Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

dcjp No State Left Unturned for Clinton

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ujen Conservative Commentator Tomi Lahren Insulted Cardi B s Intelligence and Sparked an All-Out Twitter Feud
By Lissandra Villa / El Paso, TexasAugust 6, 2019 8:51 PM EDTYvonne Loya sat against a metal railing on a curb overlooking the Walmart. She held her head in her hands as her kids worked on a poster with colored markers on the concrete in front of her, with no respite from the sun in the nearly hundred-degree day. May adidas yeezyslide I give you a hug a woman asked Loya, and she nodded yes and cried. Several more women hugged her.Loya, a Laredo resident, told TIME she was in El Paso because her mother, Maribel Hernanez, and her st adidas samba adidas epfather, Leo Campos, were victims in Saturdayrsquo Walmart mass shooting. She was at the Walmart on Tuesday so her kids could decorate a poster with photos of Hernandez and Campos on it yeezy to add to the growing pile of flowers, prayer candles, balloons, stuffed animals and white crosses that the community has left in honor of the victims.I feel like Irsquo;m closer to my mom here, Loya told TIME. She said the family is working on funeral arrangements, but they canrsquo;t be finalized because theyrsquo;re still working on my mom.I heard the news about what happened here in El Paso, and I called her because we would always Bkip Watch: Giant Colorado Mudslide Leaves 3 Missing
By Lindsay Kimble / PeopleJuly 6, 2015 7:08 AM EDTBritney Spears gave in to nostalgia on Saturday, recreating her iconic Oops! 8230; I Did It Again album cover with her sons when she came across a beaded curtain while in Disneyland.In the sweet photo, Spears peeks through the beads while her sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline, Sean Preston, 9, and Jayden James, 8, flank either side of t adidas campus 80s heir mom.The boys and I doing our best Oops album cover pose, she wrote.2000 Oops! 8230; I Did It Again was Spears second studio album, and featured the hit single, along with popular tunes Lucky and Stronger. View this post on Instagram A post shared yeezy by XILA MARIA RIVER RED @britneyspears Spears and her family spent the Fourth of July at the popular California theme park, documenting the trip on social media.In one photo, the star dons a floral peplum top, khaki shorts and a Minnie Mouse ears, as she, Sean and Jayden pose from a park ride.Happy 4th of July from the happiest place on earth, she wrote. View this post on Instagram A post shared by XILA MARIA RIVER RED @britn nike air max eyspears Spears
CharlesteVibra

obiu Father John Misty Will Donate Proceeds From N.C. Show to LGBT Center

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fqil Here s What Kids Should Know About Tattoos and Piercings
By Sam FrizellNovember 22, 2014 11:05 AM ESTGroups at the University of Virginia moved this week to respond to an article published by Rolling Stone that describes the brutal rape of a first-year student called Jackie. Students and faculty organized events Saturday to protest the campus ; culture as the administration called on local police to investigate 8220 exual misconduct alle dunk pand gations.University faculty organized a rally scheduled for Saturday air max 98 night called Take Back the Party, with the aim of protesting the risks faced by woman on campus. The purpose of Take Back the Party ; is to protest a social culture that puts our female students at unacceptable risk, said UVA faculty in a statement published by NBC.On Friday afternoon, hundreds of people took part in an on-campus Slut Walk to protest the allegations outlined in the Rolling Stone article as well as demand change on campus. I think wersquo;ve reache adidas campus 80s d the point where people are ready to take steps, the second-year organizer of the march, Defne Celikoyar said. People are coming together to act up against it. We want to change it. We do Lplh Northeast Braces for Snow, Strong Winds and Coastal Floods
By Eliana DocktermanJuly 23, 2016 11:29 PM EDTBenedict Cumberbatch has t adidas sambarose ransformed into Doctor Strange. In a second trailer, released Saturday night at San Diego Comic-Con, the star of the trippy Marvel film f adidas samba og inally seems to be mastering the magical arts. We see him training and, more importantly, putting on the red cape and beginning to employ his powers.The trailer also offers an introduction to Mads Mikkelsen Kaecilius, who say adidas campus 00 s simply, I am death. On the panel, Mikkelsen said that his character thinks he in the right. Tilda Swinton also talked about her character, The Ancient One. Her character is Asian and male in the comic books, and some critics have called Swinton casting an example of whitewashing. Though Swinton didn ;t address the issue explicitly, she did implicitly. Who knows who will be the Ancient One From the comics, the Ancient One is a title, she said. It can be any one of us.The panel also showed a scene from the movie. In it, a skeptical Doctor Strange interrogates the Ancient One about her scientific knowledge, until she forces him to have an out of body experience, literally.More Must-Read
CharlesteVibra

