Exploring the Miraculous of Dating: Connections, Growth, and Idea

Description of the first forum.
CharlesteVibra

hswp Your Cell Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than a Toilet Seat. Here s What to Do About It

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Ovcn There s a Travel Ban on Dogs From More Than 100 Countries, and You Can Blame COVID-19
By Mahita GajananUpdated: June 10, 2020 12:46 PM EDT | Originally published: June 10, 2020 11:28 AM EDTPhilonise Floyd, the brother of George Floyd, spoke with emotion before the House Judiciary Committee Wednesday morning during a hearing on police brutality and racial profiling, urging lawmakers to ensure the death of his brother prompts meaningful change.I couldnrsquo;t take care of George the day he was killed, but maybe by speaking with you today, I can help make sure that his death isnrsquo;t in vain, said Floyd, who laid his older brother to rest just one day earlier in Houston. To make sure that he is more than another face on a T-shirt. More than another name on a list that wonrsquo;t stop growing.The aim of the hearing is to examine the crisis of racial profiling, police brutality and lost trust between police departments and the communities they serve, according to a statement from the House Judiciary Committee. Eleven ot adidas samba her witnesse adidas samba og s were also expected to testify on police reform.As protests calling for an end to police brutality continue to rage acro adidas sambarose ss the United States and around the world, Floyd spoke before Congress about Vflt Mel Brooks Might Have Just Tried to Pull Down President Obama s Pants
Russian Preside dunk pand nt Vladimir Putin speaks during a meeting with Ministy of Defence representatives at the Bocharov Ruchey adidas samba State Residence o adidas samba schuhe n May 15, 2014 in Sochi, Russia.Sasha Mordovets鈥擥etty ImagesBy Rana ForooharMay 22, 2014 12:21 PM EDTThe politics of energy are getting ever more interesting following the signing of a historic 30 year gas deal between China and Russia. The deal has been portrayed as Putinrsquo revenge for Western sanctions imposed following the conflict in the Ukraine. Hersquo sending a message that Russia has other options aside from exporting its natural resources to Europe. The U.S. is increasingly energy independent and doesnrsquo;t need Russian gas. The photo-op of Chinese president Xi Jinping and Putin downing a shot of vodka following the deal close was classic.But itrsquo not time to click glasses quite yet. In fact, Irsquo;d argue that the China deal makes Russiandash;and Putinndash;look weaker, not stronger. For starters, as a recent Capital Economics report on the topic points out, while the headline figure of $400 billion seems large given that itrsquo 20 percent of Russiarsquo current GDP, that take is spread out ov
CharlesteVibra

oosx Inside Barbara Bush s Quiet Yet Forceful Influence on American Politics

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wfkd Here s What Pope Francis Gave Speaker John Boehner
Former US President Donald Trump delivers remarks at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on April 4, 2023Eva Marie Uzcategui鈥擝loomberg via Getty ImagesBy Eric CortellessaUpdated: May 10, 2023 8:54 PM EDT | Originally published: May 10, 2023 5:14 PM EDTDonald Trump is at once in an unprecedented and familiar position. On Tuesday, a federal jury found him liable for sexual abuse and defamation in a civil lawsuit brought by E. Jean Carroll. Such a conviction is a first for a former president, let alon adidas campus damen e the presidential frontrunner of one of the major political parties. For virtually anyone else, it would mark a fatal blow to air max their White House ambitions. But within the cloisters and balustrade of Mar-a-Lago, Trumprsquo inner circle is preparing for the news to come and go like every other Trump scandal, sources familiar with adidas samba herren the matter tell TIME, as the campaign plots to turn his mounting legal woes into an advantage ahead of the Republican primary.Obviously, getting accused in a civil case of sexual abuse is not good for anyone on a personal level, but where have you been the last seven years says a source close to Trump. If you can ;t understand Lhag Huckabee Aims for Seniors with Social Security Pitch in Florida
Angels in America; Fairview; My Fair LadyFairview: Julieta CervantesBy Eben ShapiroUpdated: November 24, 2018 4:56 PM [ET] | Originally published: November 20, 2018 7:00 AM EST;In 2018, the winds of change howled, blowing the dust off of shows that history had seemly rendered irrelevant. Superstar storytellers held audiences in thrall, and a wizard grew up and showed some new tricks.10. Twelfth Night: Shakespeare in the ParkPublic Works Musical Adaptation of William Shakespeare s Twelfth Night: Shakespeare in the ParkJoan MarcusIf music be the food of love, pl nike dunk high ay on. This new musical adaptation of Twelfth Night is sheer bliss. A yeezy slide mixture of stellar pros and enthusiastic amateurs enliven the Public Theaterrsquo Public Works Shakespeare in the Park production, with regular folk from all five boroughs joining in the celebration. Music by the splendid Shaina Taub, who is also one of the stars, makes it soar.9. Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildHarry Potter and the Cursed ChildManuel HarlanItrsquo dunk homme a best-selling book series, a theme park, a blockbuster movie franchise and now a Broadway smash. And in classic Potter high excess, one evening proves insufficient to probe the psyche of t
CharlesteVibra

