Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

tpoi This Is How Much the California Gas Leak Is Hurting the Planet

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Xfxk Insurrectionists Openly Planned for Weeks to Storm the Capitol. Why Were Police So Easily Overwhelmed
U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy at The National Action Network Conference on April 14, 2016.Dennis Van Tine鈥擲TAR MAX/Getty ImagesBy Justin WorlandNovember 17, 2016 9:00 AM ESTU.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy called addiction to drugs and alcohol a moral test for America, given the more than 20 million people in the country with substance abuse problems in a new report released Thursday. The report is the first from his office to address substance abuse and Murthy hopes that it will influence how the public treats the issue much like the Surgeon General report on tobacco b airforce egan a move away from the product 50 years ago.We can never forget that the faces of substance use disorders are real people, Murthy wrote in a letter accompanying the report. Are we able to live up to that most fundamental obligation we have as human bei nike dunk donna ngs: to care for one another The report attempts to e yeezy slide rode some of the stigma surrounding substance abuse by highlighting the growing evidence that substance abuse has roots in neurobiology. Repeated use of drugs changes the brain so that it demands more to function.Only 10% of people with a substance abuse re Csis A Big, Good, Bad Day for Google Buses in San Francisco
By Daniel DAddarioJune 14, 2016 11:59 AM EDTOne of the traditional responsibilities of the late-night broadcaster is to respond to tragedymdash;not to mitigate the pain, but just to communicate to viewers that they ;re not wrong to feel sad or confused. Among the most memorable popular-culture responses to the events of Sept. 11, 2001, for instance, were both David Letterman and Jon Stewart monologues expressing, more than anything, a primal and relatable sense of grief.On Monday, late-night hosts used th air force 1 eir platforms to respond to the shootings in Orlando using a few more shades from the emotional palette. There was, to be sure, grief, but the degree of complication visible even on notionally apolitical shows like Conan indicated the degree to which late night has adidas campus grown upmdash;or grown more complicatedmdash;in recent years.To be sure, b adidas campus oth Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbertmdash;the flagship hosts, respectively, for NBC and CBSmdash;kept things fairly simple. Fallon response was heartfelt if muddled, touching on the perceived irony of such an incident happening in a fun city like Orlando, his thoughts about explaining the incident to his chil
CharlesteVibra

fphj Seasonal Depression Doesn t Just Happen in the Winter. Here s What to Know About Summertime Sadness

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Szna Step Away From the Remote: Too Much TV Increases Risk For Early Death
By David Brunnstrom / ReutersAugust 2, 2017 1:39 AM EDT WASHINGTON The U.S. does not seek to topple the North Korean government and would like dialogue with Pyongyang at some point, but only on the understanding that it can never be a nuclear power, S yeezy slide ecretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Tuesday.Speaking to reporters at the State Department days after Pyongyang tested its second intercontinental ballistic missile ICBM , Tillerson reiterated that Wa adidas campus shington sought to persuade North Korea to give up its missile and n af1 uclear weapons programs through peaceful pressure.We do not seek a regime change, we do not seek a collapse of the regime, we do not seek an accelerated reunification of the peninsula, we do not seek an excuse to send our military north of the 38th Parallel, Tillerson said.We are not your enemy 8230; but you are presenting an unacceptable threat to us, and we have to respond. And we hope that at some point they will begin to understand that and we would like to sit and have a dialogue with them.However, a condition of those talks is there is no future where North Korea holds nuclear weapons or the ability to deliver those n Yzqt White House Leak Hits Democratic Governor After Immigration Comments
By Arpita AnejaDecember 19, 2014 4:04 PM ESTThe cancelled release of The Interview, the movie that sparked a devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures, shows how controversial depicting the assassination of a current world leader can be. Sure, Inglourious Basterds imagined the nike dunk donna assassination of Hitler, but this was, of course, several decades after Hitler actual death.It also pretty rare for films to have depictions of current or still-living heads of state at all at the time the movie is made , even without the assassination plots. From Queen Elizabeth II to Ayatollah Khomeini, here are a yeezy slide few examples of world leaders being shown in movies.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. Vanc dunk homme eHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in WomenWrite to Arpita Aneja at arpita.aneja@timeEdit Post
CharlesteVibra

ashc The State Department Just Issued a Worldwide Travel Advisory for U.S. Citizens. Here s Why