ahwp Put Me Down as a No. These Retired Generals Are Not Happy About President Trump s Military Parade

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wzpu Roseanne Barr Got a Call From Donald Trump After Her Show Aired. Here s What They Talked About
By Alana AbramsonApril 2, 2017 12:19 PM EDTA Kentucky Federal Judge rejected to dismiss the claim from three protesters at a 2016 Trump rally that then candidate Trump provoked violence with his rhetoric to have them rem adidas yeezy oved.U. S. District Judge David J. Hale ruled in a March 31 opinion that he is rejecting requests from Trump and his supporters named as defendants in the case to dismiss the charges brought b yeezy 350 y three rally protesters because there was precedent of violence at previous Trump rallies, and Trump was inciting violence by ordering the removal of protesters.The protesters, Kashiya Nwanguma, Molly Shah and Henry Brousseau, filed suit after they were forcibl adidas samba og y removed a Trump rally in Louisville, Ky., in March 2016, claiming Trump encouraged a violent atmosphere and they were the targets of racial slurs.It is plausible that Trumprsquo direction to get rsquo;em out of here ; advocated the use of force, Hale wrote in his memorandum. Based on the allegations of the complaint, which the Court must accept as true, Trumprsquo statement at least lsquo;implicitly encouraged the use of violence or lawless action.rsquo;The plaintiffs al Pdnh What the Legal Battle Over Trump University Reveals About Its Founder
Getty Images 2 ; Il air force one lustration by Tomasz airmaxplus Walenta for TIMEBy TIME StaffJune 26, 2014 6:38 AM EDTCorrection appended, June 30, 2014In the most disastrous social and economic decision of my life, I decided in the 10th grade to stop being a nerd. I quit p adidas campus rogramming computers, going to laser tag, organizing Dungeons Dragons campaigns, reading science fiction and playing video games. This is particularly painful now that I know there a video-game league in which full-time professional players compete in front of thousands of cheering fans. My mom used to yell at me for wasting time playing video games. I don ;t know what she would have done if she ;d caught me wasting time watching other people play video games.To see what I missed by squandering my teen years getting drunk and having sex, I went to the Major League Gaming championship at the Anaheim Convention Center. I entered a hall packed with about 5,000 people, several of whom were women. Each of these mostly teen and 20-something fans had paid at least $50 per ticket, and many were wearing the jersey of their favorite team. I found myself wishing that 15 years ago, when people still read things, I had thoug
CharlesteVibra