rxzd Puerto Rico Governor Says Cop Should Be Fired After Woman Harassed in Viral Video

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vxiu Republican Candidates Prepare to Hit Trump at Second Debate
TIMEBy Stuart ChaifetzOctober 27, 2014 1:19 PM EDTThis is one part of a series of posts of readers ; responses to TIME Rotten Apples adidas campus 80s cover. When I saw TIMErsquo cover saying it was nearly impossible to fire a bad teacher, I whispered thank you.This is a very personal issue for me. My son, Akian, who has Autism, was verbally tormented by his teaching staff. I know this because I placed an audio recorder in his pocket after seeing him suffer emotional pain when he was in school. When I heard what had been done to him, my life shattered.I released a video telling Akianrsquo story which has been seen nearly 5,000,000 times. I received thousands of emails from victims of teacher bullying and desperate parents seeking help because their children were suffering in yeezy foam school just as Akian had. I realized then how pervasive this plague of teacher bullying was and the vast array of people who have been severely damaged by it. In the end, tenure protected the teacher dunk pand and she got to keep her job.Tenure has become a weapon that is used to protect bad teachers and hurt innocent children and families. For Akian, for all those who have been abused, for a Ecdt A Shopper s Guide to Eating GMO Free
By Nolan FeeneyJune 19, 2014 6:38 AM EDTEXHIBITSSittin adidas campus herren g PrettyVisual art has always had the power to inspire both adulation and outrage. Gorgeous, a new exhibit at the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, explores the line between the exquisite and the grotesque. A collaboration with the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art nike dunk , the show runs from late June to mid-September and spans 2,200 years. The 72 objects on display range from 18th century Chinese sculpture to Sally Mann controversial black-and-white im adidas samba ages of her young children. Visitors aren ;t expected to find every work alluring; the museum warns that its mission is to provoke the eye, not just please it.MUSICHeartthrobWhen he not working on a Ph.D. in philosophy at Chicago DePaul University, Tom Krell creates ambient, emotional RB under the name How to Dress Well. He follows up two critically acclaimed albums with What Is This Heart on June 24.MOVIESIce QueenYou might not recognize Tilda Swinton in Snowpiercer, a South KoreanAmerican sci-fi film about what happens after a failed attempt to solve global warming plunges earth into an ice age. The cooldown begins
CharlesteVibra