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ljbc Third American Infected With Ebola Returning to U.S.
By Alexandra SifferlinNovember 10, 2015 10:16 AM ESTOf American women who use birth control, the number who choose to use long-acting versions like the intrauterine device IUD or implant has significantly increased, according to a new federal report. dunk panda New data from the National Center for Health Statistics show that 11.6% of women who used birth control in the U.S. in 2011-2013 chose long-acting reversible contraceptives LARC mdash;almost double the rate in 2006-2010, when 6% of women using birth control chose these methods. In 2002, the rate was 2%.Among women using LARC in the most recent report, 10.3% reported using an IUD and 1.3% used an implant.Long-acting reversible contraceptives LARC are highly effective and low maintenance. The failure rate for these methods is around 0.8% for the IUD and 0.05% for the implantmdash;compared to 9% for the pill and 18% for the male condom.The most popular birth control method in 2011-2013 remained the pill at 26% and female sterilization at 25%. The male condom came in at 15%.MORE: The Second-Most yeezy 350 Popular Form Of Birth Control Will Surprise Y yeezy ouThe researchers point out that although practically all sexually active women in the U.S. hav Jmbz Kill Them All. A Congressman Has Declared War on Islamic Horror
Ben Affleck as BatmanDCComicsBy Eliana DocktermanJuly 24, 2014 5:56 PM EDTFor Batman seventy-fifth birthday, DC Comics is displaying a new, dark image of Ben Affleck as the Caped Crusader at its San Diego Comic-Con booth. The image was part of a montage celebrating various depictions of Batman in comics, TV shows, movies and games, according to the DC Comics website. Affleck is set to star as Gotham dark knight in the upcoming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice film opposite Henry Cavill, who played Superman in 2013air max 1 8217 Man of Steel. The new movie is set to drop in 2016. MORE: See Every chanclas yeezy Batman Logo From the Past 75 Years mdash; All In One GifMore Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of Scams adidas samba Did the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in WomenWrite to Eliana Dockterman at eliana.dockterman@timeEdit Post
CharlesteVibra

unva Moderna Is Sharing Its Vaccine Technology With Low-Income Countries. But That Doesn t Mean Locally Produced Shots A

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ppbd The Coronavirus Sidelined Me From My Work as a Doctor. Soon I ll Be Back on the Frontlines
By Melissa ChanMarch 20, 2017 8:27 AM EDTGood morning. These are todayrsquo top stories: yeezy 350 FBI head to testify on Russian interferenceFBI Director James Comey is set to testify during a House Intelligence Committee public hearing adidas campus homme today on claims that Russia meddled in the U.S. presidential election last year. The panel is also looking into whether Russian officials had contact with President Donald Trumprsquo campaign team.Supreme Court Justice hearing gets underwayNeil Gorsuch is expected to deliver opening statements today as the Senate Judiciary Committee opens his nomination hearing to be U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice. Trump tapped Gorsuch for the role at the end of January.Norway is now the wo nike dunk rld happiest countryNorway has booted Denmark for the title of world happiest country this year, according to a report by the United Nations. The European nation, which ranked fourth on the list last year, is trailed closely in 2017 by Denmark, Iceland and Switzerland. Organizers of the report said it took into consideration levels of caring, freedom, generosity, honesty, health, income and good governance.Goodbye, winter. Spring is officially hereT Uafk President Trump Says Hurricane Maria Death Toll Rose Like Magic
Concept art of augmented reality created via the tech company NianticNianticBy Andrew R. ChowMay 24, 2022 1:19 adidas campus beige PM EDTOn Tues uggs barn day, Niantic, the company behind Pokeacute;mon Go, announced the roll-out of a hyper-detailed mapping system they hope will pave the way for the expanded use of augmented reality AR in everyday life. For years, Niantic has been collecting spatial data from highly trafficked public spaces in cities across the world, and now it wants to give these immersive and precise maps to developers to create their own games, history lessons and audiovisual experiences. Some privacy experts, however, are concerned about the onset of AR and what it means for public surveillance. AR consists of digital elements ugg mini that appear within real-world environments, which can be seen either through onersquo phone or smart glasses like the defunct Google Glass . Instagram and Snapchat filters, for example, allow you to alter your appearance, voice, or the surrounding scenery. Niantic CEO John Hanke believes that AR will continue to be incorporated into everyday life in increasingly sophisticated ways. For example, in the future, you might be able to see directions to your destinati
CharlesteVibra

