. Scientists believe that since the new coronavirus is made out of RNA, like HIV/AIDS, the drugs that are used for聽HIV/AIDS could be an effective treatment. This is because many of the drugs used to treat HIV and the hepatitis C virus target weaknesses found in all sorts of viruses. Check out these great blogs and more below, and have an awesome week. https://gizmodo/googles-a Ovki This Digital Camera Draws Every Photo It Snaps on an Etch A Sketch
Police departments, like everyone else, would like to be more effective while spending less. Given the tremendous attention to big data in recent years, and the value it has provided in fields ranging from astronomy to medicine, it should be no surprise that police departments are using data analysis to inform deployment of scarce resources. Enter the era of what is called predictive policing. Some form of predictive policing is likely now in force in a c hoka laufschuhe ity near you. Memphis was an early adopter. Cities from Minneapolis to Miami have embraced predictive policing. Time magazine named predictive policing with particular reference to the city of Santa Cruz one of the 50 best inventions of 2011. New York City Police Commissioner William Bratton recently said that predictive policing is the wave of the future. The term predictive policing suggests that the police can anticipate a crime and be there to stop it before it happens and/or apprehend the culprits right away. As the Los Angeles Times points out, it depends on sophisticated computer analysis of information about previous crimes, to predict where and when crimes will occur. At a very basic level, its easy for anyone to read a crime map and identify neighborhoods with higher crime rates. I hoka schuhe ts also easy to recognize that burglars tend to target businesses at night, air max 1 when they are unoccupied, and to target homes during the day, when residents are away at work. The challenge is to take a combination of dozens of su
CharlesteVibra

wsbs The Moto G4 Is a Phone Caught Between Cheapness and Greatness

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ywuk Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Makes Plans to Hit Broadway in 2018
Hopefully, youre not tired of gadget season yet, because Apple just announced another event: Save the date for Oct. yeezy slide 18. Invites for the Unleashed event were sent out to the media this morning, and while Apples teaser image doesnt provide a lot of clues about whats in store, rumors have been swirling for months that Apple will announce redesigned MacBook Pros, a dunk pand n upgraded M1X chip, and possibly even some new AirPods. Unleashed! These next six days are going to speed by. AppleEvent pic.twitter/0ops2bVPvl mdash; Greg Joswiak @gregjoz October 12, 2021 New MacBook Pros are expected to be the star of the show. Apple will reportedly take the wraps off 14- and 16-inch Pro models that will bring back the MagSafe charging connector, a built-i adidas campus beige n SD card reader, a dedicated HDMI port, and the removal of Apples much-maligned Touch Bar. According to Bloomberg, this would represent the first big overhaul to the MacBook Pro line in five years, and is especially important for the MacBook Pro 16 as its one of Apples few remaining systems still reliant on an Intel CPU instead of one of Apples in-house chips. Those chips will also take center stage. Apple is expected to announce a new M1X chip featuring a 10-core CPU that will offer improved performance compared to the standard M1 processor available in the 13-inch聽MacBook Pro and MacBook Air released last year. This is critical, because Apple typically targets its larger MacBook Pros at creative professionals, and the added performan Wkpi DHS-Funded Researchers Say They ve Found Security Flaws in Phones With All Major Carriers
The Dark Knight and the woman formerly known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel are usually trying to punch or鈥攊n the latters case鈥攌ill each other. Now, in DCs latest direct-to-video animated feature, theyve got to hoka laufschuhe work together so that humanity doesnt get turned into fertilizer. Entertainment Weekly聽has debuted the first look at Batman and Harley Quinn, which also features Nightwing as part of a te mizuno de am trying to stop Poison Ivy and the Floronic Man from evil shenanigans. The art direction harkens back to the 1990s Dark Deco look of Batman: The Animated Series and also brings back Kevin Conroy and Loren Lester as Batman and Nightwing, with Melissa Rauch doing the voice of Harley. Batman and Harley Quinn should be out later this year. crocs badelatschen dc comics