iuqr Nearly One in Ten Americans Think Vaccines Are Unsafe

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Qhoo Sen. Johnny Isakson Announces Retirement 鈥?Leaving 2 Georgia Senate Seats Up for Grabs in 2020
A view of the crowd at President Barack Obama s inauguration in Washington on Jan. 20, 2009.Getty ImagesBy Olivier LaurentJanuary 20, 2017 2:06 PM ESTAs Donald Trump stood on the steps of the U.S. Capitol to recite the oath of off adidas samba ice, the social media accounts for the President of the United States were automatically transferred from Barack Obama administration to Trump .On Twitter, the @POTUS Twitter account shed Obama portrait and cover photograph replaced, just after 9 a.m., by Trump likeness and an image of a crowd of people waving American flags as they stood, in the freezing cold, in front of the Capi chanclas yeezy tol..@POTUS has transferred pic.twitter/k1CPTCOxfOmdash; Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller January 20, 2017One problem, though: That image was from Barack Obama 2009 inauguration, readily availa ugg mini ble on Getty Images for anyone to purchase including, it seems, Trump own communication team.The photograph stayed up on Trump @POTUS account for several hours before being replaced first with an American flag and then with a low-resolution portrait of Trump looking out of a window. But it was too late, the Internet had noticed.More Must-Rea Iins This Kind of Body Fat Burns Calories More Quickly
The Silkworm by Roberth GalbraithHachetteBy Eliana DocktermanDecember 1, 2014 12:07 PM ESTA new poll reveals a deep gender divide in our reading hab uggs barn its. Goodreads, the Amazon-owned social media site for avid readers, surveyed 40,000 of their most active users 50% women and 50% men in England about the books they read that were published in 2014. T adidas samba hey found that though men and women read the same number of books, readers stick to authors of their own sex.Goodreads found that 90% of the 50 most-read books by men were written by men. The converse was true for women: Only five of the 50 most-read titles by women were written by men and that figure included The Silkworm by Robert Galbraithmdash;the pen name of female Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling .The air max 1 survey was inspired by this year readwomen movement, a campaign started by author Joanna Walsh in January. Walsh asked readers to try to balance out their bookshelves in 2014 by including oft-overlooked female authors on their reading lists. Though male and female authors are published in equal numbers, a yearly analysis by the organization Vida: Women in Literary Arts consistently finds that reviewers at top publications a
CharlesteVibra

pgdj Prosecutors: Uber Hired Drivers With Criminal Records

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Wcsj Obama Names Indian-American Richard Verma as New U.S. Ambassador to India
Getty ImagesBy Tanya Ba air max plus suJuly 29, 2015 12:00 PM EDTHalfw adidas yeezy ay through this decade and nearly seven years after the Great Recession, Millennials are bouncing backmdash ort of.In a new study released by Pew, researchers find that while Millennialsmdash;people who were born after 1981mdash;are back to the pre-recession era unemployment levels of 7.7%, they haven ;t been able to establish themselves as adults in other ways, like owning a home or getting married.Richard Fry, an economist and lead author of the study, describes the situation as Millennials ; failure to launch. I think the core is a bit of a puzzle with one clear consequence, Fry told TIME. There good news: the group that was hit the hardestmdash;young adultsmdash;are now getting full airforce -time jobs and earnings are tracking upwards. But the surprise is that with the recovery in the labor market, there are fewer young adults living independently. Living independently here is defined as heading a household; in other words, owning a home. When the recession hit, young people moved back into their parents ; house in droves, unemployed and without much hope for a Skiz Merrick Garland Is Used to Being a Political Punching Bag
By Kat MoonSeptember 24, 2020 11:40 AM EDTJessica Jung has a wealth of experience when it comes to shining onstage as a K-pop star. Rachel Kim Not so muchmdash;yet. Kim, a 17-year-old Korean American vying for the opportunity to adidas samba debut in a girl group, is the protagonist of Jungrsquo upcoming novel Shine, out Sept. 29. Itrsquo no coincidence that Rachelrsquo life mirrors Jungrsquo mdash;both emigrated from the U.S. to South Korea, both started training to become an idol at the of 11mdash;as the young adult book is inspired by the 31-year-old artistrsquo life. But Jung says itrsquo up to the reader to decide the line between fact and fiction. Itrsquo going to be dunk panda like an Easter egg hunt, she tells TIME. Looking for clues and whorsquo who, whatrsquo what, whatrsquo true, whatrsquo not. adidas samba Jung and her younger sister Krystal Jung were scouted in 2000 by SM Entertainment, a major label that home to some of the biggest K-pop groups. The elder sibling spent seven years as a trainee, the term used to describe aspiring artists in the Korean music scene, before debuting in 2007 in the nine-member group Girlsrsquo; Generatio
CharlesteVibra