aanc Gigantic Great White Shark Dies After Beaching on Cape Cod

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Coig Jeb Bush to Donors: I m Sorry
Actor Will Smith attends the Suicide Squad world premiere at The Beacon Theatre on August 1, 2016 in New York City.Jim Spellman/WireImageBy Megan McCluskeyAugust 2, 2016 12:39 PM EDTWill Smith is definitely not a fan of Donald Trump. During a recent interview with news.au, he expressed his outrage over the way the Republican nominee talks about women, specifically denouncing an incident during a GOP presidential debate when Trump called Rosie O ;Donnell a fat pig.For a man to be able to yeezy slide publicly refer to a woman as a fat pig, that makes me teary, Smith said. 8220 chanclas yeezy ;And for people to applaud, that is absolutely fmdash;king insanity to me. My grandmother would have smacked my teeth out of my head if I had referred to a woman as a fat pig. And I cannot understand how people can clap for that. Itrsquo absolutely collective insanity. If one of my sons mdash; I am getting furious just thinking about it mdash; if one of my sons said that in a public place, they couldnrsquo;t even live in my house anymore.The Suicide ugg Squad star went on to say that he believes this view on women will prevent Trump from becoming the next president. For Rpkv Colorado Town Won t Issue Drone-Hunting Licenses
By TIME StaffAugust 28, 2014 7:01 AM EDTDo the better educated work less Do the rich live longer Who is most li ugg kely to smoke Does money equate to happiness How broke are today graduates What do we do in our free time [The following text appears within 5 charts. Please see hardcopy or PDF fo nike air force r actual charts.]THE 5%HOUSEHOLDS EARNING $200K+ERIC STRAUS, 54I was born in New York City, the youngest of four kids. My dad owned radio stations in New York, and my mother founded a group to protect tenants in landlord disputes. I became a serial entrepreneur. In 1999, advertisers were complaining about not being able to find good employees. So I started a dotcom business to serve them. I ;m pretty good at building and selling businesses but pretty bad at investing the proceeds. I ;m th ugg e only person I know who ever lost money in Manhattan real estate. So I ;m very conservative.AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME$332,960 is 6.5 times the median national household income of $51,371INCOME GROWTH80% Percentage this group income has increased since 1975THESE EARNERSEDUCATION99% have a high school diploma83% have a bachelor degree or higherHEALTH$30,000 Annual fee to keep
CharlesteVibra

qmjk 80% of Meat Labels Could Be Meaningless, Exclusive Report Says

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Tlna Woman Who Fell 6 Feet Into Basement While Distracted by Phone Is Stable
By Ariana Bacle / Entertainment WeeklyJanuary 6, 2016 12:53 PM ESTA petition asking the Obama administration to pardon St uggs skor even Avery and Brendan Dassey for the alleged involvement in the murder of Teresa Halbach mdash; allegations recently brought into the spotlight thanks to Netflix documentary series Making a Murderer mdash; has exceeded 100,000 signatures, meaning that the White House must now respond.Based on the evidence in the Netflix documentary seri yeezy slide es Making a Murderer, the justice system embarrassingly failed both men, completely ruining their entire lives, the petition reads. dunk homme hellip; This is a black mark on the justice system as a whole, and should be recognized as such, while also giving these men the ability to live as normal a life as possible.According to the terms of participation on the We the People site, where the petition was made, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days to require a response. This specific petition was published on Dec. 20 and currently has over 115,000 signatures.Multiple petitions asking for Avery and Dassey to be pardoned have sprung up since Making a Mur Afru It s Time to End Mandatory Masks in Schools
By Nate RawlingsMarch 13, 2014 7:52 AM EDTArthur Chu, the Jeopardy! champ whose playing style irritated long-time viewers of the game show, finally tapped out on Wednesday show aft adidas samba og er winning 11 straight games.Chu came in third on Wednesday, ending an 11-game run that saw him win close to $300,000. His winning streak is the third-longest in the show nearly fifty-year history. Chu took to Twitter to a adidas campus donna nnounce that he will be doing a Reddit Ask me Anything session on Thursday night:As Chu racked up victory after victory, his playing style ndash; jumping around the board looking for Daily Doubles and keeping his opponents off balance ndash; irritated many long-time fans of the show who are used to contestants working through categories from l yeezy owest to highest. Chu told USA Today that his strategy was based on game theory and that he was playing the game to his best advantage within the rules.Chu takes home $297,200 from his 11 wins.[USA Today]More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jac
CharlesteVibra