jadk Jayme Closs Kidnapping Suspect Identified, Charged With Murder

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Auve Why Is Tropical Storm Barry Such a Threat The Science Behind the Brewing Hurricane
By Daniel WhiteJuly 7, 2016 9:36 PM EDTPresident Obama spoke Thursday on the shooting deaths of two black men in Minnesota and Louisiana this week, shortly after arriving in Warsaw, Poland.Read the full speech below:OBAMA:I want to begin by expressing my condolences for the families of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. As I said in the statement that I posted on Facebook, we have seen tragedies like this too many yeezy slide times.The Justice Department, I know, has opened a civil rights investigation in Baton Rouge. The governor of Minnesota, I understand, is calling for an investigation there as well.As is my practice, given my institutional role, I can ;t comment on the specific facts of each case. And I have confidence AUDIO GAP .But what I can say is that all of us as Americans should be troubled by the news. These are not isolated incidents. They are sympt adidas campus 00 omatic of a broader set of racial disparities that exist in air max 1 our criminal justice system.And I just want to give people a few statistics to try to put in context why emotions are so raw around these issues. According to various studies, not just one, but a wide range of studies that have been carried out over a number of years, Pmep 6 Iron-Rich Food Combos鈥擭o Meat Required
Tom Holland is Spider-Man in Columbia Pictures Spider-Man: Homecoming. Chuck Zlotnick鈥擟TMGBy Mahita GajananJuly 3, 2017 7:00 AM EDTPitting all of the classic superheroes against each other in a real life battle would surely result in chaos. Luckily, we can rate the spandex-clad characters in a less catastrophic manner: based on how well their movies fared with critics.The average Rotten Tomatoes scores of solo superhero movies mdash; as opposed to teams like the X-Men or the Avengers, whose rankings you can see in a sepa air force 1 rate list mdash; is one proxy for which superhero ranks highest in moviegoers ; eyes. The list below includes franchises in which the superhero has had at least two solo films, which is why you won ;t see Wonder Woman on her adidas samba e just yet mdash; though the critically acclaimed Patty Jenkins film will likely get a sequel in the coming years. And considering that it sittin af1 g comfortably at a score of 92% fresh, Diana Prince could well come to top this lot.As we look ahead to new solo superhero adventures mdash; most notably, Spidey return in Spider-Man: Homecoming on July 7 mdash; here are Rotten Tomatoes ; average ratings of standalon
CharlesteVibra

pnxh Female Navy Officers Were Secretly Filmed Showering in a Submarine

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qgqy What to Know About the Deadly Amtrak Derailment
Typical American family gathered around TV, which displays John F. Kennedy s face, to watch debate between Kennedy Richard Nixon during presidential election.Time Life Picturesmdash;The LIFE Picture Collection viaBy Tara LawJune 26, 2019 5:45 PM EDTIt is, once again, debate time in America. On June 26 and 27, the 20 top Democratic candidates will come together for the first time to discuss the leading questions of the day. It will be just the first step in what sure to be a year full of such meetings, first between primar airmaxplus y contenders like those who will face off this week and then between candidates for the White House.Presidential debates can be pivotal for the tide adidas samba adidas of an election. Candidates stand beside their opponents in front of some of the biggest audiences of their campaigns; some 84 million people viewed the first Trump-Clinton presidential debate in the lead-up to the 2016 election. Mitchell McK adidas campus 80s inney, professor of communications at the University of Missouri, tells TIME that the debates can offer candidates an unparalleled opportunity to present their stances on issues, to convey their likability, and to tell a story about themselves mdash; and about the fu Ergt Julie Chen Leaves CBS s The Talk After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Husband Les Moonves
Andrew HassonIdeasBy James StavridisJuly 12, 2018 6:46 AM EDTAdmiral Stavridis Ret. was the 16th Supreme Allied C adidas samba donna ommander at NATO and is Vice Chair, Global Affairs at The Carlyle Group and Chair of the Board of the Rockefeller Foundation. He is the co-author of 2034: A Novel of the Next World War. His new nonfiction book is chanclas yeezy To Risk It All: Nine Conflicts and the Crucible of Decision I spent much of my early adult life on American warships around the world defending democracy against one of its great 20th century enemies: global communism. The Cold War represented a rare kind of conflict in the span of human c airmaxplus ivilization, one not between states or princes, but between ideologies. On one side was centralized authoritarian control; on the other, democratic government of, by and for the people. Over the course of the decades-long fight, often carried out in hot proxy wars around the globe, millions of people died, tens of thousands of them Americans. Countries were wiped off the map, and new ones created. It was a high-minded fight, with very real human costs.When I came ashore and entered the Naval War College in the fall of 1991, it felt like a struggle of historic significance fin
CharlesteVibra