fcuo Bill Clinton Has Spoken Over 35,000 Words at Democratic Conventions

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Vgoy Clicking Like on the First Facebook War
Feeding America CEO Claire Babineaux-Fontenotcourtesy Feeding AmericaBy Eben ShapiroMarch 14, 2021 6:50 AM EDT Miss this weekrsquo Leadership Brief This interview below was delivered to the inbox of Leadership Brief subscribers on Sunday morning, March 14; to receive weekly emails of conversations with the worldrsquo top CEOs and business decisionmakers, click here. Claire Babineaux-Fontenot believes it is possible to end chronic hunger and food insecurity in America. Babineaux-Fontenot is the CEO of Feeding America, one of the largest charities in the U.S. and the largest devoted to hunger relief. It is one of the great stains on the richest country on earth that as many as 35 million of our ugg mini neighbors, classmates and fellow citizens are chronically hungry. And like so many soc air force 1 ial ills, the pandemic has made things worse. Feeding Americarsquo latest data projects that the number of people that face food insecurity has swollen to 42 million. Over the past year, Feeding America nationwide network of 200 food banks provided more than 6 billion meals. It has taken me a while to have gotten to the point where I ca nike air force n say it and keep talking because it takes my bre Yssh Donald Trump Wants to Replace Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen
NBC鈥擭BCU Photo Bank via Getty ImagesBy Julia ZorthianMarch 31, 2016 11:51 AM EDTIf it seems like everyone has seen John Oliver segment about Donald Trump on Last Week Tonight, it turns out that not so far from the truth.A recor adidas campus herren d number of people watched Oliver urge people to make Donald Drumpf again. Drumpf refers the the Trump family ancestral name. The clip has racked up 23.3 Youtube views and 62 million view adidas samba donna s on Facebook for a total of 85 million video views, CNN reports.This is a record for any piece of HBO content, said an HBO spokesperson. The roughly 20-minute segment also accrued 6 million television views, which HBO determines using live and D adidas campus 80s VR viewership, among other measures.Oliver had tried to ignore Trump, he said during the clip, as he knew the Republican frontrunner loved the attention. But giving in to political reality paid off for Oliver. His second most popular segment is about FIFA, and barely touched the Drumpf record with 12.5 million views.[CNN]More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome t
CharlesteVibra

nwty Morning Must Reads: December 18

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Fapa How Many Babies Will Be Conceived On Valentine s Day We Figured It Out
IdeasBy Ian BremmerAugust 20, 2021 11:31 AM EDTIan Bremmer is a foreign affairs columnist and editor-at-large at TIME. He is the president of Eurasia Group, a political-risk consultancy, and GZERO Media, a company dedicated to providing intelligent and engaging coverage of international affairs. He teaches applied geopolitics at Columbia Universitys School of International and Public Affairs, and his most recent book is The Power of Crisis.The last week saw the unceremonious end to the longest military adventure in American history. The botched withdrawal from Afghanistan is the first major foreign policy crisis of the Biden administration and surely the largest since 9/11. It is also largely self-inflicted.The failure lies not in the decision to exit Afghanistan but in the way the U.S. went about leaving. Indeed, the decision to leavemdash;made initially by Trump a air max 1 nd ratified by Bidenmdash;remains strategically sound. But as the tragic events of the past week have shown, making the right decision is one thing, carrying yeezy it out well is an entirely different story.It is a failure that could cost President adidas samba Biden, and America, more than they bargained for.Why was withdrawal the right Qrrq Investigators Dig Up Cal Poly Campus Searching for Body of Student Missing for 20 Years
Chuck Berry performs at the Congress Theater on January 1, 2011 in Chica adidas samba og go, Illinois.Barry Brecheisen/FilmMagicBy Stephanie BurnettAugust 28, 2014 5:19 AM EDTPolar Music Prize laureate Chuck Berry has been honored at an awards ceremony in Sweden.Poor health prevented the rock n ; roll legend, now 87, from leaving his home outside of St. Louis to attend the event in Stockholm. But the Johnny B. Goode ; singer had Welsh musician Dave Edmunds read his acceptance speech at the ceremony.My heart is in Sweden, he said. I understand what a grea airmaxplus t honor it is to be a recipient. I am sorry that I am unable to travel and receive this personally.The Polar Music Prize is the so-called Nobel of the music world, awarded annually to one recipient each from the fields of modern and classical music. The award was established 25 years ago by the manager of ABBA, Stig Anderson. Previous laureates include Joni Mitchell, Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan and Led Zeppel chanclas yeezy in.Keith Richards paid tribute to Berry in a video that was played at the award ceremony. Chuck Berry, he just leaped out of the radio at me. I ate him basically, I mean I bre
CharlesteVibra