ewzk Not All Birth Control Covered by Insurance Companies Under Obamacare

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Dqrd Doctors Tried Transplants Using Diseased Organs. One Year Later, the Recipients Are Still Disease-Free
Revelers celebrate on 7th Avenue during the Tampa Pride Parade in the Ybor City neighborhood on March 26, 2022 in Tampa, Florida. The Tampa Pride was held in the wake of the passage of Florida s controversial Don t Say Gay Bill.Octavio Jones-Getty ImagesIdeasBy Omar G. Encarnaci贸nMay 12, 2022 3:51 PM EDTEncarnaci贸n is Professor of Political Studies at Bard College, where he teaches comparative politics and Latin American and Ibe adidas campus homme rian studies. His new book is The Case for Gay Reparations Floridarsquo Parental Rights in Education Bill has made the sunshine state ground zero in Americarsquo culture wars. Signed into law last month by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, the bill prohibits discussion of sexual orientation and gender identity in the statersquo public schools nike dunk donna in kindergarten through the third grade. It also allows parents to sue school districts that expose adidas campus 00 their children to material that is not age appropriate. An earlier version of the bill required teachers to disclose the studentsrsquo; sexual orientation to their parents after learning that they were not straight. Critics of what they call the Donrsquo;t Say Gay bill fe Lwdb How Civility Collapsed Into Cage Matches
Jens Stoltenber adidas samba g, outgoing secretary general of NATO, left, and Mark Rutte, incoming NATO chief at the transition ceremony in Brussels, Belgium, on Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2024. Ksenia Kuleshova鈥擝loomberg/Getty ImagesBy Lorne Cook / APOctober 1, 2024 6:45 AM EDTBRUSSELS 鈥?One of NATOs longest serving top officials, af1 Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, stepped down on Tuesday, handing over the reins to former Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte as the military alliance confronts some of the biggest challenges in its history.The two men, who first sat together at NATOs table 14 years ago as the leaders of Norway and the Netherlands, greeted each other warmly outside the alliances Brussels headquarters, before laying a wreath to fallen military personnel, surrounded by the flags of the 32 member countries. Mark has the perfect background to become a great secretary general, a visibly emotional Stoltenberg said as he ended a decade in office. He has served as prime minister for 14 years and led four different coalition governments, so therefore he knows how to make compromises, create consensus, a airmaxplus nd these are skills which are very much valued here at NATO, Stoltenberg said.Rutte said that he ca
CharlesteVibra

nbkn What the Supreme Court s Ruling on the Clean Air Act Means for Carbon Emissions

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Npkq What Trump Knew: How the Jan. 6 Committee Is Building a Case Against a Former President
By Eliana DocktermanMay 26, 2014 8:39 PM EDTCorrection appended, May 26J. Todd Kincannon, the former chairman of the election commission in Simpsonville, S.C., has been known to say some offensive things. He recently said transgender people should be put in a camp; he tweeted, Hey what the difference between Trayvon Martin and a dead baby They ;re both dead, but Pepsi doesn ;t taste like Trayvon; and he once called Wendy Davis a whore. 822 adidas samba 1; So it no surprise that he had something controversial to say about the recent murder spree in California that left six college students dead. It hard to tell when his Twitter rant actually began, but since the incident at the University of California Santa Barbara, Kincannon has been tweeting almost adidas sambarose nonstop about his right to own a gun.Correction: The original version of this story and headline incorrectly described Todd Kincannon.More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. Vanc chanclas yeezy eIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreThe Ordained Rabbi Who Bought a Dczt Obama s Approval Rating Cracks 50%
By Tara JohnFebruary 12, 2016 8:39 AM ESTNo adidas samba adidas rth Korea has broadcast a new video purportedly showing Saturday long-range rocket launch, which sent a satellite into orbit.In the video released Thursday by the regime state broadcaster, titled The Launching of the Earth Observation Satellite Kwangmyongsong-4, ; t air max 96 he rocket is seen shooting off from a gantry. It then cuts away to footage of the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un speaking to officers and traveling on a plane.U.S. officials say the satellite is now tumbling in orbit about 300 miles above earth. Its launch has been strongly condemned by the international community.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in WomenCon nike air max tact us at letters@timeEdit Post
CharlesteVibra