snzn Watch This Woman Take Her First Steps in Ten Years

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Mjyv Alaskan Teen s Swim Meet Victory Reinstated On Appeal After She Was Disqualified Over a Swimsuit Wedgie an Official Deemed Immodest
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and U.S. President Donald Trump hold a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the NATO summit in Watford, UK, on December 4, 2019.Nicholas Kamm 鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy John WalcottAugust 14, 2020 4:01 PM EDTPresident Donald Trump has adidas samba nominated a string of controversial ambassadors in the last four years, including a Palm Beac nike dunk high h luxury handbag designe dunk panda r to South Africa and a Los Angeles dermatologist who had to be ordered to return to his post in Iceland from Southern California. His latest pick mdash; retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor to be ambassador to Germany mdash; has also turned politics in Washington on its head, in another sign of the growing gap between the U.S. and its longtime allies as they confront new international challenges like coronavirus and climate change.Although Macgregor knows German history and speaks the language, some Senate Republicans are quietly urging the White House to withdraw his nomination after a series of Islamophobic, racist, and even anti-German remarks were unearthed earlier this month by CNN.Some Democrats privately say they hope Trump stands by his pick so Macgregor gets a hearing before the Foreign Relations Com Yoxx Islamaphobia Driving American Muslims to Vote in 2016
Mark Hamill attends the European Premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens at Leicester Square on December 16, 2015 in London, England.Anthony Harvey/Getty ImagesBy Megan McCluskeyJuly 15, 2016 11:49 AM EDTIs there any better way to get things going at Star Wars Celebration than by having Luke Skywalker talk about the series Mark Hamill hosted a QA for the annual Lucasfilm festival at Londonrsquo ExCel Centre Friday and revealed that mdash; adidas samba og although he can ;t give away any specifics mdash; he thinks the dialogue of the upcoming Episod nike air force e VIII is going to blow fans away, reports Entertainment Weekly.I was looping Episode VIII yesterday, and therersquo dialogue in there, and I thought, Oh boy, I can already see this on a T-shirt, he said. [Writer-director] Rian Johnson is amazing. Hersquo;ll make you forget all about May the Force be with you. ; Hersquo come up with so many new catchphrases.The 64-year-old actor also spoke about his role in The Force Awakens, explaining that he didn ;t know how minor his part was until he read the script. 822 adidas campus femme 0;You should have seen me. What are the very first words in the crawl
CharlesteVibra

alcx War on Women Motivates Voters for Midterm Election, Poll Finds

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Srfj Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
By Brian Bennett / Al Asad Air Base, IraqDecember 27, 2018 8:26 AM ESTFrom inside a dun-colored, domed tent on Al Asad Air Base in western Iraq, President Donald Trump answered reporter questions on Wednesday in front of senior U.S. military officials, outlining his strategy in the region. The remarks seemed, at times, to have been spoken by two different adidas campus homme presidents.Trump began by laying out that he had no plans at all to reduce the substantial U.S. presence in Iraq and underscored his willingness to launch more military operations in the future. We could use this as a base if we wanted to do something in Syria, the President said. If ndash; I will say this, if you take ISIS and if we see something happening w airmaxplus ith ISIS that we donrsquo;t like, we can hit them so fast and so hard, they wonrsquo;t ndash; they really wonrsquo;t know what the hell happened. But adidas sambarose nearly in the same breath, Trump hawkish tone seemed to wilt. Itrsquo time to get our soldiers out, and itrsquo time to get our young people out, Trump said, sitting next to military leaders and advisors. The United States cannot continue to Btxe Megyn Kelly s Message to Women Facing Sexual Harassment: You Are Not Alone
Robin WIlliams as Patch Adams; Patch Adams at Club Noel Hospital August 16, 2003.Universal/Getty Images; Carlo Durna Araujo鈥擟orbisBy Patch AdamsAugust 12, 2014 5:45 PM EDTThe terrible news of the passing of Robin Williams reached me here in the Peruvian Amazon late Monday night with tremendous sadness. Surrounded by over 100 friends and clowns on our annual clown trip, we mourn this tragic loss and continue to treasure his comic genius.Robin Williams was a wonderful, kind and generous man. One important thing I remember about adidas samba his personality is that he was unassumingmdash;he never acted as if he was powerful or famous. Instead, he was always tender and welcoming, willing to help others with a smile or a joke. Robin was a brilliant comedianmdash;there is no doubt. He was a compassionate, caring human being. While watching him work on t adidas campus donna he set of the film based on my lifemdash;Patch AdamsI saw that whenever there was a stressful moment, Robin would tap into his improvisation style to lighten the mood of cast and crew. Also, I would li adidas samba adidas ke to point out, Robin would be especially kind toward my children when they would visit the set.Contrary to how many people may view him, he a
CharlesteVibra