vtti Snow, Blistering Cold Strikes New England

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Weci Plutonium Was Stolen From an SUV in a Texas Marriott Parking Lot Last Year. No One Knows Where It Is
By TIME StaffMay 2, 2014 11:02 AM EDTFrom tornadoes and floods across the US to the ca nike dunk nonization of two popes, to preparations for the Kentucky Derby and witches on a train, TIME presents the best photos of the week.Apr. 29, 2014. Debri adidas campus s from Mayflower RV is pictured strewn around in Mayflower, Arkansas. A storm system that killed more than 20 people continued its march across a large swath of the U.S. Southeast on Tuesday, packing baseball-sized hail, damaging winds and the threat of more tornados, meteorologists said. Carlo Allegri鈥擱eutersApr. 25, 2014. Afghan villagers sit under a net in a field on the outskirts of Mazar-i-Sharif asics as they try to catch quail for fighting purposes. Quail fighting, a centuries old tradition, was banned under the rule of the Taliban at the end of of the last decade but has since seen a resurgence as the activity is tolerated. Farshad Usyan鈥擜FP/Getty ImagesApr. 28, 2014. Egyptian women overcome by emotion fall to the ground after a judge sentenced to death more than 680 alleged supporters of the country s ousted Islamist president over acts of violence and the murder of policemen in the latest mass trial in the southern city of Minya.Ahmed Gomaa鈥擜PAp Owub You Asked: Why Do Certain Songs Get Stuck in Your Head
By TIME VideoJune 28, 2014 3:46 PM EDTThe first 4D theater in the United States opened this week in Los Angeles with a late-night showing of Transformers: The Age of Extinction.A 4D experience means that a 3D movie is combined with features like sensor-equipped motion seats, wind, strobe, fog, rain and scents.The company behind the innovative movie-going experience ndash; South Korea ; adidas samba adidas s CJ 4DPlex ndash; is betting that 4D will be the next wave in the film industry.Movies have to be adapted to be played in 4D ndash; recent titles to be given the 4D treatment include Captain America: The Winter Soldier and How to Train Your Dragon 2.4D systems are currently installed in about 23 countries, including Bulgaria, China, Chile, Japan, the United Arab Emirates and Venezuela, according to The Hollywood Reporter.More Must-Reads from TIME airforce The Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassination PlotWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid adidas samba og the Pandemic Break Our Brains 33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped the GenreThe Ordained Rabbi Who Bought a Porn CompanyIntroducing the Democracy DefendersWhy Gut Health Issues Are More Common in WomenContact us at letters@t
CharlesteVibra