mzwn Why 3 in 10 People with Diabetes Don t Know They Have It

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qmcs Indiana Governor Urges Clarification of Controversial Religious Freedom Law
By Charlotte AlterNovember 11, 2015 7:34 AM ESTEight candidates for the Republican nomination faced off in Milwaukee Tuesday night for a primetime debate on Fox Business Network, moderated by hosts Neil Cavuto, Maria Bartiromo, and Gerard Baker, the editor-in-chief of the Wall Street Journal. Heres a complete transcript of the event BARTIROMO:Tonight were partnering with the Wa adidas yeezy ll Street Journal to ask questions on the economy that voters want answered. Were also working with Facebook, who tells us that since the first Republican debate, more than 58 million people have joined the political conversation online.More than 9 million ar nike dunk high e talking specifically about the economy. BAKER:The candidates on stage tonight were selected based on their standing in an average of four national polls. Those standings determining their position on the stage. adidas samba And here they are. At center stage, businessman Donald Trump. APPLAUSE BAKER:Neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson. APPLAUSE CAVUTO:Florida Senator Marco Rubio. APPLAUSE CAVUTO:Texas Senator Ted Cruz. APPLAUSE CAVUTO:Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. APPLAUSE BARTIROMO:Businesswoman Carly Fiorina. APPLAUSE BARTIROMO:Ohio Governor John Kasich. APPLAUS Qysf I Could Have Declassified It, But Now I Can t : Trump Discusses Iran-Related Docs on Tape
The charred tail section of an Indonesian military C-130 Hercules aircraft is seen amid wrecked houses and a burning car following a crash in Medan, Indonesia, on June 30, 2015.Muhammad Zul yeezy fan Dalimunthe鈥?AFP/Getty ImagesBy TIME PhotoUpdated: June 30, 2015 8:22 AM [ET] | Originally published: June 30, 2015 7:52 AM EDT;Read next: Indonesian Military Transport Plane Crashes in Medan AreaThe charred tail section of an In nike dunk high donesian military C-130 Hercules aircraft is seen amid wrecked houses and a burning car following a crash in Medan, Indonesia, on June 30, 2015. Muhammad Zulfan Dalimunthe鈥?AFP/Getty ImagesRescuers extinguish a nike dunk fire after a military airplane crashed during their search for victims in Medan, Indonesia, on June 30 2015. Dedi Sahputra鈥擡PARescuers extinguish a fire after a military plane crashed while they search for victims in Medan, Indonesia, on June 30, 2015. Dedi Sahputra鈥擡PARescue personnel retrieve a body from the scene of an Indonesian military C-130 Hercules aircraft crash in Medan, Indonesia, on June 30, 2015.Atar鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesMilitary personnel remove an aircraft wheel at the site where an air force cargo plane crashed in Medan, Indonesia, on June 30, 2015.
CharlesteVibra

zpzg U.S. Military Rolls Back Restrictions on Black Hairstyles

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Svzk Monica Lewinsky Just Joined Twitter
Joyce Mitchell appears before Judge Buck Rogers in Plattsburgh City Court in Plattsburgh, New York, June 15, 2015Andrew Burton 鈥?Getty ImagesBy Alastair Jamieson / NBC NewsJune 15, 2015 12:17 PM EDTJoyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape in upstate New York, was investigated for a prior sexual incident with escapee David Sweat, sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News.After the incident, which was investigated by prison officials, the other escapee, Richard Matt, charmed himself into her affection adidas yeezy mdash; so much that she thought it was love, sources said.District Attorney Andrew Wylie said on Friday that Mitchell was previously investigated because of a complaint that she had a relationship with Sweat, but he said there wasn ;t 8220 ufficient information to remove her from the prison 8230;Read the rest of the story from our partners at NBC NewsMore Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries yeezy That Shaped the GenreThe Ordained R yeezy abbi Who Bought a Porn CompanyIntrodu Kgbl San Francisco Names First Drag Laureate in the U.S.
By Simon Shuster / BerlinJuly 15, 2015 5:25 PM EDTA few days ago, a group of German comedians produced a satire of their countryrsquo attitude toward Greece under the title Our Precious German Euros. Filmed in a pair of swanky hotel rooms, the cli adidas campus 00 p lampoon nike air max s two pampered yuppies, Klaus and Jan, as they vent their annoyance at all the money their country has spent bailing out the bankrupt and greedy Greeks. These swindling Greeks are destroying our euro, says Klaus. Nobodyrsquo ever given us Germans something for nothing, says Jan.In case it wasn ;t clear, the moral of the sketch then appears with a chirpy melody: Germans have the hist ugg mini oric opportunity, it says, not to behave like aholes for once and to show Greece a bit of sympathy.It a message that seems to have passed Germany leaders by. Across Europe and increasingly in Germany itself, the government of Chancellor Angela Merkel is being blamed for treating Greece like a disobedient stepchild rather than an equal member of the European currency union. The fallout has revealed not only the depth of Euro