zstl As COVID-19 Barrels Through China, Some Are Turning to Black Market Amid Drug Shortages

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Nwvo 9 Most Confusing Words On Chicken Labels
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump greets people while making a stop fo yeezy r lunch between campaign events at Fratello s Italian Tavern in North Charleston, S.C. on Feb. 18, 2016.Jabin Botsford鈥擳he Washington adidas samba Post/Getty ImagesBy NBC NewsFebruary 19, 2016 5:09 AM ESTDonald Trump opposition to the invasion of Iraq is under scrutiny.A 2002 interview with Howard Stern shows Trump saying that he did, in fact, support the invasion. Yeah, I guess so, Trump told Stern when asked directly. I wish the first time it was done correctly.Buzzfeed News tracked down the interview, and it put the audio online.One of the consistent claims made by Trump during his presidential campaign has been his early opposition to the war, although no records of that position have been found by news organizations 8230;Read the rest of the story from our partners at NBC NewsMore Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, T adidas samba donna rump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreThe Ordained Rabbi Who Bought a Porn CompanyIntroducing the Democracy DefendersWhy Gu Ioit How The Climate Bill Could Help The U.S. Lead the Global Electric Vehicle Race
Actress/comedian Leslie Jones arrives at the premiere of Sony Pictures Ghostbusters at TCL Chinese Theatre on July 9, 2016 in Hollywood, California.Gregg DeGuire鈥擶ireImage/Getty ImagesBy Derek Lawrence / Entertainment WeeklyAug adidas campus femme ust 8, 2016 11:37 PM EDTThe internetrsquo favorite Olympics analyst is officially headed to Rio.Leslie Jones, who has become a must follow on Twitter during the Olympics, received an invitation from NBC to head to Brazil for the games, and on Monday, she excitedly announced that she is indeed Rio bound. The Saturday Night Live cast member and Ghostbusters star is set to arrive in Braz af1 il by the end of the week and will serve as a contributor to NBCrsquo coverage.In a series of tweets, Jones shared her excitement about taking her commentary game on the adidas yeezy road. She made the official announcement with a video, where as she sported an NBC Rio Olympics hat and waved an American flag. Guess whorsquo going to Rio Guess whorsquo coming to Rio she said. Then in one of her follow-up tweets, Jones wrote, You guys Irsquo;m gonna show yrsquo;all everything lmao!! Good and bad!! Hopefully itrsquo all good!! SO EXCITED!! USA!USA!rdqu
CharlesteVibra