xqlm Does Insurance Cover Ebola Care

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Owks Hillary Clinton Announces Plan to Cure Alzheimer s by 2025
By Maya RhodanMay 26, 2015 6:32 PM EDTThe Obama Administration said it is weighing its options in the wake of an appeals court ruling that kept a block on the presidentrsquo executive action on immigration.On Tuesday, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals refused to lift an injunction of the president action to grant millions of undocume adidas campus nted immigrants temporary reprieve from deportation.Texas and twenty-five other states are suing the Obama administration over the president immigration plan, and a federal judge in Texas blocked the action temporarily in February.The appeals court on Tuesday rejected the federal governmentrsquo a air max 1 rgument that the temporary hold is a threat to national security, but the White House accused judges of choosing to incorrectly apply the law. Today, two judges of the Fifth Circuit chose to misinterpret the facts and the law in denying airmaxplus the government request for a stay, spokesperson Brandi Hoffine said.The President actions were designed to bring greater accountability to our broken immigration system, grow the economy, and keep our communities safe. They are squarely within the bounds of his authorit Lfmd Why Hillary Clinton Should Fear Bernie Sanders Fundraising in 2 Charts
By Benjamin Harvey and Onur Ant / BloombergAugust 13, 2018 12:59 AM EDTTurkey is set for another week of financial-market turmoil with its face-off with the U.S. showing no sign of abating.While officials in Ankara, Istanbul and Washington have the means to stem the mayhem that sent the lira down 25 percent in the past month, the will to deploy them was absent through much of the weekend, with Recep Tayyip Erdogan maintainin nike dunk g his defiance toward the U.S. and financial-market orthodoxy in speeches Sunday.Pressured by adidas samba donna U.S. sanctions and a new constitutional order that concentrates power in Erdoganrsquo hands, Turkeyrsquo central bank and finance ministry did little more than monitor the worst market beating since the rout that took out much of th adidas campus 00 e countryrsquo financial sector in 2001. The nationrsquo Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency did step in early Monday to limit the amount of foreign currency and lira swaps, and swap-like transactions, to 50 percent of banksrsquo; legal shareholder equity.Finance Minister Berat Albayrak sought to calm investors Sunday evening in a newspaper interview. He said the ministry has prepared an action plan that will be announced M
CharlesteVibra

qwnk President Obama Jokes About Ted Cruz s Canadian Heritage

Post by CharlesteVibra »

Shta Massachusetts Governor s Son Accused of Groping Woman on Plane
Getty ImagesBy Nick Cunningham / OilpriceMarch 5, 2015 4:59 PM ESTA new study concludes that climate change played a role in sparking the civil war in Syria, adding to the bod ugg mini y of research showing a climate link to the unrest in the Middle East.The study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on March 2, finds that a multi-year drought between 2007 and 2010 led to widespread crop failure, forcing rural communities to migrate to urban centers en masse. As a result, Syrian cities became a tinderbox, and the subsequent political instability ignited into violence in 2011 at the onset of the Arab Spring. The Syrian civil war has raged since then.Syria suffered through the worst drought on record lea adidas yeezy ding up to the outbreak of violence, a drought that was made twice as likely because of climate change, the study says. Rising tem yeezy peratures and increasingly dry weather will also make such conditions worse and more likely in the future.The results of this study underscore the security threats that climate change can exacerbate. But climate denying politicians ndash; who often position themselves as the biggest supporters of the military and guardians Niaf Mali Aims to Limit Ebola Spread After First Case Dies
President Bara air force 1 ck Obama delivers a speech at Coral Reef High School in Miami on March 7, 2014Larry Marano鈥擶ireImage/Getty ImagesBy Denver NicksMarch 19, 2014 5:47 PM EDTPresident Barack Obama said on Wednesday the U.S. would not become involved in a military conflict with Russia in the standoff between Moscow and the West over Ukraine. adidas campus We are not going to be getting into a military excursion in Ukraine, the President told San Diegorsquo NBC affiliate KNSD. Instead, Obama said, the U.S. will offer economic support to the new government in Ukraine while leveraging diplomatic pressure, including sanctions, against Russia.What we are going to do is mobilize all of our diplomatic resources to make sure that wersquo;ve got a strong international coalition that sends a strong message, he said.Tensions among Moscow, Washington and Kiev have been running high in recent days after Russia moved to annex the disputed region of Crimea, which has long hosted the countryrsquo Black Sea naval fleet.[The Hill]More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your Min nike air force dWelcome to the Go