izil Obama Says Entire World Is Appalled by ISIS Beheading of Journalist

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rcyi How to Have Fun With That Relative Whose Opinions You Can t Stand This Thanksgiving
By Denver NicksDecember 12, 2014 12:52 PM ESTThe U.S. Navy has developed an unmanned underwater robot that looks and moves like a blue fin tuna.The robot is a result of Project Silent Nemo, which tested the prototype at Joint Exp nike dunk donna editionary Base Little Creek in Virginia on Thursday. The fish can be contr air max plus olled with a joystick or be programmed to swim on its own.Project engineers tell the Virginian-Pilot newspaper that the model is attractive because, by mimicking the evolved motions of a real fish rather than propelling itself through the water with a prope adidas campus ller like most submersibles, Nemo moves extremely quietly. The hope is Nemo will be able to sneak into enemy waters more effectively and patrol undetected in American waters.This is an attempt to take thousands of years of evolutionmdash;what has been perfected since the dawn of timemdash;and try to incorporate that into a mechanical device, said project lead Jerry Lademan.[The Virginian-Pilot]More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreThe Ordain Cwbm Marco Rubio Is Rising in New Hampshire, Poll Shows
People enjoy the warm weather and the sun below the Eiffel Tower on the Champ-de-Mars park on April 18, 2018 in Paris.Alain airmaxplus Jocard鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesBy Precious AdesinaNovember 9, 2018 7: nike dunk high 49 AM ESTAt the top of the Eiffel Tower on a summerrsquo day, there a perfect view of the Champ de Mars, one of Francersquo most popular parks. For miles across the city, trees appear to fill the streets.But the view might be deceiving. According to a new algorithm measuring the percentage of urban trees seen from a pedestrian perspective, Paris ranks poorly. The algorithm, known as Treepedia, was launched in 2016 by Senseable Cities Laboratory, a research group in MITrsquo Department of Urban Studies and Planning, in collaboration with the World Economic Forum. It uses footage from Google Street View to evaluate and compare green canopy cove adidas yeezy r; the median generated is known as the Green View Index. Among the highest of the 27 cities currently measured are Tampa 36.1% , Singapore 29.3% and Oslo 28.8% Paris, with a score of just 8.8%, is on the other end of the scale mdash; unfairly, according to the city deputy mayor Penelope Komites. She says the project does not
CharlesteVibra

rybf Anatomy of an Apprehension: The Three Keys to Catching El Chapo Guzman

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Rqeq How Tall Would You Have Been 100 Years Ago
Dozens of people protest attendees of the a white supremacist organization called the National Policy Institute at the Ronald Reagan International Center in Washington on Nov., 19, 2016.Marvin Joseph鈥擳he Washington adidas samba Post/Getty ImagesBy Mahita GajananNovember 21, 2016 6:11 PM ESTThe U.S. Holocaust Museum condemned the rhetoric promoting Nazism at the white nationalist conference hosted by the National Policy Institute at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center this weekend.On Sat asics sneaker urday, prominent alt-right leader Richard Spencer spoke against Jewish people and quoted Nazi propaganda in German in a speech to the conference crowd. As he ended his address, audience held their arms out in a Nazi salute. They shouted, Heil the people! Heil victory, the New York Times reported.Spencer implied the media was protecting Jewish interests and said, One wonders if these people are people at all the Holocaust Museum said in a statement, saying his rhetoric mirrored Adolf Hitler view of Jews and that history is a racial struggle for survival.The Holocaust did not begin with killing; it began with words, yeezy the s Rfgq How a Little-Known Federal Agency Has Slowed New Oil and Gas Drilling
By Devan Coggan / Entertainment WeeklyAugust 10, 2015 7:33 AM EDTThe good news is that J.K. Rowling has teased some very minor new information about the American wizarding world of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them film spinoff. The bad news is that wersquo;re more likely to get a Harry Potter opera or ice ballet than a TV show.Once again taking to Twitter, Rowling shared a little bit of new information about the international system of wizarding government, tweeting that unlike the Muggle U.S. Congress, the governing body of American wizards is a single body. She also wrote that the International Confederation of Wizar airmaxplus ds is the wizarding equivalent to the United Nations..@PauliePoBoy No, it 39 a single body.mdash; J.K. Rowling @jk_rowling Au adidas samba gust 8, 2015The equivalent is the International Confederation of Wizards. https://t.co/7DcIVI1TIgmdash; J.K. Rowling @jk_rowling August 8, 2015Another reader also asked if a Harry Potter TV show was on the horizon. After all, there are three spinoff movies and a play in the works. Unfortunately, Rowling quickly shut that idea down. adidas samba Right after the opera, Potter-on-ice and the interpretative dance version of Beedle